Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
1Андрей1
Re: Feedback about DreamStalker

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:43

Michael P
Tell me if this timer is not set, the device must respond to eye movement by default?
Not sure as never done. In my opinion, if just to turn it on it will be in standby and will not fire.
On page 11 of the manual says that you need to run it to the work of putting the timer. And after that he start, and will use the setting of triggering default or your. Note that when replacing/ removing the batteries the settings are reset to default. To put them a matter of minutes, or even less.
Exhibit hours is not necessary, because the timer is not tied to them.

Михаил П

Post by Михаил П » Mon Apr 02, 2012 13:13

Thank You, Andrew. Now I understand why the device did not work during my dreams. Just now I saw on page 33 of the manual, a scan of the sensors starts only after setting the timer.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 13:27

Michael P
Monitoring eyelid movement is automatically activated at the end of exposure timer and nothing else. Therefore, the timer set is necessary in any case.

Михаил П

Post by Михаил П » Mon Apr 02, 2012 13:32

I understand, Alexander. Thank you. I will try.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 07, 2012 14:39

We have received a feedback from a buyer from Ireland,he once bought all the currently available devices of this type and very happy with Dreamstalker.

Hi there this device is amazing i had 12 cues last night and distinctly remember 2 lucid dreams the first one i was wearing an astronaut suit and astronaut following another shooting a laser gun at flying frogs

The second i saw a girl from my past with blonde hair in real life we hated each other but in the lucid dream we loved each other. Then i could see this strange door with bars in it. There was a silver square button on the other side of the door so you could easily open it from either side even if the door was closed. Strange there was a button on one side and a door handle on the other.

Boy i love this mask!!!
It can even tell me what times i had my lucid dreams. Also i am very impressed at the way you gave me a book in perfectly spoken english good work guys. I am really impressed. This mask works better than my stupid archos android tablet which keeps crashing and freezing on me. I hate archos tablets ha ha. See you guys.
From cavan ireland - Mr. geary very proud and happy owner of dreamstalker.

hi, this device strikes me,there were 12 signals last night, and distinctly remember 2 lucid dreams. At first I was dressed in a full astronaut costume with another one astronaut was hunting with a laser cannon on the flying frogs .
The second I saw a girl from my past, with blond hair and in real life we hated each other, but in a lucid dream we loved each other. Then I saw this strange door with bars in it. There was a silver square button on the other side of the door, so you can easily open it from both sides, even if the door was closed. It was strange buttons on one side and a doorknob on the other.

Man, I love this mask!!!
It can even tell me that I have lucid dreams. In addition, I am very impressed with how you gave me a description, in perfect spoken English, good job! I am really impressed. This mask works better than my stupid Android ARCHOS tablet that keeps crashing on me. I hate ARCHOS tablet ha ha. See you guys.
With Cavan Ireland - Mr. Geary very proud and happy owner of the dreamstalker.
<

Алтай

Write here your criticism DreamStalker

Post by Алтай » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:47

Hello, yesterday received the parcel with DreamStalker was delighted, and studied the entire manual and couldn't pay attention to the quality of the device and the mask. in General the quality of DreamStalker is the ratio of price is very low! many ill-conceived, if those who created it don't really make friends with people, and think more about the profit on the number of such. the instrument has an overall rating of 2!!! of 5!! not very comfortable and incorrectly, that the "naked" could do a silicone case, so as not to tear the mask with sharp edges priyatnyh items on the Board, the mask is also of low quality and doesn't smell good, but still it is not very convenient!!! on the count of nedobrosovestnyh manufacturers! IT'S NEEDLESS!! the mask flies Vosne and is next to the pillow. much to dorabotat, the product is very "RAW" cost of unreasonably expensive, considering that much inconvenience, hunt will personally meet with the developers and tyknut nose!!!!

