Автор сайта
New Ultra DreamStalker

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri May 11, 2018 22:34

Прибор DreamStalker Ultra

Тохин

Re: New Ultra DreamStalker

Post by Тохин » Tue May 22, 2018 20:30

Good day!
Interesting to see a comparison of Ultra and Pro versions in weight (with batteries) size. The Pro version I'm happy with, except that I find it heavy and a bit bulky - it is difficult for her to sleep deeply.
Judging from what was made to replace the battery, the weight and size should decrease.

I want more photos in the assembled state. In the Pro version there is a problem that is not so easy to accurately insert the device into the mask to the sensors and diodes peeking through the holes. Ultra wants to insert once properly and forget that the device is not moved relative to the mask.

The transition to wireless management - super! This is the unpleasant part, when you need to pull the unit for configuration and paste it back. It would be cool to have cool to make the export historical data on a computer. You can then do Analytics to understand when the REM phase happens more often and to set the alarm this time.

Опухший Гондурас

Post by Опухший Гондурас » Fri Jul 20, 2018 20:48

Hello, are you still running ultra with the plastic covers? In my city not found gasoline Overshoe, again, if the dirt adheres, it can't clean.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 21:03

Swollen Hondurasdon't worry about it, on the bottom side of the PCB of the device DreamStalker Ultra there's absolutely nothing it is actually smooth, there is absolutely no details, soldered connections and insights. Moreover it is protected by a soldering mask (this compound) that is resistant to many solvents and high temperatures. If it adheres dirt or grease, it is not likely to cause any problems, and they can simply wipe off any cloth. Can be moistened with alcohol (ethanol, isopropanol), if there is no gasoline. But with the pads of the devices in series never was produced, pictures were presented a test version (prototype) of the device. Under certain technical conditions for the manufacture of PCB pads are not needed. For serial production were made just such a special Board. In appearance they differ matte solder mask (prototype solder mask is brilliant).

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 21:09

Swollen Hondurasif there is no gasoline, you can take a toothbrush and rinse with hot water and Fairy (which for detergent) and then rinse thoroughly with clean water and dried with a dryer to expel all the water. This refers to the DreamStalker and DreamStalker PRO. It is clear that all the elements that are damaged by water must be before it sealed off from the Board (microphone, software).

Опухший Гондурас

Post by Опухший Гондурас » Fri Jul 20, 2018 21:12

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Swollen Hondurasif there is no gasoline, you can take a toothbrush and rinse with hot water and Fairy (which for detergent) and then rinse thoroughly with clean water and dried with a dryer to expel all the water. This refers to the DreamStalker and DreamStalker PRO. It is clear that all the elements that are damaged by water must be before it sealed off from the Board (microphone, software).
Thank you, DSU I already bought, just to without hemorrhoids.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 22:04

Swollen Hondurasmost importantly DSU do not fill any liquid, just wash will not work. And here I do not understand how you can stain this device in some fat if it is used inside a cloth mask worn on the face? What should I do? Maybe we need desperately and bravely to sleep face in salads, not forgetting to put in front of this mask with the device? az A joke :oops:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 27, 2018 13:58

Опухший Гондурас wrote:Hello, are you still running ultra with the plastic covers? In my city not found gasoline Overshoe, again, if the dirt adheres, it can't clean.
In Grimstalker standard. and Grimstalker About not have plastic linings, and the Board was bare , all the alloys were visible and felt when pulling the Board out of the mask. Grimstalker Ultra in the plastic housing to get there and nothing can not by definition. if only not to drop directly in .....
Pardon me, but don't you 4-5 years ago was brought into the office Dreamstalker , which did not work due to the fact that he was covered in what .....oil, fat or what? The mask was of this type and the device itself as if it for a long time the cakes were baked)). :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 27, 2018 14:18

Alexander (developer) There was a question from a customer , why not charge the battery ? New appliances, party is not yet large , and to stay ..could not to wet the batteries. Alexander, is there some sort of trick in the device, to check why the device is not charging?
сургут wrote:When you turn on the charger LEDs are not lit, charging is not. What to do?

Опухший Гондурас

Post by Опухший Гондурас » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:27

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Опухший Гондурас wrote:Hello, are you still running ultra with the plastic covers? In my city not found gasoline Overshoe, again, if the dirt adheres, it can't clean.
In Grimstalker standard. and Grimstalker About not have plastic linings, and the Board was bare , all the alloys were visible and felt when pulling the Board out of the mask. Grimstalker Ultra in the plastic housing to get there and nothing can not by definition. if only not to drop directly in .....
Pardon me, but don't you 4-5 years ago was brought into the office Dreamstalker , which did not work due to the fact that he was covered in what .....oil, fat or what? The mask was of this type and the device itself as if it for a long time the cakes were baked)). :?
The cakes didn't bake, I bought a standard at the beginning of this year. The device did not want to work because there were what you are there to lubricate the Board and it has adhered to the dirt.

