Question on setting up dream Stalker.

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Алексей Швец
Question on setting up dream Stalker.

Post by Алексей Швец » Wed Jan 04, 2017 19:14

Прибор для осознанных сновидений DreamStalker

Hello I can not understand how the dream Stalker.
Checked the sensor for triggering the movement, everything works fine and reliable movement of the eye or at least the melody as written in the instructions.
When turned on the timer and set manual mode, then after the countdown wrote some Ph1?Ph-2, and so forth. The movement does not react immediately but after a while, and at first just the sound of beeping, and after a while and flash,although in the settings and sound and light set up.

Александр (разработчик)

Re: Question on setting up dream Stalker.

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 0:32

Алексей Швец wrote:When turned on the timer and set manual mode, then after the countdown wrote some Ph1?Ph-2, and so forth.
As it should be. This indication means passing certain phases in the operation of the device. Ph-1 - monitoring of the movements of the eyelids, Ph-2 - pause after detecting movements, etc. During normal use of the device, the user of these inscriptions does not see it is purely technical information, it is sometimes necessary to test the device.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 0:33

Алексей Швец wrote:the movement does not react immediately but after a while
He did not have to react immediately. Otherwise any movement in the dream he also will be triggered. The instrument used a special algorithm of protection against false positives.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 0:35

Алексей Швец wrote:first just the sound of beeping, and after a while and flash,although in the settings and sound and light set up.
It depends on the selected mode of operation. For example, if you enable the duplex method, then it will be so.

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Sat Apr 15, 2017 23:53

Alexey Shvets wrote(a):
Hello I can not understand how the dream Stalker.
I have a simple question - if I turned on the device, for example, with fast start, it means that if I'm going to sleep for a week, it will track the movements of the eyelids and configured to respond to the reminder? While the indicator lights up on the display right below the "point" - the machine at work indefinitely?
In short - I need to manually turn off the device to out of service mode?
P. S> I am new to the use of the device - just purchased..

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 0:47

Victor V.Yes the device must be turned off manually by pressing the appropriate button, but the monitoring of the movements of the eyelids, he can get himself in some cases. For example, if you have set the alarm clock from a dream, or was included duplex method, and You turned it off by moving the sight during sleep.

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:09

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Victor V.he can get himself in some cases.
No - began experimenting with the low, alarm, and duplex not included.
Took off the mask at 6 o'clock - very hard, but the elastic will weaken today..
It worked (via the Cotr) - 14 times.
At Cltr -
1. 2.55
2. 3.28
3. 3.39
4. 3.43
5. 3.50
6. 4.02
7. 4.56
8. 5.02
9. 5.07
10. 5.47
11. 6.14
12. 6.18
13. 6.23
14. 9.18
In this situation I think there are entirely false positives..
And flash - like searchlight suddenly in the darkness straight in the eye, each time for 8. The feeling that as if not slept in this time.
I think the brightness lowering. The question is - once the trigger was when the mask has been removed, then the triggering sensitivity should be reduced?
P. S> Until replaced UP-2 UP-0 and put br-1 (was 3).

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:44

Victor V.try a lower triggering sensitivity. If you want to learn something new, then try to sleep with the appliance in another place of the room without changing the settings. And see whether such a permanent operation. There are bad places where electronics are behaving strangely. And You have such influence may tremble forever. It will be an occasion to think about whether to even sleep in this area. More is likely to be, if You sleep with the light, and the electric light penetrates the mask. In this case you should buy quality led light or energy-saving (fluorescent) lamp which is not flashing. Check the lamp can be camera of the smartphone included in the fast shooting mode (120 or 240fps). In this mode, the blinking lamp will be seen the most horrible manner, if they are.

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:55

Александр (разработчик) wrote:try to reduce the sensitivity of operation.
Thanks, I'll try. And sleep without light.

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Sun Apr 16, 2017 23:10

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Victor V.try to reduce the triggering sensitivity
This option in the manual listed as the sensitivity of the sensor? There's value to 20, default is 5. While put 10.
PS Thanks for the tips!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 0:35

Виктор Валерьевич wrote:This option in the manual listed as the sensitivity of the sensor? There's value to 20, default is 5. While put 10.
Yes, that's right.

