About the results (you have vivid dreams, Osov)

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Спэйс

Post by Спэйс » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:39

In this topic I would like to hear specific achievements without the long descriptions of experiments, etc. That is in two or three words, like "Yes, I have very vivid dreams...", "Yes, I was able to control their dreams...", or "no, I have not felt anything. There are no results...", "in part, what is in it. What dreams I began to see a much brighter but no more..." etc.

к-13

Re: about the results (you have vivid dreams, Osov)

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 20:32

I am workshop on the use of the device (it can be completed without the device, just a little bit more serious will have to deal with) and try to collect some statistics. I do not know how many members and how many have made progress since the first workshop was in the newsletter, where at the time was slightly less than 50 thousand subscribers and a clear accounting in such cases it is impossible to organize, but judging by the theme of the workshop in this forum, PM and email (there to answer the questions of participants with other resources, such as the b17, well, from subscribers) for two years a total of 157 people during the week working got a lucid dream (unfortunately I did not note, one of them worked with the instrument, and who is not - I just led feedback), and about 30 people saw the signals of the device during sleep, but are unable to understand what this hint (Pro version of the device with the ability to play voice prompts in addition to the flash to solve this problem). Three people got nothing (except some vague memories that something there seems to be dreamed of), in all cases, the reason was a chronic lack of sleep, two of them by the end of the workshop changed the situation in a positive key, and one just never were in touch). Others simply did not write anywhere about their results.

24 people another workshop after listening to alpha records unsubscribed that their dreams become more vivid, and 13 people began to remember dreams (and I used to think that generally don't see them). About lucidity in dreams as a result of listening unsubscribed 9 people, of which early lucid dreams was only two. In addition, almost all reached the penultimate stage (53), in the bonus got the ability to control your dream (quickly and efficiently to fall asleep at any time, it is better to sleep and Wake up when you need to without an alarm clock), and in the end vivid dreams that are easy to take control.

Such here statistics.
Sure, the developers and the administration it can be much more interesting.<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 14:06

Trained and handled by day by making the recommended (see the manual), get the due result of the night. If you do nothing during the day, then most likely get nothing night, for you know not the main. It's just. All the buyers who really want to get OS those it and receive with the device.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 13, 2016 19:02

Never interested in magic, no one lost, even the most advanced, there is always something the unknown beckons, and how the money is tempting))). But the development itself, many people forget. A dream gives jolt and in dreams and in the Wasps can its development, to outline , to spy and to get practices and tips here are here. So I do not lost any who have interest and fashion for a lot at once, no one will be lost. Even animals ito their brains are programmed reserves are buried, and the people even more so.
About a mask to wear and no batteries will work , only after some work with him, because the anchor is acquired and as the placebo effect. I have so disks there))))And still have sleep in an hour Wake up , drink water and sleep again. However, anchor )))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jan 13, 2016 19:31

If the money is just removed... What is the interest... It's quite interesting (just need a certain minimum to maintain electricity in his body), that's why adults play the world domination - here though the point is, to direct these players, who do not remember the players.
And to save bytes in the form of magnetic recording, fantasizing what it is worth (it is that way now)... Probably in the imagination and the interest just, well, as a child of the space ships from boxes built.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 23:57

мимоходом wrote:If money is just removed... What is the interest...
And what they do the interest? The money itself as such, only very strange people - normal people need very different things, most of which generally money to purchase difficult. Now in the world generally trends went interesting - plow, like a horse, hammering on life and loved ones (well, except that acre allopathic), to deceive others, to ruin health, spending the allotted time in the end to save up a little more dough and ... down on something absolutely unnecessary in fact, crap. And then again in a circle, the Life of a hamster on a wheel - running all the time for grub, catch up, eat, sleep, and run again, sometimes some other entertainment associated themselves satisfied (and it was mostly to show the neighboring hamsters, what are you running cooler, or at least not worse than them)... What's the point in living like this? That after she left in this world? That the world will gain as a result and that it will lose when it breaks? Most only active and busy unit of society - quickly and easily model a hamster. As a grain of sand in an hourglass - like is, but no one exactly knows, and without it nothing will change...
I find it hard to believe that we come into this world...
Maybe this :oops: and it makes sense?
мимоходом wrote:Probably the most imagination and interest just, well, as a child of the space ships from boxes built.
At least in the beginning, to finally and irrevocably not to go head first into the hamster... To somehow and something to dream outside the circle of the banal and the wheel...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 15, 2016 16:08