Алтай

Re: Write here your criticism DreamStalker

Post by Алтай » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:22

What concerns functions of the device, everything works and complaints especially can't cause different, with the exception of unfriendly interface, which in our age is IRRELEVANT, that the display of the clock?!!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Write here your criticism DreamStalker

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:31

Hello, Altai.
Very distressing to hear that our product has caused you such disappointment, nynyashnyaya design is sold already not the first year and your feedback from this assessment is the first on this forum.
If you have specific proposals for the modernization of our developers will study them.
You may apply for the issue of the return of goods in the mail mindmachine@bk.ru

Алтай

Post by Алтай » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:43

LET'S START IN ORDER:
1. COMPLETE NONSENSE TO INSERT AND REMOVE THE CHARGE!!!!! THE MASK IS TORN, CLINGING TO THE THREADS AT THE PARTS MICRO BOARD
2. HOLES BURN HOLES UNDER THE SENSOR, DIFFERENTLY SIMPLY YOU WILL NOT NAME, SO RUDE AND STUPID!!!! YES IT IS A DEFECT!!!
3. ELASTIC BAND SECURES THE MASK TO THE HEAD!!! 2 SHOULD BE GUM!!!!
4. SQUEAKER JUST HELL!!!
5. WATCH TO INSTALL YOU ONLY NEED TO HOLD +OR - TO WAIT LONG WHEN IT BEEPS ))))
6. WHAT WAS THE NEED TO MAKE SUCH A MASSIVE COST??!!
7. ELEMENTARY IS NO THICK FILM ON THE BOARD THAT WOULD PROTECT THE BACK SIDE OF THE CHIPS FROM CLINGING TO THE THREAD!!!

WHY IS THIS SILENT?????
Last edited by Алтай on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:03, edited 1 time in total.

Алтай

Post by Алтай » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:54

Andrey KabanovAndrey Kabanov
Андрей Кабанков wrote:nynyashnyaya design is sold already not the first year
And you have a year not modified and did not notice not one of the FLAWS!!!?

Алтай

Post by Алтай » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:38

Actually I did not expect it to stolknutsya with such a situation, the people who sell the devices (mindmachine) which expand consciousness, and to be unconscious?! strange isn't it?

ahahha , "nynyashnyaya design is sold already not the first year and your feedback from this assessment first in this forum." -Andrew Kabankov , just funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Алтай

Post by Алтай » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41

Andrey KabanovMichael PAlexander (developer)
Александр (разработчик) wrote:Monitoring eyelid movement is automatically activated at the end of exposure timer and nothing else. Therefore, the timer set is necessary in any case.
BUT NESRAZU, FIRST SERVED AFTER EXPOSURE OF LIGHT(WHY?) AND THEN JUST A MINUTE LATER FLASH?!
why???!!!!

AS A DEVELOPER, YOU ANSWER!!! AND ABOUT DEFECTS SAY WHAT?!!!

Алтай

Post by Алтай » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:45

STRANGE TO BUY A DEVICE WITH SUCH A WILD MARGIN, AND THEN TO MODIFY IT OR +FOR 3000RUB BUY MASK ABOUT))) WHAT A DEBELIZM???? YOU THERE, WHAT WITH THE HOLES IN THE HEAD GO??? SSORI FOR OFTOP BUT OTHER WORDS IT IS NOT!!!!

Алтай

Post by Алтай » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:11

http://bitbangerlabs.com/ THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR DEVELOPERS!!! LEARN HOW!!!!!!!!!!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34

Алтай wrote:http://bitbangerlabs.com/ THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR DEVELOPERS!!! LEARN HOW!!!!!!!!!!
Have you been offered to take Grimstalker and return the money, if You do not like it. So let's use it to buy this device in which not even monitoring eye movements, which supplies clues at random, hoping to get into the REM phase.

Notice that all these Your comments say a lot about Your mental state, and I, just like human beings, was so sorry. I wish You to cope with problems and build relationships with others.

