Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Анонимаус
Re: Feedback about DreamStalker

Post by Анонимаус » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:26

Ольга_С wrote:Just last night I dreamed that I was in Church, I put my hand through the wall and she drowned, I was in a Bathrobe, like Buddhist monks wearing brown hooded, and in the Church, I pulled his hands like Jesus Christ speaking to our father, who art in heaven hallowed be Thy name.
Next thing I know I see this black device around my head, remove it, and it was in different parts-like something from star wars or Knight rider. It was in four different parts. It was the dreamstalker, it was my sign in my sleep for sure, then I woke up in amazement!!
You Russian guys are amazing, I love this thing. Wow You really know how to make technology work!!!don't know what to say.
This review is describes a lucid dream? It seems there is just a man remembered his dream, no conscious control of the process of sleep were not here...

Looked through a couple pages of feedback, but also complaints on the build quality and found no reviews about real control of your dreams with the help of the device (well, there is, for example, consciously to fly like a bird or to have sex with idol) - is really possible? Please indicate on what pages of this thread there are reviews.

And I have another question on the safety of use of such devices. During sleep our astral body to go out, but remains connected to the physical body via an invisible silver thread. I asked a friend of the healer about the devices for lucid dreaming, to which he replied that there is a high risk to meet in dreams with other lucid dreamers (for example, those who engage in black magic or just astral entities), which can arrange during a lucid dream SUCH an experience, after which you can either freak out or be forever severed the silver cord and astral body are lost (I don't remember exactly, but on a physical level it's kind and will manifest as insanity).<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:06

Anonymous

You can experience lucid dreaming without any device, and go off the rails not long in real life, just very frightened of something, for example. It all depends on the person, but not from the device. As well as a simple alarm clock helps You get up for work, but will do nothing for You.

You buy a device you will use will achieve the desired result, but writing about it most likely will not. And why do You spend your time when everything works fine? Another jinx :-). However, even persistent critics of the device agree that it works as it should, and certainly does its job exactly as it should. But sometimes someone annoying that the device is not done as he sees proper, plus this fellow today not overslept, got off on the wrong foot :-)and starts on the sea claims that all is actually not on the merits of the appliance and are often written by people that have this device in hands it did not hold.

It is clear that You want to see standard advertising a selection of fictional reviews like:
- I bought the device, put the mask on, just got two OS. The device simply super!
- I got the device, after two applications got rid of the fear of travel in the Elevator. There are no words, so long suffered, no doctor could help me. Thank you!
- I'm just off the hook! Today had sex with Christina and Pauline (this girl, who I really like, but are inaccessible). That just was not there, everything is so bright and unforgettable. Now go and Shine with happiness! Thank you for such a wonderful device!

However, this is valid? Already a much better device seems :-). Only here in the forum all reviews are real, so your nonsense is not found.

Стрижевский

Post by Стрижевский » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:18

Alexander (developer)
My somneniya about buying a device for about three years) apparently, during this time, has not increased the happy owners. I would like to do to meet somewhere in the network with adequate feedback about grimstalker and not just on Your "fair" forum. Agree, very sorry to give$ 200 for the unknown, but the 100$- I would. I think I'm not alone.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:55

Стрижевский wrote:Alexander (developer)
My somneniya about buying a device for about three years) apparently, during this time, has not increased the happy owners. I would like to do to meet somewhere in the network with adequate feedback about grimstalker and not just on Your "fair" forum. Agree, very sorry to give$ 200 for the unknown, but the 100$- I would. I think I'm not alone.
Of course, You want to save money, like many other people in many other purchases. In principle, "at the request of the customers," you can write a page of reviews, since this will allow You to leave with the sum twice more. But You yourself is not funny?

Стрижевский

Post by Стрижевский » Sat Apr 06, 2013 13:41

well, no rave reviews on the Internet, but only indignation about some neudobstvo use and inefficiency. Agree, this is alarming.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Apr 06, 2013 14:26

Rave reviews, usually written by the manufacturers. I even had a friend that at one time worked in the field of promotion of massage equipment in the Internet. His task was to just create a positive information environment network, blogs, forums, social networks.
Personally , I'm buying quite a lot of different things , almost never wrote rave reviews about them, but if it was something negative, such as communication with insurance companies, I left negative feedback.Sure, so do most consumers.
So, studying the information, you should pay more attention to its assessment.
And to fill up the online accolades about Grimstalker is a couple of months of work for any student who wants to earn some money.

