Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Иван Петров
Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Post by Иван Петров » Sun Jul 24, 2011 17:10

DreamStalker PRO

Good afternoon. Newly purchased Dream Stalker Pro and would like to clarify some incurred I have questions...
Since the instrument is in tune is difficult and it is a little similar to modern electronic devices, I would like to clarify some subtle points, which are certainly present in the instructions, but clearly unspecified:
1. Did I understand correctly that 8 the menu item "Wake Up" is a standard modes specified in the recommendations to the device on page 37, ie, I can put any mode, the second for example, to put the shutter speed and the device is used without making other more complicated settings?
2. 18 item on the menu is the "set default". What are the default settings?
3. According to the manual, paras. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, related to settings, sound and light related to item 8 (selecting a Wake) and when setting UP-0 (manual configuration) should I put any value of the parameter in EACH menu or I can adjust only say three things and three will remain the default (question 2)? Here is another question.
4. What will happen to the device if I put some values associated with manual configuration of the Wake (question 3), he will make himself their default or does not work?
5. If the device will not work in consequence of the violation of the algorithm of the program (question 4), but not during testing, as it is written in the beginning of the instructions, what to do with it is to take out the battery and restarted?
6. In the instructions written everywhere, that in the event of test failure, you need to remove the batteries. I understand the on/off button not working? Will not hurt if the device is correctly shutdown?
6. The first thing I took out the microSD card to immediately make a backup and discovered several folders containing only audio files, Converter and instructions. About formatting the card in the manual says that after you have "copy all directories and files that need to be on it". This means that in order to avoid incorrect operation of the device I have to have on your computer a backup of all these folders (except the Converter, instructions, and later copied my files) and these folders "should be"?
6. In the menu item "Preparation work" States that at startup it shows the version number of the software. On the microSD card there are no files which could be called software. The software is on the device? Is it possible in any way to update it in the future and how to do it considering that Dream Stalker is not connected to the computer?
7. If the unit something to happen after one year or it will break in consequence "not a warranty case", is it possible to fix it in your firm, what are the possible repair costs, or have to decide this question independently in other places (on the website there is absolutely no information about it)?

Thank you[/u]<

Александр (разработчик)

Re: Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 14:51

Good afternoon. Newly purchased Dream Stalker Pro and would like to clarify some incurred I have questions...
Since the instrument is in tune is difficult and it is a little similar to modern electronic devices, I would like to clarify some subtle points, which are certainly present in the instructions, but clearly unspecified:
1. Did I understand correctly that 8 the menu item "Wake Up" is a standard modes specified in the recommendations to the device on page 37, ie, I can put any mode, the second for example, to put the shutter speed and the device is used without making other more complicated settings?
Yes.
2. 18 item on the menu is the "set default". What are the default settings?

Those settings with which You bought the device. If You've made any changes, then return to the original state You will find this menu item.
3. According to the manual, paras. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, related to settings, sound and light related to item 8 (selecting a Wake) and when setting UP-0 (manual configuration) should I put any value of the parameter in EACH menu or I can adjust only say three things and three will remain the default (question 2)? Here is another question.
4. What will happen to the device if I put some values associated with manual configuration of the Wake (question 3), he will make himself their default or does not work?
You can not change settings that You don't want to change, You can just watch, if interested. But with those settings You see the device and it will work. To view all of them also do not have, they will still work.
5. If the device will not work in consequence of the violation of the algorithm of the program (question 4), but not during testing, as it is written in the beginning of the instructions, what to do with it is to take out the battery and restarted?
Both. Just in the specified sequence. However, to hang the device can only from static discharge or some other such influence.
6. In the instructions written everywhere, that in the event of test failure, you need to remove the batteries. I understand the on/off button not working? Will not hurt if the device is correctly shutdown?
They should not just remove and replace with a new one for testing error probably means discharging the batteries.
6. The first thing I took out the microSD card to immediately make a backup and discovered several folders containing only audio files, Converter and instructions. About formatting the card in the manual says that after you have "copy all directories and files that need to be on it". This means that in order to avoid incorrect operation of the device I have to have on your computer a backup of all these folders (except the Converter, instructions, and later copied my files) and these folders "should be"?

Unable to make a backup. The archive file also is on this forum in the relevant subject.
6. In the menu item "Preparation work" States that at startup it shows the version number of the software. On the microSD card there are no files which could be called software. The software is on the device?
Yes.
is it Possible in any way to update it in the future and how to do it considering that Dream Stalker is not connected to the computer?

