Questions on Ultra DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:10

Alexander ( developer),

From my settings menu disappeared, the configuration of Vibration of the first letter in the name of this setting * W V M, I used it once, and this morning found. It was removed?

My device can itself off, can not register a trigger after waking up, today, again this was. And tips he gives in a strange way, then every 4-5 minutes flash, and the amount reaches huge numbers for 2-3 hours, during this same time with the same settings only 2 hints.

I keep a diary, today I put on the device 26 times and I have the impression that the instrument is not in use by the eye movements , and lives by himself. But tracking eye movement works flawlessly.
Today I woke up at 5 am, put on the mask knowing that is sure to be a dream, he was. At the time of resuming from sleep the device issued a signal, it was 8am. According to statistics, the first trigger was 01:11 (the timer for 70 minutes), the second 01:16 is in the phase of deep sleep. And that's all! The third trigger it is not fixed, and during sleep did not work.

And I have another question, what do I do next?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 15:13

mom Vovalet us order. No vibration settings in the menu? Turn on the logic. This means that You have enabled the mode of "duplex". If you enable this mode, then do a settings disappear from the menu since cease to operate in this mode. In duplex mode, the unit switches off rhythmic eye movement "up and down", and then exits from the monitoring of eye movements (i.e., turns off). In the instructions on the device it is not recommended to use "duplex" for novice users, as it requires a high level of training and sustainable skills for entry into the lucid dream. What to do? Always have to do factory reset button "Restore default settings" and use it further, it will be as they were before.

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Tue Nov 27, 2018 19:51

Alexander (developer)thank you!
It became clear what was happening, and then something straight despair hit him.

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Wed Nov 28, 2018 19:40

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 15:13
mom VovaAs always it is necessary to make reset button "Restore default settings" and use it further, it will be as they were before.
Earlier, too, was nothing.
Returned to the default settings, increased quantitative sensitivity to 2, or even round zero positives. 6 to am watching dreams without a single response. After waking 8-36, the first trigger, I looked at the clock in the second 8-37. In the statistics of the operation time is 02:31 and 02:37. And dreams again by. The device somehow again failed to determine the REM phase , but the moment of awakening, he determines very clearly.

So what I need to change in the settings that the device gave a hint during the REM phase?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 20:31

мама Вовки wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 19:40
The device somehow again failed to determine the REM phase , but the moment of awakening, he determines very clearly.
Because, most likely (99.9% probability), You have again clamped or displaced sensor when You sleep. Switch test the sensor and try it in all possible positions, which happen during your sleep. Error signal should not be. If he is, then we must remove the cause that the sensor can work normally.

If the sensor will begin to work with quantitative sensitivity 2, You can get a lot of positives. What You actually wrote in one of my previous posts. The quantitative sensitivity is not necessary to increase, You clearly have a problem with the location of the sensor.

мама Вовки

Post by мама Вовки » Tue Dec 25, 2018 13:57

Alexander (developer),

I've checked everything you can. The mask hugs the head very well, plus I put 2 morning hours, I actually lie motionless. The tracker is ticking for 2-3 times for every movement of the pupils.
But the device can not determine the phase of the REM, and the lights blink only for reasons known to them. With the default setting they flash during startup and another 2 times in a row at equal intervals, with a decrease (numerical, respectively, and increase sensitive) quantitative sensitivity they flash every 4 minutes not interested in the tracking eyes.
In General, there is no doubt what to expect from this device has nothing.
I need a device that keeps track of FBD and produces signals during it. I want to exchange this device to work correctly.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 25, 2018 14:17

мама Вовки wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 13:57
But the device can not determine the phase of the REM
A controversial statement, given the several thousand sold devices over the last ten years.
I have personally tested the DSU during the month through the day, as they launch it into production. It perfectly defines the phase of the REM.
мама Вовки wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 13:57
I want to exchange
Dwight, you better let us consider the option of return. You'll not torment syabya us.

Кролл

Post by Кролл » Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:45

Open the API for programmers? For example, I have a fitness bracelet mi band 2, and he (without external software) can quite accurately determine the time of falling asleep and waking up. I would like to be able to integrate into their own software management grimstalker and removing data in real time. For bracelet I wrote this whole thing, I would like to purchase grimstalker ultra and together with him so anything interesting to do. At least I want to determine the falling asleep on the bracelet and send it to grimstalker a command to start work.

