A review of instruments designed to enter a lucid dream

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Review of instruments designed to enter into conscious with

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 28, 2013 14:57

к-13 wrote:Buried in the options tips - a strange voice wakes almost all (not even included in the introduction to install it), and if you do it just above the volume level of stimulation, they simply are not perceived.
It is necessary to enter in the preset exactly as it is played: "And when you hear the voice <specific sound installation (as it will sound)> then your sleep will deepen, and you (your brain) will do so-and-so...". Then it works. Not always the first time, but it is akin to training...

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Dec 30, 2013 21:59

by the Way, in the classic version with the sleep study EMG was removed from the neck...
Chin.

I looked at the project page on the link - NeuroOn is a worthy product. They can compete, but to criticize thoughtfully. They remove the EEG from the forehead - there is usually a fixed Delta waves. They are quite large amplitude, and perhaps qualitative (not quantitative) information about them can be obtained without gel. Rather, it is necessary to understand, when I finished the Delta-sleep - this will increase accuracy. And that's why they remove the EMG I do not understand... Unreliable information. I'd rather have the transactions to the chin is sculpted, not far to pull something...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 23:12

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
к-13 wrote:Buried in the options tips - a strange voice wakes almost all (not even included in the introduction to install it), and if you do it just above the volume level of stimulation, they simply are not perceived.
It is necessary to enter in the preset exactly as it is played: "And when you hear the voice <specific sound installation (as it will sound)> then your sleep will deepen, and you (your brain) will do so-and-so...". Then it works. Not always the first time, but it is akin to training...
Do not help even a smooth increase in volume from scratch...

Спроситель

Post by Спроситель » Sat Jan 11, 2014 0:41

Дмитрий__ wrote: Chin.

... I'd rather have the transactions to the chin is sculpted, not far to pull something...
Something like that http://www.jv.ru/i/indoc/7c/blog_entry_ ... 504212.jpg

In General, whatever it was, unparalleled functionality of the software and hardware of the Neuron is not, and given that the product is new and development is still in the process, it certainly will bring to mind the current investment (already over $400k). Medical direction of the team, developments in the field of polyphasic sleep - the formation of the individual's sleep schedule and intelligent alarm, the possibility of changing the firmware, saving logs, special version for developers... so prospects are.
And Aurora, by the way, will definitely be with pluggable mode. Work will be either fully Autonomous or under control of the smartphone.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue Apr 22, 2014 14:07

Here's another new topic. Device announce for release in June this year. I think judging by the picture, the measuring principle monitoring of sleep stages based on the measurement of the resistance of the skin of the forehead.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue Apr 22, 2014 14:25

To now saw that such a device has already been discussed here. ) Its advantage can only be that he did not regard the space around the eyes - for those who are not used to sleeping in the mask. Apparently REM phase the instrument does not recognize directly.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 22, 2014 14:44

к-13 wrote:do not help even a smooth increase in volume from scratch...
Then maybe on the contrary - is louder to make. In the paradoxical phase, the peaceful incentives, like thunder from a clear sky, and loud, on the contrary, ignored...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 15:14

Павлум wrote:Apparently REM phase the instrument does not recognize directly.
I also thought, judging by the designs on the photo that there is no sensor eye movements. Remains only the EEG and the accelerometer, which is good, in my opinion, in terms of analysis, but not as a basis for making clear decisions about REM-phase. If the mind, then it is necessary to remove the EMG and in this device the electrodes near the eyes but not through the eyes of a momentum chase, then... br-R-R...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 15:35

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
к-13 wrote:do not help even a smooth increase in volume from scratch...
Then maybe on the contrary - is louder to make. In the paradoxical phase, the peaceful incentives, like thunder from a clear sky, and loud, on the contrary, ignored...
I tried, and loud, and growing, and are separated by 0.1 second between channels, and backwards, fast and slow, and with the displacement spectrum (squeaking/baby/growling)... Time on time is not necessary, and I want at least 2/3 the performance, otherwise searchingly from interest in the topic of losing a second time, not all will listen to... Me personally loud noises awaken with no options. I do not jump, do not pull, just stop sleeping. Sometimes eyes open, basically if awakening into sleep paralysis gets...

In any case, there are several options of the file even without suggestions, which may well normally work with dreamstalker, when you turn on in the morning for an hour and a half before the lift (there are hints his voice easier to record), but for offline use I while experiments postponed (some projects are included in the workshop on the Delta stage, reviews collect).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 15:48

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Павлум wrote:Apparently REM phase the instrument does not recognize directly.
If the mind, then it is necessary to remove the EMG and in this device the electrodes near the eyes but not through the eyes of a momentum chase, then... br-R-R...
Not so long ago where some Americans got on their forum oneironauts, read there about another method of removing the movement of the eyes in the mask with an optical mouse there is the usual detector, a closed opaque material with a hole in which is visible the slice the strips of elastic foil, which when dressing falls on the eyelid, it at movement moves the strip that triggers mouse sensor. There were attempts to organize the sensor using the principle of the microphone is a small flat neodymium disc glued to the eyelid, and the mask is attached to the coil connected to the amplifier by means of an electromagnetic relay includes a playback clue. It is necessary in the history view, there is even a photo of the...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 17:38

