Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)
Re: Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 13:53

Amadeus Settings probably made absolutely impossible, and that does not work. Reset SEtd great help in such a situation.

ЮрийВик

Post by ЮрийВик » Fri Mar 07, 2014 20:53

Good day, Alexander. Just purchased the device and started to remove the circuit Board from the mask, and she clings to many sharp ridges in the fabric of the mask and tears it. Tin case to insert the micro has a long CD for such a end that when removing the Board weevils in the fabric and therefore unbent. Invented to place the cost of a plastic bag, because to remove or insert it will be very common. Well helped in part to remove-insert, however, is not whether it will worsen the device performance? Can you recommend to avoid problems? :?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 21:47

Just it is necessary to first slightly raise the fabric above the Board, and then remove the charge. The sharp edges necessary to charge well-kept mask, and that the motion sensor did not move relative to the cutout in the mask. Otherwise, charge will move, the sensor will cover the edge of the mask, and the device will not monitor the movement of your eyes, that is not going to work. The same thing will happen if the sensor is closed by a film. Just the instrument must be handled carefully. Here you have a button on clothing as open? Do not tear just to the side so as not to tear the meat :). So here, lifted the cloth, took charge.

ЮрийВик

Post by ЮрийВик » Mon Mar 10, 2014 17:34

the Sharp edges necessary to charge well-behaved in the mask

Alexander, thank You for the development, but the idea of fixing the Board in the mask on the sharp protrusions of solder contacts looks like it is not solid. I guess how to alter a purchased mask. Make flap pocket with Velcro or zipper, the Board will meet on 3 locking peg and close the pocket. Second rubber strap on the head, the better rested during sleep. The fabric over the Board to lift is very difficult, almost impossible, probably I got a very tight bag in the mask. I continue to put the cost of polyethylene, specifically monitored in order not to shade the motion sensor in the right eye. Work properly. Set the default settings. Works even when the nose scratched the mask, not to mention the fact when it is off-putting. Will decrease the sensitivity. Is it normal that a false positive? And again, not to spoil anything in the Board that I wrapped it in plastic, well, I suppose overheating of parts, the occurrence of static voltages...?

ЮрийВик

Post by ЮрийВик » Mon Mar 10, 2014 18:33

Dear developers of useful appliances and the creators of the site! On the forum of your website, there are many valuable questions and answers on the use of grimstalker in addition to instructions. However, as it is inconvenient to catch the information in this paperwork. Is it possible to create a separate page that you can edit only your team members, to title it "FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (filtered and edited)" to which you refer in the forum. And a forum is needed of course, otherwise Eugine from Alexander all soul will turn out. Pity!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 18:34

ЮрийВик wrote:Works even when the nose scratched the mask, not to mention the fact when it is off-putting. Will decrease the sensitivity. Is it normal that a false positive?
If You don't sleep, the device will fire in any case, since Your eyelids are trembling. Have You ever determined that someone is only pretending to be asleep - you look at him, and eyelids are shaking, I understood that is not asleep. These are eyelid movement the device will be triggered. This is not a false positive, this is exactly the response motion of the eyelids. You, when used correctly, there should not be a situation that You do not sleep, and the device is in the monitoring of the movements of the eyelids. This is the sleep timer, which postpones the commencement of the work until You fell asleep.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 18:38

ЮрийВик wrote:And another thing: not to spoil anything in the Board that I wrapped it in plastic, well, I suppose overheating of parts, the occurrence of static voltages...?
Nothing terrible, wrap, if you prefer. The mask does, sometimes, differ somewhat in small percentages in size from each other, something that, apparently, is enough to make it difficult for the device.

