Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
кучумовн

Post by кучумовн » Sat Dec 11, 2010 16:02

mm, it's actually the idea...
Scotch tape on some numbers, then see...
but nothing to short in the scheme by accident...
(although, of course, the most correct would be to make the brightness of these signals in the settings of the device)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 23:27

кучумовн wrote:Tried this week to sleep in a mask (DreamStalker 1.01).
Did not work - Wake up (even during the REM sleep) from "pre" flashes.
The instructions stated that these are "preliminary" flash is sent on the lowest brightness.
So it looks like the device I can't use for the same reason as the previous owner.
Have to sell, apparently.
Join the Board of K-13. I would like to add that the way to reduce the brightness a lot, it is enough to show the basic soldier wit :-). There is a good way without any damage is to seal the holes glowing red LEDs (but not the motion sensor, not to be confused) with insulating tape white or red. Can and white tape, as You write above. At any time the tape can be unstuck (when you get used to the flashes, for example), and the device will instantly return to its original state.

кучумовн

Post by кучумовн » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:21

Great.
Today was the first trigger.
I have already flowing tears from his eyes : ) I don't know why)

In General, I'm in my room trying to sleep - put the mask on.
Here in the room for dad with a friend.
Dad comes out.
His friend begin to kick each other rubber ball.
I was wearing a mask, but for some reason don't think about it and see everything.
The ball is deformed inelastic.
Then I suddenly thought about that when they flash - you should not forget to be aware of.
Apparently it's a "pre" signal.
Barely a couple of seconds as the device actually flashes often.
"Ah!" - the rides I do.
See, burning in the middle, the button "CHECK".
I think that "like right now, push...".
Pressed - indeed, the noise from departing aircraft, be deaf, and the numbers went besporochno to run like a stopwatch.
"Sleep!".
"Excellent!".
Now the main thing is not to worry.
Calm down.
(All this while lying under the blanket)
Imagine: "Now I will come out from under the blanket and around appear bright morning"
In the eyes of all rasplyvetsya, they corrode, such as from onions or from the water.
Slowly remove the blanket to see a wall illuminated by light.
Try to turn your head to look around the room - can't PARALYSIS, the paralysis again.
I have it always occurs in the OS - I can't look around.
I think: "damn, you need to relax."
Back in izhodne position. Relaxed.
Woke up.
So here I always had... What if won't let me some fear (lock). Whether "little energy" (insomnia constantly, although sitting at home without work - just nervous tension since childhood)...

In General, K-13 and Alexander - thank you for the advice.
Really - helped.
Put the first auto (U-1, or whatever.), and both led bulbs taped the "layer cake" of tape and bits of dark trash bags (3 layer of each was applied alternately).

Now business for small: to learn to cope with your fear (sometimes it keeps me invisible bully - it is simply impossible to turn your head and see what's around: in the ears noise, worried).<

Стэф

Post by Стэф » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:03

I welcome all stalkers!
A week ago I got a DSPRO.
3 or 4 times I tried to sleep mask.
The results in the morning Wake up in a sleep phase.
Record. While talking about awareness, not
we have, as all the dreams before this memorized very, very rare. All my achievement is that for 4 nights.
three times remembered and recorded dream.
Work with manual settings. I have a question, please to understand - after I woke up (after first signal), I tried not to interrupt
the operation of the device and to check how the device will react to eye movements. I tried to do the eyes and quick movements to open and close.. but the device is somehow not responding. As it should be? if Yes, then how it tracks under? I would be grateful for clarification.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:55

Стэф wrote:I tried to do the eyes and quick movements to open and close.. but the device is somehow not responding. As it should be? if Yes, then how it tracks under?
The device uses algorithm with protection against false positives, so You do not get. Check the entire work cycle is possible by the method detailed in the topic "testing the motion sensor eye." Good luck!

Мертона

Post by Мертона » Sun Jan 02, 2011 18:14

Bought Grimstalker 27 Dec. Not yet able to adapt to the device.
There are these observations:

1. very poorly without a casing all the time clinging holder SD card for the cloth masks, and one petal was unbent. You should at least tape to stick on the rear side of the Board
or compucom to fill in, if you can't make a plastic case.
2. time to put uncomfortable. from 12 noon to 12 midnight wind for very long. It is necessary in the clock - one-click selection of the category, one adding Edinet.

3. Uncomfortable, volume will be billed separately from the include files for playing from directories TUNES and
there is no opportunity to test the volume immediately. Menu after flipping forward, so if I missed - not in a circle...
It would be handy to have oprerativno adjustable volume.

