Neponyatka with Dreamstalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 19:50

Алекс Фрейд wrote:And then what is the meaning of the mechanism of "automatic definition headphones", why is it needed?
If You look at the manual for version 1.03 (http://shemki.ru/dreamstalker/DreamStalkerPRO_V1.03.pdf), then this function there will not meet, I think. I'm only now finding it all checked and not found.

Dear buyers! Download, if necessary, the instructions on your software version from this thread: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2611. I update the user in the transition from version to version especially for You, to relieve You from mysteries and obscure functions az .

Сержио1

Post by Сержио1 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 15:30

I want to share the experience. The author of the theme says about the issue. He writes about cod and resetting. I have faced this problem and solved it very simply. I changed the sheets on the bed. It turned out that on the previous linen for some reason, I strongly electrified and sometimes the discharge is passed through the device, heard a crash and the settings were reset. This is our experience.

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2010 0:41

Newbie questions

Recently purchased DreamStalker Pro - started to use until the OS has not seen or don't remember them.
But on the product itself.

So I sleep until 4 am, Wake up - set the timer for 20 minutes and mode duplex du-2 (duration of the signal 4 minutes), put on a mask and go to sleep... and sleep until 7 am.

Get up, check the Cotr number of positives per night - 3 times, about 4:30 to 5:30.

Ie it worked, but the device didn't Wake me in my sleep :(

So, now I have put mode duplex du-3 (duration of the signal 5 minutes) and is all that can be done?

If I understood correctly the manual - mode duplex not working audio not working vibrator and it is impossible to increase the brightness of the flash?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 19, 2010 0:56

Гость wrote:Recently purchased DreamStalker Pro - started to use until the OS has not seen or don't remember them.
But on the product itself.

So I sleep until 4 am, Wake up - set the timer for 20 minutes and mode duplex du-2 (duration of the signal 4 minutes), put on a mask and go to sleep... and sleep until 7 am.

Get up, check the Cotr number of positives per night - 3 times, about 4:30 to 5:30.

Ie it worked, but the device didn't Wake me in my sleep Sad

So, now I have put mode duplex du-3 (duration of the signal 5 minutes) and is all that can be done?
In the same manual States that you should start with normal mode, and the duplex should be used, only to have mustered enough experience in lucid dreaming. Turn off the duplex. If you dream You will not see the usual UP-2 check the manual set-up UP-0 and just install a few longer duration of issuing light signals. It must be such that in the dream You still noticed them. However, without some training during the day, as described in the instructions, You can look at them as the flashing buttons in the Elevator and go back to sleep, forgetting in the morning what do that ever seen. And then you wonder how can this be...
Гость wrote:If I understood correctly the manual - mode duplex not working audio not working vibrator and it is impossible to increase the brightness of the flash?
As I recall, the regime du-3 after some time, additionally in light prompts that outputs audio, if not the eyes of the regime, of course. Vibrator in duplex mode can not work, and the brightness of living increases automatically with each successive series of flashes.

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2010 1:18

Александр (разработчик) wrote: As I recall, the regime du-3 after some time, additionally in light prompts that outputs audio, if not the eyes of the regime, of course. Vibrator in duplex mode can not work, and the brightness of living increases automatically with each successive series of flashes.

Thanks for the reply, I will try du-3.

And the sound of du-3 is also increased automatically as the brightness of the flash?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:19

Гость wrote:And the sound of du-3 is also increased automatically as the brightness of the flash?
Yes, of course. But most likely the beginning of the audio input will trigger Your awakening. However, sometimes someone is sleeping, so that even though from a gun shoot. Then maybe light plus sound is the most suitable hint.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 23:22

Neponyatka with Dreamstalker

Please tell anyone in the know:

So I put the Wake UP-2 (brightness – 6, sound-off, duration – 6 seconds).

If I understand correctly - only that it should work.

But in the morning, in addition to the light, and joined the vibrator, which woke me up.

In the menu of advanced settings EnSE (Enhancement Setup) were a function Flutter (FL-1), which as I understand it, must operate only in the Wake of manual settings, UP-0.

Am I right or not?

If I'm right,
then why turn on the vibrator for UP-2 ?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 23:37

Гость wrote:so I put the Wake UP-2 (brightness – 6, sound-off, duration – 6 seconds).

If I understand correctly - only that it should work.

But in the morning, in addition to the light, and joined the vibrator, which woke me up.

In the menu of advanced settings EnSE (Enhancement Setup) were a function Flutter (FL-1), which as I understand it, must operate only in the Wake of manual settings, UP-0.

Am I right or not?

If I'm right,
then why turn on the vibrator for UP-2 ?
If vibration is enabled (i.e., FL-1 ... FL-9), it will be present in all modes and at all settings, except for the duplex mode in which it does not happen. So You all correctly worked, as it should be.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 23:39

And please - a few words about that, actually what is Wake UP-0?

Very little about this mode, is written in the manual.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:31

Гость wrote:And please - a few words about that, actually what is Wake UP-0?

Very little about this mode, is written in the manual.
This manual settings for those cases where standard modes UP-1, UP-2, UP-3 does not satisfy the user. At the same time begin to apply the values of the parameters duration, the brightness of the flashes, the sound volume, as well. In modes UP-1, UP-2, UP-3, the values of all these parameters are ignored.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2010 21:22

This question:

is it possible to disable the sound Picanya DreamStalker Pro V1.05 when the buttons are pressed to set various settings?