ЮрийВик

Post by ЮрийВик » Sun Mar 16, 2014 15:25

Alexander, thank You for the quick replies and work. Say:
1) will I lose the warranty on cost of grimstalker, if it to trim with wire cutters particularly protruding solder contacts ? Or not to risk?
2) is there a ready solution for fixing earpieces during sleep.
3) what can be done, if the feeling of the mask on the face gives a long sleep, and to turn over in bed anyhow is now impossible?
The results are there already, previously very rare WASPS became more frequent, and they are unforgettable, but no matter what mask suggested, but because it just is and changes the mood for a good hunt, and abstinence from meat (now is the time of post) previously helped and still helps now. With eksperementiruyu mask, to the mask used, the mask of hope!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 19:01

ЮрийВик wrote:1) will I lose the warranty on cost of grimstalker, if it to trim with wire cutters particularly protruding solder contacts ? Or not to risk?
In the presence of mechanical damage warranty removable.
ЮрийВик wrote:2) whether there are ready solutions to fix the earpieces during sleep.
Take the tiniest headphones, utykayas directly into the ear hole. Then take the sports cap, top cut off, and the resulting Hoop slide on ears.
ЮрийВик wrote:3) what to take if feeling mask on face gives a long sleep, and to turn over in bed anyhow is now impossible?
Usually in such cases, the mask is not put on in the evening and set the alarm for 4 hours in the morning. Waking up, quickly set off the timer on 20 minutes with a keyboard shortcut (see directions), and immediately fall asleep on.

коля

Post by коля » Thu Apr 03, 2014 13:36

the device works,works but I don't even hear any sounds whether it is possible to attach some sort of amplifier (3 parts) powered by the same batteries for headphones

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 15:10

коля wrote:the device works,works but I don't even hear any sounds whether it is possible to attach some sort of amplifier (3 parts) powered by the same batteries for headphones
And in the settings tried to increase the volume? You have a device PRO version or regular?

коля

Post by коля » Thu Apr 03, 2014 18:27

pro version and volume the maximum vibration max.-sleep tight

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 19:18

nickreplace the built-in speaker on the speaker from Motorola E1 or е398 (where acoustic or vibration) and take it to the elastic band of the mask to the outside of the foam was shaking helps, checked.

коля

Post by коля » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:30

Has anyone used rechargeable Batteries NiZn 1.6 v AAA or NiMH is 1.2 v and the Alkaline batteries are expensive

Астронавт

Post by Астронавт » Sun May 11, 2014 22:06

Good day!
Tell me, please, if in watch mode hold down the Enter button, that's the numbers showing? And then the user was not found or was not attentive.
Thank you.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun May 11, 2014 23:02

The instructions are, it seems "minutes : seconds" to the current time. Typically the "hours : minutes".

Астронавт

Post by Астронавт » Sun May 11, 2014 23:42

Thank you.

Астронавт

Post by Астронавт » Tue May 13, 2014 16:15

Good afternoon, prompt, regulated if volume check on the reality check button?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue May 13, 2014 17:27

Astronaut
No, for this signal volume constant. Otherwise what kind of reality check? Just imagine, You squeezed the volume to a level where nothing is heard. Checked reality, sound is not heard. What do You think? Why are You sleeping? It is fraught with troubles - you will go another neighbor beat the face, thinking that it would be a dream :-).

Астронавт

Post by Астронавт » Tue May 13, 2014 21:03

There is more problem not to Wake the sound next the sleeping and to customize it for yourself, in my opinion too loud. Okay, so I will try, if the wife starts to grumble, will have to abandon this test.

Вабрау

Post by Вабрау » Sat Aug 09, 2014 13:41

Hello! Can I apply for DreamStalkerPro self-hypnosis? If so, how?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 16:11

For self-hypnosis, you can apply anything you want... right Down to the earthworms)))

If we talk about grimstalker and its intended use, then the person in a lucid dream is quite able to change many things in myself. What are you specifically interested in in terms of hypnosis?

Вабрау

Post by Вабрау » Sat Aug 09, 2014 16:57

Specifically, I mean, is it possible to write therapeutic tale and listen to it in REM.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 18:51

Вабрау wrote:Specifically, I mean, is it possible to write therapeutic tale and listen to it in REM.
Only in PRO version. Any audio file in MP3 format you can put on a microSD card to use it as a sleep script to include the appropriate setting in the device menu. As soon as the REM, after a short period of time, will play Your file (until the end). Then operation will continue.

СергейКурганинск

Setting light signals

Post by СергейКурганинск » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:32

Hello , how to set the duty cycle of the light signal to flash the LEDs are triggered every 2 seconds,4,and 6 seconds.