4. Speaker when you turn on the headset does not turn off automatically - why is it done? I read that to improve the reliability. I had and have dozens of devices with the usual disabling of the speakers was always reliable) is it Possible to add the menu item to speaker off when headphones inserted?

5. During playback of TUNES01 in the dynamics of strong noise (in the headphones is much weaker), after playing a file the noise remains... until you press
any button.

Do not understand what time the sound is played from the directory BEFORE. What do you mean by forward light and sound tips?
In which case to use?

------------------------------
Try 4 nights in a row to use the device. 2 nights were taken up with the interface :(
Light signals do not see. Wake up from the voice recorder while viewing the sleep. Turn it off, inspect sleep. then pick up the recorder, remember the dream.

Not satisfied with the interface. There is no possibility freely (forward and backward) to navigate through the settings. Very informative display. It is difficult to remember what means what combination of characters on the display. And this in an age when the 4th iPhone is sold. This is very similar to programirovanii calculator 1986.

Can graphical display to do to a human being to read what's going on? These displays for mp3 players and hours full....
You may stop the cost of such a display, But in stores at a price similar to the cost of dreamstalker sold smartphones....

However, it is possible to simplify the device, the interface separating control from him. Go to device management from a script in a text file?
And on the computer setup of grimstalker with user-friendly interface, emulation of a device to move along the timeline, so you can understand what he will do at night...

6. Complex, structured and strange as though not a complete description.

For example it is not clear why BEFORE and AFTER if there is TUNES and Scenario.
It is not clear in which case you should use an alarm clock?
After recording sleep on the recorder? middle of the night again programming via menu? So the whole dream take place.

In the description of the configuration functions are described, but there is no section explaining in which case these features to use. Maybe the forum has a FAQ?
Why in the PDF description no table of contents? Not easy to use!

Personally, I don't have enough quick-start. What should I do to just start the first time. This is a trick to turn on the timer (the point of the last level) I just do not understand. And uncomfortable it is to turn on the timer to do a bunch of taps. And fast the inclusion of a timer is also a problem. For this we need to take the device out of the mask (and it sticks) Press the correct button combination (and it is necessary to remember or find in the book).

Fourth night can't get it to work all. Sleepy in the evening - something not done - and nothing was poluchilos.

------------------------
read the forum topics... I Have one such problem?<

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 20:02

Merton, everything is relative.
You compare with the ideal.

Should have seen the other versions of foreign. There switch settings are. Now, that's hard.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 21:42

Мертона wrote:Bought Grimstalker 27 Dec. Not yet able to adapt to the device.
There are these observations:

1. very poorly without a casing all the time clinging holder SD card for the cloth masks, and one petal was unbent. You should at least tape to stick on the rear side of the Board
or compucom to fill in, if you can't make a plastic case.
2. time to put uncomfortable. from 12 noon to 12 midnight wind for very long. It is necessary in the clock - one-click selection of the category, one adding Edinet.

3. Uncomfortable, volume will be billed separately from the include files for playing from directories TUNES and
there is no opportunity to test the volume immediately. Menu after flipping forward, so if I missed - not in a circle...
It would be handy to have oprerativno adjustable volume.

4. Speaker when you turn on the headset does not turn off automatically - why is it done? I read that to improve the reliability. I had and have dozens of devices with the usual disabling of the speakers was always reliable) is it Possible to add the menu item to speaker off when headphones inserted?

5. During playback of TUNES01 in the dynamics of strong noise (in the headphones is much weaker), after playing a file the noise remains... until you press
any button.

Do not understand what time the sound is played from the directory BEFORE. What do you mean by forward light and sound tips?
In which case to use?

------------------------------
Try 4 nights in a row to use the device. 2 nights were taken up with the interface :(
Light signals do not see. Wake up from the voice recorder while viewing the sleep. Turn it off, inspect sleep. then pick up the recorder, remember the dream.

Not satisfied with the interface. There is no possibility freely (forward and backward) to navigate through the settings. Very informative display. It is difficult to remember what means what combination of characters on the display. And this in an age when the 4th iPhone is sold. This is very similar to programirovanii calculator 1986.

Can graphical display to do to a human being to read what's going on? These displays for mp3 players and hours full....
You may stop the cost of such a display, But in stores at a price similar to the cost of dreamstalker sold smartphones....

