Experiences with DS and their results

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)
Re: Experiences with DS and their results

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:27

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:incidentally, the device really interesting and serious, but in my opinion for a complete happiness is not enough small detail(transition) which would help to build the habit of awareness of the moment in the course of the day ( the period of conditional wakefulness). In fact it is any application that periodically reminds about themselves in the course of the day.
Yes, I fully agree. But then the would be a separate little gizmo that is used only for training. Do not wear the same with a DreamStalker, it is still not that small :-).

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:43

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:24, edited 1 time in total.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:39

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Дарий Югозападный wrote:the DS was again rarely fire two or three times and then turns off finally. It's time to change the batteries? Took alkalinuria Duracell.
Depending on usage, batteries (especially the PRO version) can be planted as quickly as the battery on the iPhone. Strongly discharges the battery listening to MP3s from an SD card.
No, nothing like that used TK used to use the voice recorder on your smartphone, MP3 is also not listening, plus the same on Duracell there is a scale showing the level of discharge. According to her, another 2/3 of a charge. Today there were zero positives after 5.30, the mask in the morning remained on his head.

Increase the sensitivity... If you have zero positives again, then the DS turns off after an undetermined time of work due to various reasons: the batteries come to an end, an internal defect or my krivopust.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Tue Nov 10, 2015 14:22

Today without DS, the it is transferred to tomorrow, I just didn't hear the alarm at 5.30 - late.
in fact, a dream:
Shelter in the mountains where there were a thousand steps (er, well a thousand is little?). This dream led to another, I remembered it, but I can't remember. There was, like, prehistory.
Took this shelter to the bandits, substituting them under a zombie and subsequently lived with a guy and a little girl. In this moment there is the suggestion: it turns out that every old-timer dies and is replaced by the new resident in order of priority. The shelter was easy to defend, there is even food not person needed, most importantly, to bring coal to warm up.
The color of the countryside - the mountains and the sand around the desert. Where is the map - Fig knows.

Pozitivchik: left, finally, memories as I fall asleep. Caught and remembered the feeling when there is background of the subjects about which you're thinking, but you don't know (draws the subconscious?). Rrraz - and there were suggestive background.
this is accompanied by a Visual vector graphics. That's why it's so hard to capture the moment of falling asleep, because the visual perception of the raster, and in my head the visualization vector, the absolute, that is, any image is composed of perfect geometrical shapes and this image one can endlessly zoom in without losing quality and blur graphics. This is another treatment schedules. During bodrstvovaniya is processing reality without rendering textures during sleep is the rendering of the textures and physics, completely different from the daily perception.
Again: see the eyes pixelek, and brain (especially during sleep) simulates the image vectors. Uhh. Thus, the sleep time of absolute categories is very expensive thing.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Nov 14, 2015 0:18

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:24, edited 1 time in total.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Sat Nov 14, 2015 19:58

Sterifilt super!

This is a campaign my problem and found. Today too, there was no positives, although one dream I do remember.
Of course, the hypothesis needs to be confirmed... 'll be wearing Tonight as you suggested.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Nov 14, 2015 23:02

Дарий Югозападный wrote: although one dream I do remember.
..To actually remember dreams..this is garbage, despite the fact that the whole method it is designed. This type of method..to link their dreams, with everyday awareness, and supposedly to make consciousness in your dreams.It was invented by the Americans in their geopolitical purposes, like to sleep in reality and thought that their dreams have some significance. Hacking your subconscious, does not necessarily have to remember in everyday life, which will give the opportunity to not regret it..in the dream..and reading your texts memories of dreams..seen the thread that you're in a fight and beating someone..and amerikosovsky approach to dreams involves.. that you remember about it and felt guilty..remembering your dreams, a modern Russian approach to dreams..it is better to forget once and for all..that was just tonight..so it does not matter whether you remember it or not..the fact that it was in my dreams, it's important if it had a power., In a dream you can turn my life upside down, and not to remember..it is Important that people in his dream have made conscious actions, and remembers or not..this is...the fifth question.. ))))

Joke..)