This month acquired ultra. In the instructions one line incomprehensible. Page 9, Reset all settings and restart the program. In the end it is written: Attention, don't press any button to obtain a long melodic signal that indicates that the device has launched a program.
What does this have to the rest of the text? And what happens to the device if I wrong press?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 20:15

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Alexander (developer) There was a question from a customer , why not charge the battery ? New appliances, party is not yet large , and to stay ..could not to wet the batteries. Alexander, is there some sort of trick in the device, to check why the device is not charging?
сургут wrote:When you turn on the charger LEDs are not lit, charging is not. What to do?
In this case, the device must be replaced as faulty.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:08

Опухший Гондурас wrote:this month acquired ultra. In the instructions one line incomprehensible. Page 9, Reset all settings and restart the program. At the end says: Warning, do not press any button to obtain a long melodic signal that indicates that the appliance is launched the program.
What does this have to the rest of the text? And what happens to the device if I wrong press?
Immediately after restart starts the main program and the boot loader (bootloader). When the loader is started within three seconds, often blinking green led. If at this time you press [F], it turns on wifi and starts the loader program to update the software of the device. If the button is not pressed, the boot loader after 3 seconds will automatically pass control to the main program. Therefore, it is not necessary to press the button, the loader does not start unnecessarily. This is all described in detail in part instructions relating to firmware updates.

Никитос

Post by Никитос » Sun Aug 12, 2018 17:43

I am excited about the new version of DS, as they are already a year the owner of DS PRO. My biggest problem with DS ABOUT was the ergonomics. Absolutely inhumane! It's great that now you do not need barbed cost to tear out and put back every time and now not need to face to hold two penlight batteries for the sleep mask for welding was just like Oh no friends((

Several upset that she rag mask apparently has not changed, although I think I've been already on the forum here have reported that it is better to modify structurally, it has ceased to transmit light, which penetrates from the outside to the eye, both top and bottom of the mask. When morning comes and the room gets light, it most likely starts fooling detectors, eyes in the mask. It is important to understand that not everyone has the opportunity specifically for this joint design to purchase in the room, heavy blackout curtains is vain and not very cheap thing. I don't understand why the structure of the mask manufacturer may not modify its rag-paranoi part. It's a shame that such a complex, interesting electronic invention suffers from such things.

Going back to GMT from vacation - go to you all over Ultra )) by the Way, and you do not accidentally take DS About to the trade-in when you purchase ultra? And then I have About preserved in excellent condition and in full operation, except that the barbed fee had to duct-tape to make it easier were taken out of the mask

Никитос

Post by Никитос » Sun Aug 12, 2018 18:04

Another question on the Ultra. For DS ABOUT I was once asked on the forum to the results of light signals made with increasing brightness. My experience with the PRO showed that the light signals (even it seems to be correctly exposed brightness) may be great to scare people with their suddenness, especially if he is unable to sleep. Gradually increasing the brightness would solve the problem.

PTS hope that the Ultra is considered

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 18:54

Никитос wrote:Another question on Ultra. For DS ABOUT I was once asked on the forum to the results of light signals made with increasing brightness. My experience with the PRO showed that the light signals (even it seems to be correctly exposed brightness) may be great to scare people with their suddenness, especially if he is unable to sleep. Gradually increasing the brightness would solve the problem.

If You woke up, the monitoring of eye movements should be disconnected. Then the tooltip won't bother You. You still do not go to sleep mode enabled monitor, because the eyelids will shake when You do not sleep, and the device will react to it.

Никитос

Post by Никитос » Sun Aug 12, 2018 20:33

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Никитос wrote:Another question on Ultra. For DS ABOUT I was once asked on the forum to the results of light signals made with increasing brightness. My experience with the PRO showed that the light signals (even it seems to be correctly exposed brightness) may be great to scare people with their suddenness, especially if he is unable to sleep. Gradually increasing the brightness would solve the problem.

If You woke up, the monitoring of eye movements should be disconnected. Then the tooltip won't bother You. You still do not go to sleep mode enabled monitor, because the eyelids will shake when You do not sleep, and the device will react to it.
You can Wake up in the night or accidentally from podbivaniya device. With me this particleboard has happened. At night or in the morning. And here you are, quietly, trying to quickly back to sleep, but 100%Yu immobility of the pupils is still impossible to provide in such situations it happened that the instrument output signals of podragivanija. Audio signals (MP3) I was drinking with gradually increasing sound, but to affect the smoothness of the rise of the light signals, I could not.

