Version of the program and the electronic Board DREAMSTALKER PRO

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)
Version of the program and the electronic Board DREAMSTALKER PRO

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 18:28

program Version DREAMSTALKER PRO:

Version 1.00 - The initial version.
Manual V1.00: http://shemki.ru/dreamstalker/DreamStalkerPRO_V1.00.pdf.

Version 1.01 - Changed the testing algorithm of the audio codec when the device is turned on, the operation is not affected.

Version 1.02 - In the menu EnSE added Speaker [SP-1] for controlling on / off of the internal speaker. A value of 0 - speaker always off, sound is output only on earphones. A value of 1 speaker always on, sound is output to the speaker and headphones at the same time. In previous versions used the electronic automatic switching of the sound output when connecting / disconnecting the headphone. However, operation of the devices showed that due to the different characteristics of different models of headphones, and also the operation of the device in high humidity conditions (which often occurs during sleep), possible false alarms electronic sensor, headphone connection, and there is a wrong direction of the sound output. For example, when connected to the instrument with headphones could include a sound output to the speaker.
Manual V1.02: http://shemki.ru/dreamstalker/DreamStalkerPRO_V1.02.pdf.

Version 1.03 - According to the wishes of the users made changes to the duplex mode. Now the cycle of revival will not happen again and the unit will return to clock mode if You turn off the device by movement of the eyes in duplex mode. This is done in order to enable You (without giving out unnecessary clues) as long as you want to be in a state of lucid dreaming, and coming out of it, would be able to sleep until morning without waking in the REM phases.
Manual V1.03: http://shemki.ru/dreamstalker/DreamStalkerPRO_V1.03.pdf.

Version V1.04
1. Fixed a minor error amp control sound when you check the reality in the phase of issuing tips, that causes light clicks from the speaker to the end of the issue hints after checking the reality CHECK button.
2. When you run the program now the display first shows the version number of the installed software (for this version of F1.04).
3. Message "SD and batt test" when you start the program reduced to one word "test". Testing functionality remains the same.
Manual V1.04: http://shemki.ru/dreamstalker/DreamStalkerPRO_V1.04.pdf.

Version V1.05
Introduced a regulation of power of vibration in the range from 10% to 100% in increments of 10%. Now setting FL-X can take a value of 0 when the vibration is turned off, and values from 1 to 9 to enable vibration with the corresponding capacity. This version of the program will be installed on new devices equipped with high power vibrators.
Manual V1.05: http://shemki.ru/dreamstalker/DreamStalkerPRO_V1.05.pdf.

Version V1.06
Simplified menu operation the settings of the device. From the menu automatically hides items that are in the selected mode will have no impact on the operation of the device:
1. Preset selection (UP-X) appears in the menu only when off the duplex mode (du-0);
2. Manual settings appear in the menu only when they are used (i.e. when the mode is turned UP-0).
Manual V1.06: http://shemki.ru/dreamstalker/DreamStalkerPRO_V1.06.pdf.

Version V1.07 - September 2013
Added special modes of technological testing of the individual components used for production only. The user of these modes available. Manual fully complies with the V1.06.

Version V1.08 - October 2013
Added reset settings to the default state when you start the basic test of the device. User mode the basic test is not available. This mode is used during production and for inspection before the sale. Manual fully complies with the V1.06.

Version 1.07 and 1.08 will be available before the first quarter of 2014 changes important only for production and pre-testing, but does not affect the operation of the device.

Archive files to a microSD card (suitable for all versions): https://cloud.mail.ru/public/C5wg/VEHcCwKWb.

Version PCB DREAMSTALKER PRO:
Board device has the appropriate markings at the bottom right:

PCB V1 - initial version of the Board.

PCB V2 - the following changes were made:
1. Fixed a problem determining the lack of SD card in the slot when pollution charges;
2. Adjusted control circuit for the vibrator (vibrator could be activated for a short time at the time of restarting the program at pollution Board);
3. The seat under the vibrator is changed in order to install vibrators in special casing-holder.

