My experiment with DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Добромир
My experiment with DreamStalker

Post by Добромир » Thu Nov 15, 2012 13:30

Hello Everybody! Often I see on this forum saying that few people shares his positive experience in the use of the device Dreamstalker. I agree, so the Person is arranged: first the negative, when something does not work. Well, not for me to tell You...
Decided to share my experience with the device. Can be useful who would be.
Sorry for the digression, but that would be to end everything was clear, and in the future not to go back to the beginning, not much about himself.
Doing magic practices, for a long time. Output in the astral, Wasps, familiar to me not by "hearsay". All this passed without the device. But at one point, but rather over a period of time, my practice of astral, as well as practice of lucid dreaming, I was unworthy of neglect, which we certainly regret. So formed as to say, "the unit" probably on the astral and self-awareness in a dream. And at this point in my life, even words can't tell you how I need it.
As experiments with Dreamstalker, to write about the device will be the truth, the developers ask you not to take that personally. Most likely, many on the site will take it as an advertisement, well it is their right (or problems).
Purchased the device a week ago.
First night.
Mode UP-2. Pre-tested (CHUP), the result: a few flashes and a sound signal (either UP-1, UP-2, a beep is heard only when testing "CHUP", I then explained to the developer ). I'm not worried, leave the mode UP 2, set the alarm, Wake up after 4 hours, turn the timer on the device for 40 minutes, wear a mask, go to bed. After 40 minutes: a few flashes and a beep a few flashes and a beep... and so a dozen times. I lie, I think everything is fine, everything according to plan until the people around did not Wake up. Then I read on the forum that reaction, about the same cell phone can be, and it is just in my head I had included. So at first I did not know, ran to the kitchen, turned on the light, and the device does not stop, the sounds are emitted constantly, with short breaks (read in the forum that the light also responds), anyway, children too woke up....<

Александр (разработчик)

Re: My experiment with DreamStalker

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 14:13

Dobromir

If You want to be healthy, then why do You need a night near the head of the cell phone?

With regard to the device, simply make the program restart with the reset mode (SEtd). Then run a full test cycle, as described here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733.

Sound UP mode-2 should not be. The duplex should be turned off, of course (du-0).

What is so tormented, just call me on the phone (on my site) and would be immediately found out :-).

Добромир

Post by Добромир » Thu Nov 15, 2012 18:40

Alexander,everything is OK! This is my first night described. Although the device is "sleeping" for a week. Just gradually spread its expertise, so it was understandable.
And the phone was instead of an alarm clock,and therefore was in the head.

Second night.
Put the mode du-1. I thought that if understood, no problem will shut down your eyes, by the way, not even practiced.
Set the alarm for 4.30. Woke up started the timer on 50минут. Put the mask on. After some time passed signals that the timer.Extended the timer for 10 minutes (the CHECK button ), as yet not asleep. Again, blink, think: "will Not renew". Again the blinking. Understand that lie in the mask (although, as it turns out, was already asleep, had to be checked against reality). Then blinking tired, took off his mask and put it......... in the back seat of the car, as I was sitting behind the wheel in the mask and she blinked each time increasing the intensity (remember, this was the mode du-1). Waiting for the wife. Then got out of the car. Stand with the boys, talking. One asks: "What do you have flashes?". I said, "Yes, this mask is already removed, it is not as will not calm down!".
In the end, blink woke. Was not aware of the second night.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 21:23

Добромир wrote:was never realized on the second night.
Yes... apparently, one practice in the highest possible degree of neglect)))

Добромир

Post by Добромир » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:03

K-13, about the practice, I fully agree with You. BUT....But, from my own experience, when one takes to the path of spiritual development, all he goes on. Literature may come across different, and as if quite by accident. Meet the right people, etc., etc. Someone is gradually increasing... someone "bats"... and insight, a gift from the Heavens! All depends on the individual Karma of the human soul, that is, causality for one life.... STOP! Where did it get me? This is not about that.
So. "Accidentally" online "Hackers dreams". "Accidentally", there's one of those heard about Dreamstalker. And since the OS was already more than a year, decided that it was a sign that this device can give a boost, now's the time... you Know?

