A full scan of the device (sensor testing eye movement)

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)
A full scan of the device (sensor testing eye movement)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 21:55

DreamStalker PRO

A user raises the question of the correct operation of the motion sensor eye series DreamStalker or health of the whole device. Next, I will describe how to check the device at home in simple ways, so that all doubts disappeared.

1. You must run the restart - point SEtd main menu. It has to be done. Removing the batteries is not equivalent to restarting the program.

2. Enter CHdt to test the motion detector. Place the device without a mask next to a lamp glow, you should hear a constant rhythmic bleeps of the device. Energy-saving lamps are all suitable for this purpose - sometimes they light almost not pulsating, but you need to check the ripple of light as incandescent lamps.

3. Turn off the lights in the room turn off the TV, monitors, and other equipment and lighting that can give at least a small light. The light from the window does not hurt (unless, of course, it's not direct sunlight), but it is better to check in the dark - in the bathroom or in the bathroom with the lights off. Take the device without a mask in his right hand, batteries in hand, and the bottom side of the Board to the left hand. Left hand position at a distance of 8-12 centimeters from the device. Don't move your hands. The device should stop beeping. Now move your left hand a little closer to the device, stop - you'll hear a beeping, take your hand back, stop - you'll hear a beeping. If You get into the right rhythm, the three squeak hear a melodic sound signal. It was a simulation shutdown duplex mode eye movement.

If paragraphs 2 and 3 are working normally, the motion sensor is fully functional.

Possible reasons why in a dream is not detected or poorly detected by the eye movement, can be as follows:

1. The edges of the mask from a black material should not block the holes of the motion sensor eye located on the motherboard of the device opposite the right eye. All three sensor holes must be open.

2. Batteries must be ALKALINE system. Old or discharged batteries may somewhat reduce the sensitivity of the sensor. In the version of the device DreamStalker PRO when installing the batteries they are testing. In the case where the battery charge is insufficient, the device simply will not operate after "test". Normal DreamStalker does not test the batteries.

3. The device is inserted into the mask side from the battery face and the side with the microSD-cards - to-face.

4. It is not recommended to sleep face down, as the offset of the mask, pressure, deflection, or shear - may slightly degrade the sensitivity. Of course, in the case of sensor shift with the right eye, the sensor will not be able to determine the eye movement.

5. Many users are confusing the settings of the sensitivity d-XX value 01 corresponds to MAXIMUM sensitivity, and a value of 20 - the lowest sensitivity, but not Vice versa. Be careful, please.

Now how to check the entire cycle of operation of the device. For getting rid of various obscure previously made settings that can affect the test, it is necessary to restart the program - item SEtd main menu. Then log on to the UtSE and the [+] button to set the aging time to 10 minutes (one click). Turn the timer knop [Enter]. Press the [Select] button to exit to the main menu. Press and hold until you hear a beep, the [Select] button to access the clock mode. Position the device without the mask (batteries and with the display facing up) next to the switched table lamp. After a short period of time the display device will turn off. Never click on any buttons. After 9мин. 30sec. from the time on the timer UtSE, you will see how double flashing red LEDs that are usually located in front of the eyes when wearing the mask on the face. Their light will be clearly visible even from the upper side of the device. After 30 seconds will turn on the phase monitoring eyelid movement (the display will show Ph 1, and again goes off). After about 40 seconds phase will begin pause before tips (the display will show the Ph-2 and then off), after which comes the phase of issuing tips (the display will show the Ph-3 and turns off), and the red LEDs will flash. Then comes the phase of the pause after the issuance of tips (the display will show Ph-4 and will turn off), after which, the whole cycle of operation of the device will repeat again, starting with phase monitoring eye movements (the display will show Ph-1).<
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Mon Oct 05, 2009 16:07, edited 4 times in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: Testing of the motion sensor eyes

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:57

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
2. Enter CHdt to test the motion detector. Place the device without a mask under the lamp glow, you should hear the constant bleeps of the device.
Sensors up or down?
White paper cover is not necessary?
How many watts is the lamp?
How far from the lights?
Energy saving - OK?

Александр (разработчик)

Re: Testing of the motion sensor eyes

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:31

Георгий_19 wrote:
Александр (разработчик) wrote:
2. Enter CHdt to test the motion detector. Place the device without a mask under the lamp glow, you should hear the constant bleeps of the device.
Sensors up or down?
White paper cover is not necessary?
How many watts is the lamp?
How far from the lights?
Energy saving - OK?
Do not be so much puzzled :roll: it's much , much easier. Put the device with the sensor down on the table near table lamp bulbs. Usually, its capacity is from 40 to 60 watts, but if You have screwed the lamp is 100W, then problems too will not be az . Energy-saving lamps with electronic ballast unit, unlike incandescent bulbs, give a fairly even light, almost without pulsation, so to use them in this case impossible.