к-13 wrote:small flat neodymium disc glued on the lid
I would be in the eyes of a magnet is not stuck never. Very dumb. Experiments in life can be a lot of eyes something one. Actually, of course, two of them, but each is a pity somehow as if he is one :-).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 21:43

Alexander (developer)Yes , as it were, and a strip of foil on the eye to lay down dumb. I is for General development - how people become corrupted. Well, laugh - as in, the piece of film on the page advertising of Your device, when ever the lag sticky plaster that the play button on a portable tape recorder shake...

ник.толмач

Post by ник.толмач » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:30

what is the difference between DreamStalkerPRO REM-Dreamer PRO what device is best for entry into the O. s ?

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 23:38

then the guys began to drink some kind of device for Osov based on the effects on the brain during sleep. You are nothing new on the market is not going to release? No desire to test someone. I have no relationship. and even the prices do not know.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:03

1Андрей1there are online information that brain stimulation with pulses of 40 Hz makes it easier to achieve lucid dreaming. This study is known, but as far as really helps is debatable. And indeed, the impact of electrical impulses on the brain... some dumb thing, don't know what can happen. Moreover, in this device there are no prompts to enter a lucid dream. Sometimes that prompts people sometimes do not want to be discovered. Dreams hints, they are woven in a dream, and it comes up with different situations in a dream, instead of reality check, but had a day to practice it to automaticity. For example, he dreams that he is in the company of friends, on the face of it Grimstalker flashing, and asked him: "what have you got"? He explains what it is and removes his mask (in the dream, of course), not to interfere. Really mask remains on the face. Man see the clue, and thinks: "how already got this device, flashing light, it took him, but the outbreak continues." And knows would have to check the reality in this situation, but forget - so real it all seems in a dream. A little practice in the afternoon and is likely to be aware of these tips. But if there are no clues there, then everything becomes more difficult.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:24

Alexander (developer) I read that too about 40Hz. Don't know there's any real research in this area and how safe it is. Price has learned from 250-410.e. stunned, not know what.
I have Trimpro not in use, too bulky for me and I love to sleep on your side too and toss in my sleep. In General, you need something tiny. Besides, technologies like progress (e.g. flexible circuit boards, normal sound, minicrane, batteries built-in).
Waiting for (fantasy :) ) something like device consisting of vibracolor + reader with decals pasted on the eyelids. Vibrolance already have about the stickers seen on TV. But for now there is only experience. And will combine if you think it is unlikely. Too narrow specificity.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Nov 27, 2016 22:00

1Андрей1 wrote:the guys have to drink some kind of device for Osov
The boys "saw" it for several years. 2-3 years for sure. Their idea of good that they decided to make a social network where people exchanged impressions from the use of their devices and would be blogs that would describe the content of their dreams. And they offer a place for these blogs and my social networks for$ 20 per month.
Alas, this is the best startup. In electronics they are... not really. And tried to compensate (like many programmers) that started shit on the walls of a smear, do not understand the essence of what is trying to implement. A little Tinker face on the asphalt at this site: http://ain.ua/ Moreover, they science of this is removed and continue to stick to their line of electric stimulation of the brain. Under this project they were able to squeeze or 20, or 25K$. But... guzzles the habit of programmers, the timing broke and gave birth to another vistapanel, as commonly called stimulators of the contact type. On the website promptly cleaned all the mistakes in the explanation were deleted and again this is presented as superresolution development. And in fact... miserable technically a product, but a swing for the creative. Science and technologies together does not. A purely synthetic project.
Last edited by Зозерхат on Mon Nov 28, 2016 0:08, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Nov 27, 2016 22:22

continue to stick to their line of electric stimulation of the brain.
What is wrong here? In medicine it has been used for nearly 70 years since the invention... In regular physical therapy. People pay money to go to the office, they contact and stimulate the brain, people fall asleep and dream.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:41

Зозерхат wrote:
1Андрей1 wrote:the guys have to drink some kind of device for Osov
The boys "saw" it for several years. 2-3 years for sure. Their idea of good that they decided to make a social network where people exchanged impressions from the use of their devices and would be blogs that would describe the content of their dreams. And they offer a place for these blogs and my social networks for$ 20 per month.
Clear. Adventurers. I thought that might serious. About the social network and 30u.e. (like this amount came across) it's funny. Ing the main website for Wasps, etc. in RU segment and half-dead and everything is free. Neither want to offend anyone, but obviously they're in Kiev, perimetrali about halva.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:41

1Андрей1 wrote:they're in Kiev, perimetrali about halva
In Kiev on such delusions do not dream. Only in Odessa. They are there.