Experiences with DS and their results

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)
Re: Experiences with DS and their results

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 23:41

Darius Southwestern
I was very surprised to read about the zero positives. You testing cycles and sensor tried? As written here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... f=7&t=2733.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Mon Oct 26, 2015 0:47

Of course. And I wrote that the device is activated immediately after the timer, when I looked into it myself. Start the timer for 10 minutes, formed, after activation, wildly flailing eyes. Worked.
I blame the batteries - after a long stay in operation, the tool may inadvertently shut off, tomorrow I will replace the batteries with new ones and I will try again. The device is certainly triggered once activated, if you use it directly, however, by morning, for example, I'm taking it off (without turning off), fill up another hour wear, try rotate the eyes and move your hand - no reaction, the sensor positives - zero. Before this device was on me most of the night.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:12

26 Oct

Objective: to realize a dream, to see the hands and to keep this consciousness as long as possible.

Had a late one, two, worked, organized routine and it is very addictive and does not let go. Made more convenient approach to the documents on the computer, updated the data and so on. The stone from soul has fallen.

Consequently, the fact that dreamed of, couldn't remember especially on the realization of a dream. Dreamed of Arshavin for some useful source, the rivalry between the Premier League and Microsoft is something else. Alas, but the strength is not enough even for memorization, and proper rest, not that self-awareness (and maybe not can't remember).

Well, good news! DS tripped three times in the night (dressed in 5.30) for me, once I remember how to work, woke up! The ice has moved!! Yay!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:58

Darius Southwestern
And what the problem was, replaced the battery?

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Mon Oct 26, 2015 13:39

No, not replaced, have not been to the boutiques. Once can not say anything, but the sensations, the DS off after a period of inactivity. I will continue to use and write the results.

Alexander, thanks for the support!

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Tue Oct 27, 2015 16:47

27 Oct

The objectives are the same.

First, the DS with new batteries worked in the morning, even when I took it off and dared not turn off even once woke. Bought dursely (they alkalinuria). Super! I hope the problem was in the batteries and see what happens. Today I'll try to run it for a longer period.

Unfortunately, went to two, worked, still, bitch, nevre worked, and then couldn't sleep. Feel that burn. And not to say that a lot of work, but the tension is a little lacking.
The arbitrary decision to relax the body, turned on some music and was able to sleep, alas, sleep to Wake-up at 5: 30, so DS is already hooked up somewhere at seven, after which the dreams are almost never seen.
The first dream is not very interesting, except that he killed some peasant with a knife (punctured lung) and for some time he was dying, bleeding to death. Like he was from international. Of international, Karl!
The second dream is more interesting, if no history, I got back in his car and drove off. It's a very unusual feeling, try to drive carefully when I don't drive. Sleep-tuned and under my care and under my inability. Hard-parked someone's car in front of the repair part of the road, several times almost crashing, we decided just to let on themselves pereprobyval. I've had enough. Success is in the fact that I drove a period of the way without incident, near the rushing cars. It still feels like playing a shooter with a slow keyboard. Again there was a feeling of unreality. Well, I don't drive! On the other hand, I'm in a dream I don't drive, what a relief for me, obviously now is not exactly a dream! After waking up gave himself another achivku "stubborn woodpecker the second degree." Such cases. I'm somewhere near the "awakening" and could not "Wake up".

First. Go to bed at half past twelve, an hour is the edge. Left work - will do tomorrow. Health is more expensive. Probably.
Second. To try and focus on remembering the beginning of the dream, because today is the "something" was and what do not remember, some green paint, which you can catch on in the future and catch a moment of sleep.<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 16:53

Darius Southwestern
It is very important to have normal batteries of ALKALINE system. Do not take Chinese, and do not use regular salt. You can take GP ALKALINE - optimal ratio price/quality, in my opinion. The salt and bad Chinese batteries will work poorly and may disconnect. Normal will work fine. This is especially true of the PRO version.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Wed Oct 28, 2015 16:52

Today, when asleep in the morning, saw a bright white flash, remember very well - worked DS. DS with new batteries (alkalinuria from Duracell) works fine even when removed in the morning, after a couple of hours to stretch off work. I will lower the sensitivity)

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Thu Oct 29, 2015 18:27

29 Oct
Today was a very strange result.

1. DS works fine, apparently it was the batteries! Now it works until the morning and shows a lot of positives, Yahoo! It's time to pick up the new settings and lower the sensitivity - flashes easily.
2. The dreams are getting weirder: experiencing some sredneaziatskom consisting of, (well, no, I'm really normal) LIH. With this man it was impossible to negotiate, it was an obvious "outsider" and I stabbed him with his left hand knife. He took the knife, looked at the blade, it was black blood "campaign, hit the liver" - I thought. Dude some time died on the floor, I began to Wake up from the horror. At the same moment I realized it was a dream. Unfortunately, to prevent offline did not work, so I woke up, wrote down the dream and went back to bed. More dreams I do not remember.
Almost a success!

