Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
пенто
Re: Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Post by пенто » Sun Jun 09, 2013 22:08

Александр (разработчик) wrote:get
Working properly.
To the first question, I understand... Now explain the second. What period of time is programmed between the notifications? Of course silly if it will rattle incessantly. But in my case, it does not give the algorithm steps.

And
Александр (разработчик) wrote:get
Read
It is quite clear that I've read, but the questions remain.

Of course, I can show up to the office with their questions, thereby wasting time and distracting people from vumnye cases, but I think the forum is created to get a response to global issues.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:51

пенто wrote:What period of time is programmed between the notifications?
For about 4 minutes.

Almost none of the buyers seem to never get to test the operation of the device blinking eyes, as they do not know all tricks used by the algorithm of protection against false positives. And know nothing, in General. For those wishing to test the full cycle specially written for this topic: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733. Just make it where indicated, and the issues will remain.

пенто

Post by пенто » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:55

Understand Thank You!! :)

МихАсь

Post by МихАсь » Mon Jun 10, 2013 14:10

Hi,
There is a small question for DreamstalkePro, something forgotten in the last couple of years.
The mask did not help, the reason it is not convenient to sleep on the back, in other positions the mask moves.
I decided to try it. So:
If you use Wake (wake up) automatic. (p. 8, p. 24 manuals),
unclear total duration of the signals. If for example you selected 2-second mode: brightness 6, no sound, duration 6 sec.
Duty cycle 4 (this is in the manuals), the frequency of the signals will be probably 2 sec. But how many will last the signals is unclear.
If just 6 seconds. it is very small, no time for consciousness to navigate. If there are signals to go all the time, for 6 sec. then they just Wake up. Because they cannot be shut down during sleep.(as in duplex). When, after the installation the Wake 2, tested it on p. 16 (CHUP -check wakeup signals), the signals were presented in 6 sec. indefinitely.
The question - what is the total duration of the signals when the mode selection :
1. Automatic. modes.
2. Manual mode (when the duration of the exhibit, for example 20 seconds. but what happens after those 20 seconds. it is not clear.)
If in manual mode (after testing for p. 16 (CHUP) with a duration of 20 seconds. no pauses in 2 minutes does not occur between the flow of these signals. This is the case? The signals will go until the batteries sit?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 14:36

МихАсь wrote:Signals will go until the batteries sit?
The test mode is intended to verify signals, in this they follow each other, split from each other a melodious sound. In reality, this melodic sound will be gone, the signals just stop.

The change in the duty cycle does not affect the duration of the signals.

Set any desired duration of signals You can in manual settings.

МихАсь

Post by МихАсь » Mon Jun 10, 2013 16:39

Yes, already checked almost, actuation signals (light, sound while I'm interested in) after monitoring the REM sleep, there is no sound. And there is a pause. Training manual she d. b. 2 min (1+1), then the phase is again monitored.
After him, when the alarm goes again 2 min. pause before the light signals.
I.e. the result should be at least 4 minutes of pause after the light signals, before new, am I right? And then the cycles will be repeated until you jump out of sleep and turn off the device.
And if you do not Wake up during the night, the device will work (feeding the lights) until it is turned off in the morning. Or until the sensors cease to detect eye movements. All right?

МихАсь

Post by МихАсь » Mon Jun 10, 2013 16:54

By the way, I tried with sound signals to submit. When setting up p,3 (advanced settings) select the playback voice messages (After). which I already had recorded. Noticed that the external speaker is strongly fonit makes a lot of background sound, tried to use headphones through the socket. It turned out that they do not work. Something with socket. Headphones working, have tried others and the result is the same.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 18:46

Mihas

Does not work - help in the office.

МихАсь

Post by МихАсь » Mon Jun 10, 2013 20:01

I wonder what forum this came up, if the questions hang in the air?
About the office space cool, of course. There are only 4 hours fly by plane at the two ends, or maybe better on a carpet the plane..

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 20:44

МихАсь wrote:about the office space cool, of course. There are only 4 hours fly by plane at the two ends, or maybe better on a carpet the plane..
You can on the plane, but mail is much better, in my opinion. I just meant that You need to go to the office, I don't decide these things, it's not my business :-).

Cycle the device 4 minutes. Respond directly to this page (above) today to another user. Hoped that You will read.

If You remove the device, and it will lie so that his sensors won't get any pulsing light, then the hints will not be issued. If done cleverly, it is possible, after removing the mask, turn off the monitor button (ON/OFF), and then put the device on the bedside table so that it doesn't discharge the batteries useless.

