Questions on Ultra DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
мама Вовки
Re: Questions on Ultra DreamStalker

Post by мама Вовки » Thu Oct 18, 2018 19:12

Thanks for the mask! Sits like a native).
Please how to put the timer on 60 minutes.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 18, 2018 21:16

Long press the [F] (until beep) – enable Wi-Fi server. When green led will turn on, you can connect to the access point "DreamStalker" using password "12345678". Then in the browser address bar you should type the address "192.168.4.1". The page will load with the settings of the device and control buttons.
Setting the Sleep Timer, put 60 minutes.

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Thu Oct 25, 2018 16:00

Another question, after change the setting, click the Write settings to device, or to read the settings of their device?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 25, 2018 16:58

mom Vova After changing the settings click on the -Record. If you look at the settings of the previous example and to use them , that Count.

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Sat Oct 27, 2018 13:20

Another question, what means in statistics (01:18) or (04:07) ?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Oct 27, 2018 13:50

мама Вовки wrote:Another question, what means in statistics (01:18) or (04:07) ?

If it is in the menu item "Control line"Viewing statistics" , that means it's the time and number of actuations of the device during FBS. This is a report about the operation during the sleep period.

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Sat Oct 27, 2018 14:11

A question to Alexander (developer)

The numbers (02:23) the statistics operation is the time elapsed after switching of the tracking sensor or something else?
I turned on the set at five, the timer for 60 mins, removed the mask about ten in the morning, the last trigger was after nine in the morning, I called him. So I would like to understand what these numbers mean.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Oct 27, 2018 14:18

mom Vova most likely it is previous performance of the operation , reset the settings.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Oct 27, 2018 14:26

мама Вовки wrote:is the time elapsed after switching of the tracking device
Yes, it is.

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Sat Oct 27, 2018 14:47

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
мама Вовки wrote:is the time elapsed after switching of the tracking device
Yes, it is.
The latter is the (04:27). if you count rounding out the five put six turn on the sensor, seven, eight = 120мин. plus let 30min it turns out the time of the last operation is approximately 150: with something.

04 minutes:27 seconds well can not be. There may be some nuances or something I don't know?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Oct 27, 2018 15:17

Time is indicated in hours and minutes. Starts from the power unit to work.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 16:23

mom VovaWhen you press and hold the button "S", then turn the appliance on. At this point will reset all previous stats are positives, turn on the sleep timer, and begins with 00:00:00 timing for new statistics. From that moment, and begin to reckon the time to write positives in the statistics. Statistics of positives is shown in hours and minutes (seconds are just not recorded in the statistics, as it does not make sense).

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Sat Oct 27, 2018 17:20

Александр (разработчик) wrote:mother VovaWhen you press and hold the button "S", then turn the appliance on. At this point will reset all previous stats are positives, turn on the sleep timer, and begins with 00:00:00 timing for new statistics. From that moment, and begin to reckon the time to write positives in the statistics. Statistics of positives is shown in hours and minutes (seconds are just not recorded in the statistics, as it does not make sense).
now I have everything fell into place and the positives I began to understand the duration of my phases of slow sleep

why, the first trigger is number 000? or is it not the sensor but something else? the second to 001 and so on

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 22:01

мама Вовки wrote:why, the first trigger is number 000? or is it not the sensor but something else? the second to 001 and so on
The positives begin with the number 000, and 000 is the first operation. Understand when programming numbering always goes with the number zero. You can, of course, is to adjust and to show the user the data-shift numbers +1 (most likely it is), but in fact it's not essential and not important so left in the program.

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:59

A question to Alexander (developer)

Several times there was such situation, I emerged from the dream, even paralysis completely failed, and when I recalled the details of the dream - triggered device. Then I became before removing the mask to trigger that would test the sensitivity of the moment and it turned out that the unit is very slow to issue guidance.

Why is the sensitivity of both sensors 2 need within minutes to rapidly drive the eyes in different directions before the device will work? Can I something not so do? The instructions read that such levels lead to false positives even from a slight jitter eyelids, and I was shaking and eyelids, and eyes, and count to 60 before he winked. Need something, what would it is during sleep reacted, and time awareness in a dream somewhere 30 seconds in the middle and he can't keep up.
What to do in this situation?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 17:51

mom Vovaall is as it should be as You describe. First, the analysis of eye movements need at least 30 seconds. Secondly, after the analysis, if it shows the presence of movements, added a pause of 1 minute. It is believed that it is necessary for the development of the dream. This, of course, a moot point, I agree. Your requirements are understandable and justified in my opinion. I just had the desire in the next version of the program to enter the setting of the duration of all these breaks. It has long been recorded in the plans.

Дмитрий Сай

Post by Дмитрий Сай » Tue Nov 06, 2018 22:13

This is a very good idea to add this setting! To me it is so lacking on the dreamstalker pro. Can do the same setup dreamstalker pro? Because this very moment is stopping, the dream is over and then start to flash the LEDs. Does not adapt to this moment because this moment I have half life in the dream flying :wiz

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 22:45

Dmitry SAIunfortunately for the PRO version are planned updates. He and so the menu is overloaded settings, where there is more to add... But on Ultra there is no such problem, it is to increase the number of settings without any harm to the usability of the device.

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Wed Nov 14, 2018 14:08

Александр (разработчик) wrote: But on Ultra there is no such problem, it is to increase the number of settings without any harm to the usability of the device.
Today, again, the LEDs flashed on resuming from sleep, just a shame! When will the update with this setting?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 14:31

mom Vovawhile nothing specific on the timing and I don't like now just no time for these things. As soon - so soon.

Язон

Post by Язон » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:39

Bought on 17 November at the "7 continent" DreamStalker Ultra. Discovered the defect. When you set the volume of any audio function are less than 18 units, this function stops playing (quiet buzzing). Reset and rewrite are not effective.
The minimum volume with 18 units of work satisfies. But concerned about the failure of the audio functions or the entire device in the near dark future.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:50

Jasonfor this reason the device will not work, that's for sure, don't worry. Typically, the audio message prompts becomes visible in volume from 5 to 10 units. Why not 1 level? There is the fact that the file itself is the message or music can be recorded with different volume levels. With very quiet recordings may require some increase in volume level settings so that playback of the file was audible. If a recording has a normal volume level, it will, of course, heard much better at lower volume levels in the settings. If the file entry is made with the highest possible level, such correction allows the user to reduce the level of playback up to a very quiet not to Wake the person during sleep and also allows you to get rid of the congestion dynamics at the maximum levels of sound playback. In General, the device is specifically lowers the volume level of the sound from the file, because when playing in the dream, even a quiet sound can be very strong. A weak, barely discernible background noise that has no action. In short, I can advise You to use the entry in the file with the increased volume level. Try and accomplish your goal on the results, please.

Язон

Post by Язон » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:54

Thank you for the quick response. Of those experiences in a personal, other users are not interested.
For fans of unbroken sleep in the mask, you can increase the Sleep Timer to 600 minutes. Add an adjustable pause triggering intelligent alarm clock.
I propose to make the firmware for the masochists, a lot of rubber settings ).

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:52

Язон wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:54
I propose to make the firmware for the masochists, a lot of rubber settings ).
It's already in the plans. I hope someday to do.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 19:16

Jasonseems that I have misled You, I apologize. Now checked on the device. The sound messages recorded on the card by default perfectly audible even on volume 1. Maybe Your device has some fault.