By the way, the money today - they are in the subtle world moved. Earlier here there was a glow of gold, you can at least Pocognoli over the mountain was... Then paper wrappers, all sorts - well, there are portraits, city paintings anyway and geography. And now it is purely a tick in my head as: "I have somewhere in the electromagnetic type has 8 bytes, that if you dream, you can decode in one hundred thousand rubles." That is one attitude and remained now no matter )))
Now, if for example there was a law of nature that these 8 bytes is inserted into the apparatus, and it is due to the energy of these 8 bytes sandwich creates from them - that would be the case... And so one fantasy that is a dream in its purest form. Want some dreamer with a high level of access, like the fed or other Central banks to change their dream, push one button and BAM, all the bytes are gone. Something funny is in the minds they remain as relevant.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 15, 2016 17:08

мимоходом wrote:by the Way, the money today - they are in the subtle world moved.

I wonder how this is? From over here, of course, matter little tonise, but the tank on the clouds, I something do not understand))))Joke but interesting.
Before the goods on me , then goods for gold ...and the other , until their product is not made. Buy and sell .
Maybe it is better to again go underground barter :?
Came up with the same printer for everything and for products you can imagine. Inserted the card in machine-printer-and here's the printable shaurma or coffee, straight from the glass)))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 15, 2016 17:18

Lily, well, look, what is money today? Here you have a card where the money resides. On the card they are written as the magnetic the data card itself that identifies you. Insert the card into the ATM, enter the code, get access to their money. But where are they? They recorded again as the magnetic bytes on the servers of the Bank. To store numbers in the form of information uses 8-byte structure (8 bytes is 8 characters, for example letters). For example, you have 100,000 rubles, they are on the Bank server and stored as text 73hf8d3f for example, if to Express in text. They are stored on the server - again in the form of magnetized points in the cells of the hard disk. Erase (demagnetize) the cell and all, there is no money you have, never was an illusion, which has no connection with the real material world. Because the magnetism (electromagnetism) - this is a subtle world, which is available to us from the physical bodies (nobody says that no more than thin slices, simply access them through electromagnetism, or air-space in other words).
came Up with the same printer for everything and for products you can imagine. Inserted the card in machine-printer-and here's the printable shaurma or coffee, straight from the glass)))
It's not the printer, and the value of. What value is 73hf8d3f? No. This is a fictional (imagined) and all the code. Can you think of any code to store money - this values will not increase. On paper, you can write any soundclo hearts - the value of the paper also do not purchase from this...

But if you imagine a world Where you, as a person, put their energy to work and get in exchange the universal energy in the form of your account. And this universal energy can create something material, for example according to the law E=mc^2 - that they themselves want, let the printer (which will consume energy from your account for the work yourself)... it's actually the only adequate form of existence of money as something real. In this form no pyramid or bubbles are impossible in principle. The most interesting that such system of values can be arranged even at the current level of technology, but... to Control others prefer using their imagination (about the value of the magnetic bytes, which are fully virtual, but the online secured one thousandth of them today, the rest of the bubble). Manage people through something actually existing will not work, because the economy in the world resource base, and the consumer-care in the form of "after us the deluge"<
Last edited by мимоходом on Fri Jan 15, 2016 20:04, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 15, 2016 19:32

мимоходом wrote: that is if you imagine a world Where you, as a person, put their energy to work and get in exchange the universal energy in the form of your account. And this universal energy can create something material, for example according to the law E=mc^2 - that they themselves want, let the printer (which will consume energy from your account for the work yourself)
I do not mind)))
And the map is empty, so to support the pants, let it be in any tour event. But the same energy and money, where are they and what (Tara))))) :? store? Although judging by what now for oil and other energy....fight to the death all the country ,soon providing a reserve currency, it seems to be not in gold , it has decided to withdraw from the category of collateral reserve, and energoobespechenie , and it's not in our favor. As will be the reserve and keep not the people and the state. And the people only in accumulators or batteries????))))It is better to RUB than to carry as the days of his fortune portativny nuclear power station or a gas station)))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 15, 2016 19:54

Actually it is possible now to tie the value of money to natural resources (not just gold or oil, and in General all resources - water, air, trees, animals and so on). And count the number of money for the printing press, and actually count resources expended and invested work people (which is also a resource). Well, deduct the money for the polluted global resources (water, air, trees and basically everything else) or for resources that are spent with efficiency less than the threshold (the fire in the coal store or is there a pipe break). In General, we can consider the value of money is not for speculation on the stock exchanges, and with specific reference quantity to the material.

