Neponyatka with Dreamstalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Борей
Neponyatka with Dreamstalker

Post by Борей » Thu Mar 05, 2009 14:41

Grimstalker

All kind time of day!
The other day I received a parcel Grimstalker. To be honest have studied the manual, all tested, all works. But difficulties arose, which I or the forum, no instructions no information found. The bottom line: to start the timer (quick buttons for 3.5 hours), go to bed, and after 10-15 minutes the device starts to crackle, the clock will be reset and, accordingly, I made the settings. Crackling sounds accompanied by flashing of the display, as if something somewhere closes. Thus, during the "testing" during the day nothing like this occurs. Bullshit, this is repeated for the second night in a row. A question to the Studio - did anyone of the users with something similar and, accordingly, whether it is treated somehow (except for the return of the unit to the manufacturer under warranty)?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Mar 06, 2009 13:05

the Zephyr
Try wiping the Board with alcohol,to sleep in another place (as strange as it may sound).If does not help,then prisylayte to replace.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 13:32

I agree with the second recommendation Dimas. It is possible that this is the rare case where the device influences the earth's geomagnetic field or radiation from a person's head. Very rarely, as I understand it, but still observed such phenomena, affecting the electronics. Moreover, the maximum radiation from the human head in such cases manifested after sleep. You are psychic by any chance?

You can not wipe and rinse thoroughly Board with the bottom side of the brush, but not alcohol, and gasoline "Kalosha" (sold in hardware stores, where all sorts of paint thinner). After this you should dry the Board with hair dryer. This will help in case if the pins of the microcontroller (bottom of the Board is a black box with the insights on all sides) was contaminated. Any other solvents can not be used in any case! And alcohol (any - isopropyl, ethyl, etc.) just does not dissolve flux (mineral oil), the remains of which can be on the Board after Assembly of the parts, and also in two or three days after washing will cause oxidation of all soldering (appear white bloom), which in turn will create similar problems.

Борей

Post by Борей » Fri Mar 06, 2009 14:18

About flushing all understand. I had this idea, but I decided that even almost yuzany the device cannot be sacalin enough to begin to fail...
Today the situation repeated, but a little later - before he shorted out, managed to sleep 1.5 hours. Then, after all the settings fell off, I just started the timer, put on the mask and slept safely until morning ))) in the Morning, the device showed that I was trying to Wake me up 15 times at intervals of 5-7 minutes )))
In another place went on the second night after the start of use of the device. The problems are the same. About psychic abilities reliable information is not available, but if something is, then now I'm not happy ))) One friend jokingly said it was "flyboys" me the OS is not allowed.
In any case, thanks for the advice! I will test further.

Борей

Post by Борей » Fri Mar 13, 2009 13:44

Found one feature of my instance of Grimstalker. The above problems do not occur if you do not adjust manually the exact time. The situation was solved in the following way - took out the batteries and put them back in the afternoon. I now have the exact time shows up and no failures in the operation of the apparatus.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 14:51

Борей wrote:Found one feature of my instance of Grimstalker. The above problems do not occur if you do not adjust manually the exact time. The situation was solved in the following way - took out the batteries and put them back in the afternoon. I now have the exact time shows up and no failures in the operation of the apparatus.
I think that You can now and time to adjust and everything else will work fine. Try. It is possible that the problem was related to the fact that You during configuration unsuccessfully dealt with the findings of the electronic parts of the device, and after pulling out and inserting the batteries, the program restarts, and crashes were fixed. When working with the instrument settings you put it on the table or keep only for the edge of the PCB, not touching the hand on the lower surface of the Board.

Post by 2805 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:07

Hello! The other day I bought a mask and then the second night trying to use it on purpose:)) But nothing works!!!! Help!!! bc Exposure timer put on 4 hours, but nothing at night not happening. When you check the number of actuations per night, the screen is blank. Could have broken some sensors?! Can I check how are they supposed to glow? Help, I so long dreamed about this car and TO you!!! :(

Борей

Post by Борей » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:16

About health check - read the manual. Everything is written - and about testing LEDs, and about the motion sensors of the eye.

And about the fact that it does not work, then two days, believe me, it's not time. :) I have almost a month of experiments OS was only a couple of times. Continue the search for a suitable I way to Wake up in a dream...

