How to disable "welcome" DS, what is the timer anyway?

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
антонпономарев

Post by антонпономарев » Thu Mar 21, 2019 18:23

Hello!

I'm a newbie here, decided to try electronics. Have some experience of the WTO and OS, but without the nothing, through meditation and beaurline rhythms in the ears or even just). I decided to try it with DS and it hurts me to 1 question. I have trouble sleeping, so anticipate falling asleep almost unreal and now 3 times this device wakes me up just so on the timer when I'm not sleeping. In the first experiment the way it was nice, he tracked the desired phase, a timer managed to not Wake me up (default settings).

How to make sure that he had just "doing their job" and shouted Hello to me (blinking) after a set time, Lupe in the eye and removing sleep at all, because I'm not sleeping). Surprising that this feature seems not. And why a timer? It was possible to make a mode "track" and when I fall asleep he is in the right phase would begin to Wake me.

Now this is true. Let's put 3.5 hours in a panic trying to sleep )) and only I — device flashing on the timer and it. In addition it is not enough time to blink and wait phase, he's pounding and pounding until the flies away from his head on the nightstand. What am I doing wrong?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:51

Good day!
Supply of flares occurs 30 seconds before the end of exposure, timer, flash short. Pressing any key will extend the timer falling asleep for another 30 minutes.
I have these flashes don't usually see, because the timer is put for 3-4 hours and by that time, already asleep. If you see these flashes, you just need to increase the timer for an hour or two.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:53

as for the signal at the time of renewal aging, Yes, perhaps it may be unnecessary.

антонпономарев

Post by антонпономарев » Tue Mar 26, 2019 23:05

Good evening!
The fact of the moment, decided to "wait" greeting, watching as time passes by it again and again)))
In General, went on the nightstand )) again. 12 positives in the Wake mode. It is possible to reduce the cost to some function? (sensitivity for example). Since during meditation I physically can not sleep, at the same time can go to the WTO, as it will :shock: and probably with eyes something, but checked completely "dry" without meditation, just stupidly bed and still Blancala determining sleep when I just lay quietly and not bothering anyone :)

In my version the check button prolongs exposure and it squeaks like hell, the wife is threatening to do something with the device))))

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Apr 26, 2019 15:16

there's another thing can be noted : working with dreamstalker does not make sense if you shot down the dream itself, i.e. some kind of insomnia or different sleep time. There is perhaps any device will awaken or falsely triggered.