Антон Ежков

Post by Антон Ежков » Wed Nov 18, 2009 15:17

When you move the hands in the dark the device is not beeping with the light on all the turns. If the check as written in the instructions, putting on the mask nothing happens.[/list][/list][/code][/quote][/u]

Антон Ежков

Post by Антон Ежков » Wed Nov 18, 2009 16:15

And why is the entire cycle of operation of the device is tested in the light mode (UtSE 10min.). In the light everything works, and in the dark after the display will show Ph 1, the device is inoperative when the movement of the hand , not in the movement of the eyelids. In the end, the 0 positives for the night. What to do?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 17:07

Антон Ежков wrote:in the light everything works, and in the dark after the display will show Ph 1, the device is inoperative when the movement of the hand , not in the movement of the eyelids.
Most people who tried at this point to check the operation of the fully functional device involuntary movement of eyes or hands, it is not possible, as the device uses special methods of protection against false positives. If the device responds correctly to the light bulb, most likely it is OK. You can come to the sales office, where it will check in Your presence and replace if necessary. And still re-read the top post in this thread with recommendations on how to eliminate this problem, which, as shown, 99.99% is not a malfunction of the electronics of the device. Usually in such cases, simply wearing a mask with a shift to the forehead or a hussar mustache 8) or is the device backwards invest :roll: or the edge of the mask one of the three holes of the motion sensor is closed or something like that :? .

Антон Ежков

Post by Антон Ежков » Wed Nov 18, 2009 18:49

Item:

3. Turn off the lights in the room turn off the TV, monitors, and other equipment and lighting that can give at least a small light. The light from the window does not hurt (unless, of course, it's not direct sunlight), but it is better to check in the dark. Take the device without a mask in his right hand, batteries in hand, and the bottom side of the Board to the left hand. Left hand position at a distance of 8-12 centimeters from the device. Don't move your hands. The device should stop beeping. Now move your left hand a little closer to the device, stop - you'll hear a beeping, take your hand back, stop - you'll hear a beeping. If You get into the right rhythm, the three squeak hear a melodic sound signal. It was a simulation shutdown duplex mode eye movement.

The device in the dark does not and in the light of the monitor everything works.
Last edited by Антон Ежков on Wed Nov 18, 2009 19:22, edited 1 time in total.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 19:20

Anton ezhkov
Just change the device in the office. Maybe it's really the fault.
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:30, edited 1 time in total.

Антон Ежков

Post by Антон Ежков » Wed Nov 18, 2009 19:24

I live in Chelyabinsk, how do I do that?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:30

Anton ezhkov
Call the office, explain the situation.

к0рн

Post by к0рн » Sat Apr 24, 2010 23:02

While full testing of the device mode Ph-1-2-3 should be lit during the time when it is active, or blink for a second and disappear? Sat glaring eyes to catch a blink, the first phase is not seen, but 2-3-4 managed to cling. Is this normal? (PRO version)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 0:04

к0рн wrote:And the full testing of the device mode Ph-1-2-3 should be lit during the time when it is active, or blink for a second and disappear? Sat glaring eyes to catch a blink, the first phase is not seen, but 2-3-4 managed to cling. Is this normal? (PRO version)
These messages are displayed for a second and off, all right.

Дмитрийй

Re: Full scan of the device (testing motion sensor g

Post by Дмитрийй » Tue Apr 19, 2016 14:42

Hello , the device is received. There is a problem - the device does not work. I changed the sensitivity( d-05) lower figure - without any changes. Mode Chdt - at the hands of is signals, is inserted into the mask, zero, very rarely ( although move eyes much). I think that's the reason - here is a photo. The slits in the mask for the sensors are reversed from left to right. Very disappointing - was expecting a quality device, and took the most expensive! And now this. What do I do?
photo letter from Dmitry Short mindmachine@bk.ru

Дмитрийй

Post by Дмитрийй » Tue Apr 19, 2016 14:57

Didn't know how to insert - not pictured anywhere in the instructions too. The problem is solved. thank you

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Apr 19, 2016 15:02

Dmitrii
You have the correct device in the mask inserted? The photo in the mail to us, you put the mask on the reverse. The slits on the mask to understand where the little slot under the one where the big - three . Speaker and voice recorder myself, batteries too. Moreover on the tuning buttons, it is clear that the face buttons should not be rotated, otherwise ,how will you brightness and volume to adjust the other parameters to change?