So, the next night.
Put the settings UP-2. Set the alarm, woke up after four hours, set the time on the timer to 40 minutes. Not one dream is not remembered! Four times fully woke up, woke flash. Apparently too bright for me at default in this mode.
Next night, switch UP-1.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:54

I'm not to gloat :oops: He just almost in the same situation now az

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:57

The light wakes me, even in the mode of UP-1 with duration of 5 seconds! Decided to turn off the light, and try to sound clues.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 13:04

Me too. If I use the DSP itself, only with voice prompts - works perfect even on that lazy like I am))) the Main thing is to make a minimal sound, which words are legible - not louder, or have the third word of the first phrase I hear fully awake :oops:

Добромир

Post by Добромир » Fri Nov 16, 2012 14:32

K-13, I read what you gloat, honestly, to even think the thought! So everything is OK!
Ardent, You probably, like me is a very light sleeper. Talk about the following (day before yesterday) night Drima.
So, put the default settings mode UP-1.
Woke up to the alarm at 4.00 am. Put it on a timer for 50 minutes, although initially wanted for one hour to deliver. My mask is not very annoying, but still a long time to fall asleep, rather it is comparable to let's say when going somewhere far, or on the next day an important meeting, the night before the event takes place restlessly. All in anticipation...
So, to dream. I'm in the competition, the world championship in judo. Held in Baden Baden (why Baden Baden :? )...... Then I sit at home, friends talk about the championship.... AS MAGNET!!! Like lightning in the room flashed. And I, and all who have been blinded by the flash. Tell them: "Everything is fine. Now let it be. This is from the mask, there she is on the couch blinking"
Then in a normal dream failed, or even failed to remember... :roll:
In the morning the device showed one accident.
Decided to try manual settings.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Fri Nov 16, 2012 15:33

к-13 wrote:Me too. If I use the DSP itself, only with voice prompts - works perfect even on that lazy like I am))) the Main thing is to make a minimal sound, which words are legible - not louder, or have the third word of the first phrase I hear fully awake :oops:
If not a secret, it's in Your.what volume level in the settings?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 20:54

I have all of the settings are on the default(only turned off the flash and the Squeaker duplex will not be going to try - after all, this device is not himself took, and they haven't played enough to settling on the shelf). As volume I in audio editor adjust - in the evening when it's quiet record file with a score from one to fifty, and then exhibited a linear increase in amplitude from zero to half scale amplitude throw a test file into the device(in the same folder before), listen to it - there is just audible when clearly begins in the figure find the value, it has a third fold(night-ears more sensitive work) - this value put into the working file(the main thing not to forget a test file to delete and then he'll Wake up) - works well - in the end, for me the best turned out overall amplitude of 7% of the maximum.

Добромир

Post by Добромир » Fri Nov 16, 2012 21:51

About the night before last told now yesterday.
Put manual settings:
d-03 (more Sensitivity)
Fr-2
Od-2 ( :? )
br-1 (brightness is low)
F-04 (smaller duration)
S-0 (with the sound of not ready to experiment, he wakes me up)
Accordingly, UP-0, du-0, AL-0.
The first time I decided to try the mask with the evening dress. Timer set for 3 hours.
Night stuck a mask (or me?). Triggering the timer. Start flashing and beeping like the first night. And that time got lost, maybe he somewhere pulled? (suspect)
Pulled cost set UP Mode-1. The rest of the night never woke up, although sleep remember. Checked, says there were four positives, but in the dream the lights or even the hints are not seen :( .
A couple of nights probably need to relax. In a row all week experiments still tiring.
Today again, in the du-1 and break.