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Sat Nov 14, 2015 23:28

No need to analyze me. I used to love fighting, and now because of their age are deprived of anyone to break hands. I know their kinks.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 0:05

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:On the advertising photos of the girl..the mask is on the face and the sensors are located under the lower eyelid ..where sracek not running and therefore in this position the mask on the face, the device can not work very well. Apparently the sensor is still the sector sensitivity to where to get it upper eyelids.
When wearing a mask, make sure the three holes in front of the right eye located directly front of the eye, and not shifted vertically on the cheek or forehead. The center hole (of the three holes) should be facing the centre of the eye. If it looks on the cheek, it is clear that the device will not trigger. Except in that case, if You're in a dream cheeks move :-).

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:50

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:48

Writing is nothing special - stay up late - but the idea of Narathiwat the mask on the nose is clearly positive, because it seems there were a failure as were moving down to the cracks for the light remained. And it turns out she's just under a different nose done)

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Sat Nov 21, 2015 13:02

for several days I couldn't remember the dreams/sleep alarm clock and did not wear the device. But in the last two days continued testing.
1. Glycine is in my case useless. No matter what with glycine, without. Drank during the week before bed from gram to two, dissolving under the tongue - zero reaction. Abandon this garbage.
2. melanin - maybe placebo, maybe the dose is minimal, but to fall asleep with this thing much easier without a period of rest from work. Drank, and after 40 minutes you can go to bed immediately after working relations.
3. There is a clear problem with the operation. Stanfill suggested that the device do not pull on the nose - the result, today, 3 positives (pochemuzh I so little?) that's more 3 than usual. The mask should be altered in such a position ignores the bottom light is very sensitive. Further, much on his head because of the strong potential of stretching moves down, it is necessary to alter on tighter.
Wearing the device at 6: 30, worked 7.39, 9.01, 9.06 - the outbreaks have not seen/do not remember
4. In maintaining awareness while falling asleep there is progress. I understand what I need to concentrate while falling asleep, if the thought processes and perceptions in the two States are radically different, it should try to concentrate not on the thoughts and body. To keep the attention has become much easier, minus the fact that the feeling of the body banishes sleep.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 13:37

Дарий Югозападный wrote:Mask need to alter in this position passes the bottom of the light is very sensitive.
That is, when You sleep, You are strongly hampered by the light, but to turn it off You do not want?
Дарий Югозападный wrote:there is a clear problem with the operation... Wearing the device at 6: 30, worked 7.39, 9.01, 9.06...
In this case do You believe that the device is the problem triggered?

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Sat Nov 21, 2015 14:49

Александр (разработчик) wrote:That is, when You sleep, You are strongly hampered by the light, but to turn it off You do not want?
I can turn off street lights at night and daylight during the day. If only I could - I wouldn't need either the instrument or the wasps)
Александр (разработчик) wrote:that You really believe that device is the problem triggered?
Of course. I wrote about previous times - 0 positives. Now move the mask up, wear appear. I believe that the DS is not only the chip, but the mask, which, in my case, fits tight, as it is written of Stanfill. I will continue to test and will get you that strap.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 15:14

Дарий Югозападный wrote:I can turn off street lights at night and daylight during the day. If only I could - I wouldn't need either the instrument or the wasps)
Okay, but because there are curtains, blinds or very simple and inexpensive option is roller blinds. Sold ready different sizes and colors (shops Auchan, Leroy Merlin, etc.). To strengthen not necessary, just hang the hooks on the top edge of the window frame. 500 rubles blind, 5 minutes to attach, that's the whole problem.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:25

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Okay, but because there are curtains, blinds or very simple and inexpensive option is roller blinds.
This is a personal decision. But with the mask purchase curtains that DS worked as it should - it's a crutch. Well, or my nose is so large)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:27