However, it is possible to simplify the device, the interface separating control from him. Go to device management from a script in a text file?
And on the computer setup of grimstalker with user-friendly interface, emulation of a device to move along the timeline, so you can understand what he will do at night...

6. Complex, structured and strange as though not a complete description.

For example it is not clear why BEFORE and AFTER if there is TUNES and Scenario.
It is not clear in which case you should use an alarm clock?
After recording sleep on the recorder? middle of the night again programming via menu? So the whole dream take place.

In the description of the configuration functions are described, but there is no section explaining in which case these features to use. Maybe the forum has a FAQ?
Why in the PDF description no table of contents? Not easy to use!

Personally, I don't have enough quick-start. What should I do to just start the first time. This is a trick to turn on the timer (the point of the last level) I just do not understand. And uncomfortable it is to turn on the timer to do a bunch of taps. And fast the inclusion of a timer is also a problem. For this we need to take the device out of the mask (and it sticks) Press the correct button combination (and it is necessary to remember or find in the book).

Fourth night can't get it to work all. Sleepy in the evening - something not done - and nothing was poluchilos.

------------------------
read the forum topics... I have one such problem?
It's much easier than You think. Make a restart of the program - mode Setd. Before bedtime turn on the timer by a combination of keys without entering the menu, not pulling it from the mask. This can be done without problems, believe me. Wear and sleep. Day practice reality check, as described in the instructions. Do not include all the possible modes. First, learn how to log in to the OS, and then You will understand why we need one mode or the other.<

Мертона

Post by Мертона » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:05

Alexander, Vladimir, thanks for the quick response.
I sometimes go into the OS without the device. About 2 times a week. With the device it was too, but not as it should. He would Wake me up the voice recorder to make a recording. it happened during the REM and turning off the recorder I immediately switched to the OS
I think I know something about the OS. (and about the use of electronic devices too :) )
I wrote a fairly lengthy post, but essentially got no answer except suggestions to use a mode by default.
Tried to do it. Flares I do not see. Want to set up more intensive mode. I want to use the device, but described the complexity of the interface in the way, and I hope to obtain technical assistance, not only words of encouragement, which of course is also very important.

in addition, there was a message about the noise.

Is it possible to get a more lengthy reply than what I already got?

For ease of response I have numbered the topics of the questions.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:53

Мертона wrote:With a device this happened too, but not as it should. He would Wake me up the voice recorder to make a recording. it happened during the REM and turning off the recorder I immediately switched to the OS
You just have yet to turn on the recorder. When You would pick for themselves the intensity of the prompts to sign in OS occurred from them, then it would be possible to include the recorder. So I had thought.
Мертона wrote:Outbreaks, I do not see. Want to set up more intensive mode.
More intensive mode is manual setting. I would advise You to just increase the duration of issuing prompts until 20 seconds, and then adjust depending on results.
Мертона wrote:, except that it was a message about the noise.
The first time I heard about this. While I can't say anything. And in other playback modes normal? For example, when a device offers to record on tape? If in the latter case the sound is normal, it is possible that this problem is caused by the file that You put in the directory TUNES01.

Мертона

Post by Мертона » Mon Jan 03, 2011 19:53

checked as follows : recorded in dirctory TUNES01 file, taken from the map in the directory SLEEP01. and reproduced in a test mode, as described, also listened and just playback from SLEEP01 standard file "scenario dreams number one"

Everywhere the same noise.

The same files playing on the computer without this defect

Examined the cost of any contaminants or defects were found.

Maybe my copy a few faulty?
-----------------------------------------------
I try your advice to increase the pulse duration.

Maybe somewhere there is an algorithm to configure the device for themselves?
Type..
1 fall asleep with the default settings. if work - practice, if not - increase the duration of hints.
2 when get this effect, try to change this parameter and change it until you get a certain effect.

for example, the full fog scenarios - how to use, where can I see examples?
about BEFORE and AFTER is also not clear in what case and for what.

elsli somewhere there is already an answer to these questions - give a reference please.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 22:27

