About the results (you have vivid dreams, Osov)

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
СтаниФилмТВ
Re: about the results (you have vivid dreams, Osov)

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:49

passing..Will give you..but later..there probably will have to work on the pendulum..so tomorrow I expect gold plated contact put..

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:55

мимоходом wrote: Oh, apparently lazy just have a mental awareness of bodily train ))
So not in the awareness business, and in relation to the flashing diode. Just like myself to realize anyone can easily, and then DS will wear and to sleep and in a dream be realized nesmozhet because habits (reflex) not aware of signal.) But of course the device as a reminder of mindfulness a day, works great, but the idea was the same for dreams..)

and cool, like for example you can sit at the computer or watch the telly, will be bored and just be aware of the reluctance, turned his head slightly..the diode blinks and osoznavaya to health, and now would be the night..and DS to wear..) I Mean signal to realize it is possible to include how much you want..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Thu Sep 15, 2016 0:09, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Sep 15, 2016 0:07

will give You..but later..there probably will have to work on the pendulum..so tomorrow I expect gold plated contact put..
bi
but of course the device as a reminder of mindfulness a day, works great, but the idea was the same for dreams..)
No, the idea itself caught immediately. Day I and so constantly "there" (where is not known - so to speak, in the place where instantly, and sometimes even out of time, audible emotions, tangible mental state, "visible" sphere "in the room local communication" and all felt physically. And so I don't have). But it is not the bodily awareness (probably mental, emotional, electromagnetic). And as soon as I read that makes the device, immediately realized that the body does what it wants and I can't control it ))) it's Not so easy... But paired with DS probably even better, but there is an assumption that without the DS it'll work for me tonight.
Last edited by мимоходом on Thu Sep 15, 2016 0:13, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Sep 15, 2016 0:13

мимоходом wrote: And as soon as I read that makes the device, immediately realized that the body does what it wants and I can't control it
you can set the sensitivity..so you can control an incredibly smooth feel..))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Sep 15, 2016 0:14

honestly speaking didn't expect that mechanic as productive..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Sep 15, 2016 0:21

мимоходом wrote: Although paired with DS probably even better, but there is an assumption that without the DS it'll work for me tonight.
Generally the duration of the flashing were chosen for DS..for the day of awareness..to do ..to once blinked and all..and then a long wait until flashing will stop..after every unconscious movement..))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Sep 15, 2016 0:27

Without prejudice to DS...I Guess so if to constantly maintain a bodily awareness day - this will automatically lead to a 24-hour full awareness (and not only there emotional or mental), including night... the Question of just time and training, see it )) Because the body is "female", Yin, subconscious... Which itself wants something and does when left unattended (and than it is less, the "woman" hysterical, trying to draw attention to himself). And the solid floor includes...

Therefore, the device would be quite popular really understanding people. Another thing is that they at best tenths of a percent and profit from this hardly any is possible )) whether It is magic crests...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Sep 15, 2016 0:43

anyway, I from one idea to insert start ))) True concentration for a long time do not hold just...

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Sep 15, 2016 22:28

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:casually..will give You..
damn , I want this thing )))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 17:57

passing Here's the catch..), the device can be called...the perfect driver. It reacts to acceleration, braking, and all sorts of..holes, bumps, speed bumps, sharp turn or sudden lane change, but the joke is..that flashes at speeds greater than 100km..apparently smooth bumps in the road(highway) is also affected. It is possible to train taxi drivers to passengers carried consciously and impeccably. And another trick, as the study device, (linking mindfulness to flashing diode)an interesting thing is seen, for example, the flashing of any light bulbs or red light (without device) is a reflex sense of heightened awareness..and that brake lights and turn signals..and traffic lights..Very useful byloby blondes behind the wheel..and Hagemann that the bars in the red light of the transition nezadumyvayas.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Sep 17, 2016 18:48

A very good idea. But there is a nuance...

After I put on the bare idea of bodily awareness - a couple of hours kept awareness (without device), with an increase in sensations occipital part in like I drank a pint of wine (the blood rushes to the cerebellum, and it is the center of equilibrium and balance). Went went to bed, "swells".

