Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
ЮрийС
Re: Feedback about DreamStalker

Post by ЮрийС » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:56

They promised to start the first deliveries in June, I believe that even started. Ie you buy the device yet. Since the timing of technology projects always move, I think the supply should not wait until the fall.

My question was for information provided on the website. I thought that it is enough to make any conclusions. If not, wait for the device.

Дезигн

Post by Дезигн » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:41

Hello!

I bought DS pro have a question.

The settings menu from 10 to 15 inclusive are simply not available, with multiple pressing the "select" menu, scroll to 9 and then 16 is displayed.

What to do ? :roll:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:53

design

These menu items become available only in the case when their change will affect the operation of the device. That is, for example, when you turn off the duplex mode and selecting manual settings. Read the user manual: http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/Drea ... _V1.06.pdf.

Дезигн

Post by Дезигн » Sun Jul 13, 2014 23:02

Found, thank you az

Дезигн

Post by Дезигн » Mon Jul 14, 2014 16:17

Question, but if I just turn the device " ON " button, the device goes into a state of hours, I put on a mask and go to sleep, detection of sleep just will register the fact in memory or will give sound and light signal ?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 20:58

Дезигн wrote:Question, but if I just turn the device " ON " button, the device goes into a state of hours, I put on a mask and go to sleep, detection of sleep just will register the fact in memory or will give sound and light signal ?
In this case, the device is nothing to prescribe and no signal will not. In fact written in the instructions that it is necessary first to include a sleep timer, and then go to sleep wearing the device.

ТатарскийМедведь

Post by ТатарскийМедведь » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:03

Introduction:
Topics Osov interested in long, outputs were only 2, and very short. Apparently not enough patience and obstinacy when using tech M. Rainbow and MindInstaller'and, although the technology working, just need to constantly to do them, and time to spare. She deliberately chose the cheapest version of your product, because in the advanced version directly on Wasps is affected by vibration only, while the quality of the products should be evaluated for the cheapest configuration (my IMHO). If there is a positive experience to buy the PRO version with ergonomic mask, and I give this to my brother.

Bought DreamStalker 24/07/14, called the office checked came money, 28/07 received the goods (I'm from the Urals) - plus for the prompt delivery and the EMC office of the seller (although they may on Fridays courier called and I was lucky).

First impressions:
1. The product is made soundly, the mask is well kept on the face, no pressure;
2. The problem with that is that the light gets in was solved in 2 minutes over DreamStalker wore a standard sleep mask, slipped the mask on the nose, closed the gap. Feeling norms;
3. Studied the instructions in advance, is written in great detail;
4. Really liked the CHECK function;
5. Don't like the sound of the instrument, to the contrary, but it's not for everybody;
6. Hard to remove the card from the mask, since contacts cling to the back fabric of the mask. After training was fine;
7. The smell of the foam is specific, I think will erode, not critical;
8. Carp: a small thread sticking out of the holes where the LEDs will be placed Board - not critical, but openings can be cut out careful;
9. Checked the mask simulating the REM phase after exposure to 20 min. delay, everything works. Special thanks for the feature CHdt.
10. A very useful feature rapid activation of the exposure setting of the timer on 20 mins and 3 hours 30 minutes
11. Manufacturer done, because the provided manual mode of setting frequency values, brightness, duty cycle, duration of signals - there is room for creativity.

Conclusion: initial analysis shows that the product is worth the money. Now proceed to testing the main part, i.e. stable experience of the OS. According to the results accomplish your goal.<

ТатарскийМедведь

Post by ТатарскийМедведь » Fri Aug 01, 2014 18:09

So for the main part after 3 days of use:
To realize a dream has failed, the main reason it's still early days.