And yet, constantly Wake up and record sleep is very exhausting to turn the light on, to write letters. It's time to move on and understand the settings in DS and the recording on the microphone.

As began to record and sketch the dreams, sleep was a little uncomfortable. I never noticed how crap I was dreaming.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 29, 2015 19:21

Дарий Югозападный wrote:And, always Wake up and record sleep is very exhausting to turn the light on, to write letters. It's time to move on and understand the settings as for DS and the recording on the microphone.
The instruction to dream about page 13 ,paragraph 3.Advanced options menu (EnSE), subclause 3.4 Recording -(rd-0) page 15, the Inclusion of avtomaticheskogo mode recording dreams - rd-1

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Fri Oct 30, 2015 17:33

Thus began a period of vague dreams in which I'm not an active participant but just an observer. There is no sense of presence, but rather the feeling of watching debilnaja Keenan.

To 5.30
Sleep has been associated with the company Google, which changed its domain, old address was no longer used. Gg, it will be necessary to buy up later))
After 5.30, when wearing the mask
A big part of the dream took place in the vents, everywhere you walked-walked some hyena. Another was some kind of monster that grabbed me. Prophecy from the father, that we should get out, maybe the morning will come with this monster and show you the way.

Absolute nonsense, dreams are remembered badly, sleeping deeply, there is a feeling of lack of sleep. DS tripped 7 times, once heard a hint, but never in a dream have not seen outbreaks.

If then will these dreams where not even feeling his presence, just changing the picture, then for wasps there is nothing to expect. I hardly remember them, even immediately after waking up. Ya tired?

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:07

31 Oct
long he tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. In such cases, sometimes there is a strip of NAPs - when you're asleep and awake at the same time. Moreover, the band becomes stable and obvious as the track is impossible neither to sleep deeply, or Wake up normally. On the back of his mind, the voices and the endless internal dialogue, arguing with himself, as if by inertia. Funny, if the audience left the theatre, and artists was divided into those who will play the audience and those who are actors, playing on stage for themselves, simply out of habit. Before, I had vaguely similar, after the meditation on the mantras in a few hours after going to sleep, could Wake up from constantly playing in and recite the mantra. Shrim om Krim hrim phat SVA ha.

To me, this time, lucky and have fell harder.
I dreamed like I was with friends dive into the subconscious, and in it all sorts of monsters and monsters roam. After some time, the subconscious turns into a bunker, and after some time we decide to Rob or capture. Armed with machine guns and begin to incorporate it all like capture the Bank of the American Thriller, only without the hostages.

DS works full-time, ringing, rustling and otherwise flashes, but signal not remember.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:33

For a long time, doing mnemonics. The mnemonic worked out the relationship between the images and to me it resembles retaining the attention in the dream.
There is a curious exercise on the rotation of the object. Is taken, for example, diamonds, though from the picture. Then, the user starts drawing in his head to turn, if turns not a sprite but a 3D model, treating all parties. Here drum slowly turns to the side, here the rear side, noticing details like falls the shadow, shimmer rays, and then again unfold front. And then - Bang! - consciousness floating, as if in a bad dream, the details are lost, it is impossible to restore the image, instead of the bells the empty place, and you can barely hold in the best case a circle. You don't give up, begin to draw the tambourine again, this comes with difficulty, with difficulty trying to turn, to consider on the other hand, he lost again, and you again and again, until the brain learns to hold the 3D model long enough.
The developer of this technique (the mnemonic techniques abound) Kozarenko, writes that this exercise is an unusual way affect the dreams, those, say, be clear, and wasps appear by themselves. If you think about it, everything is logical, "gaps" and all sorts of illogic in consciousness must become less, thinking clearer and clearer dreams.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Tue Nov 03, 2015 15:17

November 1 - rest without DS
2nd of November - I can't remember anything, everything is unclear.