Plus, the accelerometer grimstalker could use to determine the position of the body in which there are positive triggering. For example, if the person in the back sleeping, that is, the results, and if on the side left out, and on the right - too. The whole thing individually, but gathering statistics is understood already to aspire to a specific person instead of relying on rumors.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 16:39

Krollthe accelerometer was there in fact will not give anything essential to the operation of the device. Yes, maybe in some situations it will be useful, I admit, but now check to see sensor movements of the eyes in different poses very easily. Simply enabling the test mode of the sensor, wear a mask with the device and to work out the interaction with a pillow in different poses :-)). Audio signals will tell how this sensor works eye movements. There are signals in eye movement and two to signal errors that can be thrown if something went wrong, as expected. If the testing goes well, then on what side You sleep almost irrelevant to sensor operation. Data from the accelerometer may be of interest to according to the quantity and quality of the resulting lucid dreams position in my sleep. This is - Yes, maybe. But it's so clear - sleeping on your left side, and it turned out better, and tried to sleep on my stomach - nothing happened. However, to add an accelerometer thoughts were, but not until he felt urgent need.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 16:55

Krollno API there. You access the device from any browser like a normal website on the Internet. The device generates an ordinary HTML page with forms to change the settings. When you click on the page button to save the settings form data goes to the device and stored in the EEPROM. Similarly to (POST method) to operate the buttons control listening and recording of messages, etc. Wi-Fi module is running in access point mode on and off always, except when You turn it on to change settings. This method of communication with the device (via the HTML page in the browser) allows you to refuse the creation and support of specialized applications for various operating systems, ensuring full compatibility with all smartphones, tablets, laptops... and all the other TVs that have onboard browser and Wi-Fi module :-)).

Кролл

Post by Кролл » Thu Jan 17, 2019 17:33

Thu Jan 17, 2019 16:39
but now to test the sensor movements of the eyes in different poses very easily.
Not to check eye movements and for independent data source.
by simply enabling the test mode of the sensor, wear a mask with the device and to work out the interaction with a pillow in different poses :-)).
I'm not talking about the correct triggering of the optical sensor, and about the fact that the right is triggered, the body does not want to perceive, for example, awareness will be 0 and at least sumihisa do not realize the dream. Sensor can detect that for example every time lying on the back with no results there, and on the side - always, but only on the left. Any relationship to slide the sensors from the eyes it is not, I am assuming that the sensor in all of these cases work out perfectly well.
To the data of the accelerometer may be of interest to according to the quantity and quality of the resulting lucid dreams position in my sleep. This is - Yes, maybe. But it's so clear - sleeping on your left side, and it turned out better, and tried to sleep on my stomach - nothing happened. However, to add an accelerometer thoughts were, but not until he felt urgent need.
Just what I had in mind. And I sleep during the night is completely different, including a version of "in the same position from beginning to end."
Thu Jan 17, 2019 16:55
Krollno API there. You access the device from any browser like a normal website on the Internet. The device generates an ordinary HTML page with forms to change the settings. When you click on the page button to save the settings form data goes to the device and stored in the EEPROM.
That is to control I will be able to pretend to be a browser and parse the HTML, okay. I Wonder if you can set the timer starting the operation of grimstalker at 0 seconds and instant proc?

The start and end of each REM I can find out from the logs? To with real time synchronized it.<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 18:30

Кролл wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 17:33
I wonder if you can set the timer starting the operation of grimstalker at 0 seconds and instant proc?
No. The value of the sleep timer is set in minutes. The value 0 cannot be used. For normal operation of all modes, the minimum value should be 3 minutes. This is due to the ability to enable, the audio and turn off music before falling asleep and the issuance of warning signals before switching to the monitoring mode, the movements of the eyelids.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 18:53

Кролл wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 17:33
The start and end of each REM I can find out from the logs? To with real time synchronized it.
And who told You that there's any logs and any other opportunities except those specified in the instructions? The microcontroller is not a PC. Whatever is not written with his own hands - is missing, it simply does not. It's not Windows :-)). And again I want to clarify that when the Wi-Fi interface, no other functions may not work, and the work of other functions Wi-Fi interface will be turned off.

Time, the device constantly thinks, but it is not used in sync with real current time. Its value is reset to 00:00:00 when you start the sleep timer. In fact, it shows the operation of the device, from the start of the sleep timer. It was much easier to understand statistics - don't have to remember what time You fell asleep, and then painfully calculate how much time passed before the first operation. The time will not have to install and configure a new device is immediately ready to work. Nothing will be safe from accidental and ill-considered action when the user, for example, changed the time for a couple of hours and then decided to look at the night statistics. No need to figure out the time zone and the need for the transition to summer/winter time. In short, it's safer and easier for the user.

