What signals uses duplex mode podborovye?

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Никитос
What signals uses duplex mode podborovye?

Post by Никитос » Sun Feb 25, 2018 17:06

In the manual of my DSP never describes what tools (available in his Arsenal), uses chipboard to gradually get through to you in a dream.

The question is of practical importance because:
1) if it will output sound through the speaker, I need to know so then to sleep separately from his wife and her not to Wake
2) if in the earphone, I need to connect it
3) well, in General I would like to understand whether to connect the LEDs and vibro in the process

Thank you!

Александр (разработчик)

Re: What signals uses duplex mode podborovye?

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 17:54

Nikitos

1. If You have enabled in the settings of the earpiece, the sound is in the speaker. If not included - only in earphones (at them the sound is always there regardless of the on and off dynamics).
2. Yes, of course.
3. The vibration motor is switched on only if it is enabled in the settings. By the way, in the duplex mode, the vibration is impossible, the vibration is applied only for normal games. The LEDs will be used for tips. Actually, all this is easily verified in the verification regime of the issuance of tips. Set the desired modes tips, and then check and see what is happening in the issuance of tips. At once all becomes clear.

Никитос

Post by Никитос » Sun Feb 25, 2018 20:04

Александр (разработчик) wrote:the LEDs will be used for tips. Actually, all this is easily verified in the verification regime of the issuance of tips. Set the desired modes tips, and then check and see what is happening in the issuance of tips. At once all becomes clear.
Thank you, speaker and vibration understand.

The behavior of the LEDs are most interested in, especially for excessive brightness...

Manual duplex reports: "DS generates a series of keys, each time increasing the intensity... Gradually signals reach the ACC. intensity level".

In connection with this clarification:
1) does this mean that the volume increases with small quantities? or she goes directly to the user level?
2) similar question regarding the brightness and other attributes of the light signals - they are gradual or from a bullet to a custom level?

In General I would like to understand what to expect from a device named in the process of "building up". How Arsenal uses their variables, DS ))

3) the expression "each time with increasing intensity"- do I understand correctly that the buildup does not occur in a single operation and from one operation to the next?
4) do I understand correctly that the buildup of intensity can only be stopped by feeding the eyes of the signal. Otherwise DS will Wake you completely.

Thank you!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 20:38

Nikitos

1, 2 and 3 matters: Sound, like light, however, starts with small and grows gradually. But the sound is only in the third duplex. In the first and second there is only a gradual increase in light prompts. The increase occurs within the same trigger with pauses for 20 seconds. After each pause, the signals become stronger.

4. Yes, that's right. But if the dream is intense, it is likely that when you move You eyes after some time involuntarily fall into the right rhythm and the device will turn off. If not off, then You, finally, to notice the clues and use them, or Wake up from elevated tips, if you stubbornly do not want to notice them in dreams. The new device DreamStalker Ultra just to turn off the duplex will not succeed. There really need to do this on their own :-)).