Алтай

Post by Алтай » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:53

YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND EXPLANATIONS AND TO ANSWER QUESTIONS: LET'S START IN ORDER:
1. COMPLETE NONSENSE TO INSERT AND REMOVE THE CHARGE!!!!! The MASK is TORN, CLINGING to the BONE PARTS, MICRO circuit BOARD , the question is: WHY are YOU SO MADE???
2. HOLES BURN HOLES UNDER THE SENSOR, DIFFERENTLY SIMPLY YOU WILL NOT NAME, SO RUDE AND STUPID!!!! YES IT IS A DEFECT!!! why??? answer???
3. ELASTIC BAND SECURES THE MASK TO THE HEAD!!! 2 SHOULD BE GUM!!!! which can be you have objections????
4. SQUEAKER JUST HELL!!! argue me????
5. WATCH TO INSTALL YOU ONLY NEED TO HOLD +OR - TO WAIT LONG WHEN IT BEEPS ))))
6. WHAT WAS THE NEED TO MAKE SUCH A MASSIVE COST??!!
7. ELEMENTARY IS NO THICK FILM ON THE BOARD THAT WOULD PROTECT THE BACK SIDE OF THE CHIPS FROM CLINGING TO THE THREAD!!!

WELL, WHERE THE LITERACY DESIGN ??? at AVTOVAZ you to work!!!!

Алтай

Post by Алтай » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:55

nynyashnyaya design is sold already not the first year as AVTOVAZ 10 years and not one change

And you have a year not modified and did not notice not one of the FLAWS!!!?

Наталья Петрова

Post by Наталья Петрова » Thu Jun 28, 2012 15:25

Hello. 2 days ago I got the device. Will write my impressions. First mask I have not felt uncomfortable, got used to it for the 2nd night, during sleep is not off. The first night, not there with built-in settings, the device just awoke, and sleep was not a good habit. The second night ie today with your settings, the device is brought turmoil to the characters of the dream, when the street "uploaded" red light, be aware do not have time TC. the device woke up (in the settings was a long light signal). Changed settings. Fell asleep again, the device worked, the characters in the dream, I explained how to get to something, and when in a dream again "flooded" all red characters said in unison "Well that's opaat?!", unfortunately the device is again awakened because of the long signal, be aware of did not. I will say that I more than a year trying to lucid, or go into a phase according to the method of the Rainbow etc., but I have so nothing happened, although the dreams are very deep and vivid and I remember them all, but the impact on the sleep I never worked. So I'm very happy with the results, though modest so far, I hope as familiar with the settings, everything will work out. Thank you for the device!!!

Лунатик

Post by Лунатик » Thu Jul 05, 2012 14:48

Good day! The day before yesterday received this amazing device. The night first. Settings are all default, only turned off the sound so as not to disturb his beautiful half. Surprisingly, no discomfort from the mask is not noticed. Twice I woke up to find my eyes frantically running around. It was the feeling of the border States, but inexorably thrown into reality. Removed the parting and fell asleep. The next day, after analyzing his experience, I realized that it is necessary to make the signal weaker, so as not to be awakened. Night the second. The mask still does not interfere. Prevents to fall asleep a sense of expectation. Had been lying in bed for two hours, sleep is not visible. Took off the mask, and after some mocarstw fell asleep. The last few days were very intense, and I think it prevented to achieve results. Before that I was attempt to directly login, but could not be fixed, I threw in the beginning. A couple of times entered in the OS, but not for long and superficial. This was the reason for purchase. Not going to give up, will experiment further, about results I will unsubscribe.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:32

Hello! I wear a mask much more than a year in the nightstand so I could not get used to the "amaldanik". Sorry, it took me about a month and was postponed, it is necessary to reduce the weight and size, or to transfer control to a telephone communication via blutosky. In General, the device is probably the best in its class but in the sense of control is not very good, and the speaker with tape immediately saleel, it is not possible squeak to listen to.

Happy for the Comrades whom he liked, and I do not really...

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Thu Aug 23, 2012 15:48

Back to the post office we have received a feedback from a buyer from Ireland.