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:00

Дарий Югозападный wrote:But with the availability mask buy curtains that DS worked as it should - it's a crutch.
You have to understand, please, that mask DreamStalker'a - not sleep mask and a device to hold the device in front of the eyes.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:11

Дарий Югозападный wrote:of Course. I wrote about previous times - 0 positives.
Well, that's understandable. If I pull the device on the nose, it is hardly going to expect it to work. He will not be able to see movements of the eyes.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Sun Nov 22, 2015 14:49

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Well, that's understandable. If I pull the device on the nose, it is hardly going to expect it to work. He will not be able to see movements of the eyes.
Alexander, but how will you know in advance that pulled too low? Visually holes directed to in front of the eyeand also, the mask is perceived, knowing the purpose of the device, to sleep. Here and try to dress fully. Who knew that it's not really for sleep?)

By the way, today was a 3 alarm turned on at 6: 30: 7.21, 8.17, 8.56
One time I saw a small flash at the entrance of the device in tracking mode. Other outbreaks were perceived as nuclear attacks on the bins of aliens. Impressions, likely from folauta.
PS. 4 the foul (and third) - HS scary.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 22, 2015 19:34

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:34

continue experiments, details later, the break was not, but wrote the result of the lack of a breakthrough. It is necessary to change the concept of application.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Dec 01, 2015 13:30

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Tue Dec 01, 2015 16:20

ass intention. This is a standard saying when nicherta does not work. Weak mean, type. For creating images in the mind corresponding to the specific parts of the brain.
It's like mean win the race for the first time sat behind the wheel. There are certain limits that will not work. First is to learn to steer.

Discrete development intentions (outside of what that intention interacts) is one of the most useless errors remaining in postishemicescoy the world. Most of the "warriors" need to be treated and to restore the relationship with the parents, not to engage in "doing" and other malonate for them technicians.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Thu Dec 03, 2015 16:00

Was the OS.
Fell asleep under the morning
Went at 10.30 am after a short for 20 minutes of waking up.
Dream brother, grandma and a monster, clearly inspired by the Witcher (by the way, I recommend, the game turned out simply super) dragged someone in another room. I started to break things, trying to get to closed room. And everything was so bright and clear, every detailed was mega-rendered, if not a dream, but a reality in HD resolution. We beat out the circuits with semiconductors of some electrical appliances.
Stop for a second... I don't know what stopped me, was kind of not that illogical... not Even any doubt that this could be a dream, but something inside tormented and tortured, something inside was causing issues...
I looked at my hands, seeing for 6 fingers. Each finger was very clear, but when trying to count them was on 6 on each hand. One strong belief of reality was replaced by another - this is DEFINITELY a dream.
I don't know why everyone is saying that in dreams you can't decide on something, you have to plan in advance, I am quite able to figure out the options and choose out of their body, and this, as we know it is necessary to accelerate to enormous speeds. In this room there was no place to fly, but to get from one location to another, it is necessary to step over or to spin in place. Case in switching of attention and the subjective border crossing. For example, I looked behind, I saw the field - he turned back and happened to be there. I took a step into the air and began falling. The fall was like jumping with a parachute before opening the dome is a sense of freedom and fearlessness. No oppressive feeling from a sudden drop in a dream from which you Wake up. Flying is only down and start to feel the border between self and body, tapering, dark emptiness of attention, so I already begin to feel the body, the flow created by the speed kills me, it will be in a state of floating over yourself.
Then I lost attention to the finished output. Had a conversation with my mom and brother, the mother was praised for the valuable experience.

Then, I woke up and stayed in the black emptiness between dream and reality, when equally near sleep and the sensation of the body, distinctly heard a loud family conversations - that this was communion weekend, what to prepare, how to conduct a family dinner, what meat to use... It was so cute and friendly. It is a pity that this will never be.

DS turned on, when I went, it worked, the outbreaks have not seen, in the morning (before OOM) was removed and left in the other room on the couch.
Conclusions and assumptions later.<