The next day repeated the process for holding bodily awareness. And by the end of the day head in the nape region just ached... And that's me, all is not bad with the "closed" areas of the brain, you can even say pretty good... What will happen to other people is very difficult, very difficult, tiring - to constantly keep the focus on the body. So complicated that even the next day though and not have hurt anything, but the brain is very lazy to keep it looking for all sorts of reasons, just to sleep and not to strain by moving the point of focus in the frontal lobe )))

I without device - at the bare idea. And with the device in General it is hard to imagine what people will be, especially driving (I drive well, I meditate, I don't care)... But the inserts do as the alcohol. But if the insert will not be so in General everything is so closed that and well the meaning is there... There is need personal effort, the awareness itself...

In General, the combination of active cerebellum, including stress awareness, body and visual areas (nape), activated the flashing lights - the idea is very good. Not all of them know that they are the areas of the brain at all ))) But there is also the medulla oblongata is activated, a short zone close to the third eye ))

Therefore, even though the device and not tried it - but there is the idea that this is for those who want to drink wine, not drinking alcohol, drink electric current. For thrill-seekers in General who want to develop brain 100% instead of 10 )) And it would seem that such a simple thing...

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 22:58

мимоходом wrote: a couple of hours kept awareness (without device), with an increase in sensations occipital part in like I drank a pint of wine
Two hours..it is very long. 10-20 minutes..OK then perezagruzka and again. Two hours in a row..this is violence you might say. Then there just under the cerebellum there is some piece of the body that is associated with alcohol, they use the wizard if you want to get high without drinking , there is a special Meridian that pull and addicted to intoxication. Then 24 hours to remember it..it is conditional, the brain still needs to reboot every 90 minutes. And global consciousness can lead to global effects. About insomnia is a good movie..Fight Club..)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Sep 18, 2016 0:55

So, here's how to... About two hours maybe a little excited - but just an hour sitting at the computer... Will keep it in mind.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:34

Alexander (developer)
Alexander please tell me what can be the reason of such a moment. Of DS during sleep, is not activated during dreaming and slow-wave sleep. And the sensitivity of the sensor for different tried this and that, but still in a dream doesn't always, or rather, 30 percent. Assumed it was my eyes moving, and no dreams. Have poeksperimentirovat on other people.. same effect...40-50% hit in the dream, vprintsype enough that night a once in sleep to go. Thought toss and turn, put a camera..not neurocase. So the question is, what can be carried REM dreams.?? Or maybe there are some technical subtleties.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 13:58

Sterifilt
Near any electrical devices? Or mobile phone, smartphone? Or a light shining nearby? Other electric light in the room is present?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Sep 20, 2016 18:02

Alexander (developer)
Light in the room no ...quite dark..smartphone about a meter lying on the coffee table..the rest of the appliances feet.. but off from the outlet behind the wall comp..but also turns off..OK I'll try a version with a smartphone..thanks for the tip. What is the distance from all of this..electroenergy need?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 19:38

Normally, all these appliances affect Grimstalker should not, but anything can happen...