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:07

Actuation began at 8.18.. At 5.30 I was woken up and given that dreams were positives and not - regained sensitivity to 5.
After that, they were 6 at Cotr, but I saw two woke up. The mask does not press on me loosened the tightening band on the head, but maybe with this, she moved farther away from the eye? While I don't understand - what direction with the settings to move.
And the combination of holes in the mask with sensors - does not give confidence that wearing a mask I pushed open the sensors in them..

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 13:09

Виктор Валерьевич wrote:Actuation began at 8.18.. At 5.30 I was woken up and given that dreams were positives and not - regained sensitivity to 5.
Typically, a standard sensitivity - optimal, the default settings are the best. If something goes wrong, it's probably some other reasons not related to the instrument setup.
Виктор Валерьевич wrote:then their was 6 at Cotr, but I saw two woke up.
Saw You in a dream all the signals, of course, but does not have to react to them, considering the dream. By day, I suppose, aren't you practicing? If You would bring to automatism want to check reality at the sight of any lights during the day, that definitely would have noticed in sleep tips device. Here is only Your job requires and the desire to do it, who else can make it?
Виктор Валерьевич wrote:And the alignment holes in the mask with sensors - does not give confidence that wearing a mask I pushed open the sensors in them..
Make holes "with reserve" or safer lock device in the mask.

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Tue Apr 18, 2017 23:10

Saw You in a dream all the signals, of course
While I can not agree.. take it only as spillage from flashing lights.. But I really did nothing in those moments but to think that he woke up from them. Will take into account.
Practice is very important, you know. But the essence of the work does not yet allow..
THANKS for the support!

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Tue Apr 18, 2017 23:44

There is a caveat. Tried a second time to test for the REM (Chdt). Noticed that like the first time eye movement down - no effect at 100%, the unit does not respond. Up to 95% result. Duplex not include.
Something needs to be reconfigured?
This check applies only to enabled duplex-mode, or affects the operation of the device in General?
Alarm are not independent? You can use it instead of the phone alarm (to Wake up before the operation). Or option alarm clock only for Postfactum record voice possible dreams?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 13:41

Виктор Валерьевич wrote:There is a caveat. Tried a second time to test for the REM (Chdt). Noticed that like the first time eye movement down - no effect at 100%, the unit does not respond. Up to 95% result. Duplex not include.
In front of the right eye has three holes. Two extremes is the motion sensor. In the center of the red warning led on for tips. Here it should be exactly opposite the center of the pupil of Your right eye. Then will work correctly. If one of the holes of the motion sensor have climbed to the brow, it is difficult to expect normal operation. Check.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 13:45

Александр (разработчик) wrote:This test applies only to enabled duplex-mode, or affects the operation of the device in General?
Check off the movement of the eyes only applies to duplex mode.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 13:46

Виктор Валерьевич wrote:the Alarm clock is not independent? You can use it instead of the phone alarm (to Wake up before the operation).
No.
Виктор Валерьевич wrote:Or option alarm clock only for Postfactum record voice possible dreams?
Yes, just for that.

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Wed Apr 19, 2017 13:52

Thank you for your answers and patience. Thank you!

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Fri May 05, 2017 22:59

Guys! I have a PROBLEM! Second week no flash on the devicethe dreams you see.
Tried reset to default, tried to change the batteries. Hooked up just in case vibration - vibration is there, but flashes are not. Although the bulb is working in test mode it shows.
Tried to test the sensors in the duplex mode, the device beeps as it should, that is, the sensors are working. Yesterday, the D-05 is raised to D-03 - no flares, although early use of the device because of the brightness of the flashes tried to reduce it.
And another point - out of the tracking mode (Ctrl-UP) via button On-Off (applies to COTR and CLTR)? During the On-Off is dropping the active tracking mode of the REM? Last question because I can log in only through the Cotr ON and immediately see that the tracking mode is reset (bottom right point) is that is it not waking up in the night to look at the positives from the comfort of the tracking mode for the REM? (although this is not such an important issue as the absence of outbreaks).
Use the device for about a month.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri May 05, 2017 23:35

Виктор Валерьевич wrote:isn't waking up in the night to look at the positives from the comfort of the tracking mode for the REM?
If You woke up, then definitely there will be actuation of the device of the tremor of the eyelids, even if You are not going to remove the device, and will lie quiet and still, not moving a muscle. Therefore, it is necessary to first turn off the monitoring of the movements of the eyelids, and only then You can view statistics and change settings.

Which means: no flash? To check the whole cycle of the real operation of the device is simple: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733. If this check flash is, and the device shows the operation when You are sleeping, that's another story...