All along i doubted this device for a while but just the last 2 nights in a row using duplex mode on its own level 3 du 3 the first night i had an almost out of body experience !! I dreamt i was like iron man flying through the sky lasers were flying out of my hands making me fly up through the clouds. In the dream i actually remember being scared because i was so high in the sky looking down. Then i landed somewhere and was talking to some guy and asked him was i in england .
and he said yes. Then i panicked and thought it was real and said to myself oh no i have no money to get home to ireland??? i freaked out and next thing i was a robot fighting with another robot. But the other robot was attacking me. Then i woke up.
Just last night i dreamt that i was in a church and i put my hand through the wall and it sunk in i was wearing a robe like the buddhist monks wear brown with the hood and in the church i was stretching out my hands like jesus christ saying our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name.
Next thing i know i see this black device around my head took it off and it was in different parts like something out of star wars or knight rider. It was in four different parts. It was the dreamstalker it was my dreamsign for sure then i woke up in amazement!!!!!!
You russian guys are amazing i love this thing. Wow you really know how to make technology work!!!!!
I give you guys 100%
Wow this is the most amazing device i ever got in my life!!!!!!
all along i realised that duplex mode wasn't switched on on its own, but now it is and an having lucid dreams almost every night guys i feel like opening up a shop and selling those things if i had the money i would buy 10000 of them
Cool !!!!
:)
Good work, guys, i dont know what to say!!!!!
you guys are amazing !!!!!!

This is amazing!!!!!
All this time I doubted this device for some time, but only for the last 2 nights in a row, using the duplex mode on his level 3 DU-3, the first night I was almost out of bodily experience! I dreamt that I was like iron man, flying through the sky, lasers flew out of my hand, causing me to fly through the clouds. In the dream I do remember how scary it was because I was so high in the sky looking down. Then I landed somewhere and was talking to some guy and asked him, I was in England? and he said Yes. Then I panicked and thought it was real and said to myself: Oh no, I have no money to return home to Ireland?? I was scared, and the next I was a robot fighting another robot. But the other robot attacking me. Then I woke up.
Just last night I dreamed that I was in Church, I put my hand through the wall and she drowned, I was in a Bathrobe, like Buddhist monks wearing brown hooded, and in the Church, I pulled his hands like Jesus Christ speaking to our father, who art in heaven hallowed be Thy name.
Next thing I know I see this black device around my head, remove it, and it was in different parts-like something from star wars or Knight rider. It was in four different parts. It was the dreamstalker, it was my sign in my sleep for sure, then I woke up in amazement!!
You Russian guys are amazing, I love this thing. Wow You really know how to make technology work!!!
I give you guys 100%
Wow this is the most amazing device I have ever received in my life!!
All this time, I realized that the duplex mode has not been enabled by itself, but now having lucid dreams almost every night, guys, I want to open a store and sell those things if I had the money, I would buy 10000 of them.

Cool!!
:)
Good job, guys, I don't know what to say.
You guys are awesome!!<

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:35

wanted to buy a Pro device, read the forum. I'll wait, when will make normal implementation in terms of quality of materials and ease of use for his almost$ 300, but not Amateur at the knee. Not ready, sorry :) So for a few years sales could lead to a normal view - display buttons and display from the outside, the LEDs on the other, to securely fasten almost stationary to charge it every time not to pull out. Well, in the link that the person gave. This mask in hands to take pleasant, and colors are all there, and even pictures of different - 95$
What prevents$ 300 to do this? I do not mind the money, I feel sorry for them to give and to possess a collective thing and feel that I benefited from.
Well, make an effort and I will certainly buy this device, even more expensive.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:04

Some need a show-off, some - results.

The first actively scribbling posts on the forums with glowing reviews or angry(regardless of whether they received the result or even the device is not bought), the second quietly and purposefully with the practice. that is...

