Remee mask for lucid dreams.

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Remee mask for lucid dreams.

Post by Ольга К » Mon Dec 05, 2016 18:18

Appeared in the sale mask for lucid dreaming Remee.

Прибор для осознанных сновидений Remee

Ростислав

Re: Remee mask for lucid dreams.

Post by Ростислав » Mon Dec 05, 2016 18:48

killer grimstalker 8)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Dec 05, 2016 18:50

although grimstalker and more options but the price and compactness

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Dec 05, 2016 19:25

as far as I remember there's just a timer and no sensor REM

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 05, 2016 20:23

Yes, the LEDs blink with a delay time from the moment of switching masks, sensors, no.
You can change the start time blinking, frequency of blinking, the settings of the glow.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:10

Ростислав wrote:although grimstalker and more options but the price and compactness
Anyway that doorbell with a video intercom to compare...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:33

I got a super idea :-). Take a socket with a timer. They now even come with an electronic timer, which has a LCD screen, buttons and a lot of settings (in the "Leroy Merlin", for example, there is a sale). Is this thing really cheap. Connected to her Christmas lights, which now, on the eve of the New year, buy not difficult. The garland can hang on the headrest of the bed. That's actually ready :-). Delay timer set for 3-4 hours, then let the garland works 15 seconds, blinking in the eyes with their magical light. Does not interfere with anything on the face, you can sleep in any position, spin, spin and rest on the glory. A good new year dreams! By the way, because a good idea has turned out for the latest version of the device of lucid dreaming.

Григорий

Post by Григорий » Tue Dec 06, 2016 14:23

In this device there is an online programming options !

1.go to the website
2 translate Remee programming mode
3 rasstegivat mask to open the photosensors on the device
4 set the device to the screen of the computer monitor.
5.press the "refresh" button on the website page

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 15:35

Александр (разработчик) wrote:I got a super idea :-). Take a socket with a timer. They now even come with an electronic timer, which has a LCD screen, buttons and a lot of settings (in the "Leroy Merlin", for example, there is a sale). Is this thing really cheap. Connected to her Christmas lights, which now, on the eve of the New year, buy not difficult. The garland can hang on the headrest of the bed. That's actually ready :-). Delay timer set for 3-4 hours, then let the garland works 15 seconds, blinking in the eyes with their magical light. Does not interfere with anything on the face, you can sleep in any position, spin, spin and rest on the glory. A good new year dreams! By the way, because a good idea has turned out for the latest version of the device of lucid dreaming.
Actually there is an option much easier and cheaper - take any mp-3 player (in your phone or on the computer is fine, but you can gadget), create a playlist file of a voice recording of tips with your voice and just intervals of silence of varying duration (in separate files). In a hint but the hints include "adjusting the sound" - the sound of waves there (to see the dream about the sea shore) or the sounds of the metropolis... Put the random play and sleep - a couple times a night tips to sleep fall. It is a working method, currently tested. But the flash in the dream without training did not prove the sleeper that he sleeps. Think of it, blinked something - hibernate finds a logical explanation for anything - communication on abstract themes with live Lenin or neighbor's dog, own ability to fly, walk on the moon without a spacesuit...

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 18:24

Александр (разработчик) wrote:I got a super idea :-).
I have a similar idea for a long time. Now Ali (as an option), there are intelligent E27 lamp base. There is a control with smart, like color, brightness, and tone. Also there is a speaker (in the lamp), through which you can listen to sound. Is the alarm in the program, like custom. Only when buying you must be careful, not all lamps have this functionality. Many chandelier two-pin (or 2 switches). I have 1 button hanging 1 light, with the cap down. Ideal for suspension smart lamp.
There is also a more expensive option, buy a lamp like this (ice + speaker\speakers + light adjustment) 60 to 250.e.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 18:37

1Андрей1a cool option. And in the program on the smartphone you can adjust the delay on and time work? And still have a recurrence for every 15 minutes.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 20:22

Александр (разработчик) wrote:1Андрей1a cool option. And in the program on the smartphone you can adjust the delay on and time work? And still have a recurrence for every 15 minutes.
I have not yet bought :? their several types. Somewhere writing about the 9 different scenarios where about timers. How and what the program actually implemented is not know.

Possible for a complete sharpening under Wasps need to write a simple program.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 22:16

1Андрей1 wrote:Possible for a complete sharpening under Wasps need to write a simple program.
It's already a pain in the arse that takes time and money :-).

