A full scan of the device (sensor testing eye movement)

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
василий г
Re: Full scan of the device (testing motion sensor g

Post by василий г » Tue Sep 19, 2017 22:01

Reset did not try, because in addition to the sensor values d nothing more is changed, all happy. Just this situation
arose not a "leap" but as a trend, which I "eye" began to feel around since may, and recently tested as described above. Will try the reset, thanks.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 22:54

We'll see if there is any dust or other dirt in the holes of the sensor movements of the eyes. It's the two outer holes (upper and lower), located in front of the right eye. If the lenses in the muddy holes, and then they have to clean (rinse) with gasoline "Galosha", or at least an alcohol (preferably isopropanol of 99.7). To moisture was immediately dry with a Hairdryer. Do it all need removing batteries, of course. Batteries use only system "ALKALINE". The usual useless for work in the device.

василий г

Post by василий г » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:20

Good evening, Alexander. Wipe the sensors - long hand stretched, but feared (is it possible). Overall, they report, after reset, replace (just in case) batteries and wipe the situation resuscitate. In the last trial, at d-03 for about 2 hours and 5 positives. Thank you! And another question. When testing in the waking state when d-03 is the device clear peak for SINGLE eye movement in any direction. But to "accumulate" these pikani melodic signal, it was necessary to move them pretty! I understand that melodic tone indicates detection of a series of movements as the STOP command when duplex method. Another question. When Neoplasma method as you need tool to fix these ISOLATED movements, to move to the mode message prompts. ( ie also needs to accumulate a number, or after the first recorded motion). Thank you.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:03

Basil g
The sensitivity of the sensor d-X is, in fact, not and sensitivity at all, if understood in the literal sense of the word. This parameter determines how many times (for two time for 10 seconds with a pause of 10 seconds between them) should trigger the sensor, so it was decided on the motion of the eye. The sensitivity of the sensor is always maximum and is not changed (so in test mode it does not matter the parameter d-X). That is, if you put d-3, it means that in the operating mode (real monitoring) sufficient to detect three eye movements in two periods of 10 seconds to trigger (for issue prompts). In fact, eye movements must be present for 30 seconds (10 seconds for analysis, 10 seconds pause, 10 seconds of analysis). After all, if they will pause, then the positives do not. That is, the sensor sensitivity is actually a threshold in the intensity and frequency of eye movements for a decision on the issuance of tips. To simplify the understanding of this parameter is simply called "sensor sensitivity".

As for off the eyes, there are only three sounds to off (to be melodic signal). You just have to do them in the right rhythm, the right speed. If done slowly (rare), the trigger will not.

василий г

Post by василий г » Thu Sep 21, 2017 22:33

Good evening, Alexander. Thanks for the reply, everything is clear. Once again convinced that You have a wonderful ability to clarify the technical details. All the best to You!

василий г

Post by василий г » Sun Sep 24, 2017 22:28

Good evening, Alexander. I would like to specify the duplex mode. In what period you need to signal with the eyes on the termination generation tips - when the tip (during flashing and beeps) or a 30-second break between tips? And one more question. Before my recognition of signals the device is silent "was trankal", and now tips stop, but the sound confirming that my team understood, I can't hear. What could be the reason?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:45

Basil g

Eyes (to disable the duplex) can be moved in any time period, even against the issuance of tips. You can start the break and finish with the results of the tips, or Vice versa, is irrelevant.

When you turn off the eyes, the instrument provides a melodic signal only in the test mode. Otherwise you will not be able to understand that he was "off". During actual operation, no signal is not, so as not to Wake the sleeping person and all around him the guests.

василий г

Post by василий г » Mon Sep 25, 2017 14:09

Thank You, Alexander! On the second part - it is strange, I'm pretty sure that some time ago when shutting down the eyes, the device quietly "I trenkel", even quieter than the last clue. Or maybe was sleepy glitch...
Sincerely,