Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)
Re: Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 18:44

Явгини wrote:Going to sleep during the day. Set the shutter speed for 20 minutes and fell fast asleep. Woke up, lay back, lifted her head, blinked. No reaction of the device.
A similar result get all users who check the efficiency of the device in this way. It will not trigger unless You specifically move your eyes back and forth. Will not. And the REM will always work and definitely. Do not even hesitate.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 18:46

Явгини wrote:Question: how reliable are these tests and do quite adequate work in actual practice?
Built-in test uses the same function in a program that monitors eye movements during sleep.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 18:49

Явгини wrote:Passing: vital for operation of the device dark in the bedroom? I usually tightly closed curtains.
Well, close to health. The device is not obstructed.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 18:54

Явгини wrote:Going to sleep during the day. Set the shutter speed for 20 minutes and fell fast asleep. Woke up, lay back, lifted her head, blinked. No reaction of the device. When I removed the mask, also any signals. Got up, checked the time - half an hour passed. Dreams do not remember or was not.
So, You could not be dreaming, which would have triggered the device. You read the theory first, some:

In a healthy person the dream begins with the first stage of NREM sleep (Non-REM sleep), which lasts 5-10 minutes. Then comes stage 2, which lasts about 20 minutes. Even 30-45 minutes is between 3-4 stages. After that, the sleeper returns to the 2nd stage of NREM sleep, after which there is the first episode of REM sleep, which has a short duration — about 5 minutes. This entire sequence is called a cycle. The first cycle has duration of 90-100 minutes. Then the cycles are repeated, while decreasing the proportion of NREM sleep and gradually increases the proportion of REM sleep (REM sleep), the last episode which in some cases can reach 1 hour. On average, healthy sleep is celebrated for five full cycles.

Here is a link to the full article: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BE%D0%BD

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Tue Jul 30, 2013 19:16

Александр (разработчик) wrote: So, You could not be dreaming, which would have triggered the device.
Well, actually, I responded to the message of K-13. It is not right?
к-13 wrote:If not the alarm is turned on or the duplex-mode (after actuation of the device is turned off) and prompts device will not prevent to fall asleep (a he'll have to work on movement while putting/taking off the mask and when the movements of the eyelids when falling asleep), it is possible not to reinstall the shutter, but it is much easier to put on and 20 minutes (holding directly through the mask the second and fourth buttons) and to lie down quietly.
Is it the timer? I have now had that kind of experience.

Took the device from the mask and set the shutter speed for 10 minutes. I began to look at the display. The figures succeeded each other with normal (in a sense) speed: 9, 8, 7 ... When they came to 0003. I lay back and put the device on the face, i.e. forehead and nose so that the eye was against the indicators. For blackout and that would be better kept laid on top of the handkerchief. There is certainly a openings will not be able to move out. He lay, feeling for 5 minutes, waiting for signals the beginning of the monitoring. Do not wait, took the device, turned, the display shows 0002.

I looked at the clock. It was half past four (in our timezone). Again put the device as mentioned above. When the wait is not make sense, removed the device and looked again at the display. He was showing 0001. although by the clock it took 7 minutes (seven!).
Eyes wandered from the clock on the display and then saw the expected light signals (at the same time the display showed zero).

What does it mean?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 19:54

Явгини wrote:What does it mean?
You put the device without a mask on your own face? Locked leather watch quartz insights. Here is the countdown and stopped.

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Tue Jul 30, 2013 20:04

So what to do? Everything is fine, but nothing happens.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 20:11

Eugine
The paradox is that doing just nothing. Reset SEtd, put the device in the mask, start the timer and go to sleep. All the rest of the device will make it right.

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Thu Aug 01, 2013 14:01

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Eugine
After the installation of the timer, the timer should be activated by the button Enter - view manual.
And then go into clock mode, and only then put on the mask. Do I understand correctly?