Добромир

Post by Добромир » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:55

Tonight.
Mode du-1. Alarm clock started at 4 am. ...up, timer set for 50 minutes.
Sleep remember snippets, reminders from the device is not seen and not heard. Checked, two positives. First 5h 10min., the second in 6h 30min.
One caveat: twice in a dream, heard on the street fire alarm on someone's car.
First time lay and listened for ten minutes, I thought: "Can you sleep?", but so real in different voices "sang" the alarm didn't even think to get checked for real, Just wait when finally knocked her out. by the way at this time, it seemed that the mask slipped on his forehead, and straightened.
The second time, "whitefish" in the morning I screamed. Lay, listened, adjusted his mask, the sound is clearly not coming from her, and from the street goes. But just in case, clicked "CHECK" - light lit up and it took two long beeps. Thought, "Definitely not dreaming."
Really strained a little that on the morning of his household asking... who does not hear the alarm in the street.
BREAK :ap

Добромир

Post by Добромир » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:39

bc
Put the mode du-2.
The alarm for half past three in the morning. Woke up, started the timer for 40 minutes, put the mask on. Forty minutes of tossing and turning, there were two pre-flash, extended timer (button CHECK ) for another 30 minutes. Hard went to sleep, and sleep some heavy. Did not see, dreams are not remembered (although something dreamed). In the morning I checked the device: three positives: 5h 43мин, 08мин 6h, 6h 27мин. What a waste of time? Why such a "strong" mode does not see the hints?
I didn't understand until the end, in the du-1, du 2, du-3, the instrument displays the alarm for the night? As I understand it - the Cycle goes: first flash, then brighter, brighter, then flash with sound and stops? After some lying again notices the REM phase and all repeats?
Reply someone in the know bc

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:56

The most likely option - tips forgotten along with the stories of the dreams due to the fact that a certain percentage of awareness they were still just following the prompts in the story were the emotions brighter than these tips, but if they are not preserved in memory, everything else is jammed. And brighter they can be for one reason - the realization happened(even on a small level and for a short time).
And because the dreams were "heavy", it is likely that the failure of the dream occurred after the imposition of the dreaming in the reality of changes on the subjective perception(dreams that don't like our minds, are generally very hard to remember - this is a natural mechanism to protect the mind from stress). Now even the backdrop of severe - people waiting for 21.12.2012... what Will be there or not is unclear, but each according to their capabilities brings a piece of their fears in the information field of the Earth...

Добромир

Post by Добромир » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:19

Thank You, To 13. Campaign , the way it is.

Егоша

Post by Егоша » Thu Jan 03, 2013 22:18

each to the best of their ability contributes a piece of their fears in the information field of the Earth... hmm, wonder adults... and I have at work such as donkeys. ran like a mustache*Assisi:end of the world end of the world! Yes, not just anyone but the master himself! however.. a fool not need a knife.
duck th, this x*ENOVIA still does not work properly but has already been sold? for me personally, there are two awareness( experience from mobile up service) : or I hear it and immediately Wake up or not hear and did not Wake up at all.
and about angelina Jolie, Cho is really there to talk..
it is a pity when old dreams are not as interesting and not remember them. just with so-and-so at such and such hour otsutsvuet. all my experience with lucid dreams (for the binaural audio program) ended up just falling asleep. I think it's better don't insert but just lie down and sleep in peace.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 23:21

Егоша wrote:each to the best of their ability, contributes a piece of their fears in the information field of the Earth... hmm, wonder adults... and I have at work such as donkeys. ran like a mustache*Assisi:end of the world end of the world! Yes, not just anyone but the master himself! however.. a fool not need a knife.
duck th, this x*ENOVIA still does not work properly but has already been sold? for me personally, there are two awareness( experience from mobile up service) : or I hear it and immediately Wake up or not hear and did not Wake up at all.
and about angelina Jolie, Cho is really there to talk..
it is a pity when old dreams are not as interesting and not remember them. just with so-and-so at such and such hour otsutsvuet. all my experience with lucid dreams (for the binaural audio program) ended up just falling asleep. I think it's better don't insert but just lie down and sleep in peace.
EgosaYou strangely treat the device which on the way to the world of lucid dreaming is a crutch, not a car... a Crutch violently anybody will not drag and You will not cuss crutches because they did not have time to carry You to the outhouse when You had to get there... Or analogy hand massager with the massage therapist in question itching between the shoulder blades - then you need to itch myself, and the mere fact of the presence of the device(or the money spent on it) will not give You anything.
In Your message feel the hurt... In such cases, it is much easier(in terms of emotional intensity, and personal environment) to try to calmly figure out what You are doing wrong, before you throw out his offense in the world. This, as You put it, "x*ENOVIA" works great if it correctly to use it, but it can interfere with many factors:
- chronic lack of sleep,
- high stress level
- disturbed sleep,
- psychological trauma that blocks the dreaming memory due to leaked there experiences
- episodic memory in a state of neglect.