To update the software of this device is not necessary.
7. If the unit something to happen after one year or it will break in consequence "not a warranty case", is it possible to fix it in your firm, what are the possible repair costs, or have to decide this question independently in other places (on the website there is absolutely no information about it)?

To address this question at the expiration of the warranty, you can contact me if necessary.<

брутальный

Re: Questions Dream Stalker Gozdarstva Alexander, it's

Post by брутальный » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:52

Hello Alexander, this is a real account and then Scam around....
Seller: LLC "Computer"
Address: 121096, Moscow, St. 2nd Filyovskaya, d. 7/19, korp. 6, phone (499) 180-99-52
Account: 40702810700000002487
Cor. by: 30101810600000000879
Bank: OOO "KB "MICROSTRAN", MOSCOW
INN: 7730533653
Transmission: 773001001
BIC: 044579879

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Questions Dream Stalker Gozdarstva Alexander, it's

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 13, 2011 17:29

брутальный wrote:Hello Alexander, this is a real account and then Scam around....
Seller: LLC "Computer"
Address: 121096, Moscow, St. 2nd Filyovskaya, d. 7/19, korp. 6, phone (499) 180-99-52
Account: 40702810700000002487
Cor. by: 30101810600000000879
Bank: OOO "KB "MICROSTRAN", MOSCOW
INN: 7730533653
Transmission: 773001001
BIC: 044579879
Alexander sales has nothing to do.
This is our details.
Details can not be real,otherwise the Bank will not be able to make them a payment.
To assess the reality of our existence and fulfillment of obligations on delivery of the goods paid you for this forum existing since 2006.

Александр Алексеевич

Post by Александр Алексеевич » Mon Jan 02, 2012 17:16

Good day!
Is it possible to configure the time after which it starts giving signals, since triggering the sensor? In the instructions I found that this time equals 2 minute. If you can put, for example, 30 seconds?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jan 02, 2012 19:22

Александр Алексеевич wrote:Good day!
Is it possible to configure the time after which it starts giving signals, since triggering the sensor? In the instructions I found that this time equals 2 minute. If you can put, for example, 30 seconds?
No, this period of time does not change - it is always the same. If not a secret, please tell us why you want to make it shorter?

Александр Алексеевич

Post by Александр Алексеевич » Tue Jan 03, 2012 20:52

Александр (разработчик) wrote: No, this period of time does not change - it is always the same. If not a secret, please tell us why you want to make it shorter?
Only for greater freedom to experiment with the device. Why choose this time interval? After all, it was possible to apply the tooltip as soon as it was determined that the phase of the REM?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jan 03, 2012 21:07

Александр Алексеевич wrote:
Александр (разработчик) wrote: No, this period of time does not change - it is always the same. If not a secret, please tell us why you want to make it shorter?
Only for greater freedom to experiment with the device. Why choose this time interval? After all, it was possible to apply the tooltip as soon as it was determined that the phase of the REM?
The point of this delay - to develop the dream.

Артем Синин

Post by Артем Синин » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:34

Hello, tell me the sound from the speaker when you turn on the headset must be switched off? Or somewhere in the settings this is?

Something, not off it - and in headphones and from the speaker sharashit.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:17

Артем Синин wrote:Hello, tell me the sound from the speaker when you turn on the headset must be switched off? Or somewhere in the settings this is?

Something, not off it - and in headphones and from the speaker sharashit.
The results of the sound to the speaker off in the settings, see the user manual:

3.9. Speaker (SP-1) - Control
built-in speaker. Buttons [+] and [-] change
the status of this mode: 1 speaker always on
sound is output on speaker and headphones
at the same time, 0 - speaker always off, the sound
output only on earphones. The [Select] Button -
move to the next menu item. Retention
pressed button [Select] for 3 seconds - exit
from the menu "Enhancement Setup" in the main menu
the settings of the device.

Артем Синин

Post by Артем Синин » Wed Jan 11, 2012 19:05

Thanks - overlooked.. :?

Baffled mention that the speaker switches on itself when pulling out headphones.

брутальный

Post by брутальный » Mon Feb 20, 2012 23:03

Hello Alexander, the next question. All of the standard settings, the unit prompts night, working fine and in the morning the display only by pressing the ON/OFFвключается other does not respond. And the "controlling device" it is written that display you can enable any of the buttons on the device or I something not so understood? Beforehand grateful.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:54

брутальный wrote:Hello Alexander, the next question. All of the standard settings, the unit prompts night, working fine and in the morning the display only by pressing the ON/OFFвключается other does not respond. And the "controlling device" it is written that display you can enable any of the buttons on the device or I something not so understood? Beforehand grateful.
In the morning You will first need to turn on the device mode monitoring of eye movements, but he just turned off the ON/OFF button (also have instructions). Then the device, after a while, go to sleep and turn off the indicator for energy savings. Here from this state, it really can be awaken by any button.

