The device hung...

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Старый
The device hung...

Post by Старый » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:14

Good time!

Clicked on reset all settings. The device began to give out:
F1.05 Со03 test.

Half an hour wait. Took out battery put back - the device provides the same. The button does not respond.

How to fix it? Took device You directly through a delivery service. Peter.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 15:22

And does he not hung. This is a common test before launch. You have it and did not pass. the BATTERIES REPLACE with FRESH. USE BATTERIES OF ALKALINE SYSTEM.

Старый

Post by Старый » Sat Jan 08, 2011 17:22

So replaced on fresh!
So he tests himself constantly...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 18:03

Старый wrote:So replaced on fresh!
So he tests himself constantly...
Then, most likely, due to the fact that the SD card is not responding, dirty or damaged contacts of its connector or altered/damaged required to run the directory or files in it. Because the test is that it tests for correct reading :-). And You using the computer on the SD card, some files have changed? If changed, then try out forum to download the archive of files and all content on the memory card to remove and replace the new one from the archive. If nothing changed, and after pulling out and back sofiane card (in the amount of several times to clean possible contamination of contacts) still does not pass the test, the appliance should just be replaced.

Старый

Post by Старый » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:07

Bought some new batteries, this time more expensive.
And lo! The device came to life! :)

But strangely, the tester is to measure the old batteries, the voltage is normal...

I want to thank the developers for this wonderful device and for the prompt help!!! Thank you.

PS: Now, if You invented the device some thin but strong body... and he was not removed from the side of the lining fabric. Can the outer part of the lining to do with Velcro. And that LEDs are not as bright signals. Even at minimum brightness is blinding:)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:49

Старый wrote:, And that the LEDs are not as bright signals. Even at minimum brightness dazzles the eyes
The brightness of the LEDs, in my experience, I think increased less than 1% of users. Moreover, in clarifying the circumstances it appears that this person is asleep so sensitively and vague that literally wakes up from everything, including even the slightest stimuli. Cure it instantly :-). Take white or red electrical tape (you can even regular Scotch tape to use), cut small pieces and glued to two holes of LEDs that glow red light, the right amount of layers to achieve the desired brightness. Usually the light is not actually visible at all, especially through his closed eyelids, but someone is at the time, as I understand it.
Старый wrote:But strangely, the tester is to measure the old batteries, the voltage is normal...
Perhaps the normal voltage on them only when they are without load. Old and defective batteries can be increased internal resistance, the voltage on them drops sharply when the load is connected. Take only the batteries of ALKALINE system. They are a bit more expensive, but last longer and better. Ordinary batteries in the device to deny almost immediately after starting work.

хирург

Re: Device hang...

Post by хирург » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:29

the same problem :shock:
already described her, the second time...the batteries are replaced with new alkaline ones (expensive)...the memory card is not removed even
now the Council is stuck-stuck (several times) the SD card - the same result :cry:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Dec 25, 2011 13:35

хирург wrote:, the same problem :shock:
already described her, the second time...the batteries are replaced with new alkaline ones (expensive)...the memory card is not removed even
now the Council is stuck-stuck (several times) the SD card - the same result :cry:
It is not necessary to write posts on different topics, one is enough. If you have this situation occurs with fresh batteries, the possible malfunction of the device or SD card. The device can be replaced by contacting the office.

хирург

Re:

Post by хирург » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:42

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Старый wrote:If changed, then try out forum to download the archive of files and all content on the memory card to remove and replace the new one from the archive. If nothing changed, and after pulling out and back sofiane card (in the amount of several times to clean possible contamination of contacts) still does not pass the test, the appliance should just be replaced.
Hello!
Asked in a call centre with a problem for support...even though I changed nothing in the map files, I recommend to download the archive file and replace the contents of the card...please give a link to the archive

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:09

хирург wrote:Hello Alexander!
Asked in a call centre with a problem for support...even though I changed nothing in the map files, I recommend to download the archive file and replace the contents of the card...please give a link to the archive
Archive files to a microSD card (suitable for all versions): https://cloud.mail.ru/public/C5wg/VEHcCwKWb.

хирург

Post by хирург » Mon Jan 02, 2012 18:57

Thank you!

