Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)
Re: setting up light signals

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:06

Selenorganic
The duty cycle is equal to the ratio of the period of the pulse signal to its duration (http://www.chipdip.ru/video/id000282012/). The period of the signal hints at the device can not be more than 1 second, as the parameter "pulse rate" available task from 1 to 5 pulses per second, the frequency of the signal from 1 to 5 Hz. When the duty ratio is equal to 2 (corresponds to 50% in settings of device) is equal to the value of impulse duration and pauses. For example, at a frequency of 1 Hz, duration of pulse and pause, for duty cycle 2 will be equal to 0.5 sec. and the period is 1 sec. This signal is called meander.

Сергей Космонавт

Re: Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Post by Сергей Космонавт » Thu Aug 28, 2014 13:52

Hello. I have a specific question. I need:

1. Awake (more often during the day) with the device
2. The device records the time when it began a rapid phase with their sensors
3. Counts from this point on 15 minutes
4. Wakes me up with alarm clock

Can this device do what I want or the problem is in paragraph # 1 and I have to train to fall asleep quickly (e.g. 5 minutes) in order to properly set the delay monitoring eye movements?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 16:03

Sergei Cosmonaut
If You have the PRO version, then you can do it. To increase the delay of the issuance of tooltips, use empty MP3 file with a specific duration (it must be put in directory BEFORE the memory card and enable playback in settings). May reproduced prior to the issuance of tips. Wake yourself You may like light or sound prompts, and vibration, the capacity of which is adjustable in the settings.

If the regular version, then count down 15 minutes delay from the beginning of the REM will not work - there is invariable delay for 1 minute.

Sleep timer you can put in any amount of minutes and hours.

Сергей Космонавт

Post by Сергей Космонавт » Thu Aug 28, 2014 16:53

Александр (разработчик) wrote:sleep Timer you can put in any amount of minutes and hours
But if I set the timer for 5 minutes, then I must sleep for those 5 minutes. Do I understand correctly?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 28, 2014 16:55

there is a minimum of 10 minutes. sleep phase can not be

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Sep 23, 2014 22:32

Master equipment... (Pro version). While only wakes, while all the signals are low, even turned off at a time.

The question arose, how cost to operate:
whether it is necessary each time before bed to pick out the cost, set the delay time and again to put it?
Or can one specify a delay and every time just to wear a mask and everything?
Or the battery drain will be more? And then sometimes during the day the mask suddenly beeps and flashes, although is currently on the shelf...
Maybe every morning you need to pull the card on and off?

And another thing: the delay when asked, the dot on the bottom left lit and in the morning pull - no points! I.e. the scan mode is or not, if I were a day of her wearing?

And about the expensive ask: in this mask, if you buy, will have a fee each time to pull out, or not?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 23:37

Not one time set, one time and Wake up. To put every time. Otherwise the device is just to keep you awake - will react to the tremor of the eyelids when falling asleep.
conthere is a second button that is clamped on the third or fourth automatically sets a timer for 3.30 or 20. Directly through the mask to press, and to control the sound.

Кона

Post by Кона » Wed Sep 24, 2014 0:04

Thank you!
Ie. if one time set-up picked up through a rag to steer, so it turns out?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:42

Кона wrote:Thank you!
Ie. if one time set-up picked up through a rag to steer, so it turns out?
Exactly.

Олегус

Post by Олегус » Wed Oct 01, 2014 23:39

The Lord has recently acquired Dream Stalker almost immediately faced with the problem as follows. I go to the menu of advanced settings EnSE paragraph 3.1 Before (be-0) and write the built-in microphone device of a phonogram. Stop recording. Then include her in the audition and the following occurs: first plays recorded music and after 3-5 seconds it turns to some squeaking. Attempt to listen to this file on the computer and does nothing, it does not open any player and says that when playing the error occurs. What to do ???Voosche upset. Tell me what where and how. The text read that there is a possibility of a full restart, but nowhere in the description did not find.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:02

Olegus
1. Put new batteries in the Alkaline system. Do not use cheap Chinese fakes. Otherwise, the SD card simply refuses to work properly.
2. Restart, the reset is executed in the menu Setd.

Олегус

Post by Олегус » Sun Oct 05, 2014 22:25

Yeah thanks for the advice. Only the batteries have nothing to do with. Figured out on their own, it's just moved down the card format. Formatted the card everything looks played...