November 3, bought a pack of glycine and maloxine. Took 1.3 g (13 tablets), and 1 tablet respectively.
To sleep with ease and still does not work, slumber, floating on the surface, the dream consciousness is not increased, the same pictures, the same TV in front of the user. Thanks to the glycine better remember that dream. Perhaps my awareness depends on the training in yoga and qigong, and the last 2 weeks, I did. You need to check: start spinning qigong with emphasis on the tendon, if it will change the situation, accept the default, and qigong/yoga Ala Led help in wasps. Meantime, to realize itself in a dream, you can say, no one.
DS worked like hell, never on the head, but three times on the floor. Probably because I was tossing and turning.
Glycine helped to sleep (maybe as placebos).

On November 3, dream 3 dream, it was hard to remember even half asleep.

1сон. Time travel into the past on the subway train. The funny thing here is that on awakening I remembered it was underground, it's my dream. All the same places I visited in another dream, the places themselves seem to not change. Subway is always the subway. Located in the same place.
I got on the train and we went back in time, at a time when there were more people and was looking for some artifacts. I knew more and knew that you can mark things and take them with you. The first location I clambered telekinetic and could move objects. The second location was attended by 3 girls, I telekinetically marked a symbol artifacts - objects, like birch plates. A man appeared, and began to moralize, it is wrong and it is time to move to the third location. Train, they say, waits for no man! Then I woke up.
2сон. I was in Thailand, I tried durian (the smelly fruit terribly) interesting the taste was in his dream. In tai and I swam back to the boat.
3. Dream village on the ruble. In this village quietly walks Medvedev... uh, I mean, bear. Real, clumsy, healthy. And not just walking, but driving two or three kids who try it unsuccessfully to escape. I, as a true hero, splashed with pepper spray in the face Dmitri, I mean bear. And all ended well.<

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Nov 03, 2015 17:06

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Nov 03, 2015 18:12

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Nov 07, 2015 23:03

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:32

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Interesting observation. There is such a thing as an internal alarm clock. Let people set the timer for knowing how long the internal clock is developed, then a person can Wake up a few minutes before the timer expires, and think that something doesn't work, maybe the batteries are weak..maybe broken. And finally Wake up suddenly, a timer is triggered. So it would be good not to know how it works, what would be good a feature.."random timer"..))) you Can certainly ask someone to set the timer, but suddenly this situation..I want a lucid dream to work out alone..))
And You internal alarm clock to consciously make the time when You need to get up, not dreams to see the instrument)))

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 13:50

Sterifilt
In fact, get your internal alarm clock to nine o'clock in the morning :-)).

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 08, 2015 22:16

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 08, 2015 23:02

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:23, edited 1 time in total.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:55

SterifiltYes as there is nothing to write. Been sleeping very deeply. Trying to record but don't remember.

Glycine never works for me. In General, no matter what with glycine, without. Gonna finish the week. Deeper manages to penetrate the consciousness in sleep, includes white noise and trying to doze off. When you start to go images, trying in these images is something to do consciously, for example, to mentally open your eyes enough to penetrate even deeper. But I don't remember. I remember that something happened and all)

DS again became rarely fire two or three times and then turns off finally. It's time to change the batteries? Took alkalinuria Duracell.

That have accumulated:

07 Nov
Dreamed that I was with some Muslim drinks, he asked about vodka, then began suggestion Muslim, was a Kazakh.
05 Nov will not understand on the recorder
04 Nov
Dream of a skyscraper, I began fighting with the man, sathariel him, maybe even two (don't remember). I was taken to musarnyu paid garbage, I left, and the victims piled up. Then I went back to the skyscraper. Meet friends. They are going to go somewhere, I ask where, I answer: just ProE%batsya (losing time), I sobrius with them, I reason, give shoes. I Wake up.

Dreams become harder to remember(((
I'm going to sleep. All osov.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:10

Damn it. Just right now realized that the rotation of the object in the mnemonics for the osiv works in conjunction with concentration techniques. Without meditation and therefore stops the dialogue, all nonsense, ovarialna inertia does not give how to fall asleep and "Wake up". Gygy. today without the mantras. And tomorrow StarTeam.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:11

Дарий Югозападный wrote:the DS was again rarely fire two or three times and then turns off finally. It's time to change the batteries? Took alkalinuria Duracell.
Depending on usage, batteries (especially the PRO version) can be planted as quickly as the battery on the iPhone. Strongly discharges the battery listening to MP3s from an SD card.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:07

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:23, edited 3 times in total.