Стрижевский

Post by Стрижевский » Sat Apr 06, 2013 15:34

Andrey Kabanov
I think I'm not the only one, but when I go to purchase something - be sure to monitor the net in search of any information able (again)to convince me of the necessity of the purchase. Probably, it would be to the advantage of students who want to earn some money. And the emergence of various bracelets of life and the parlor in the range mindmachine.ru generally baffled. Not serious)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Apr 06, 2013 17:23

For me it is not interesting, I prefer unmoderated in terms of product reviews this forum.
And technology BJ and Parlor think is best, even if a large part of consumers they seem frivolous, however long ago ceased someone to convince.Who needs out for themselves.

Стрижевский

Post by Стрижевский » Sat Apr 06, 2013 17:32

Encouraging letters from the Irish bi

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:24

Стрижевский wrote:And the emergence of various bracelets of life and the parlor in the range mindmachine.ru generally baffled. Not serious)
Of course not serious!
Thank you! You led me to an interesting idea - to try to create the program, BJ a Panacea, which somehow reported that we are dreaming.(bulbs no... of course there will be not so convenient of course - but you can try using the sensations on the hand)

PS - sorry for offtopic, you can delete a message - just wanted to show that the technology is sufficiently advanced BJ.

PSS - still easier :) - can 1.0 or 2 to try any module color dreams - submode realize...

Джекпоттт

Opinion about DreamStalker

Post by Джекпоттт » Sun May 26, 2013 12:38

Got Dreamstalker PRO, first impressions are positive. Beautiful box, colored manual, flash drive with adapter, batteries. Everything is in place, additional for anything in the store escape is not necessary. Thank you.

Ads an hour in 1.5, when I read the user manual in the Internet, and the device was not yet, everything seemed more difficult. Never regretted that took the Pro version, just tried to throw the stick music to listen to before bed. Downloaded Course the OS in the Internet, filled in the folder tunes01 - everything works, the quality is good, volume is also. Turned off in the settings for speaker, headphones included also all works - thanks again. Recorded in a folder after a file with your voice, "I'm in a dream, look around, how did I get here? It's a dream, Sosnica". The quality and volume is also excellent.

Decided to plan on the night of a programme, the timer for 3.5 hours, then a light tip, then my voice after 3 min alarm clock (threw an empty file in 2min after). Then the recorder.
By night dreaming that I am a winter car night food and come to the mountain, where the trails here, the dream changes dramatically and I find myself in another place, where the sun shines brightly. Wake up in a minute work tips, voice after 3 min alarm when turn on the recorder, I recorded my sleep. Analyzed the situation and realized that my dream coincided with the two light signals to alert that the timer begins and ends with the phase of the REM monitoring. A clue why it was included when I'm not sleeping. Set the timer for another hour, I don't know what woke up, but the tips started again in the time when I'm not sleeping.

It seems that the next night you need to reduce the sensitivity of the sensors 5 to 8, for example. Also try to sleep without alarm clocks and see in the morning how many tips for the night to set the sensitivity better. Overall for a first attempt I'm happy with the results, the device works, remained set for themselves and to learn to respond to cues in my sleep.

We will separately comment on the mask, around which there is much debate, over many I would say. Mask is normal for this Board I think it is optimal. One could, of course, at the bottom and the top of the mask to allow the foam strips to keep the light never leaked (and there are some). But it can be done for yourself beloved, I'm sure time will go even less than to sling mud developer.

In a 10 point system if the device is a definite 10, the mask 9 (it is still possible to make it so that less light got.

Thanks again for such an assistant in the Wasps.<

пенто

Post by пенто » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:58

Hello everyone. I want to share impressions. Bought Dream Stalker. In General, the convenient thing...Before I was entangled in the wires...putting on the headphones at night...which was attached to the computer on which the program was some kind of "catapult"

Now everything is much simpler.
At the beginning of practice the whole week zero outputs. But 20 pieces of wakings per night... Then put the voice of M. of the Rainbow(this is the guy who promotes OS in Russia) where he conducts manual..