What failed:
1. Remember dreams in great detail, earlier in the sleep diary were made a maximum of 6-7 sentences, and now as a writer full-page painted story and actors :-)
2. Sleep, as I understand it firmly. Even the 3 mode does not Wake me (sound and light), but in my dreams I saw: on and off light; I'm a bright white shirt, which even to me hurts the eyes; one of the participants sleep from solar flares fainted; wore a bright purple suit that shone;
3. Began to doubt in her sleep and argue with the characters, dream or no dream. In the last dream they I am still convinced that the dream is a reality :-)

General summary: the unit with its primary function to cope. Now you only have to practice and record your dreams after waking up so you do not want, and in the morning the guys can't remember anything.

P. S. in addition to the DreamStalker use the app on the iPhone, which at night includes pre-recorded my voice, "It's a dream, etc." +mindinstaller but only 2-3 sessions a day, because do not have enough patience to work with her. Well, I sleep for 10 hours, because I'm on vacation :-)))

Фиш

Post by Фиш » Sun Nov 02, 2014 16:58

And I have nothing. Tested a couple of months on the weekends, but nothing worked. You will Wake your flashes and sounds on the contrary is not good, and the next morning a few missed alarms. In General, the device is nothing, but no guarantees that it will help you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Nov 02, 2014 17:48

Read carefully the subject of Wasps, a book by Stephen Laberge on lucid dreaming, there is this practice, drives in the office we have in Lucid dreams. They try to work. During the day also need to be prepared to understand themselves and others.. It's a simulator , not a pill, drank it and the pain subsided. Everything works , just need to know how to work with it. Read themes ROMs-For-13 nick on the forum , it gives a lot of Wasps, Andrei Patrushev the disk Wasps, Dmitry Shumova a series there are different practices for Wasps.

Павел У

Post by Павел У » Fri May 22, 2015 11:54

Hello!
Ordered the device DreamStalkerPro, waiting to come. Have experience as lucid dreams and out of the body, I hope the device will help make them more regular and longer.
I would like to appeal to developers with a non-standard proposal, the fact that I have a problem that interferes with others, I snore. In the device as far as I know the built-in microphone when modifying software or hardware audio filter can be accurately determined that the person snores and give it a light hint, but let's say, a different color, of course, optional and specific for lucid dreaming may not be suitable, because the snoring starts immediately upon relaxing the body, long before the lucid dream, however, the ability to sleep without inconveniencing others, also a good prospect, as the bonus can not only please me.

Гладиатор

Post by Гладиатор » Mon Jun 01, 2015 15:31

I got the device yesterday. Faced with the inconvenience. While ads, the cost had to pull out of mask several times. Hole charge in the butt, and there's all prickly, clinging to the fabric, very uncomfortable! I want to advise a fix for this unpleasant procedure. Cost need to only get it in order to see the display, fellow producers please make the closing cut on the mask, to see the display without taking your card. You much simplify the work with your device for the next buyers.

Атака

Post by Атака » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:04

Hi all, on the third day, it turned out, only inventors Council on a mask what would the spines of the Velcro not the head stuck, and a pillow :oops:

Павел У

Post by Павел У » Fri Jan 15, 2016 17:24

Hello, more than six months are the owner of the device DreamStalker PRO, of course, there are some issues associated with more fine tuning of the device, because the PRO version and should allow to implement them. However, some parameters remain inaccessible here is an example of some of them:

1) After the determination device movement of the eyes occurs the countdown to the "development of dream", then triggered either by the alarm, either light or vibration, but tuning the instrument more seriously and like setting the "pause" cannot be changed.
2) After the device gave a signal on awakening he again enters the tracking mode for the eyes, setting the pause to the beginning of a new cycle, too, would like to "tweak".
3) the motion detector eye, well, not eyes, and eye(right) for greater precision, has a very strange algorithm, i.e. the eyes have to move for some time, and if he moved again and stopped moving down, then the algorithm fails and switching occurs.
4) No support for new versions of software, ie even if the program will be upgraded and added new features, then they will be available only in the new version of the device, understand that the built-in interface type USB or update via SD card will require additional resources, but still would like to have the opportunity.