Each of these interference completely disposable simple practices:
the first and the third of one region - the reasons are different, one solution - to start to sleep better and to sleep(you can shift the time of sleep and waking, and even better to have a habit of making a break for sleep after lunch, 15-30 minutes, no more - this is a great help),
- solved the second evening by the recapitulation of the events of the day, breathing techniques, psychotherapy, a shift of perception -- The same mind-machine it will help.
last just practicing.

Now about Your reaction to the signal:
- You Wake up the device, if the volume is excessive for You specifically(desired level not only on the severity of Your hearing depends but from a sound background where You sleep - the louder the noise, the louder should be the signal to break).
- You can't hear the signal of the device - here the situation is more complicated... You can hear it, it comes in Your sleep, but You forget together with sleep. Try duplex mode - just before bedtime and focus on the fact that the actuation of the device to remember its purpose before you start to worry about midnight awakening(in the vast majority of cases completely erases the memory about the dream that just got broken).

All solved, if you want to look for a solution...<

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Feb 10, 2013 0:22

Well friends there is someone else real results in using this device?
acquired grimstalker about for 11500р,
especially while I have no results except that the feeling is not the full facilities of the mask itself - the light comes from below, and fits loosely
and the fact that persistent signals just awake
though of course everything is relatively new and just started working)))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:26

On my wife after a little training on the second night, I realized. My sister after a day of work with the player turned in the first, however it quickly took off, even before the alarm clock.
Very rarely use(mostly when you have little sleep, and have a desire be realized - in such cases, the OS is rarely obtained independently), but the device works like a clock. If something does not work, then it is likely due to the fact that the dreamer in the dream is not ready to accept the tip of the device.
You can go here and practice the first two classes - "stalking" with flashes and reminders - judging by my mail of 14 people who couldn't give a harmony to the device, after these two sessions finally I realized(it is only those that decided to share the joy or say "thank you").

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Feb 11, 2013 14:23

к-13 wrote:my wife after a little training on the second night, I realized. My sister after a day of work with the player turned in the first, however it quickly took off, even before the alarm clock.
Very rarely use(mostly when you have little sleep, and have a desire be realized - in such cases, the OS is rarely obtained independently), but the device works like a clock. If something does not work, then it is likely due to the fact that the dreamer in the dream is not ready to accept the tip of the device.
You can go here and practice the first two classes - "stalking" with flashes and reminders - judging by my mail of 14 people who couldn't give a harmony to the device, after these two sessions finally I realized(it is only those that decided to share the joy or say "thank you").

To-13, your advice and newsletters have helped,but still the trip and her impressions are huge. Now Wasps themselves without work more often. Only here's your kick has no effect on recording dreams.I promise I will.But dreams are bright and colorful that I remember well. Will write at leisure. Some things did not work in EfE and now after reading your newsletters ,I realized that things are not quite so. Although my techniques are also earned better.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:06

anyone have any new experience?

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Sat Oct 29, 2016 21:11

Hello! Last post in this thread - December 1, 2013.. a thread about impressions on the use of the device and the reviews about it! Is it all who bought the device already sitting in the EfE and they are not up to writing reviews here? Strange somehow with a 13-year - silence.. I've checked in here in order to study this topic, but here desperately don't see positive feedback or at least some statistics of the health or development of the OS with this device. But this isn't about penny for him goes..
My message is not negative and I understand that the device does not give 100% output in the OS, and helps a person to figure out WHEN it's time to get out and use the techniques (have seen enough of Michael the Rainbow).
PS I Hope - will revive this thread and discuss DreamStalker'. I really hope so. The OS don't work even once, so I'm a potential customer (buyer).

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Nov 01, 2016 23:28

hi I bought this device some time used but not the OS, it can and helps to achieve but alas, I have not achieved anything with it - but the drives Andrei Patrushev is slowly helping me get to this point - I'm somewhere on the verge of a lucid dream and there are some personal developments.

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:45

Ростислав wrote:I bought this device
Hi! Can the PM go? There are a few issues on the device..