Кролл

Post by Кролл » Thu Jan 17, 2019 21:04

I have no idea what there may be is not a documented function and what really hides behind the word "statistics" in the documentation. But I would like at least to see what what time is spent in each phase of the REM from the beginning of the starting operation; that's what I'm programmed to not. And note the time and add time timer falling asleep - no problem.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 21:30

Krollstatistics shows the time for each actuation of the device (from the start of the timer). Positives, of course, occur in the REM phase. Thus, you can understand when You have had phases of REM and deep sleep. Of course, actuation of the device (and their number per night) depend on the instrument configuration. If strongly to increase the value of "quantitative sensitivity", the operation will be extremely rare (only during the most intense dreams), and to determine them precisely the beginning and end of the REM phase would be nearly impossible. The purpose of this device is you otherwise is need for a clear separation of intense dreaming (with adjustable threshold depending on the intensity of the eye movements) and the issuance at this point tips, not to determine the chart boundaries of phase BDG. If You need a device allowing scientific research of sleep, it's quite another purpose, other methods and other statistics, of course. There really need to be the permanent transfer of data for analysis.

Кролл

Post by Кролл » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:57

Does the working distance between the sensors and eyes?

After tasting found that the mask is pressing on a very irritable place between the eyebrows and does not sleep. This is due to the fact that the strap cinches in the middle of the device. And if the strap is to be moved to the top, the coupler will be in the forehead and not any disturbing sensations no. Decided to make a handy mask, and the question arose: do I have to do the same Parolando gasket of the same thickness.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:08

Distance from sensors to the age, tailored to individual face shape, has some range. Approximately, it should be the same as your mask. But you can reduce the distance. You can experiment in test mode the motion sensors, so it worked in the mask that you do.

Кролл

Post by Кролл » Sun Mar 03, 2019 18:10

How to use a short press on the button [S]?

The manual says:
a Short press on the button [S] – view statistics of the positives of the device in monitor mode and issue prompts.
I click on this button and after a while hear "short melodic signal", the "long melodic signal". What thing is not clear?

In the web interface logging via long press [F], see the list of three positives 001-003.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Mar 03, 2019 23:50

Кролл wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 18:10
How to use a short press on the button [S]?

I click on this button and after a while hear "short melodic signal", the "long melodic signal". What thing is not clear?
Happened first pressure point on the S (short signal), and then returned to its original state (turned off) what was the long signal. Statistics trigger button S - mode only monitoring, and you have what was it ?

Кролл

Post by Кролл » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:58

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 23:50
Statistics trigger button S - mode only monitoring, and you have what was it ?
I had a disabled state, as it is written in the header of the user "Control buttons from the off state". There's so intricately written, and very paragraph.

And why would you need from a monitoring mode to find out the number of actuations?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:52

off there is the original. And all returned on completion of some action with the device. Accordingly, the monitoring mode when it is turned on.

Post by Пол » Wed Jul 10, 2019 19:58

Hi all,
I got a mask this week with immediate success with the flash. The comfort is just wonderful. However, I would like to use my voice instead of flares, but I don't know how to activate them on the interface / Wi-Fi. I wrote down the message in "Record", is it good? If you could give me the procedure that would be great, because I can't find it in the user manual.
To check the settings each time you disconnect from WIFI, then press "Check"? Can I do this while logged in, to save time?
Sorry in advance, I'm French and I'm doing online translation.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 23:39

Hello ! Messages are recorded by the device are saved in the directory "RECORDS". They will not fall and will not be replayed until you will copy one of the folders in the "TUNE", "SLEEP", "BEFORE", "AFTER". You can pre-record into the correct folders and listen to using the WEB interface (in connected mode with wifi server) and the appropriate buttons in the "Function Control".
To ensure that you heard the voice before or after the outbreaks you need to place the recorded message in the catalog, "BEFORE" or "AFTER". This should be set "Before the Message Hints" to "1" - enabled or "0" is off for a message before flash and same setting "After Configuration, the Message" 1 or 0 to enable or disable the messages after flash. The flares themselves off completely impossible, but you can change their intensity by setting Wake Up Mode.

In order to check some settings do not need to disconnect from WiFi. Test playback of messages and the level of vibration can be performed by pressing the corresponding buttons in the Function panel Control. Similarly, you can check and motion sensor eyes and giving tips, however, will turn off Wi-Fi server. Output occurs when you press [check].

Post by Пол » Fri Jul 12, 2019 22:05

Thank you very much for your answer, very nice to get an answer because your language is very difficult, though I thank Google translation, which allows you to communicate. I thought we could cut flare, at least I'm not. For sounds I thought they can be activated at the time, but it doesn't matter, I'll check. Thanks again for the procedure, your mask is in any case gorgeous.

I like the idea of integrated dictophone, but my wife much less. Too bad for me. At the top setting, very valuable before bedtime.