PCB V3 - made corrective changes under the changed technical requirements of production. In the operation of the device these changes have no effect.

PCB V4EP - installed a different type of slot under microSD, in connection with the discontinuation of the former type. In the operation of the device these changes have no effect.<
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Wed May 19, 2010 0:04, edited 12 times in total.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 29, 2009 19:25

Alexander (developer)

And rearrange version possible? And that dumb, if it will turn on speaker night, as it was.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 19:31

Павлум wrote:And rearranged version possible? And that dumb, if it will turn on speaker night, as it was.
Yes, you can. For this we need to come to me, and not in the sales office. The whole process takes less than 5 minutes. Contact information is on my website.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jul 30, 2009 19:05

Alexander! Thank you for the reinstallation, it works!

az

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 14:09

Preparing to sell a version of 1.03. Details and instructions in the top message. The user Elephantsubmitting the idea to make changes in this release, my thanks az :ay .

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 19:48

Preparing for the release of version 1.04. Details and instructions in the top message.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:04

Equipment devices that are in the process of production, new vibrators, the increased power has caused the need to add adjust the power of vibration, which is introduced in the new software version 1.05. Details and instructions in the top message.

Сергей_СВИ

Post by Сергей_СВИ » Wed Oct 07, 2009 15:06

I literally just bought You "DreamStalker PRO", they sent me the V1.00 you have on the website the last version is 1.04 as I was living in St. Petersburg to update the firmware to the latest version and why it was impossible to make from the sale?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 18:36

Сергей_СВИ wrote:I literally just bought You "DreamStalker PRO", they sent me the V1.00 you have on the website the last version is 1.04 as I was living in St. Petersburg to update the firmware to the latest version and why it was impossible to make from the sale?
The fact that the instruments are in life not by the piece, and immediately a party. All of these versions, starting with 1.01 were made in a relatively short period of recent time and has not yet reached sale. Version 1.04 will presumably appear on sale not earlier than in a month. If You carefully read the description of the changes for new versions, you will see that nothing vital there. To update the same version of the device is only me, in the sales office it is not done. That's why I got the idea to make it possible for users to upgrade the device with additional data cable. If a poll on the forum (http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2756) a sufficient number of votes, it is quite possible that it will be done someday.

Сергей_СВИ

Post by Сергей_СВИ » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:56

Thanks for the reply, I over the data cable.

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2010 15:56

Good day,
I just bought DREAMSTALKER PRO in Kiev.

Your Ukrainian distributor says it is the latest version of the device and it was received just recently from Russia.

However, the box is the guide, where the cover States version - V1.00

So,
my questions - How to check what version of software is DREAMSTALKER PRO?

If there really is the very first version - V1.00 what to do in Kiev?

And, do you consider legitimate - newsletter now in may 2010, devices V1.00 when you already have a version V1.04 and V1.05?

Thank you.

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2010 17:30

Soooo... like I understood c DREAMSTALKER PRO 8)

I have the same version of the latest - V1.05

This can be tested (very carefully read the guide) this way:

- enable the device, click the "Select" button and hold a few second - then press the "Select" button many times, until you see the "SEtd" - then click "Enter" button and it will reset all your settings and HOORAY! for a brief moment appears as I: "F1.05" where 1.05 is the version of the software in the machine.

Then I specifically went into the power setting of the vibrator, which is only possible at V1.05

All the problem is solved! az

Thanks, installed the latest software V1.05...
it is a pity that the book is a guide somehow from first V1.00

Wish for the future,
separately and explicitly in the manual version check of the software.

To do so, to the buyer in the first second taking a box in his hands, could understand what version of DREAMSTALKER PRO is inside.

And of course, we must allow for updating of software by users from the Internet via memory card.

Thank you!