хирург

Post by хирург » Mon Jan 02, 2012 21:52

alas...the device continues to cycle test immediately after installing batteries :(

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jan 02, 2012 22:06

хирург wrote:alas...the device continues to cycle test immediately after installing batteries :(
Please contact the office, there is a device check and replace if necessary.

Хуанчо

Post by Хуанчо » Fri Mar 23, 2018 19:43

Hello! The actual problem is the same cyclic testing. DreamStalker 1.05. The unit worked for a long time without comment, then there was a long period(over a year) when he was lying on the shelf. So I decided again to address him.
Old flash memory lost, bought a new one put in, put in new batteries, nothing, bought different memory, same thing. Spoiled electronics. That I do not understand that there could be damaged from just lying on the shelf? Maybe there are blueprints?
And in General, it can not be just DreamStalker wrap, without Pro at least?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 19:56

Juancho
Perhaps the problem stems from the fact that You are now becoming a card-type SDHC card, and the device only supports SD cards (up to 2GB). If he can't read a map, you will constantly run the test just focused on getting a good response from the card.

Хуанчо

Post by Хуанчо » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:21

SDHC in my 2 gigs and does not happen. She SD. I read in the Wiki that there are still some implementation version 1.0 or 1.1, but never found how to check it. Only now noticed that a second scoreboard indicator is off, probably still is in the soldering business. Interestingly, the repairmen can figure out what needs to be soldered or can fee "to fry" can be, as with computer chips do?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 15:07

Juancho
Make a visual inspection of all parts and soldering. Sometimes problems can arise due to inflicted mechanical damage. Because first You have all worked fine, as I understand it. Probably something was damaged in the storage process. Can you send me a quality photo of the bottom side of the printed circuit Board to analyze possible damage to the address: info@razrabotka.pro.

Than to spend the time to "fry" - it is easier to just throw away :-)).

Хуанчо

Post by Хуанчо » Sat Mar 24, 2018 16:04

In short it was not in the reel. Ransacked the house and in the process remembered to whom and under what circumstances gave old microSD. Brought her back, inserted and everything works, except for the second indicator, but it's the little things. SD modern do not pass the test, technology has changed, in short, take care of your old drives if you're going to use the device. The pictures smartbuy new and old transcend. Old slow rate, but the device sees it.
Last edited by Хуанчо on Sat Mar 24, 2018 16:23, edited 2 times in total.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 16:14

Juancho
And you, when You put a new map, copied these files? With a blank card test will not pass.

Хуанчо

Post by Хуанчо » Sat Mar 24, 2018 16:19

Yes, files of course were copied. I have your archive and your downloaded, device new card does not see in an emphasis. The old he writes that folder system there, and on new circle just spins.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 16:33

Juancho
In the root directory of the card should be a folder called SYSTEM (that's what should be written instead of the System and not the system) that contains all the files you need. Check, please.

Cards of unknown brands is better not to take. Chinese manufacturers sometimes do something unimaginable.

Хуанчо

Post by Хуанчо » Sun Mar 25, 2018 17:19

Well SYSTEM just copy of the files, otherwise you will not name, I at least manually did nothing. Wanted to clarify about the second display panel. It is the lead contacts moved away, something inside him, or something third and is not so easy to determine? Sent photos to e-mail just in case, really don't know about the quality.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 17:33

Juancho
The quality of the pictures enough to tell what the problem is. You relish smeared almost the entire card and details some vaseline, cream, ointment or something like that. It also shows the impacts of the liquid. Any electronics will not work after that. And it's not that she "spoiled". Necessary to correct the situation in the following way. You should unsolder the microphone and the vibrator, loosen the screw battery compartment. Thoroughly and rinse thoroughly cost of gasoline "Galosha" (sold in the shops of building materials in the Department of the solvents) with a brush. It is necessary to dry household hair dryer to warm up fee (in this case, gasoline and other impurities are more completely and evaporate quickly). Then all soldered and screwed back. Fault enable the second category of the indicator and may require the replacement of a resistor or transistor.

Хуанчо

Post by Хуанчо » Sun Mar 25, 2018 21:10

When I kind of floated in the water or in creams or in the water, but I am the second owner, so history is not know. Will rely on your opinion. Thanks for the advice