Мертона wrote:Everywhere the same noise.
Noticeable noise should not be there. Although some level of noise even at Hi-Fi equipment. You can call to come to the office, they will check and change the device if it is faulty.
Мертона wrote:maybe somewhere there is an algorithm to configure the device for themselves?
Type..
1 fall asleep with the default settings. if work - practice, if not - increase the duration of hints.
Pick the duration of the tips in manual mode, if you do not fit the standard setup. That's the whole algorithm.
Мертона wrote:for example, the full fog scenarios - how to use, where can I see examples?
This was done by me based on the experimenters who want something new to try. How does this apply (or not apply) - a private matter.
Мертона wrote:about BEFORE and AFTER is also not clear in what case and for what.
You can not use if not necessary. The files from these directories are given immediately BEFORE (BEFORE) and AFTER (AFTER) tips, respectively. Files TUNES are played at the beginning of sleep and in any case off before the sleep timer and start the monitoring of the movements of the eyelids. Files are played back SLEEP during the REM phase, after files AFTER. Again: how does this apply (or not apply) - a private matter. Made for the possibility of conducting various experiments in order to obtain a versatile instrument that can play the files you need at certain times of the sleep phase.

Мертона

Post by Мертона » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:15

thank you, about BEFORE and AFTER it is now clear more or less.

The noise is unfortunately strong, as a tip from a running motor, that is recorded by the recorder with the dynamics of grimstalker.
http://files.mail.ru/B1OJFQ (AUD001.wav 973.1 KB)
noise several emphasize the ARU, but the overall character of the sound passed correctly.
In the source file of this noise, there are comparing the quality with a mp3 player phone and laptop:) so without fanaticism.

just got the idea to measure the voltage at the batteries. They have 5 days there inserted, and I was listening to when falling asleep on the 20 minute files.
the voltage at the terminals of the battery
when playing 2,69 V
in the standby mode of 2.73 V
was measured with the digital tester mastech MS8217
what voltage do you consider normal to work?

Somewhere on the forum met your post about checking the device. Now I can't find. maybe outsource it in the FAQ?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:29

Мертона wrote:just got the idea to measure the voltage at the batteries. They have 5 days there inserted, and I was listening to when falling asleep on the 20 minute files.
the voltage at the terminals of the battery
when playing 2,69 V
in the standby mode of 2.73 V
Replace the old batteries, they must be system ALKALINE. If does not help, replace the device in the office.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:30

Мертона wrote:somewhere on the forum met your post about checking the device. Now I can't find.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2733

Мертона

Post by Мертона » Tue Jan 04, 2011 19:28

and when will the work office? he's on holidays not working?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jan 04, 2011 23:03

since January 11.

Мертона

Post by Мертона » Wed Jan 05, 2011 22:04

do I understand correctly that the alarm AL-1
will ring after 1 minute and record this?

I would like to he woke me up after REM and turned on the recorder. to record unconscious sleep

How to do it?

how to quickly turn on the recorder after prompting from the OS?

Зверушка

Post by Зверушка » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:43

Try is my boyfriend. 2 nights slept with him (duplex and normal mode). Just saw a lot of dreams.
Today it the batteries went dead and I went to bed and saw his second in the life of the asset. In this case it lasted a long time, about 5 minutes.
I realized myself by looking at their hands.
But there is one interesting point and I wonder what you say about him.
I dreamed about 2 times fall asleep at mom's house and falling asleep the second I got into a new dream and it realized. But the fears in this lucid dream and feelings were bound about the situation of sleep, which is a level above where I slept. This level I perceived as reality. In General, I was glad that finally a full OS and was upset that my boyfriend went somewhere in the woods and is still not back (this is what I dreamed the dream above). I was worried about him.
In both, and now I sit and think how much I posnov in the dream and the reality from the current level, not a new layer of dream?
PS EfE I tried to investigate the bubble of sleep. Flew up to the sun, height 2-3 10-storey building, on the border came across and started to come down, as don't like heights and falling). Plus tried to give a command to the sprites, but they are somehow sluggish to react, and muttered, and the latter even turned around and left).

юсф

Post by юсф » Fri Mar 04, 2011 22:07

Indeed, there are few real reviews of the device on the website, the more unreasonable criticism of skeptics. Therefore, it is not advertising's sake, but simply to Express a personal opinion... maybe someone will be useful.
So the topic was interested for a long time, two years in fact. Long trained in various techniques, but the results were not. For two years several times I realized, but the dream with the right cast. As the intention was inflexible, and bought a simple dream. Long tinkered with the settings and came to the following conclusions. The device either wakes me up or don't notice. So put the settings under which there is either one or the other. For me it is the brightness of 2 and duration 4. Put a delay standard 3.30. Thus, waking up signal device of the REM phase, not making any movements or opening his eyes (the technique of Michael Rainbow) immediately feel the so-called vibrations, amplify them, dispersed throughout the body and go into the dreaming body simple getting up from the body (no matter how ridiculous it sounds) and get a real OS, or so-called VTP. Without the device to do and it worked. So that's something. So thanks to the developer and enough to eat his brain. Indeed, I read read reviews instead of some crap. And about superstitions: they only work when you yourself believe in them.
Good luck to everyone.

