Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Боря
Re: Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Post by Боря » Mon Jul 22, 2013 20:05

Thank you Alexander, it works like a clock, at first I was afraid that was going to smell like a benzo, experimenting on other subject. After 5 min of odor gone. Watered 3-4 times, cleaned with a brush. Are there any recommendations for the future?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 22:20

Bob
Make sure that excess moisture does not enter the cost.

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Tue Jul 23, 2013 13:37

Андрей Кабанков wrote:This happens when the device Staley at the mask back side.
The rhythm of the breathing device does not take into account.
And how it can be inserted backwards? The screen to the eyes, that is, the side on which the screen and the batteries turned to face.
Set for 20 minutes, sleep did not, at the appointed time there were two outbreaks. But looked up the number of positives
( Cotr) is again zero.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 14:18

Явгини wrote:Screen to the eyes, that is, the side on which the screen and the batteries turned to face.
That is what is called "paste reverse". The screen should be directed away from the eyes.

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Thu Jul 25, 2013 18:50

Андрей Кабанков wrote:This happens when the device Staley at the mask back side.
The rhythm of the breathing device does not take into account.
Thank you, this is clearly fixed. Unfortunately, the result is the same. Zero positives for the night, though the dream I had. Tried to verify the motion detector (p. 17). The device that responded to the movements of pupils, no. I was under the impression that he does not respond to the pupils, and the involuntary movement of the head, eyebrows, cheeks. He began to watch carefully, and found that when head and face are fixed, the "Check of Detector" fails. On the "clean" movement of the eyeballs, the device does not respond.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 19:01

Eugine
In front of the right eyes should be visible through the hole in the mask, all three holes of the motion sensor eye. If at least one of the outer holes (upper or lower) closed by the edge of the mask, the device will not work properly, of course. Widen the hole in the fabric if this turns out. What do You think, can work in a motion sensor eye if it "sees" Your eyes?

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:39

Expanded the hole so that the hole does not close can. Sensitivity is set to maximum: d-01. "Check of Detector" has been going great. Night again zero positives (although woke up from a dream).

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:24

Eugine
There is one more obstacle in Your way - the device needs to "include" and "included" it only setting sleep timer after the expiration of the prescribed exposure, the instrument will return to monitoring mode and will give hints at the right time. Please note that the timer is not a clock, and the timer is just a delay. That is, if You put the timer on 2:00, the monitoring will start at 2 a.m., and two hours from the time you start the timer. After the installation of the timer, the timer should be activated by the button Enter - view manual. Good luck!

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:03

Thank you. It's all I do. And can not forget - in the morning set two hours reach zero, and the point at the end. But the device does not work.

(Fair question - why do we need to install real-time?)

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Sat Jul 27, 2013 13:36

Oh, and I changed the batteries. What else is left to do?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 14:00

Явгини wrote:fair question - why do we need to install real time?
To display the time of the incidents, each activation event is stored in real time, not time from start (a very useful thing, by the way, you can understand how ticketsa sleep phase, and use this data to adjust the workout).

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Sat Jul 27, 2013 14:03

Thank you for understanding. That's just what I do with the device and why it didn't work - I still do not understand.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 14:31

Eugine
Already tired to give this reference to the verification method of the complete cycle of operation of the device: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733. Did everything as written, and make sure the device works. At the same time understand what You are doing wrong. All very easy to solve.

REQUEST TO VLADIMIR NIKONOV! Please give me the link (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733) or text from the post on the link on the description page of the device and in the online instructions, and attach the specified subject that it was always at the top of the forum. For repeating every time the same link, expending time buyers and yours too, does not make sense. And so has the entire forum in reference to this subject.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:33

Question to the developer! Put the aging timer the device is activated, emits a flash and then completely turned off the display. The display only responds to one button - "enable". If you leave the device without delay, it works fine: fire sensors, the signals of the display respond to any button.
PS: SEtd did, under an incandescent lamp device after the aging timer shows ph 1 and turns off the display.
Please tell me this is normal operation of the device?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 21:33

ПДВ wrote:SEtd did, under an incandescent lamp device after the aging timer shows ph 1 and turns off the display. Please tell me this is normal operation of the device?
The display will be off. In the fixed time intervals the display will show phases 1 to 4 (Ph-1, Ph 2...Ph-4). This is debug information, which is in principle not necessary, but is left for the possibility of a more clear test of the entire work cycle. And if you click "enable", the process is interrupted, the monitoring eyelid movement stops, the device goes into default mode and will have again to turn on sleep timer to start the cycle. You don't need to press buttons, and you just have to look at the device. And then You'll see the whole cycle of his work.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Mon Jul 29, 2013 14:56

Thank you very much. I wanted to know this:
- approximate time of operation of the device at a good alkaline batteries.
- if you don't set exposure time turn on the device and go to mask, it will determine the REM phase?
- if, during the operation of the device, I will sometimes use the reality check - the settings are not removed? (it is convenient to put the mask center)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 16:10

ПДВ wrote:thank you very much. I wanted to know this:
- approximate time of operation of the device at a good alkaline batteries.

+++ Depends on the intensity of use: the PRO version - from 3 days to 1 month. PRO version the batteries must be ALKALINE system.