I at first was also a question of efficiency of the device, but then somehow got used and now no problems.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 13:19

2805 wrote:Hello! The other day I bought a mask and then the second night trying to use it for назначениюSmile) But nothing works!!!! Help!!! Need help Extract put timer on 4 hours, but nothing at night not happening. When you check the number of actuations per night, the screen is blank. Could have broken some sensors?! Can I check how are they supposed to glow? Help, I so long dreamed about this car and TO you!!! Sad
I would advise you to pay attention to the following:

1. If You set the timer for 4 hours, it doesn't work in 4 hours, and 4 hours after its installation (inclusion).
2. Do a factory reset to bring the device to its original state.
3. Check out the tips results in mode ChUP.
4. Test the motion sensor century in the mode of the Chdt.
5. The fee is embedded in the mask, click the up (buttons look up at the ceiling, not on the forehead).
6. All three holes motion sensor eyes (in right eye) must not be closed by the edge of the hole in the mask.

Василийййй

Post by Василийййй » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:03

Hello dear friends,

I also have not mastered the logic of operation of the device.
Set the timer for 10 minutes. All the default settings.
after 10 minutes, 2 signal light as in the instructions.
Then on the screen: Ph-1, fidget near the sensors, in another time, Ph-2, the second attempt, another time, Ph 3 and immediately the light flash according to the settings, waiting on Ph-1....
Cycle.
It is interesting that when you try to look at the number of positives shows 1... and time the first.
The duplex method is silent like the dead.
sensors tested - working, firmware F1.01
I bought a couple months ago.
Question to the developers, you have not had updates since?
Fantastica! :wiz

Is there any options to upgrade the proshiva?
Thank you for your attention.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:31

Василийййй wrote:Then on the screen: Ph-1, fidget near the sensors, in another time, Ph-2, the second attempt, another time, Ph 3 and immediately the light flash according to the settings, waiting on Ph-1....
One cycle of response for eye movement includes four phases: traffic monitoring Ph-1, pause for the development of the dream Ph-2, results tips Ph-3, pause after tips Ph 4, and then all again. Nothing new, everything according to the instructions.
Василийййй wrote:Interestingly, when you try to look at the number of positives shows 1... and time the first.
One alarm was, as You have written everything correctly. The second trigger will be recorded when the loop comes to Ph-3.
Василийййй wrote:Question to the developers, you have not had updates since?
Updates no, they just do not need to update it - everything is working properly and is wonderful for more than a year, including the duplex-method. Do a factory reset to bring the device to its original state. Read the instructions carefully. Check all the cycles work you can without tiring your eyes. Put on the table a white sheet of paper next to an electric incandescent lamp, the sheet with the buttons facing up, place the appliance, turn the timer on for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes You will be able to observe all the process, like someone was there moving her eyes. This occurs from the fact that the incandescent light bulb is uneven, contains a strong surge and a very powerful radiation in the infrared spectrum, as required for verification. Good luck!

Василийййй

Post by Василийййй » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:16

Thanks for the reply.
Of course, I think to check the motion sensors ambient light and to match the operation of the device to the user, which is read five times and three of them carefully.

But here's the dilemma, the night is one accident. Recently turned from side to side and generally slept uneasily. Worked LEDs, glanced at his watch - 5 am, though I engaged in 12 timer for 3 hours.
Then decided to simulate the work.
Tried motion sensors with the default settings to catch the slightest movement. Put it on a timer, put on, wait two weak signals, then another bit(30 seconds), and further, how did not move - to no avail, helped the ambient light - everything works.

Maybe someone will share their experience, which I do not....

Question to the developers, as far as the batteries? Does it make sense to close every night?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:35

Василийййй wrote:Tried the motion sensors with the default settings to catch the slightest movement. Put it on a timer, put on, wait two weak signals, then another bit(30 seconds), and further, how did not move - to no avail, helped the ambient light - everything works.
All three holes motion sensor eyes (in right eye) must not be closed by the edge of the hole in the mask, check. The fee is embedded in the mask, click the up (buttons look up at the ceiling, not on the forehead).
Василийййй wrote:Question to the developers, as far as the batteries? Does it make sense to close every night?
Missing them for about a month if used every day. To pull out when not in use, only one, the result is the same - the battery will live a little longer.

Василийййй

Post by Василийййй » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:29

Thank you
the problem was solved by replacing the mask, even 1 saw the signal during sleep, however, did not realize what it is.

диген

Post by диген » Mon Jul 20, 2009 13:14

using the unit a week ,were different States,but a deep dive there,although certainly not the time,but the last two days, the device wakes up or is triggered from 24-56 times every 5 min with full of course not rasberrie in mind a solid signals.I wonder what is the reason and how the MRC to fight.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 13:34

диген wrote:using device a week ,were different States,but a deep dive there,although certainly not the time,but the last two days, the device wakes up or is triggered from 24-56 times every 5 min with full of course not rasberrie in mind a solid signals.I wonder what is the reason and how the MRC to fight.
If the moisture is on the device does not leak, then just do a factory reset SEtd and use.