:)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu May 13, 2010 19:58

Гость wrote:the Wish for the future
separately and explicitly in the manual version check of the software.
When you start the device, that is, when you install it in a battery, the device V1.05 he shows on the display F1.05, which means working Firmware (firmware program) version 1.05. You don't even need to search for anything on the menu.

Post by Guest » Fri May 14, 2010 1:22

Alexander (the developer):
When you start the device, that is, when you install it in a battery, the device V1.05 he shows on the display F1.05, which means working Firmware (firmware program) version 1.05. You don't even need to search for anything on the menu.

Good idea, support!

However, in my case, the box is book-a guide V1.00 on the cover.

In this book-the manual says nothing how to check the version of software when you install the batteries.

Ie the first time I took the device in hand, expecting to see one - but saw, maybe for a moment the combination of "F1.05" was not able to immediately figure out what it means is "V1.05"

Then I had to go to the manual by the way the version check of the software - that is not in its own paragraph and in the paragraph devoted to the relief of all before installed user settings - i.e. at the very end of the narrative.

:aa

I am pleased that I bought the device with the latest version of the software and was able to sort out this complicated story.

Understand that DREAMSTALKER PRO is the most advanced device on the market right now (otherwise I would have chosen another).

I understand that in the end, the version of software you can find, even a novice and not more than 1 hour, even having the paper manual, ustralasia 6 refresh cycles.

But of course I would like everything to be beautiful and harmonious, you know.

Lower prices + improved product quality and usability = success of the company.

In General I device pleased, though it is not used for its intended purpose...

P. S. write a function to update the software DREAMSTALKER PRO via memory card, inserting it into the computer that will download new software from the Internet.

P. P. S. In those boxes DREAMSTALKER PRO, you are now being sent to different cities accompanied by a legacy of leadership - necessary to put a sheet of thick paper where to specify version number of software of the device and how to check it when re-inserting the batteries.
A yet - to specify in what way this model differs from the previous (adjustment of vibration force) - because not all of at hand the Internet and the ability to surf the forum poikah the necessary information.

Thank you for understanding.<

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2010 21:34

All those interested in the topic of software updates DreamStalker Pro - here is another forum thread:

Whether the connection DreamStalker PRO to the computer?
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2756&start=25

Александр (разработчик)

Re: the program Version and the electronic Board DREAMSTALKER PRO

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 15:44

The new version of the program for the device DreamStalker PRO.

Version V1.06
Simplified menu operation the settings of the device. From the menu automatically hides items that are in the selected mode will have no impact on the operation of the device:
1. Preset selection (UP-X) appears in the menu only when off the duplex mode (du-0);
2. Manual settings appear in the menu only when they are used (i.e. when the mode is turned UP-0).
Manual V1.06: http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/Drea ... _V1.06.pdf.

СанСаныч

Post by СанСаныч » Fri Nov 22, 2013 13:20

Hello!

If you buy dreamstalker pro now, will it have the newest firmware version?
Or until the old version don't sell out will not be a new one?

Thank you!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 13:40

Sansanych

To not thought superfluous, when ordering, in the comments, write what You want only version 1.06. Though it and so it will :-). In the new version, in any case, the changes are absolutely not fundamental, which does not affect the operation of the device. Hidden unused menu items or open another question, which is better. Some users will then ask why they have settings in the user :-). And no more changes there, only when starting the unit, another number shows, that's all.

СергейРЗТ

Post by СергейРЗТ » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:50

Alexander could you tell me, I bought the device Dreamstalker PRO, the menu has items: CLSE, UTSE, ENSE, COTR, CLTR, D-05, DU-O, UP-2, AL-0, and then immediately go menu items: CHUP, CHDT, SETD. Menu items: fr-2, Od-4, br-3, LE-3, f-07, s-07, at present, the version of the tool V1.08? Please explain where these menu items or I have a faulty unit?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:46

Sargeist, fr-2, Od-4, br-3, LE-3, f-07, s-07 is a hand - held instrument settings that appear in the menu only when you select the corresponding mode (UP-0).