Валковер

Post by Валковер » Sat Mar 26, 2011 18:11

Leave your opinion. As YUSF topic was interested for a long time, two years ago. But the thought and so to work, but no. Workout tired, Wasps were irregular, and I really missed them. And now finally acquired)) the PRO version.
First I decided to just try with the usual settings. For two weeks, even three, I change, I can not understand...I think change positives per night a lot, and I don't remember anything...Then I saw that I have is set UP-2. and then I realize that everything I set up was not working because have disabled this mode. I think loser......
Once it started to pick up under settings, began to appear the results, slowly but surely. If, nevertheless, woke up, tried to use the methods of the Rainbow.
In General the result: a very satisfied for many reasons:
1.You Wake up violently and very gently, and trying different techniques (which I actually really missed to work with these techniques) always slept like a log, the alarm (all) current prevents;
2. Dreams, even the NEOs. remember more often, because often I Wake up; for me it is also very important, because amnesia in the morning got to me, he remembered nothing;
3. OS signals are very soft, there is a period of time for the cat. in EfE plenty to do, and then all repeat);
4. Functions really a lot, pick as you need;
4. Very comfortable to sleep the 1st night did not feel discomfort at all;
I have not tried yet, no music, no voice recorder.
Minus pull (true, I get half the current)
I thought maybe it would be convenient to do where the front side of a transparent dense film, so as not to lug) batteries glued transparent tape;
Developers - thank you! the mask has exceeded all my expectations!

Винс

Post by Винс » Tue May 10, 2011 11:43

Pretty nasty so far, the results with the DS :\ fell Asleep in the evening with a Bang, but at night I Wake up and as a hand removes the whole dream. You can at least an hour to lie down, waiting for the next exposure timer. Then they all fall asleep, but the time lost.. with a normal mask to sleep to cheer. Apparently, sleep does not give expectations of the operation of the LEDs, as though it sounded silly. Hopefully, will get used to it. Anyway, I'll try to sleep a couple of times just in the mask, no charge at all.

Still terribly disturbed by the sound when pressing buttons. Sealed the speaker with tape, was better. But the night is still able to awaken one and all who are near.

The mask I want a little to finish - in the white night light shes so laying beneath the bottom of the mask which is not fitted tightly to the face - at least paralon to lay on the edge.

The holes in the mask for the LEDs are quite small, and for sleep time charge time 20 times to shift. And the cost can sometimes be difficult to get, not tripping contacts for the material of the mask..

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue May 10, 2011 13:21

Винс wrote:Apparently, sleep does not give expectations of the operation of the LEDs, as though it sounded silly. Hopefully, will get used to it. Anyway, I'll try to sleep a couple of times just in the mask, no charge at all.
You can not remove the charge, but just do not enable the timer. Then I can sleep and get used to, but if You set it to wait for trigger, as some overarching or even frightening event, it is clear that you will Wake up in advance in anticipation of flashing lights. My advice: look at all the easier, tell yourself before bed that You don't care where and what there work. However, with this approach, in my opinion, the chances to make the OS very much reduced, but it will give You the opportunity to get used to, and then give yourself to notice flashing lights in my sleep.

Винс

Post by Винс » Tue May 10, 2011 15:40

But I spit on all there fears and stuff, which I, in General, do not. In the mask to sleep and did the usual thing for me, the sun at 3 am will make any. Just waking up in the middle of the night (or rather, closer to its end and, in fact, already quite slept) for an hour to lie down comfortably, the leg is asleep, it will scratch anything the aging timer has ended and it is time to press CHECK for extension. In General, time will show what and how.

By the way, along with the question. If you turn on the DS, but not to set the shutter speed, the device shows the clock, and after 30 seconds, successfully goes into power saving mode. And if the monitoring of the movement of the eye or exposure exposure always?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue May 10, 2011 21:05

Винс wrote:by the Way, along with the question. If you turn on the DS, but not to set the shutter speed, the device shows the clock, and after 30 seconds, successfully goes into power saving mode. And if the monitoring of the movement of the eye or exposure exposure always?
In this case, there is no monitoring of the movement of the eyes will not to run the monitoring in any case, you need to enable the timer.