Hence my question at the ultra - see if a gradual increase of light signals in default or custom mode? Or everything remains as in the PRO and the light is issued for the maximum power specified by the user?

The second question is about "If You woke up, the monitoring of eye movements, turn it off." for me, this means actually to stop the operation of the device at all. I guess I misunderstood something... Specify pliz

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 20:51

Никитос wrote:Hence my question at the ultra - see if a gradual increase of light signals in default or custom mode?
Immediately you receive the level of light brightness that You set in the settings. Perhaps the gradual increase will be done in further updates. This function need to do to disable, as it is obviously not everyone will like it. Many users, especially those who are not practicing in the afternoon, often overlooked hints in a dream. Type: blinked there any buttons in the Elevator and I'll go back to sleep. And if you do a gradual buildup, the more difficult it will be to notice the clues. But the fear most of these tips the first time I read.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 20:53

Никитос wrote:the Second question is about "If You woke up, the monitoring of eye movements, turn it off." for me, this means actually to stop the operation of the device at all. I guess I misunderstood something... Specify pliz
Yes, that's right, turn off the device, and then one by pressing the appropriate combination of buttons again include the sleep timer for 30 minutes. And go to sleep in peace.

Никитос

Post by Никитос » Sun Aug 12, 2018 21:58

Никитос wrote:the Second question is about "If You woke up, the monitoring of eye movements, turn it off." for me, this means actually to stop the operation of the device at all. I guess I misunderstood something... Specify pliz
Yes, that's right, turn off the device, and then one by pressing the appropriate combination of buttons again include the sleep timer for 30 minutes. And go to sleep in peace.
And now I understood, thank you. Logical. I hope that the Ultra is pressing buttons easier and ergonomical than ABOUT me personally in prosonce-coma is quite difficult naughty fingers go to press the desired combination on the face))

PS: about the fright from the sudden flash, I remember, was the comments last year. It seems to be directly here on the website. Now I move them and will not find. But taking this opportunity I beg you to add this feature in next firmware, because this problem has shut me the opportunity to use the light, and forced to confine samopisnye MP3 signals. By the way, a soft start signal never bothers him to "reach out" - that sound which in the light, as the efficiency of postukivanija is determined by the duration of the signal and its peak volume, and the task of the user to find his own "winning combination" of these settings. Today, the device allows for a very wide range of settings (and this is super cool!!!). The only nastroika missing for me personally is the increase in brightness. Anyway, I hope you will consider this time for trail of the firmware.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 23:00

Никитос wrote:And now I understood, thank you. Logical. I hope that the Ultra is pressing buttons easier and ergonomical than ABOUT me personally in prosonce-coma is quite difficult naughty fingers go to press the desired combination on the face))
In version Ultra timer start generally made with one button. Fade in sound will be included in future plans. Ultra firmware updated easily.

Никитос

Post by Никитос » Wed Aug 22, 2018 22:56

Никитос wrote:And now I understood, thank you. Logical. I hope that the Ultra is pressing buttons easier and ergonomical than ABOUT me personally in prosonce-coma is quite difficult naughty fingers go to press the desired combination on the face))
In version Ultra timer start generally made with one button. Fade in sound will be included in future plans. Ultra firmware updated easily.

Fade audio in MP3 format - I decide in the audio editor, when you prepare the track. So it's not a problem)) But fade in the light of the hints I can. Please send a quick Hello here or in a PM when this feature is added in firmware - I'm waiting for this moment to buy Ultra. Without this feature, buying the ultra is not so relevant for me as I have About.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 0:05

Nikitoswell, try not to forget.

Никитос

Post by Никитос » Thu Aug 23, 2018 14:32

[/quote] If You woke up, the monitoring of eye movements should be disconnected. Then the tooltip won't bother You. You still do not go to sleep mode enabled monitor, because the eyelids will shake when You do not sleep, and the device will react to it.[/quote]

Who about what, and I mean light tip)) tip off the monitoring in the case of the awakening, I will consider and take into practice, thank you, but there are also micro awakening. For a few seconds. By the way, they are often preceded by REM. Or her completing. It does not matter. It is important that such micropropagate, you haven't woke up enough to figure out to turn off the monitor, but quite vulnerable to sudden flashes of the LEDs. I have after several light shocks this phobia developed, that even to the psychiatrist go ))) But seriously, I had to abandon this valuable feature (light) and was started with all the MP3 kitchen, headphones and so forth.

So I will continue to persuade you to finish this time at ultra ))

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 18:24

Nikitosread , already recalled a joke :-). Husband sits on the toilet, straining and suddenly became dark. He yells like a Banshee, and the wife from behind the door: sorry, I accidentally turned off the light! He: ugh, I thought that the eye burst :-)).