Димдимыч

Post by Димдимыч » Fri Sep 08, 2017 18:57

Hello everyone!
Bought the Pro version. I myself am from the States.
So impressions :
Very quickly came the package, directly under the door. A good start:)
On - box with inscriptions Dreamstalker( nice). Parse, get. Charges made very high quality, not a hint of Amateur work. Again nice. In packaging the batteries and the memory card adapter . Manual -color printed high quality. Now, when you deployed the package , you can sit down to eat a piece of candy. Well done guys!
After reading the manual, realized I have to watch the video. Video and understand the basic settings.
Briefly about myself - doing lucid dreams for a couple of years ago, then went off to war, and then left here - not until the dreams had. A month ago, started practicing again ( 5 hours sleep, then alarm clock, then the dreams recording in the notebook) Very rarely been able to enter into conscious and in quite a minute. Maybe one time out of 10 not more. Ie how to to the device I came a bit prepared , but nothing more. Is equivalent to that runner before the race suits fit. That's all in the preparation. No warm up , no long workouts, or anything.
So 3 hours of sleep and starts the tracking mode+ alarm clock for recording.No zapominanie that the light sources and so on. Just remember that this could be in a dream , not particularly bothered - it's still the first time, it is unknown actually works or not. That's the whole setup on my first night. Fell asleep with the device on the eyes, inserting headphones.
Night, sleep I'm in the room, no matter what, and then suddenly the room starts glowing white light, several times. From the first glow I realise I'm IN a DREAM! Awareness of this direct blew me away, I felt the adrenaline and the extraordinary joy and wonder! Perhaps because just woke up:) Lol! Super! Class!
Although maybe I woke up from the alarm, I do not remember..
Then falling asleep - I went three times up , but not from a dream. And what I like that's it, fell asleep, everything ! And there blym-blim in the eyes of white light and an alarm clock.. Ah damn! Turned the alarm off and sleep without the device. Harosh for the first time.
In short, I'm happy! Super! Well done guys! Thank you!

Now the shortcomings :
1. It would be clearer in the instructions to draw the algorithm. For example out of blocks. What and when sleep how it works and what the menu help. So it would be clearer and just remembered.
2. As soon as you start to read the manual - just want to take the gloves, so to anything God forbid not to touch. Openness Board - scary. Need some sort of enclosure or seclusion.
3. Test memory cards with an adapter. I have "the disk is write-protected" . I was unable to write music, despite switching the check box "lock" . At random installed that the adapter is not working. Buy a new one.
4. In order not to get constantly the fee could be in the mask to make a window to see the modes .

But in General, say - 5. Hopes were justified, I am very pleased. Developer a huge Hello and a great big thanks! Thank you!<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Sep 11, 2017 0:12

Well real vehicles to buy like in the movie the Beginning starring DiCaprio,that would be the level to enter.See dreams which are not the subject of the process that have little influence on that, too.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:08

Гуфест wrote:Well the actual devices to purchase as in the movie the Beginning starring DiCaprio,that would be the level to enter.See dreams which are not the subject of the process that have little influence on that, too.
In the film camera only synchronized dreams of several people - he did sleep on the brain all connected identical information, and falling asleep, entering the dream, the awareness and deepen the characters themselves did. So these "real machines" can be home on the knee from scrap materials to collect (or Nova/Navigator to use with two glasses and headphones), but the use of them to the person without experience will not.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Sep 14, 2017 21:18

use of them will not
Where to find information,as in a dream to go to the levels.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 21:28

Гуфест wrote:
use of them will not
Where to find information,as in a dream to go to the levels.
Castaneda called this "Gate of dreams". Then the idea in Runet picked up the dreamhackers (their main introductory workshop was called "first gate"). All the rest somehow dance around ideas of Castaneda. Briefly, the second gate is a lucid dream within a lucid dream, that is realizing itself in the dream must be consciously awake and aware inside the dream within a dream. And so on to the seventh gate, the last, where the level of impact on the real world maximum.
Like it or not - I don't know, personally I have never made it even to the second to get))) If you fell asleep in the dream, the awareness bye-bye, and simulation and manipulation are quite easy to calibrate.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Sep 14, 2017 23:22

Need a guide to learn in the Beginning of the film,they studied each other.Awake in a dream how to do it technically,the information you had,if Yes,then please share.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Sep 14, 2017 23:26

Map Alchemy and Sam there to the awareness of dreams is very simple without tension.Novot as Vosne else to sleep,it is not clear,there is no fear.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Sep 14, 2017 23:35

I sleep play for long,so the synchronizer for the levels is needed,if previously produced in the Soviet period the machine sleep,then there's a few transition frequencies for the different phases of sleep.
Sleep is not a toy,Internet dropping a lot of frequencies ,like try guys,after this you can run into.see for example one night colorful dream,and after two weeks not to sleep with a sore head.