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 23:50

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
1Андрей1 wrote:Possible for a complete sharpening under Wasps need to write a simple program.
It's already a pain in the arse that takes time and money :-).
You can look at the relevant branches of the owners of the devices. And ask that as a Yes.
You can try to emulate this device (if possible) and see what is there in the program download it from the market.
You can ask developers to use third party functionality to an existing program.
The advantage of this type of devices in versatility. Even who never heard of Wasps can use them. In fact in 98% of cases buys them, who is not in the "theme".
If I ever unsubscribe. 8)

Никитос

Remy, chipboard and my hunting Phase

Post by Никитос » Sun Feb 25, 2018 17:54

I addition DS is more About Remy. For a year probably use them in turn. Remi has much better ergonomics and it does not bother the face during sleep. It's practically not felt on the face, and the DS is like with a welding mask on her face to sleep - hard. But I got used to it))

DS and Remy too different to compare them, because sm has a gauge BDG and a wide Arsenal of tools podbivaniya.

If you are very lucky, the light from Remy fall by chance on a REM or just at the moment of light sleep and then you can do this: Wake up without moving and then make any of the "astral" techniques and almost immediately get direct access, vibration and Hello astralic!))

I had very little such luck with Remy, but was))

As for DS, then we'd have a whole year to pick up the keys to "phase", since I hunt like astral projection (out through vibrations in "my room") and Wasps (exit through the dream space dreams). Mainly working with audio prompts, as the LEDs even on low heat dazzle and shock and there is no place to sleep. This is especially painful when they flare up at the moment when you awake and try to sleep back, and then BAM!

Request to the developers of DS - make new firmware, to display the soft mode increase the brightness of the LEDs, which would be from zero gradually increased to the level specified by the user in the settings.

Phase in the form of AP or OS I get 2-3 times a month when you attempt almost every night for years. I use chipboard and Remy and audio programs on all night, which is mounted in Audacity. But I must say that 90 percent of success is obtained in the morning when and if I'm tired the next gadget on the head, threw it aside and figured fuck it, only one hour left before the alarm to work, I even sleep a little. Lie on your side and then BAM! Comes phase ))))

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 17:59

Никитос wrote:But I must say that 90 percent of success is obtained in the morning when and if I'm tired the next gadget on the head, threw it aside and decided that already anyway
Well, it is written that first you need to sleep for 4-5 hours, and only then use the device for lucid dreaming.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 18:02

Никитос wrote:request to the developers of DS - make new firmware, to display the soft mode increase the brightness of the LEDs, which would be from zero gradually increased to the level specified by the user in the settings.
Good idea. It will be necessary to implement. Not only in this device. Preparing to sell a new device DreamStalker Ultra. It is the mode of firmware upgrade, and it is possible to gradually change and add anything that you want.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 18:05

Никитос wrote:this is Especially painful when they flare up at the moment when you awake and try to sleep back, and then BAM!
It was assumed that if the man woke up, then immediately shuts down the device. If You want to continue to sleep with him, it can be fast by pressing combinations of two buttons to turn on sleep timer for a short time and sleep again.

Никитос

Post by Никитос » Sun Feb 25, 2018 19:33

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Preparing to sell the new device DreamStalker Ultra. It is the mode of firmware upgrade, and it is possible to gradually change and add anything that you want.
Great news!!! ))))

Ask the developers to consider in the development of the next observation (experience with DSP - 8 months for me):

1) this has already been much written - barbed soldering on the Board makes tampering with the device in torture. I had to partially wrap the Board with tape so it is easier to come out. But guys, this school could not afford if the garlic..
2) Speaker may give a rattling when playing voice messages (though I hardly ever use it - all through the earphone)
3) the headphone Jack may act up and then the sound goes only in one earphone. Partial ncontact connector has to fix the manual "fine-tuning"
4) Window cut in the tissue are small and do not take into account the possible backlash of the scheme during sleep. Have to expand the holes with a scissors
5) the Mask does not provide good svetoslavtsi (unlike Remy) - as a result, the light at dawn and penetrates from above and especially from below. Not all homes have the ability to swipe the window to complete darkness. I admit that this light can affect the behavior of the sensors, DG
6) Please bring AA batteries or replace the pills. Now the mask is inhumane dimensions and weight
7) About the ability to make the growing light and the growing sound signal I wrote earlier
8) the Foam elements of the mask will eventually require Dogliani super-glue. Not a fatal problem, but still
9) I Hope that the Ultra will not have to remove the card every time. Even in Pro it was possible to make cutouts for the indicator and buttons I think

Now regardless of engineering. Think Ultra will snap up significantly more, if the "trade-in" will be a serviceable PRO ))

In conclusion, I would like to thank the developers of dream Stalker Pro! At least this thing is not perfect, even though it is not very humane, but still, cool that it was invented and released. I don't regret a single second about the money spent.