In fact now the world's money - is a kind of invented non-existent thing, even before paper was tsiferki, which is also ridiculous. Now the world money supply is about 60 trillion dollars (20 trillion US debt by the way, that is one third of all the virtual money the world gave the United States, it is natural to give no one is going) that they really exist in the form of resources not more than ten billion, the rest of the credit bubble, called the refinancing to take a loan under the loan under the loan. A very clever scheme from waking when the value of the resource is multiplied 1000 times in a vacuum.

In General, the money is just fantasy sleepers that they is something real, actually is not so. And like a dream at any moment can disappear (lose value), what actually is happening now - dormant until some pent-up fantasy in the mind - awake rake up under real wealth of the material world (the"blocks and boxes" of whom at least you can build "space ships")
Last edited by мимоходом on Fri Jan 15, 2016 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 20:06

passing Anything can lose its value in an instant. Now, for example, You will know that tomorrow You die. Will continue to interest You, now is better to buy dollars, gold, or an apartment to save money? They are to have any value for You. Sooner or later in any case.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 15, 2016 20:08

Not, the personal value of something well - that is another matter. Just Playground's not closed with the death of someone, but continues to exist. That is, at least the game value would be, and that is fine. But the value of play is not one illusion inside of an illusion.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 20:15

However, all of the Playground can cover a single explosion :-). And the remaining people in the city don't play football, they the site and the gift is not necessary.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Mon May 02, 2016 13:01

Welcome!
Happy holiday comrades!!!
I ordered the device just that.
Tell me, what is the practical result can be put into reality after working with the device besides entertainment? To work out the block some., vylichit something, shorter, longer :) ., maybe you can create a model of the situation of the business, to work and to build in reality? Do I understand correctly?

Саир

Post by Саир » Sat May 14, 2016 7:02

Алсемо wrote:
Tell me, what is the practical result can be put into reality after working with the device besides entertainment? To work out the block some., vylichit something, shorter, longer :) ., maybe you can create a model of the situation of the business, to work and to build in reality? Do I understand correctly?
what is it all
:ay

Цвиго

Post by Цвиго » Sat May 14, 2016 21:46

Made with DreamStalker PRO. It is good for those who works, not all the time does OS s like a rainbow.

Цвиго

Post by Цвиго » Sat May 14, 2016 21:48

Алсемо wrote:Welcome!
No. In the United States using the OS-s to come to give the soldiers of the hot spots - the nightmares seems to understand. I like using the device I realized that OS and a real out of body completely different things.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue May 17, 2016 18:36

Цвиго wrote:
Алсемо wrote:Welcome!
No. In the United States using the OS-s to come to give the soldiers of the hot spots - the nightmares seems to understand. I like using the device I realized that OS and a real out of body completely different things.
As anyone))). But also in the US and MM is used for the same and also-as anyone. Who work with this , one achieves the results, and who says no device nor the experience personal , well ,we can only :?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 22:59

Hello! It's good not to be lazy! That's not lazy the other day and gathered himself afigitelnaya device. Who was going to take a long time, but lazy. In General we are talking about the device which in using the DSU. It means the day when the person is not sleeping, it is possible to develop reflexes dreaming awareness. It is possible to remember yourself, or is there to look at my hands or think about bodily awareness when flashes of svetodiody. The first experiments, when it diodik included electronically, the special was not successful, because it was flashing with a certain interval of time, and subconsciously this time was calculated, and the thought that soon led will flash. So I came up with the idea to make diodik blinked in grimstalker, and reminded to include the awareness from the unconscious movements of the physical body. The experiment exceeded expectations. Now the device responds to the awkward movement of the hand or head, the acceleration step when walking, or plywanie on a chair, and all sorts of planosana body movement. That is to say that the device starts to turn on often when we lose bodily awareness, and makes strange movements. If you do not lose bodily awareness, the device does not respond. About something like that. In General habit to include awareness during sleep, when triggered by the DS, was produced in three days.
And then, every time when the led starts to flash, just to remember myself, like here and now, and realize that this is all a dream. If shorter... then decided for themselves the question of a binding of consciousness... to the flashing red light in the dream ))

So safe to say..that Havo made, although they may have seen before.
©<
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:18, edited 1 time in total.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:17

Sterifiltcool stuff. And how is that You on the chair flopped? Accelerometer?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:19

Alexander (developer) Mechanical contact..includes the diagram, the led blinks seven seconds. You can say a contact's pendulum Truth..with mechanical adjustment of sensitivity to the movements.. half day prevails.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:30

Where such a device can be purchased?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:34

..)) It in a single copy, full exclusive ..so to speak..)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:46

Oh, apparently lazy just have a mental awareness of bodily train ))