Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Reviews about DreamStalker

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 23:54

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/dreamstalkerpro/

Got DreamStalker and began to study. Was simple to get to work quite a few times to press the button. On the display visible settings and not messed up as it was in the Rem Dreamer (only on the 3rd night in it put the correct settings).

With display of course a lot of it under the mask and every time you need to remove the charge for customization. Later prilovchilis to adjust not pulling out. Mask itself is made better than the Rem Dreamer.

Important: on the second night of use was a lucid dream, however, there is no signal from the device to sleep and not penetrated, affected the attitude. Will continue testing and I will write more.

What are your impressions of the device?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 13:44

The second night of trials and lucid dreams again, this time a series. Sleep sets the atmosphere, and I already do what I want.

Signals DreamStalker enter the dream and are switching between dreams and a reminder that I'm sleeping. Ie is a dream, then "Bang" the lights flash, I think "Well, that's the most interesting place, now Wake up", and no, blinked, sleep, stop, and then again continued.

The method of using the device: Wake up earlier than usual, put the timer on 50 minutes, put DreamStalker and fall asleep again.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Apr 20, 2008 16:09

podfortilo You, but I see no chance poyuzat...

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Mon Apr 21, 2008 0:53

Yes, all these devices are more of a bonus for the mind than a real tool. I.e. as if the amplifier concentration.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:35

knyazivs'ke
Why so?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 17:27

Коломбо wrote:Yes, all these devices are more of a bonus for the mind than a real tool. I.e. as if the amplifier concentration.
In fact, this device is a good helper for you to quickly and effortlessly enter a lucid dream.

Here are sometimes say that you can use different methods to log in to the OS and the device. And whether you need these hard workout and a different puzzle to get a result with varying degrees of success? Agree that it is possible after 10 minutes of rubbing a piece of cheese on a hand grater, carapau thumbs and you can use modern food processor to do the same in 10 seconds much more efficiently and is completely safe for your hands az .

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Apr 21, 2008 22:42

Коломбо wrote:Yes, all these devices are more of a bonus for the mind than a real tool. I.e. as if the amplifier concentration.
IMHO, talk to the poor.
This is a real tool, without which man in the street, not sitting in a 3-year retreat yoga sleep, you can get at least some results, not itself empty hopes. I do not understand your point about the amp concentration.
Generally, Colombo, judging by your attacks on the device, a sneaking suspicion that you are either a competitor or you have some painful experiences in the past or complexes associated with the OS.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:52

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
In fact, this device is a good helper for you to quickly and effortlessly enter a lucid dream.

Here are sometimes say that you can use different methods to log in to the OS and the device. And whether you need these hard workout and a different puzzle to get a result with varying degrees of success? Agree that it is possible after 10 minutes of rubbing a piece of cheese on a hand grater, carapau thumbs and you can use modern food processor to do the same in 10 seconds much more efficiently and is completely safe for your hands az .
you sravnivaesh your mind off the food processor? :lol:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:33

Коломбо wrote:you sravnivaesh your mind off the food processor? :lol:
Yes, indeed, fun went a comparison :wink: . Have a good mood.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:37

Anyway, the mask on the face of it, to the detriment of the usefulness of sleep, have to get used to sleeping in the same position, and this zakustarennye and blood stasis.

Alexander, develop a bracelet for lucid dreams based on GSR sensor(don't know what it is) + with a vibration motor and a Li-Ion battery charging from USB.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:57

Коломбо wrote:Alexander, design a bracelet for lucid dreams based on GSR sensor(don't know what it is) + with a vibration motor and a Li-Ion battery charging from USB.
I am also the first time I heard about this sensor, but if we talk about the control pulse, then the easiest way is to use the available Polar wireless sensors (on the arm or chest), for which the price from $50 to $100, and the device to mount on the ceiling. Let flashing a strong light on the head of sleeping in the REM phase. Do You like this idea?
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:15, edited 1 time in total.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:14

Коломбо wrote:still on the face this is to the detriment of the usefulness of sleep, have to get used to sleeping in the same position, and this zakustarennye and blood stasis.
Why do You think so? Looks like You just tried to use this device. Wearing the DreamStalker mask, You can sleep not only the back, and any side, as You prefer. Some users even manage to sleep on my stomach. You can from time to time to turn in my sleep. The vibrations of the mask will not lead to spurious actuation of the device.