Often the first can hang round with a bunch of terribly cool and incredibly expensive trinkets and all chattering about how wonderful they are the results(which is usually not the case, as practice for the chatter of time left), and the second at the knee of garbage, snot, and faith collected some substitute and get everything he wanted, and sometimes more invaluable, that's just the point to shout about it on every corner do not always find.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 13:34

Александр 1 wrote:This mask in hands to take pleasant, and colors are all there, and even pictures of different - 95$
However, you do want to note that there is no head for such a device - motion sensor eyes. To make such a device is easy, it will be a beautiful, compact and great on all sides, but buying him will only be those citizens who choose things not on the features and technical characteristics, and the color of the body.

As for DreamStalkera, it is sold for many years, and sometimes it happens that someone starts bending the fingers, and everything to throw mud. It seems to me that often in these situations, the fault is not so much device, how many frustrated life of the buyer.

If you really look at things, it is easy to see that devices with such functionality, what is DreamStalker PRO not yet done in any country of the world. This does not usually see, but if the fabric of the mask thread sticking out of the seam, it's just a horror... the Device is made fine, and the disadvantages to find or sucking of the thumb can be almost for any thing.

Well, for example, take the buttons - Yes, they are closed by a mask, but it is done so that the person sleeping on the abdomen, pressed it against the pillow. Who is hard to understand, he begins to shout to the entire area that the device absolutely sucks, due to the fact that he had to slightly lift the edge of the mask to press the button. Isn't it crazy?

Go ahead - led display. Many do not understand, why not use contemporary, glass, color LCD. Not used to the splinters of a cracked screen when sleep it crushed, did not get into the eyes of this man, for then he will scream that the device is bad, far worse than losing my eyesight. Who wants such experiments? Used the display of the selected safety reasons.

Before you condemn and revile made, considering himself a priori by the expert should try to understand that there are different reasons that are not always obvious at first glance, but which have to be taken into account when designing the device.<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:23

I bought my sister grimstalker about three days ago got the first 2 today OS.
For a start I will say that she does not similarly fond of, except a couple of books of Laberge and green I had to read. Last month, keeps a diary of dreams, Navigator has ensured that the remember dreams almost every night(voice installation in the alpha and subthreshold suggestion). Since the order on the website(by the way, a bit annoying that the money through the savings Bank was no faster than the device at the EMS in my wilderness, maybe it makes sense to expand the methods of payment, for example, to begin accepting payment through the terminal QIWI the same to use - I on hammer use it - there is instant payment, you can comp to pay, and from the data the system requires only a mobile phone number, through which pass confirmation) I set up on her phone a bunch of reminders almost every 15-20 minutes, the melody and the inscription on the screen "is This a dream?" with a strong showing every time to get a mobile phone from a pocket and two or three ways to check the reality("I miss one time in a dream is a clue not to react") - looking at hands, read the lyrics, look in the mirror or with one eye on the nose...
The device came set it up and explained how to use it. Wore at 3 am to 8 am.
The first night of no results, and 3 actuation(and 2 at the time on the bedside table after removing). Raised the sensitivity of the sensors by 2 points. The day took a NAP for a couple hours, I put on a mask, 6 positives, but no memories of dreams. Added alarm clock in the settings.
Second night. 4 dream, all somehow meet lighting tips(fireworks over the steppe... the batteries in the flashlight sit down and it starts blinking, not responding to the off button... her friend on the cap flashing lights, like on a police car, he mows the grass in the garden... the cat in the eyes flashing sparks). Added to the folder BEFORE the recorded voice of melody, playing the reminder, and the folder AFTER it his voice dictated "This is a dream... Natasha, this is a dream... You sleep... Natasha, are you sleeping..." with pauses 15 seconds between phrases.
Barely half an hour ago had escorted home with her rave reviews - descended to me with Uta early and from 9 am splashed positive emotions about the night adventure...
Alexander, and not the device memory card and a speaker to change places? So you are not pulling from the mask to pull out and edit the entry on the computer. And anyway, it would be much easier on the pocket flap with Velcro closure to make access to the buttons and the screen was not removing the mask, only opening the valve.<