Алекс Фрейд

Post by Алекс Фрейд » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:21

2Александр (developer)
Good day, I have a problem, recently bought Grimstalker About are not really tested all the functions but has already faced such a problem when listening to the file in the directory Tune_1, I have a sound comes to headphones and from the speaker built-in that is not cool, tried to restart the device, tried three pairs nashnikov, the effect is the same... (headphones stick to start playback of signal). What am I doing wrong?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:25

Алекс Фрейд wrote:2Александр (developer)
Good day, I have a problem, recently bought Grimstalker About are not really tested all the functions but has already faced such a problem when listening to the file in the directory Tune_1, I have a sound comes to headphones and from the speaker built-in that is not cool, tried to restart the device, tried three pairs nashnikov, the effect is the same... (headphones stick to start playback of signal). What am I doing wrong?
As it should be. When on speaker, the sound comes on the speaker and on headphones. But if the speaker is turned off, the headphones only. Switching on and off dynamics occurs when changing the SP-X in the extended menu EnSE. Put SP-0, and You will have sound only from headphones. This applies to devices with software version 1.02 and higher. If You have a device with a lower version number, you can come to me (it's not in the sales office), I will install version 1.05 and the problem will be immediately solved. To read about the changes in the program of the device here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2611. The contacts are on my website.

Алекс Фрейд

Post by Алекс Фрейд » Mon Nov 02, 2009 17:26

Александр (разработчик) wrote: As it should be. When on speaker, the sound comes on the speaker and on headphones. But if the speaker is turned off, the headphones only. Switching on and off dynamics occurs when changing the SP-X in the extended menu EnSE. Put SP-0, and You will have sound only from headphones. This applies to devices with software version 1.02 and higher. If You have a device with a lower version number, you can come to me (it's not in the sales office), I will install version 1.05 and the problem will be immediately solved. To read about the changes in the program of the device here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2611. The contacts are on my website.
With speaker sorted out, I somehow thought that the speaker must be switched off when sticking the headphones, I guess I was convinced of this line in the description "the device uses an electronic sensor connections and checking the condition of head phones...", but the firmware I have is apparently of 1.03 as it does not shows the version number, and writes SD and batt test, bought the device three days ago in the office said that the firmware is the latest. :shock: I would like to meet reflash to latest. Went to look for Your contacts. Thank you.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 17:45

Alex Freud
So I do not understand, You have the menu EnSE parameter SP-0 or not? To see the version number by doing a restart of the program in paragraph SEtd. Do, please, and tell me the version number of the installed software.

Алекс Фрейд

Post by Алекс Фрейд » Mon Nov 02, 2009 19:55

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Alex Freud
So I do not understand, You have the menu EnSE parameter SP-0 or not? To see the version number by doing a restart of the program in paragraph SEtd. Do, please, and tell me the version number of the installed software.
Parameter SP-0 I have a speaker I turned it off, upon restart (SEtd) writes F1.03

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 20:49

Алекс Фрейд wrote:Parameter SP-0 I have a speaker I turned it off, upon restart (SEtd) writes F1.03
In this case, the replacement version is to do unnecessarily. By the way, You really sold the latest version possible, as 1.04 and 1.05 only still up for sale.

Алекс Фрейд

Post by Алекс Фрейд » Mon Nov 02, 2009 22:13

Александр (разработчик) wrote: In this case, the replacement version is to do unnecessarily. By the way, You really sold the latest version possible, as 1.04 and 1.05 only still up for sale.
Understood. And you do not plan to make it so that when the headset is turned on, speaker off automatic? Convenient to listen to before going to sleep say "hemisync", then pull out the headphones and sleep (sleeping in headphones is not very convenient :)) and to remove the mask, to get into the menu to look for where it included speaker... I don't know the subtleties of the instrument, but I think this feature is present in all the media technology (television, music. centers, radios, and even telephones).

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 22:33

Alex Freud
This feature was already in the initial version of the program, but it works for e-inclusion definition headphones, not very reliable (because the fee is open to all dirt and moisture), and put connector with mechanical switching is not possible because of lack of space and low reliability of these connectors. So, in my opinion, such a decision as it is now, though less convenient, but absolutely reliable :ay .

Алекс Фрейд

Post by Алекс Фрейд » Mon Nov 02, 2009 22:58

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Alex Freud
This feature was already in the initial version of the program, but it works for e-inclusion definition headphones, not very reliable (because the fee is open to all dirt and moisture), and put connector with mechanical switching is not possible because of lack of space and low reliability of these connectors. So, in my opinion, such a decision as it is now, though less convenient, but absolutely reliable :ay .
Another confirmation of the axiom that "the Best is the enemy of the good." :)
And what's the meaning of the mechanism of "automatic definition headphones", why is it needed?