I.e. let's say in the night, I woke up, took the device off the table and I want in the dark quietly to set the timer in the Express mode (without entering the menu) - but DreamStalker Pro will start beeping and can Wake the wife.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 21:32

Гость wrote:is it possible to disable the sound Picanya DreamStalker Pro V1.05 when the buttons are pressed to set various settings?
No, the dubbing button does not turn off.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2010 21:57

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Гость wrote:is it possible to disable the sound Picanya DreamStalker Pro V1.05 when the buttons are pressed to set various settings?
No, the dubbing button does not turn off.

Oh, thank you!

And we have already found one potential addition for the future new versions of software 1.07 - ability to disable the beeping DreamStalker Pro at setting settings.

My situation:
he wakes up in the night, I want in the dark quietly to set the timer in the Express mode (without entering the menu) - but DreamStalker Pro will start beeping and can Wake the wife.
So, I need to get out of bed to open the door to step outside, close the door to make the necessary pressing now with the obligatory beeping noise, to tear off the door to enter the bedroom, close the door and go to bed - all together, e-mine, maybe-to Wake the wife :(

Obazatelno for the future it is necessary to add a silent (or quiet) the button presses, especially in the case of setting the timer Express method for 20 minutes: [-] and [Enter].

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2010 23:36

More correctly so:

And we have already found one potential addition for the future new versions of software 1.06 - the ability to disable the beeping DreamStalker Pro at setting settings.

ННЮ

Post by ННЮ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:17

Hello! I would like to ask for help to configure DreamStalker. The question is: in General it is impossible to mute it. Tried different options, some times resets all settings (i.e., resume all the default settings), and the only thing regulated: exposed UP-1 or UP-2. I understand that during the work of DS in these modes should not be sound Sigalov, but, nevertheless, they are. Revealed that when in mode СhUP checked the operation of the apparatus. Tonight still decided to try it is with sound, which woke up. Ie, in the dream, blink saw (thought my photo taken), and woke up to the sound of "clues", after which the device was removed. And then came the next problem: he was giving the signals (including disliked - sound), when I was not dressed. Therefore, the question is: and then he reacted?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 22:45

ННЮ wrote:AND then came the next problem: he was giving the signals (including disliked - sound), when I was not dressed. Therefore, the question is: and then he reacted?
First, the device will respond to the light of an incandescent lamp, as the movement of the eyes (the light from the window to react is not). Secondly, the device reacts to movement and displacement when removing it. Moreover, the response in any case will follow after a pause, two minutes later - this is the algorithm. So no wonder that you removed it, looked, turned, put, and after a few moments he gave hints. It is quite possible. There is nothing surprising here. Possible false actuating in the presence of strong electromagnetic fields. For example, if the device is a cell phone.

What have You got there with sound - is unclear. Specify fuller, so I guessing something to do which version of the device (PRO or regular), what specific sounds. I think You should come to the office, they will check, explain or change the instrument in case of malfunction.

ННЮ

Post by ННЮ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 23:52

Alexander, thank you for your prompt response. Version of the device: normal, not pro. The light was not in the room, and he rang some time later, after I took it off. With pleasure would arrive to you in the office, but it is extremely difficult, as the schedule leaves not too much time for travel, but given the lack of alternatives, apparently, still have.

хирург

Re: Neponyatka with Dreamstalker

Post by хирург » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:04

Hello!
months had passed since the appearance of my DreamStalkerPRO...one day after turning on the device, I began to observe the following: the display during testing were fire version 1.05, codec 03, the word "test" and a small "o" with a left click, this combination was repeated and on off button did not respond...took out the batteries, the next day the batteries are inserted - the device began to work
just yesterday, before going to bed turn on the device - the situation is the same...what happened bc

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Dec 25, 2011 13:31

хирург wrote:Hello!
months had passed since the appearance of my DreamStalkerPRO...one day after turning on the device, I began to observe the following: the display during testing were fire version 1.05, codec 03, the word "test" and a small "o" with a left click, this combination was repeated and on off button did not respond...took out the batteries, the next day the batteries are inserted - the device began to work
just yesterday, before going to bed turn on the device - the situation is the same...what happened bc
Comrade Surgeon, nothing happened, most likely at the device just over the battery. The device before running tests installed batteries in this moment you see the word "test". This is in the instructions. Replace them and use. Once again I want to remind that the battery needs to be system ALKALINE, batteries in the device cannot be used.

Жимми

Post by Жимми » Fri Feb 03, 2012 18:36

The device works as a kind of random..Include timer exposure to 0.20, a box of down sensor and it is quite normal after 20-30 minutes, detects motion,where it does not exist=)
When you go to bed put the timer on 3.30,I sleep about 7-9 hours. toli he works 8 times per night(and don't remember anything),toli just 1.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Feb 03, 2012 20:06

Put the device in the dark and no movement he could not be in his absence.

Петрикс

Post by Петрикс » Mon Jul 29, 2013 20:31

There is a problem with the device Dreamstalker purchased from You six months ago. After using the device already in the morning, as I recall, was off, but after a while he heard the constant squeak. The display alternately become displayed labels, then OFF, then ON. The appliance in water do not fall. Virtually no device functions are not working. Replaced batarejki - did not help. Prior to that, the device worked like clockwork.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 29, 2013 20:40

In this case you have a guarantee.
Please contact the office-replace.
mindmachine@bk.ru

Абраменко ф

Post by Абраменко ф » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:20

Hello, there is a problem, the mask is slipping from the face, tried to pin it stronger, but it turns out very tight and flies anyway. What to do?

Игг

Post by Игг » Mon Jan 02, 2017 23:11

Hello! Used the device a few times and it was all fine , and then focused on techniques of self-exit to OS. And now a year later, triggers the device and detect evil miracle after paragraph settings menu
"9. On / off alarm [AL-0] (Alarm);"
Once the item
"16. Check of wakeup signals CHUP (Check of Wake Up
Signal);"
Are there any ideas about how to be in this situation?