-You sleep...Woke up.. do the "shopping"...5 seconds, not work? "Power sleep", and the following equipment.... etc.

In short in the next week woke not from signal, and the voice of M. of the Rainbow...the same 20 or 30 times a night.
And yesterday...Michael Raduga began as usual...
First ..You are Sleeping...Wake Up... Die stumpfe ein Tier,wenn du endlich eine Phase vyidesh in, fucking Specht..Mache Technik Trennung.....
I did not realize that M. rainbow speaks pure German language, but when it came... I just stood up in the phase(in the astral).

ПиАр

Post by ПиАр » Fri Nov 01, 2013 0:39

Interesting thing... bought Dreamstalker, in the development of simple, convenient, though the mask had to get used to. Never enthusiastically and deliberately not doing lucid dreams, falls in a month 1-2 memorable dream or moment, to the possibility of complete freedom of action, so was hoping for a device as a helper. The first three nights did not notice any signals, alarms were frequently, for the next time changed the settings accordingly made louder beeps and brighter light.Again, unchanged, by night slept soundly-didn't hear anything, even dreams he couldn't remember.Some nights just threw off the mask, Wake up without her. After practice with the instrument stopped, now understand that the quality of the dream changed. Before leaving the army sensitively slept, dreams dreamed and remembered almost every night,by being there after six months there food, I "disconnected" on another is not called, and sitting and standing, and the dreams could not be considered. There is something like sleep quality, which depends on the overall condition of the body, are quietly into the original, well, the dream Stalker is still only in the help)))
az

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13

Like advertising that the manufacturers do write and post on their websites,but this is the real review from our customer from Ireland who periodically sends us a letter describing your achievements.
Always nice when people are happy.

To: "mindmachine@bk.ru"<mindmachine@bk.ru>

hi there aidan again. your device is very impressive. for some reason it works a hell of a lot better than all other devices i have used around the world. when i awake i can remember my dreams very clearly. also i notice that since i use the dreamstalker a lot my memory is really there are impoved. strange. but wonderful.
i can easily remember things better than before i bought this device.
it is like as if the device helps me to remember things more clearly.
also i would also like to say that it is very comfortable, but does the sensor last for quite a while or does it need replacement now and again like the nova dreamer.
although it seems to correctly detect my eye movement every night as every morning i get at least 15-20 cues with the device so it must be working correctly.
but the dreams are very interesting unfortunately they do not last long but sometimes i wish i could stay in the dream forever as lucid dreams really are the best thing in my life. and to me they are like another form of entertainment. if i had a choice of buying a playstation 4 or buying a dreamstalker i would buy the dreamstalker.
your technology is wonderful keep up the good work;

hi it's Aidan again. Your device is quite impressive. somehow it works a hell of a lot better than all other devices I have used around the world. When I woke up I remember my dreams very clearly. In addition, I noticed that as I use the dreamstalker lot of my memory has really improved . weird. but remarkably I can easily remember things better than before I bought this device .
it seems as if the device helps me remember things more clearly .
In addition, I would also like to say that it is very convenient, but makes the sensor last a long time or it needs to be replaced again and again as Nova Dreamer.
although it seems to correctly identify the movements of the eyes every night, every morning, I get at least 15-20 signals with the device , so it needs to work correctly.
but dreams are very interesting unfortunately, they don't live long , but sometimes I would like to stay in the dream forever, as lucid dreaming is actually the best in my life. and for me they are like another form of entertainment. If I had the choice to buy a Playstation 4 or buy dreamstalker I would have bought dreamstalker .
your technology is wonderful keep up the good work<

Фрай

Post by Фрай » Sun Mar 23, 2014 15:27

Here are some wrote about Remee and set an example, as it is well done. I wanted to write.
I bought it a few months ago. Yes, it is made very well - comfortable, lightweight, looks great. By construction, indistinguishable from simple masks from sleep, which wears on the eyes during sleep, so the light will not distract.

But there is one big BUT. The lack of sensors of eye movement makes it stupidly useless. At all. Completely. It's just the alarm LEDs and not a device for lucid dreaming. And compare it with dream Stalker does not, simply because it's products are fundamentally different.