- if you don't set exposure time turn on the device and go to mask, it will determine the REM phase?

+++ Of course, will not. This is fundamentally impossible to do, as if the person is still awake, then his eyelids tremble. And what do you want to develop tips to give? And the need for this timer. Without enabling it the device will not monitor the REM phase.

- if, during the operation of the device, I will sometimes use the reality check - the settings are not removed? (it is convenient to put the mask center)

+++ No, the button was pressed, nothing will change in the process.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Mon Jul 29, 2013 16:50

Thank you! :oops:

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:04

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Eugine
Already tired to give this reference to the verification method of the complete cycle of operation of the device: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733. Did everything as written, and make sure the device works. At the same time understand what You are doing wrong. All very easy to solve.

REQUEST TO VLADIMIR NIKONOV! Please give me the link (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733) or text from the post on the link on the description page of the device and in the online instructions, and attach the specified subject that it was always at the top of the forum. For repeating every time the same link, expending time buyers and yours too, does not make sense. And so has the entire forum in reference to this subject.
Check this link I did. Passes 100%. But the device still does not work. However, today, waking up from a dream, he saw two signals without sound. But the option Cotr will still show zero. Although zero kind of weird, more like a n000. It should look like?

Decided to increase the volume of the signal and ... it turned out that such a menu item I don't have any! Going through all of the items on the select button and comparing them with the list on page 10 of the manual, I saw that after paragraph 9 (enable alarm) I immediately follows n. 16 (check Wake-up inputs CHUP). Then 17, 18 and again 1.

What in the world?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:35

Явгини wrote:Check this link I did. Passes 100%. But the device still does not work. However, today, waking up from a dream, he saw two signals without sound. But the option Cotr will still show zero. Although zero kind of weird, more like a n000. It should look like?
Two signals without sound - this is the preliminary signals (warning), outstanding 30 seconds before the end of exposure of the sleep timer, is designed to allow extension of the exposure timer. You have not reached the matter even before the start of the monitoring of the movement of the eyelids, what is the number of times you want to see? Of course, this will n000, where "n" means "number", that is "number" in Russian. Actually, I always thought that all of this is described in detail in the instructions. There is really no?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:42

Явгини wrote:Decided to increase the volume of the signal and ... it turned out that such a menu item I don't have any! Going through all of the items on the select button and comparing them with the list on page 10 of the manual, I saw that after paragraph 9 (enable alarm) I immediately follows n. 16 (check Wake-up inputs CHUP). Then 17, 18 and again 1.

What in the world?
It's not magic. If You do there is set UP-1, UP-2 or UP-3, the system uses the standard settings for these modes. And the increase in the volume of tips, which You wanted to do, still does not impact the operation of the device. If You want to do manual configuration, you first need to enable manual settings: UP-0. Then You have the menu will have your desired items. It is made specifically for those users who don't read the manual :-). Otherwise, You "increased volume", and then again would be surprised that still nothing helps. By the way, the duplex mode this should also be turned off. Otherwise, You and mode UP-X in the menu you will not find.

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:21

If I turned on the device in the evening and at night I woke up and got up when the exposure period has already ended (thus removing the mask, of course), whether I had to reinstall the exposure timer?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 13:49

If not the alarm is turned on or the duplex-mode (after actuation of the device is turned off) and prompts device will not prevent to fall asleep (and he definitely will sabatical movement while putting/taking off the masks and the movements of the eyelids when falling asleep), it is possible not to reinstall the shutter, but it is much easier to put on and 20 minutes (holding directly through the mask the second and fourth buttons) and to lie down quietly.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 14:01

Явгини wrote:If I turned on the device in the evening and at night I woke up and got up when the exposure period has already ended (thus removing the mask, of course), whether I had to reinstall the exposure timer?
Yes, otherwise, after You wear the device, it can start to give You hints. And timer allow You to fall asleep and only then will involve the monitoring of eye movements.

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Tue Jul 30, 2013 18:01

к-13 wrote:If not the alarm is turned on or the duplex-mode (after actuation of the device is turned off) and prompts device will not prevent to fall asleep (and he necessarily will sabatical movement while putting/taking off the masks and the movements of the eyelids when falling asleep), it is possible not to reinstall the shutter, but it is much easier to put on and 20 minutes (holding directly through the mask the second and fourth buttons) and to lie down quietly.
Going to sleep during the day. Set the shutter speed for 20 minutes and fell fast asleep. Woke up, lay back, lifted her head, blinked. No reaction of the device. When I removed the mask, also any signals. Got up, checked the time - half an hour passed. Dreams do not remember or was not.
Also happened earlier when I got up in the night and took off the mask - the device has not issued signals tips. Every time I tried the mask - it didn't move, the holes of the indicators went nowhere, and nowhere to go to them, I greatly expanded the hole in the mask. At the same time, the test checks show that the device is working properly. Question: how reliable are these tests and do quite adequate work in actual practice? Is there protection from accidental operation. Can in individual cases be that it is too strong and suppresses the true positives? Is it possible to try to weaken or remove? Recall that the sensitivity I set on the maximum d-01.

In passing: vital for operation of the device dark in the bedroom? I usually tightly closed curtains.