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:45

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Eugine
The paradox is that doing just nothing. Reset SEtd, put the device in the mask, start the timer and go to sleep. All the rest of the device will make it right.
Hooray, the ice was broken. The device works. Included in 3am with an exposure of 1 hour. Woke up from a dream. The device gave out a flash. In modes Cotr and Cltr it was discovered that he has recorded 11 positives, some of which succeeded each other with an interval per minute, some in a few minutes. Unfortunately, in the dream, I did not notice them (or don't remember).
Now, perhaps, time to "play" with the settings to increase the brightness, duty cycle, add sound?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 0:12

Eugine

You don't need to play with the settings You have there and everything is fine. Play better with the reality check, as it suggest people in the know, acquiring a reality check when flashing turn signals cars, solar flare, etc. You just don't respond to these outbreaks in your sleep. I mean, You see them and think it's just a dream. Rather, think nothing and continue to sleep. You have not thought that it could be something else. Need a idea in Your head none of the unit do not invest. So train yourself. If You just add to the intensity and duration of the tips will probably fully Wake up from them, and this is no good. Try, if you want, of course, add to it, but remember it is written above.

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:37

Dreams I still remember sometimes. But flashes during sleep is not yet seen.

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:42

Дмитрий Денисов wrote:1. Make the case or at least to protect the contacts and basic details. The fact is that with an open charge in a shambles. Sharp contacts constantly cling to the mask, thereby destroying it.
More would be nice Board with rounded corners.

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Fri Aug 09, 2013 14:47

Here's another weird moment. When I turn on the alarm Alarm=1 , then it does not Wake me, but just the device ceases to operate. The next morning, Cotr has a value of n001.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 16:01

Eugine
Speaker settings turned off, and headphones to use also did not want :-). He will Wake You up? That's why I advised You to do a factory reset to get rid of such plants. Before to change something in the settings, think how it will affect the further operation of the device. If you are not sure know better don't change anything.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Sat Aug 10, 2013 19:16

"Try your best to not increase the brightness, and the duration of the flash. Sometimes put even seconds to 30, if short tip in the dream are not perceived as prompt".
Thank you. Good time of day. :)
Recently began to notice that do not respond to tips, even though the device properly detects the REM phase. Put fr9, od1, br9, f25. When the tip popped last time it was f7. Fatigue? Excessive intensity of work with the device? Incorrect settings?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:05

PDV

Need to take a little break. Days to 10. I usually use 1 week per month, and the mask sleep more or less regularly, but off.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:24

Павлум wrote:PDV

Need to take a little break. Days to 10. I usually use 1 week per month, and the mask sleep more or less regularly, but off.
thank you. :)

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:41

Александр (разработчик) wrote: Evgeni

You don't need to play with the settings You have there and everything is fine. Play better with the reality check, as it suggest people in the know, acquiring a reality check when flashing turn signals cars, solar flare, etc. You just don't respond to these outbreaks in your sleep. I mean, You see them and think it's just a dream.
As I understand it, this latest "game" is needed in order to flash, dreamt of and worked as wakeup signals. But the fact is that I simply do not see in the dream. No. Of course, you can assume that they were, but I ignored them and forgot. But some dreams I remember and they are no outbreaks does not happen. Some kind of wall, what to do with it? To punch stronger or long signals? Or punching, and is tricky to climb? Or take a break for ten days (she scattered)? ))

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 15:14

There was such question: how to display the settings (sensor sensitivity) duplex mode to eliminate the possibility of false positives. I.e., du - 1, du -2, du - 3 - these modes allow you to adjust manually the sensitivity of the motion sensor?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 16:03

PDV You mean the sensor's sensitivity to eye movements when trying to turn off duplex mode by moving the gaze in a dream? Such sensitivity is not adjustable.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 16:42

Good day! I'm talking about the overall sensitivity of the sensor. d - 05. like.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 18:30

PDV The overall sensitivity of the sensor You can adjust to any mode. Keep in mind that the higher the value, the less is the sensitivity of the sensor.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 19:00

thank you:)

Амадей

Post by Амадей » Tue Feb 11, 2014 13:25

Good time of day. I think some days does not work(5 days). Use manual settings, only light. Put a delay of 5 hours. Ie should work in the morning. When you Wake up on the dial is no longer point to the right. And so constantly. Thanks in advance.