Олегус

Post by Олегус » Mon Oct 06, 2014 22:21

Wanted to clarify regarding the tune mode (tu-0). Is it possible to make a delay after setting the timer more than 1 minute to play music from TUNES01...09?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 0:22

Olegus
No, you cannot. What's the point?

Порш

Post by Порш » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:03

Alexander (developer)
Hello, Alexander!
Firstly I wanted really to thank You for creating such a wonderful instrument! Good for you! Hearing about it, I immediately without hesitation, gave the money and bought Dreamstalker Pro 7 Continent, because the year before that fell a couple of times in the OS, and after those two minutes I spent there, I was under the happy impression all week.
I decided to register here to ask for advice. The fact is that for some reason the device or wakes me constantly, or I do not hear it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
I have carefully studied every option and are constantly experimenting with the volume and brightness, but for the past 5 months to no avail, but I keep trying.
I even downloaded a book in Stephen's phone Lubanga Lucid dream. Should I read it? Or am I doomed anyway never in these dreams is not to get?
I think that the holes done in the mask is slightly small, and you need to manage to through them were clearly going through the signals.
The only thing that helped me until the instrument is what I put in the folder the sounds of the rain, and the night forest, and cool to sleep. Still, the instrument helped once that I (for fun) pour into the Scripts folder, sounds of female orgasms, they do, of course woke in the night, I took off the mask, but in the morning I dreamt of a woman, and I'm of course already was. But it was not the OS, but just a dream.
In General, the mask is now in the other room, I could list the parameters that are in me, but I think not. Because any options not yet helped.
I don't know whether I asked the question. But it is better to ask a question not quite right, than not ask and suffer alone, thinking that I could ask, but ask....

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 16:49

Porsche

Practice day for the reality check, as described in the instructions. Do a factory reset Setd. Sound for tips not use. If the standard tips You don't notice in a dream, turn on the manual install mode and make the duration of the light tooltips 20 seconds. Nothing more change. The less You have to deal with settings, the better the result.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu May 14, 2015 20:08

In a lucid dream before You the real picture. Because You played computer games? For example, in NFS. Why? Because you can dream and imagine yourself behind the wheel of a Porsche 911, but to drive it in the game and in reality - is quite another.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed May 20, 2015 0:04

DD. A link to the contents of the stick of Talkerpro. Can't find the memory card, not long enjoyed. Thank you.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 20, 2015 0:34

Сергей Курганинск

DreamStalker signal Frequency Wake-up need help!!!!!

Post by Сергей Курганинск » Mon Sep 14, 2015 21:50

In paragraph (Fr-2) the frequency of wakeup signals,by individual settings you must configure the unit so that the light signal was applied with an interval of two to five seconds how to do it?

Александр (разработчик)

Re: DreamStalker signal Frequency Wake-up need help!!

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 0:16

No way. In fact written in the instructions that you can choose from 1 up to 5 signals per second. It is not clear why You need such a rare flash?

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:24

Hello, yesterday I received DreamStalker PRO with an ergonomic mask that protest motion sensors,react not at every movement of the eyes,sometimes it was beeping 3 times for 1 move,and sometimes did not respond to 4 movements,in General, impossible to achieve a long signal with due diligence for movements 17-25 .Well, I think okay,no big deal.Went to bed, in General, the device worked after a delay,the morning and 2.5 hours in motion detection mode eyes, and there was no fire(checked in the menu),after opened his eyes and began to move it was the only trigger.The lamp filament does not react almost at hand, reacts normally.The sensitivity of the sensor tried to change,does not help

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:44

Usually as soon as I put on the mask get to achieve fast long beeps,sometimes 5 times,but if not,it may not be over 40 times,and if it works then may not react to movements 20.To open the eye reacts better to try to achieve a long signal times in 10.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:01

Glebwhen made of sheet mask, the hole in front of the motion sensor eye is not always large enough. Sometimes the edge of the fabric close one of the three holes on the Board in the area of the sensor. This is unacceptable. Enlarge the hole carefully and wear a mask not to move the device relative to the holes. All three holes must be open. From the opposite side hole one, it is only the red led for the issuance of tips.

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:48

All 3 holes are clearly visible(pulled the mask worn from the face and you can see all 3 holes),batteries changed.The lamp filament does not react without a mask,checked on 2 lamps.The sensors may be such as to wipe can?They then react,do not react although movement do the same and even the position of the head do not change.