And yet, for the theorists. In order to configure Remee mask to reveal (there is Velcro tape), pry off the Board and bring the monitor, because its setting is due to the screen flickering on a special website.

In General 4000 p. thrown to the wind, sometimes use it as a simple sleep mask.

And about the cost. It is not clear what you are criticizing producers. Well, you have no money - read books M. of the Rainbow, learn techniques, practice, all free. I have, unfortunately, during the year periodic attempts to go to the operating system according to his methods was only 1 time. You offer a thing, the likes of which is almost there. Manufacturers of Mercedes is not my fault that their cars are expensive. Not satisfied with the price - because you can walk to walk.

PS. This month I think to buy your device.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Mar 23, 2014 16:31

Dream Stalker Pro I have an ergonomic mask - but still light penetrates((( falls on top of my cover
but in General good device, but while little time I've given them all but one then the other
but I think in the near future to re-start using it

Астронавт

Post by Астронавт » Mon May 12, 2014 19:55

Hi all, I am a new user, purchased DS PRO, I have long wanted to try it. Everything is configured according to the instructions, the first night set mode up-1, sensitivity was immediately put 4, the result:
18 positives, with 3 nights until the clock 6.30 am, the dreams I remember barely, pieces. When tossing and turning from one side to the other, Wake up, remember spih at the time of sleep and consciousness immediately involved, but knew that not sleeping and fell asleep, trying not to move eyes. Today will test up-2.
While all are happy, masked to sleep easily. The configuration is very flexible, I will learn gradually.

Астронавт

Post by Астронавт » Sun May 25, 2014 12:51

In the process of using faced this:
1. To the unit every day remember one or two dreams, of the instrument, the subconscious mind, like a snail, head buried in seashells and dreams began to remember once a week. Two weeks have passed and the dreams began to return to the previous level of frequency, apparently the subconscious got used to it and stopped paying attention to the fact that someone is watching moments of dreams.
2. When the dreams returned, appeared the next moment, falling asleep, dreaming, the dream is over, turn around and triggered the tooltip, i.e. the pause time when the device determines my REM, I can see a full sleep and Wake up, and then you get tips. None of the dreams I remember were not flares. Still would like to have a way of regulation of this pause, after which the device starts to give hints.
All this applies to the UP2 regime. With a sensitivity of 4.
Continue to experiment with the settings.

Стрижевский

Post by Стрижевский » Sun Jun 15, 2014 19:09

Was the (happy?) the owner of DS. Mask itself does not interfere with sleep, safely fixed, no flies, no pressure. But worried about the chip itself: I am afraid to accidentally crush her in her sleep and during the configuration process. So that the execution of one request to put the cost of some plastic case for reliability. Vavo with a mask while nebylo. Mask it wakes, it does not feel it daystay in a dream.
Астронавт wrote:Continue to experiment with the settings.
At least one positive thing can say: can not stay awake till the morning online, come to work rested)

АнастаГон

Post by АнастаГон » Tue Jun 17, 2014 14:25

What are all suspicious. Torture tests a poor device. When I bought the device about any tests, not even thought of. And it works like a bulldozer.
Last edited by АнастаГон on Sun Jun 22, 2014 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

Стрижевский

Post by Стрижевский » Wed Jun 18, 2014 17:59

АнастаГон wrote:What are all suspicious. Torture tests a poor device. When I bought the device about any tests, not even thought of. And it works like a bulldozer.
despite this You still continue to read otzyvy about DS. Something wrong)

Стрижевский

Post by Стрижевский » Fri Jun 20, 2014 13:04

Experiments with the settings gave a positive result: a night with the Wasps. It only took a week to get used to sitovym tips. Recommend. Thank you!!!!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 13:29

Стрижевский wrote:Experiments with the settings gave a positive result: a night with the Wasps. It only took a week to get used to sitovym tips. Recommend. Thank you!!!!
That's great! Most importantly - a willingness and a positive attitude, then everything works.

ЮрийС

iWinks

Post by ЮрийС » Tue Jun 24, 2014 22:49

Read about the new American device iWinks, to-collected money in January of this year and now runs in sale. It seems that without a mask.

Interesting to hear the comments of the professionals. This is really something new or old in a new package?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 23:59

Juris And is there a solution?