МихАсь

Post by МихАсь » Tue Jun 11, 2013 14:09

Yes, everything is OK. I sound and don't need. At the top of the info was as usual. Besides all you can to try before the final setting. Right now modusponens. Training manual normal, besides, if someone does not see clearly even in it, the theme of Dreams for such useless. There are a few inaccuracies, but it is clear empirically, and You don't hide, answer on the forum. Many simply would advise not to bother in the settings, both preliminary and subsequent Wake. In the beginning it is better to only use light settings. In paragraph 3.9 is generally better to remove the speaker, because if the OS, then any sound just throw you out. This from practice. And most importantly, IN NO CASE do not use the vibrator. Get like me (before I wrote to You about it), get into the OS, and after the alarm it will ZAP as al.Current (Yark. Light + Vibration), literally ripped from OSA. After all the vibrators on the nose, the brain just comes to a boil..
And had to pause (respectively "thanks" to all involved.., including Patrushev, cat. You probably got the idea from the illiterate, without malice of course). He then had to go through it. But the most important thing is not even that, if someone is attempting to get into the OS without preparation, it will Zap about the same. Definitely need a preliminary practice With a physical body - is required. Thoughts - is mandatory. If people eager to get his thoughts unprepared (destructive), it is beginning to happen to him. Comedian and drug addict Laberge Castaneda in any case not to take on arms.
Last edited by МихАсь on Tue Jun 11, 2013 19:57, edited 1 time in total.

МихАсь

Post by МихАсь » Tue Jun 11, 2013 19:52

Another point, when the batteries on the device sit down, then the test is not passed, all the time shows error and you cannot turn off the appliance using the on/off. You just have to remove the batteries. This is provided? On the chip, no surprises?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 22:07

Mihas
Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just replace the batteries. They have to be system ALKALINE, otherwise the device performance is not guaranteed.

СергейКурганинск

Post by СергейКурганинск » Thu Jun 20, 2013 0:08

Good time of day.I have takya problem with the device when playing mp3 in the directory BEFORE the crackling sound heard when playing the same mp3 on other devices cod no we would like to know what's the problem?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00

Selenorganic

If the standard device messages (e.g. invitation to start the recording) are reproduced normally, and Your MP3 file in any way does not behave as it is supposed to, it means that either the bitrate of the file exceeds the allowable for DreamStaker'a - 128kbit/sec, or a software codec that is used for ending of the file MP3, is not compatible with the set of codecs supported by the device. As in the first and in the last case, you just have to roll MP3 file ordinary standard codec, without any newfangled versions of "improved" MP3 encoding using the settings of bitrate no more than 128kbit/sec.

СергейКурганинск

Post by СергейКурганинск » Sun Jun 23, 2013 23:00

Thank you Alexander pinched all went well without crash.

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:57

Bought DreamstalkePro a week ago in the office at metro Sviblovo. How to test - not really explained, told him to deal with the user manual and on the forum. The instructions are very good, everything is clear and easily reproduced, all regimei displayed, installation is made easy. One problem - no result. The parameter number of actuations per night honest shows on morning 0. Set maximum sensitivity - d-01, nothing has changed. Check motion detector (p. 17) gives the following result: a clear response to movement of the hands, no reaction to the movement of pupils.
Am I doing something wrong or is the device defective?

Явгини

Post by Явгини » Wed Jul 10, 2013 13:00

And a fair question. Does the device the rhythm of breathing?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 10, 2013 13:05

This happens when the device Staley at the mask back side.
The rhythm of the breathing device does not take into account.

Боря

Post by Боря » Mon Jul 22, 2013 14:55

Hello, I bought a week ago DreamStalker. This night I stuck it started beeping, as if tripped the alarm, but it's been quite some time since I set the timer for 30 minutes. After I got the device from the mask, and tried to turn it off click off/on. But he did not obey me and continued beeping. Helped only by removing the batteries. After I put it back in the beeping resumed. And also the device does not turn off via the button. I left it until morning. In the morning I went to the store for batteries, replaced. Now, after pressing and holding down the power button it starts to set some kind of time parameter, but not the clock because after I release the button the device shows normally established time. I noticed that the power button now works as Enter.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 22, 2013 15:56

Reinsert the batteries and try resetting . 20 page, paragraph - menu, reset the default settings.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 16:00

Bob

Probably charge the device wet (summer and lack of air conditioning in the bedroom contribute to this) and formed the conductivity between the pins of the microcontroller, which leads to the described effect. We are not "otshivaem" customers and change the devices in almost any case, in addition to mechanical damage to the Board. If the Board You have is not damaged, you can change it. Please contact the office via email phone. For replacement, please attach to the device a piece of paper with a description of the problem.

Боря

Post by Боря » Mon Jul 22, 2013 16:43

It is clear, And it may be possible to fix this?I also think it's because of condensation, because it really broke down that day, conder. Just don't want to waste more time shipping to Moscow, and then back again.

Боря

Post by Боря » Mon Jul 22, 2013 16:43

settings to reset I already did

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 17:53

Bob
Reset in this case, when there is a clear circuit along the lines of buttons useless. There may be (and may occur later) and other problems that You have not yet seen, for the same wetting. Be sure to remove the batteries in order to avoid definitive damage of the device. Such things are not removed, but if you really want (the warranty is removed, of course), then buy into the households. store the bottle of gasoline "Kalosha". Loosen the screw of the battery compartment. Holding the charge vertically with a brush (medium hardness) or toothbrush abundantly, as it should, just very carefully wash the bottom side of the Board (gasoline needs abundantly drain from the Board). Carefully wash the insights of both ferrous chips and all other parts. Then thoroughly dry the Board with hair dryer for 10 minutes. Insert the batteries and re-use of the device. Never soak it :-). Write about the result. If you are afraid of - change. But in General, all cases for 15 minutes, if gasoline "Shoe" is available in the economy. Try, if possible, do not fill vibrator, indicator and speaker. Good luck!