Questions on Ultra DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Алекс В
Questions on Ultra DreamStalker

Post by Алекс В » Wed Feb 28, 2018 0:33

Questions to Alexander, the developer DreamStalker Ultra:
1. Implemented whether the new version of DreamStalker possibility of viewing the history of sleep stages as a graph, which would be visible REM sleep and actuation of the device? Using this chart, you can more accurately set the sensitivity and alarm time.
2. Do you plan to use the accelerometer in the mask? From the description in the group Vkontakte mention of this.

Александр (разработчик)

Re: Questions on Ultra DreamStalker

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 0:59

Alex
1. Graphics may be done as a new firmware. The device is easily upgradeable firmware, directly from your smartphone you can upgrade. Now there is just the statistics of the alarms with date and time of each operation.
2. Why do You need the accelerometer? What You want them to identify and most importantly - why? Please explain in detail and justify their thoughts.

Алекс В

Post by Алекс В » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:32

Александр (разработчик) wrote: 2. Why do You need the accelerometer? What You want them to identify and most importantly - why? Please explain in detail and justify their thoughts.
The accelerometer records during sleep movements of the head and it can be used to increase the accuracy of triggering of the main sensor eye movements. For example, false positives when micromotion of the head can be counted as eye movements. Also, when turned over, the algorithm can pause for guaranteed sleep, the duration of which can be adjusted in the settings. It seems to me that with the accelerometer it is possible to more accurately determine the sleep phase for the individual and to diagnose the difficulties when using the device. For example, it is easy to fix the position of the head of the sleeping, its activity during sleep (restless or restful sleep) and to predict the most likely periods of sleep with REM when triggering the motion sensor eye is the most important. From Laberge at the time was a compact motion and he did not include it in his mask. Now to make it a lot easier, so actually my question about the accelerometer.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:50

Алекс В wrote:the Accelerometer records during sleep movements of the head and it can be used to increase the accuracy of triggering of the main sensor eye movements. For example, false positives when micromotion of the head can be counted as eye movements. Also, when turned over, the algorithm can pause for guaranteed sleep, the duration of which can be adjusted in the settings.
I'm sorry, but a lot of people during the REM, if a dream is intense, can move my head and various other parts of the body. And then what - do not give out tips? If the person in the dream, I rolled over and sleeps on (the BDG over and began a deep sleep) then the trigger will not. It doesn't need the accelerometer, everything is solved much easier.

Алекс В

Post by Алекс В » Wed Feb 28, 2018 13:26

Александр (разработчик) wrote: I'm sorry, but a lot of people during the REM, if a dream is intense, can move my head and various other parts of the body. And then what - do not give out tips? If the person in the dream, I rolled over and sleeps on (the BDG over and began a deep sleep) then the trigger will not. It doesn't need the accelerometer, everything is solved much easier.
You are absolutely right about such movements. The accelerometer can not only record their presence and to determine their amplitude. But, as a rule, before a period of REM sleep is deep sleep, when the body is maximally relaxed and immobile and the accelerometer detects minimal changes. I understand that you use the motion sensor to the eye to highlight these periods of sleep. My point is that an accelerometer will allow to improve essentially the accuracy of this definition.
One other suggestion - if you decide to log the sensor reading eye movements, record the amplitude of the signal from the led. Thus it will be possible to indirectly estimate the distance between the sensor and the face and to determine the fit of the mask and the correctness of its location.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 13:49

Алекс В wrote:one More wish - if you choose to log the sensor reading eye movements, record the amplitude of the signal from the led. Thus it will be possible to indirectly estimate the distance between the sensor and the face and to determine the fit of the mask and the correctness of its location.
A sensible idea, thank you! However, this question DremStalker Ultra is already solved (I think), only in a different way - the device has a test mode of the sensor. In this mode now (unlike previous instruments) issued a warning signal, if the mask is too close (one type of signal) or too far (the other type of signal) from the eye. You can enable this mode to lay down and move around, in order to assess the situation. Only it is almost not necessary, as the sensor operates normally throughout the possible range of positions of the mask, except that if the edge of the mask with a sensor specially deep and push until it contacts with the eye :-)). A record of the amplitude is quite useful for advanced statistics, showing the level of intensity of eye movements, especially with different graphs and charts. Only all this can be done then, over time, with any next updates. If you try to embrace too much, then there is a high probability and using quite a long time to start production.

сургут

Post by сургут » Fri Jul 27, 2018 15:34

When you turn on the charger LEDs are not lit, charging is not. What to do?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jul 27, 2018 16:10

сургут wrote:When you turn on the charger LEDs are not lit, charging is not. What to do?
To check the charger.
To check the charger.
If everything is fine and the device does not charge, swap it under warranty. This will turn to mail mindmachine@bk.ru

Нолик

Post by Нолик » Sat Aug 25, 2018 15:03

Good day! recently purchased Ultra DreamStalker. Today, looking trigger point understand that your time on the mask is not displayed.
How do you set the current time? The idea is when you connect to a server, it must consider time, but no..... how to be?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 15:48

Toethe countdown (for statistics) starts from the launch of the device, including aging of the sleep timer. The current time on the appliance is not placed, because it makes no sense. The relative reference in many cases more convenient.

Нолик

Post by Нолик » Sat Aug 25, 2018 17:13

Thank you! and I thought that I have something not working.

Нолик

Post by Нолик » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:54

After a night of waking up again to turn on sleep timer to not deleted the previous statistics?