Дмитрийй

Post by Дмитрийй » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:13

With the mask figured out. The sensors that are checked in the mode CHdt. Put the rd-1 ( for recording) UP-3 ( that was the sound), Al1 - turned on the alarm clock. Set timer for 10 minutes - went to sleep. After 10 minutes I fell asleep, but there was a flash without sound. Farther away, waiting to clock( in the user 1 min) for another 5 minutes lay - nothing happens. then I roll my eyes - nothing happens. Rose - checked settings - everything. Set timer for 20 minutes - again, just flash and everything. ( lay still for 5 minutes was roll my eyes and nothing) Why? mode CHUP - checked the signals - they were with the sound. :?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:29

Dmitrii
Please read the user manual. Otherwise it You will not go, that's for sure. The first two flashes is not a tip, it's the warning signals that will be soon included the monitoring of movements of the eyelids. After these prompts, you can press the button repeatedly to delay CHECK mode, monitoring the movements of the eyelids. One-touch - 10 min, after 20 min, etc.

The rotation of the eye, very few managed to trigger the device :-).

Дмитрийй

Post by Дмитрийй » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:45

Thank you - I will probyvat

Дмитрийй

Post by Дмитрийй » Thu Apr 21, 2016 15:39

Hello, slowly master the instrument. I have a question. Yesterday I went to bed with the device - set recording and alarms. Woke up from the alarm and suggestions to make the entry( somewhere in the 3 -00) , such as they never dreamed of - or at least don't remember. Set the timer 2. 40 , not to miss the signals we decided to add a sound UP-3. Went to bed with the intention of lucidity. Fell asleep - was a story( somewhere on the street), I realized, and immediately felt the vibration, to stay in the phase could not ( all faded)- was thrown into the body. The device didn't work( no sound, no flashing lights, too). Went back to sleep . Somewhere toward morning the device has been triggered the flash and the sound. But sleep was not( or do not remember). Tell me, did you adjust settings?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 18:30

Dmitrii The less You try to "customize" it, the better the result will be, believe me :-). Do a factory reset SetD and don't change anything. Practice day and will see clues in a dream, and if you really want to increase the intensity of tips, just go to manual install mode and make the duration of the tips 15 seconds or more (but the more, the higher the probability to Wake up). No need to add sound, do not vibrate, do not make the maximum brightness, it is not necessary to turn on the alarm it is not necessary to include the duplex. First, just learn to notice clues in the dream, and then will use all these supplements at their discretion. Have a good flight :-).

Дмитрийй

Post by Дмитрийй » Thu Apr 21, 2016 23:24

Spasibo, we will train in easy mode

Лед

Post by Лед » Sun May 15, 2016 9:45

Alexander, the question on the mask(not the PRO version) - charges move in the mask and the sensors strive to escape from the holes - makes sense to cut the holes bigger? Maybe there's another way to lock the position of the Board?

The first day turned out to use product is your whole wow)) and then a week of nothing, I thought that was broken, and now the possibility that the sensors moved. And yet, you suggest not to turn on the sound, how best to strengthen the attempts of the device to give these tips - judging by the time now, he tried and I did not notice.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun May 15, 2016 20:56

Ice, put something in the mask on top of the device (from the side of the indicator and batteries). Holes on the mask can expand.

If you do not notice hints, it probably means that You aren't training day in due measure. Right? But You can translate the device in a mode of manual settings and try to increase the time the issuance of prompts to 20 seconds. Can be up to 30 seconds if no results.

василий г

Post by василий г » Tue Sep 19, 2017 21:09

Good day, Alexander! Use Grimstalker (non-conductive) for about a year (not regularly), in the settings figured out, and before we "knew" each other. The last time the situation in the following. Even when d=01 night no positives, or one or two, although the dreams were, I remember. The battery is new. The sensor fabric do not overlap. The impression that I began to "see" the dreams, without moving his eyes. Mimicked the process in a cheerful mode: consisted of 10 minutes, waited for two flashes, then after the start of scan began to periodically change the position of the eyes, increasing the amplitude and intensity. After each sample waited more than 2 minutes to understand that the movement "read" or not. So, the device began to give hints (flash), you need to twist the eyes of the hoo! I hardly ever dream, so I will. And this is when the sensor - 01. So I don't know in which direction to think... is there such a practice?
Thank you.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 21:26

Basil g
Have You tried to do a factory reset via mode Setd?