Setting is the third option is for me problematic, which makes the device, in my case, is practically useless. The fact that after two months of use (twice a week) I have developed a defensive reaction to him, i.e. the eye during dreams almost motionless, with all its consequences, such explanations as dead batteries and incorrect position of the mask and offset of the sensors are unlikely to be relevant because they are an engineer sistemotekhnika. In principle, reprogram the device after connecting the programmer will not be a problem, the main thing that it was something to fill. After all, to give the corrected dump in "good hands", in our time, as it is not accepted. For this we hope for the loyalty of the authors to help in solving these problems.<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 17:41

Павел У wrote:1) After the determination device movement of the eyes occurs the countdown to the "development of dream", then triggered either by the alarm, either light or vibration, but tuning the instrument more seriously and like setting the "pause" cannot be changed.
Possible. Put one blank file MP3 need duration (delay) in the folder BEFORE. And activate the settings playback message prompts. Only now - why? There is an optimal time to change which is almost not at all necessary.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 17:47

Павел У wrote:2) After the device gave a signal on awakening he again enters the tracking mode for the eyes, setting the pause to the beginning of a new cycle, too, would like to "tweak".
Usually "tweak" until then while all will not stop working because of very strange settings made by the user. After the reset in the default state, everything starts to work as before. The least of the problems is people using the default settings. The conclusion is that settings should not be at all, and the button should be only one, and it is better without the buttons. Clothed and all, even the device itself understands.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 17:50

Павел У wrote:3) the motion detector eye, well, not eyes, and eye(right) for greater precision, has a very strange algorithm, i.e. the eyes have to move for some time, and if he moved again and stopped moving down, then the algorithm fails and switching occurs.
Algorithm no failure does not, just You do not know the algorithm. It is somewhat harder than it seems. Otherwise the device worked as soon as You even slightly turn in my sleep. In the phase of REM eye moves long and very intense. Watch a sleeping person and You will understand. That's it for this motion and is waiting for the device.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 17:52

Павел У wrote:4) No support for new versions of software, ie even if the program will be upgraded and added new features, then they will be available only in the new version of the device, understand that the built-in interface type USB or update via SD card will require additional resources, but still would like to have the opportunity.
The new version is not likely to be an existing device brought to the state error. Therefore, the meaning of the updates yet.

Максим Александрович

Post by Максим Александрович » Sat Mar 19, 2016 21:13

All kind time of day! Yesterday, finally came the DS :D I read the manual, set everything manually. The first night was not very. Woke up from the light signals, I realized that not sleeping and not fall asleep on the fact that he pulled a mask. Naturally I inconvenience automatically removed. I woke up looked at how many positives and how many. Positives there was one. But the fact that I woke up at 6,and srabatyvaet was 7:45. Today changed the settings, will test further :wiz

Максим Александрович

Post by Максим Александрович » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:11

Hello again! Today was the second night of testing with DS. The mask at night is not dressed,tired for the day and thought just to sleep. But for Dumka was if you get up at 4 or 5 then try to wear . Woke up around 4 a.m. he immediately thought that you need to wear a mask, dressed and pressed button "-" and "Enter"(this is the tamer for 20 minutes). Hearing small beeps quietly asleep. I remember two dreams where he was in flash, so that it seemed to burn the eyes :shock: in the bucket of water lay at the bottom either pearls or the beads are transparent and they seemed to throb with its light, so much so that in my sleep I had to close my eyes :lol: the second dream is bad remember but the flash was it's a fact :) Now change the settings. You can not give up, only forward!!! Will test further and I will share with the forum :)
Last edited by Максим Александрович on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:20, edited 1 time in total.

Максим Александрович

Post by Максим Александрович » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:18

I forgot to write :oops: a night of positives was 6, but I only remember 2 dreams. Time is also tracked. So the device works. Just need to adjust. I before the family got 8)