Павел Павел

Post by Павел Павел » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55

Hello.Does not beep in my sleep. All the tests work,the settings have reset,changed batteries.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 13:03

Paul Paul

Turn on CHdt, wear a mask with a device, close your eyes and "look" up, then down... the Device should respond to the slightest movement of the eyelids. This test is normal?

Павел Павел

Post by Павел Павел » Mon Apr 02, 2012 20:21

Yes, about "all the tests work," I meant CHdt and CHUP.But even if for 10 minutes, put the timer in 10 minutes with your hands over the sensors, nothing happens.Is only activated when the on/off button and have respectively without a point at the bottom right.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 20:50

Павел Павел wrote:Yes, about "all the tests work," I meant CHdt and CHUP.But even if for 10 minutes, put the timer in 10 minutes with your hands over the sensors, nothing happens.Is only activated when the on/off button and have respectively without a point at the bottom right.
From what You move your hands over the sensors, nothing happens. That is generally the case, no matter how many fellow testers did not move different body parts. Just don't think that's there's so primitive algorithm of the analysis of the movements of the eyelids. The algorithm analysis is made more complicated than it appears to many, to exclude false positives from the twists side to side in my sleep and other movements of the head and the mask, unrelated to the movement of the eyelids in REM.

As for the on/off button, then pressing it turns off the monitoring mode, included after the timer (see instructions). After this pressing, of course, any positives will not be until next start of the timer and the expiration of its exposure.

Павел Павел

Post by Павел Павел » Mon Apr 02, 2012 23:35

reproduced sleep situation: was lying with closed eyes in the dark a little more than 10 minutes with the timer on 10 minutes,began to move eyeballs up and down,left and right and circles - nothing.If CHdt all works-and the eye responds,and by the way,too

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 23:55

Павел Павел wrote:reproduced the sleep situation: was lying with closed eyes in the dark a little more than 10 minutes with the timer on 10 minutes,began to move eyeballs up and down,left and right and circles - nothing.If CHdt all works-and the eye responds,and by the way,too
Something You don't understand me, like... the way You have it right now, very few people manage to get the result as I don't know the users of the principle of analysis of eye movements in REM, and doing it not as necessary for the operation. To check the device is possible according to the technique described here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733. Before You pass all the phases with the corresponding message on the display.

Павел Павел

Post by Павел Павел » Tue Apr 03, 2012 0:31

Worked! Put sensitivity on 1, DS first, from a lamp lit up,then put it on,turned off the light and he's in my eyes, reacted in a few minutes.Thank you!

Дмитрий Ф.

Post by Дмитрий Ф. » Fri Apr 13, 2012 14:48

please tell me,I DSpro how to configure the device so that it gave the music(the track,like birds singing) as a hint(for example, in REM the device responded to me and starts proigryvat the music of the birds singing,and I have already define in my dream that this is a hint),and where exactly the folder you need to copy music.the file in the memory card...as I wasn't I just flash and audio cues not...shall describe the phased installation algorithm.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 15:55

The necessary file can be put in the folder AFTER, or BEFORE, it will be played AFTER or BEFORE tips respectively. Well, in the menu to turn on AFTER or BEFORE is also necessary, of course. Include timer, wear a mask, sleep...

Дмитрий Ф.

Post by Дмитрий Ф. » Fri Apr 20, 2012 15:20

it worked out, but the sound it gives out a hint once during the night,as it should be, or need to configure something else...and you can combine flash and sound.a hint?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 18:15

Дмитрий Ф. wrote:all happened, but the sound it gives out a hint once during the night,as it should be, or need to configure something else...and you can combine flash and sound.a hint?
About once a night in the "duplex" device stops monitoring the eye movements after turning off tips eyes. That You have enabled, I do not know. In this case, we must ask the question, putting all the settings.

You've combined an audio cue and flash, if all did as I advised You.

Никис

Post by Никис » Fri May 04, 2012 23:51

Hello, Alexander.
I have two questions on the device:
1. Do You know of cases, even when the instrument people don't make it to regularly experience lucid dreaming? What could be the reason?
2. What, in Your opinion, the main advantage of Dream Stalker Dream Stalker Pro before? Why you should buy it?
Thank you.