Today the mask put 1-00 with a delay of 1 hour worked, but I was not aware of the standard Nasrallah .
5 hours woke up, took the mask off, walked, dressed and go back to sleep. In the process of falling asleep, she, of course worked (noticed times 5) well, until the morning, apparently used to have - the signals did not react..... as a result, for this night the 34 positives. I suspect that most of them are at the stage of sleep from 5 am...

Somehow already there was such case, at the time, I restarted the timer, but erased all the statistics for the first half of the night.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:58

Нолик wrote:How after a night of waking up again to turn on sleep timer to not deleted the previous statistics?
When you start a new timer is set to 00:00 starting the time counting positives for statistics and the previous statistics are deleted. Just before the new turn on the timer briefly press the [S] and see how many times the led flashes is the number of actuations of the device.

Нолик

Post by Нолик » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:11

It is certainly not convenient. Usually interested in not only the number of positives, but also time to understand that when these occur the phase of BGD.
And if it turns out at night I Wake up ( and I have it every night), you have to run to the computer to read the statistics and then restarted.....

In previous versions of the device was also?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 13:14

Нолик wrote:In previous versions of the device was also?
Yes, the same, the statistics for any reset when a new timer starts. It is not entirely clear what You want this, waking up in the night to see in the statistics that you need urgently to run to the computer? Button to see if there was response and how much. It is sometimes important to adjust settings. Would you like to see the statistics over time on the previous launches, it is clear. Will have to think about how best to do. There may be different versions. You can, for example, create a text file with statistics for each run on the memory card. These files will be stored in any number and as long as you want. Will be able to see, for example, that was a year ago.

Нолик

Post by Нолик » Mon Sep 10, 2018 21:34

Александр (разработчик) wrote: Would you like to see the statistics over time on the previous launches, it is clear. Will have to think about how best to do. There may be different versions. You can, for example, create a text file with statistics for each run on the memory card. These files will be stored in any number and as long as you want. Will be able to see, for example, that was a year ago.
Exactly. I have this problem, I Wake up during the night itself 1-2 times, and that it was noticed that the dreams I remember are dreams in the beginning of the night, in the early hours. I.e. during the deep phase of REM or short after it. And in the morning, when normal people long good BGD - I am in some kind of half-asleep and if you see the signal, I am feeling the body and on the inner screen, no picture. I would think at this time.

So using the device I wanted to first track when I have all REM and what are approximately of duration. Well, then, respectively, to wear in this period the mask.

So files with statistics, it would be super!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 0:36

Toemade in the plans for the improvements.

Нолик

Post by Нолик » Tue Sep 11, 2018 18:40

Tonight, with the help of the device found that the dreams I still dream :D
Went to 22-00, she woke up at 1-00 (apparently in the midst of a dream, as I remember it), wore a mask with a delay of 40 minutes with 2 to 3 – 13 positives. Got up at 4-00 took statistics again put the mask on from 5 to 6 14 positives. Signals I did not respond, but at this stage it doesn't matter.
The important thing is that the dreams I dream, even apparently, and action :wiz
The sensitivity of the sensor would probably knock it down.
But now I'm planning a couple of days to remember their dreams with the help of an alarm clock. Signals all shut off while not to get used.
In parallel, the day, of course, train at the lights. And in the evenings watching a rainbow-"GM General".

Нолик

Post by Нолик » Wed Sep 19, 2018 23:23

Good day! I can not get playback of the file from the directory AFTER. File it WAV, and MP3....
Setting the standard in 2. Unity AFTER included.
Card formatted, re-folder, re-recorded..... nothing helps. What else could it be?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 0:24

"How to make high quality audio files of messages for the device DreamStalker Ultra".
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/Kak- ... ribora.pdf

Нолик

Post by Нолик » Thu Sep 20, 2018 23:25

All did as in the instructions. When connecting to the server Management device Playback AFTER file is played as expected. And after tips - no.

Maybe the reason is in mode 2 (standard settings) ? he's like no sound.... ?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:04

Toeif you enable playback of the file and the file in the appropriate format, it will be played. Of course, the playback volume for this case must be greater than zero. If not, do a factory reset and just play AFTER. Should work.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:40

Toechecked "DreamStalker Ultra" - the results message from the directory AFTER in all modes works fine, no problems and no errors. The message is reproduced in the listening mode and test mode, issuing prompts, and during actual operation of the device with the monitoring of the movements of the eyelids. The only thing I can recommend is to turn up the volume in the setup "Hints Message Volume", as it defaults to 15%, based on the silence of the night and sleeping man. It is possible that the user just does not listen and therefore does not hear the message. It should be remembered that in listening mode by clicking the "Play AFTER" the message is reproduced with the volume level set by the setting "System Message Volume", which has a default level of 75%, and therefore would be clearly audible in contrast to the volume, "Hints Message Volume", defined for a sleep period.

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:44

Hello!
I wanted to see a number of positives for a night on the laptop, but did not understand how to connect to the access point DreamStalker and where to enter the password 12345678.
Joined WF lit up green led and then what?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:46

Manual .
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/Drea ... uktsia.pdf

On your laptop or smartphone you choose in the list of Wi-Fi network DreamStalker. Connect to this network using the password "12345678".

Open the browser through which you access the Internet (browse pages) , instead of the title page indicate "192.168.4.1" (this is the same address, only letters and numbers) and enter the management page of the device.

This is the first time, then your smartphone or laptop will find the network and connect to the network DreamStalker password to enter and will not need in a browser can bookmark with an address of 192.168.4.1 and you'll get a page control with a single click.