Extra respect to Alexander the Developer behind heavenly patience in dealing with some questions and comments on this forum. I mean work with questions that already have answers in the Manual, but the manuals we have one much reads it all at once resent ((( However, this is a classic problem with any of it products...<

Никитос

Post by Никитос » Sun Feb 25, 2018 19:45

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Well, it is written that first you need to sleep for 4-5 hours, and only then use the device for lucid dreaming.
Yeah, I know the rules regarding "Golden time" for Phase - after 4-5 hours of sleep. But my greed doesn't allow me such a big chunk of the night leave without trying))) So I use the initial delay at 3-3.5 hours maximum, then I've included a special track After, which in the beginning are soft growing podbivaniya my voice with the aim to fully awaken, and then another 20-30 minutes of silence, whose aim is not to allow the device to shower me frequent podbivaniya.

That is, my calculation is that the track with the extra delay of 30 minutes guarantees me at least 4 full awakening for the BDG. If I can then not play immediately, and not move, but just to make one of the "tech exit", there is a chance immediately to catch the vibrations, etc. If this RAID does not work, then the remaining 30 minutes of artificial latency monitoring BDG gives me the opportunity of a second attempt to wait for the vibration through relaxation and keeping the brain awake while the body goes back to sleep. Due to this delay, I will not be diverted from meditation early new podbivaniya.

About this technology I now have in the hunt for the AP, but it prevents later laying, early rise and the noise from the machines, starting from 5 am, from which even earplugs are not very save. Therefore, the purity of the experiment it is difficult to provide.

Sometimes include a DSP with a delay of only 1.5 hours, then at 4:30 alarm clock, interrupting sleep for 15 minutes and then to bed without gadgets in the hope that the OS slavitsa technique WBTB and affirmations on falling asleep.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 20:09

Никитос wrote:About this technology I now have in the hunt for the AP, but it prevents later laying, early rise and the noise from the machines, starting from 5 am, from which even earplugs are not very save.
About the noise I can advise that helps me 100% not to notice at all no noise and sleep. Turn on the night any "noise maker". It could be noise from special programs for smartphones and tablets, which mimic the sound of rain, wind, forests, the sea and a mixture thereof in any proportions. I use the "Rain, Rain" on the old iPhone connecting external speakers via Jack. The speakers are powered from any USB outlet, it is possible to use to power the charger from the iPhone.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 20:27

Никитос wrote:asks developers to consider in the development of the next observation (experience with DSP - 8 months for me):
1) this has already been much written - barbed soldering on the Board makes tampering with the device in torture. I had to partially wrap the Board with tape so it is easier to come out. But guys, this school could not afford if the garlic..

+++ The new instrument is the body, no sticking of the conclusions is no more. You can see here:

2) Speaker may give a rattling when playing voice messages (though I hardly ever use it - all through the earphone)

+++ It's either the excessive volume of the recorded message, or feature of a particular device.

3) the headphone Jack may act up and then the sound goes only in one earphone. Partial ncontact connector has to fix the manual "fine-tuning"

+++ Yes, this happens. In this case, you just have to press a sharp object into contact from above to slightly bend it and increase its pressure to the headphone plug (headphone plug at this point should be removed). So are sockets. Such problems occur even on the iPad.

4) Window cut in the tissue are small and do not take into account the possible backlash of the scheme during sleep. Have to expand the holes with a scissors

+++ I agree, I don't like it either. Now for a new device wizard needle will make a new mask. It is hoped that they will do humanly.

5) the Mask does not provide good svetoslavtsi (unlike Remy) - as a result, the light at dawn and penetrates from above and especially from below. Not all homes have the ability to swipe the window to complete darkness. I admit that this light can affect the behavior of the sensors, DG

+++ No natural light does not affect the operation of the sensor.

6) Please bring AA batteries or replace the pills. Now the mask is inhumane dimensions and weight

+++ Ultra would be easier. There is a good Li-Pol battery at 1000mA.

7) About the ability to make the growing light and the growing sound signal I wrote earlier

+++ Recorded in planned improvements. Thank you!

8) the Foam elements of the mask will eventually require Dogliani super-glue. Not a fatal problem, but still

+++ The foam is very soft, it is difficult to replace with something else.

9) I Hope that the Ultra will not have to remove the card every time. Even in Pro it was possible to make cutouts for the indicator and buttons, I think.

The new device DreamStalker Ultra no indicator except for two LEDs. All the settings can be done from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop over Wi-Fi using any browser (install apps not needed). All settings are detailed and very well read on the screen, the user manual is almost not needed.<