By the way, she lined mask of the device DreamStalker is essentially equivalent to an ordinary sleep mask, worn at night. These products are very popular abroad. Yes, and they are increasingly traded. People wear this mask is precisely in order to sleep better and better sleep.
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Tue Apr 22, 2008 17:19, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 22, 2008 16:54

Влад wrote:
IMHO, talk to the poor.
This is a real tool, without which man in the street, not sitting in a 3-year retreat yoga sleep, you can get at least some results, not itself empty hopes. I do not understand your point about the amp concentration.
Generally, Colombo, judging by your attacks on the device, a sneaking suspicion that you are either a competitor or you have some painful experiences in the past or complexes associated with the OS.
Yes,I think identity...Always amazes me how you can talk about something if you haven't even seen and don't know what it was about,whether it is convenient or not,whether and how...Who says he does not know,who knows,he says.. 8)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 17:14

Коломбо wrote:Alexander, design a bracelet for lucid dreams based on GSR sensor(don't know what it is) + with a vibration motor and a Li-Ion battery charging from USB.
As I understand it, all users agree that the light tip is the most optimal for entering the OS, finding the sound in this situation is pretty useless. In the device DreamStalker use of sound is seen mainly as a Supplement to light signals for hard sleepers to more strongly influence a person to Wake up. I have not yet heard that somebody used to DreamStalker only sound as a guide and found it successful. I think You are absolutely wrongly believe that vibration can be a good tip for the entrance into the OS.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Tue Apr 22, 2008 18:54

Dimas wrote:Yeah,I think identity...Always amazes me how you can talk about something if you haven't even seen and don't know what it was about,whether it is convenient or not,whether and how...Who says he does not know,who knows,he says.. 8)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 19:28

Colombo

On the photo You have the REM-Dreamer, is known for its complexity in settings and, as a consequence, it is very problematic to operate. I think that this is old and uncomfortable device You very tired, that to understand the wonder, that's You and you want something radically new, something yet in the world.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 22, 2008 21:14

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
As I understand it, all users agree that the light tip is the most optimal for entering the OS, finding the sound in this situation is pretty useless. In the device DreamStalker use of sound is seen mainly as a Supplement to light signals for hard sleepers to more strongly influence a person to Wake up. I have not yet heard that somebody used to DreamStalker only sound as a guide and found it successful. I think You are absolutely wrongly believe that vibration can be a good tip for the entrance into the OS.
Vibration very reliable man wakes, as tied to a sense of self-preservation.
If instead of a mechanical signal you can record voice, then the effect would be much more interesting.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 21:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:If instead of a mechanical signal you can record voice, then the effect would be much more interesting.
Perhaps in the future it will be done.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Tue Apr 22, 2008 21:54

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Colombo

On the photo You have the REM-Dreamer, is known for its complexity in settings and, as a consequence, it is very problematic to operate. I think that this is old and uncomfortable device You very tired, that to understand the wonder, that's You and you want something radically new, something yet in the world.
yeah when there are no arguments then it will go all that arm will fall? =))
grimstalker new version came out recently, in any case, would not have time to order it. And your remark was about the fact that I never used the REM dreamer, what and put a picture of a refutation. Don't act like a child, Alexander.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 22:28

Коломбо wrote:And your remark was about the fact that I never used the REM dreamer, what and put a picture of a refutation. Don't act like a child, Alexander.
Dear Colombo! Here, You would believe without pictures. Please understand that everyone has the right to Express their opinion. If anyone disagree - can Express their. In this case, if the other person's opinion won't match Yours, it does not mean that the person behaves inappropriately.

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Apr 22, 2008 22:55

Андрей Патрушев wrote:If instead of a mechanical signal you can record voice, then the effect would be much more interesting.
I think the voice would have just walked into a dream plot, maybe this would be reflected in awareness, but maybe not, although it would be interesting to try. I have сон5, it can turn electronic devices on the sensor is triggered eye movements(although the mask is much less convenient than remarker and requires accurate calibration).

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Tue Apr 22, 2008 23:17

Александр (разработчик) wrote: Dear Colombo! Here, You would believe without pictures. Please understand that everyone has the right to Express their opinion. If anyone disagree - can Express their. In this case, if the other person's opinion won't match Yours, it does not mean that the person behaves inappropriately.
comrade, in Topeka I had to really claim about the inadequacy?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:41

Andrey, tell, please, and voice for awakening must be written your own? The effect of this will somehow be different compared to the playback of the voice to third person?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:43

Alexander (developer)
Yes,Yes,your own!!!well,though I'm not Andrei Patrushev,but about their own voice, know exactly)! :oops: :?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 13:05

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Vibration very reliable man wakes, as tied to a sense of self-preservation.
The sound also wakes pretty well, but as hints in the dream it somehow price is not very high (compared to the light flashes). However, if You believe the judicious application of the vibration, then put the vibration motor is possible, of course. Now did an experiment. Put the mobile phone into the DreamStalker'a mask and called him. Vibration is felt slightly, but it feels a bit like vibrating't even mask itself, and the bands on the temples. Apparently, the soft mask layer in contact with the face is well dampens vibration. In short, will make the list of possible completions of a device.