Experiences with DS and their results

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Дарий Югозападный
Re: Experiences with DS and their results

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Thu Dec 03, 2015 19:02

Conclusions and assumptions

A dream in which you Wake up, this is a vivid and detailed dream. Due to the detail and detail is the result of heightened awareness, there is very possibility to sink in. Probably can be realized in a fuzzy dream, but it's more like a short clarification in the delirium of fever is simply aproactive.

The ban on the realization of a dream (the Hackers Dream) - complete nonsense, as almost all postmastecomy hogwash. Carlos did not leave behind a coherent doctrine, attempts to fill the void in what good does not result. Unsaid in his books much more than said. Because you have to build into "his" system pieces of whole traditions, like solitaire Medici, which activates the intention (Yes, you there crazy or something? Why not guesswork or call ghosts? Well, che, would explain the eagle's emanations) is obvious crutch where instead of writing literate code used pieces of other apps. Muahaha. Well as you can then?

There is no ban on the awareness. There is no firewall that monitors attempts to sink in and prevents them. There is no script that returns attention to the uncertainty in the emergence of forbidden thoughts. There's nothing there. In ordinary life the majority does not ask, what, so what? - despite the fact that reality constantly presents a good enough reason. Live on the thumb, as if by the user, without violations, here and in the dream we all live according to the instructions.

The KHS makes sense to only deal with mapping for fixing the attention, and even then, their history is more like a distraction from the interesting exercises. It's like a little buried treasure, next to a real treasure. Did some digging, found something and ran away happy. More in this place do not dig.

Why such detail in my dreams? As I wrote, it is much like an exercise in mnemonics when the subject is examined from several sides, the object is rotated, in other words, in the head to create a complete GIF, and even a short video with the details. And another exercise on the touch images, when the attention moves from one image to the next at least two ways. Thus, it is possible to create a series far exceeding 5-7 images.
So, a high level of detail in the dream, very similar to the correct execution of the exercises! A lot of items, many items, all very clearly and in detail.

Next. Vector graphics are very costly for the system, after an hour of exercise on mnemonics I have a headache, I really want to eat and rest, especially tea cakes. I'd kill for a brownie. That, in General, is not surprising, given that the brain is in rest mode consumes up to a third oxygen and carbohydrates, and during operation, the costs increase significantly. There is a real, nieusma, the ability to die from exhaustion, that was demonstrated françois Champollion, Napoleon's scientists. Want to lose weight? I know a great way)) the Cost of burning more calories than when running non-stop))
It follows that the body must be rested, healthy. Which means sleep. Today I included a DS in the night, but the result was not, I don't even remember flashes. It is no wonder that the mind was busy working out options past and future. Hence, it is necessary not to interfere with the mind will dissolve and quietly hang out in the void without any awareness, while the body saves strength and sistematizirovat old.

Further, where did the idea to look up? I dunno. Just... this is something encouraged. It was not like a package to myself from the waking state. That is not the intention of knocking on the head "realize it's a dream, oooo" in degree n. It was like... waking up? That's like time to get up. To Wake up, do not need to put any intentions and efforts? This happens just when several conditions converge.

In General, I tried to paint his thoughts and can conclude, if I'm not mistaken, most digs in the wrong direction, with the same and connected such disastrous results the majority. Well here everyone is his own man and the enemy.<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:22

Sterifilt
Drip directly on the pusher button a little WD-40 and the click to went inside. Do not overdo it :-).

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Sun Dec 06, 2015 18:38

It's full of bugs. Include a 20 minute delay right through the mask. 15 minutes can not sleep, you know that it is necessary to climb again in the timer.
Is there some function that adds another 10-20-30 minutes to the timer one or two buttons?

PS.The instructions are not found

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 19:08

Darius Southwestern
Means, badly searched :-). There are two faint flashes 30 seconds before the timer elapses. After that, each press of the CHECK button increases the exposure time to 10 min, For example, three presses - 30 minutes added.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Sun Dec 06, 2015 20:47

Alexander (developer)

Thank you! But this feature works only after the timer expires?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 21:22

Darius Southwestern
Again: 30 seconds before the timer elapses. :-)

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:26

Alexander (developer) There are no f-s to add time to the operation of the warning flares?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 13:27

Darius Southwestern
No. But what is the point You worry that time will end? If You still can't sleep, then all will see the flash and add an excerpt. What if you don't, it means that You are already sleeping. Here, in any case everything will be fine. Sleep well, don't think about it at all, and everything will be OK.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Tue Dec 08, 2015 0:28

Александр (разработчик) wrote:No. But what is the point You worry that time will end?
For 5 minutes before the end of time, the head starts to sound alarming bell - "here right now here right now here right now..."

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:22

Okay, added You time in advance, for example. But again, it remains 5 minutes, and again a bell in my head...

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Tue Dec 08, 2015 16:33

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Okay, added You time in advance, for example. But again, it remains 5 minutes, and again a bell in my head...
Click on the button and add more.
Still waiting for a call when the alarm - it always sounds suddenly. It's hard to sleep in anticipation of that schass tingle.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 17:28

Darius Southwestern
It is clear about expectations. But if You add time, is not will similarly be expected? If You have a little 20 minutes to fall asleep, then initially put more (I mean in settings menu) - as much as necessary, and the display don't look, just press the [+] button an arbitrary number of times, or hold down the [+] button to auto-scroll, and then press [enter], that will put some unknown number of hours or minutes. So it will be easier. In General, throw the dirtiest type of yoga and you will feel better.

Дарий Югозападный

Post by Дарий Югозападный » Tue Dec 08, 2015 17:30

In General, throw the dirtiest type of yoga and you will feel better.

Five points))))
Why?