Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
icedogas
Re: Feedback about DreamStalker

Post by icedogas » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:50

so, maybe a strange question - from this thread, the maximum that I realized that the more that came out when OS users are fun, not tried anyone to record any useful information, such as dictionary of the English language or any audio book I understand funds are available for this..

Snajpersha

Post by Snajpersha » Wed Sep 07, 2011 13:06

That's only just got Grimstalker. To Estonia arrived in 6 days) First impressions are pleasant. The mask sits comfortably, menus along with user manual are quite clear. I was expecting the worst as unaccustomed to such displays. Checked out motion sensor eyes - works fine. Sleeping with him had not yet)))

Question. I did just in case the brightness signals more. And the sounds I in a dream does not want to hear as you Wake up to the sound of any. And not one sleeping). Set the volume to one. And to turn them off completely can???

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 13:41

Snajpersha wrote:That's only just got Grimstalker. To Estonia arrived in 6 days) First impressions are pleasant. The mask sits comfortably, menus along with user manual are quite clear. I was expecting the worst as unaccustomed to such displays. Checked out motion sensor eyes - works fine. Sleeping with him had not yet)))

Question. I did just in case the brightness signals more. And the sounds I in a dream does not want to hear as you Wake up to the sound of any. And not one sleeping). Set the volume to one. And to turn them off completely can???
Make the duration of the sound 0. That's not it at all.

Snajpersha

Post by Snajpersha » Thu Sep 08, 2011 0:22

The first tests conducted during the day) fortunately, I was tired and sleep was not a problem even in this time. Set the timer for half an hour. The pre-alarm woke me up for half a second. It was a moment the floor in the dream I saw just a cloth mask and light. Went out like a light. Then I had a dream that I'm holding my phone and suddenly the screen begins to Shine bigger flashlight in my face. By the way the white light. I woke up and realized the dream. Just continue sleeping. The device was made at one operation)

Question... kind of found this in the manual... I don't quite understand what it's for pre-alarm, how long before the end of the timer it works? or it just signals the beginning of monitoring eye movements? up to this point the sensors disconnected? And is it possible to extend the time of awakening the alarm clock after the recorded movement. If you put I looked the manual says min. Mono three or five minutes to put?

Thank you all developers! Everything is cool. The light is embedded in the dream is left to recognize.

Minus one but it is solved in three seconds. Board is inserted into the mask so that the sensors fall just below the slots even if they expand. Put in the bottom pieces of cotton wool, increased Windows and now the sensor is always in sight even if the crawl, shake, etc.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 0:52

Snajpersha wrote:the First tests conducted during the day) fortunately, I was tired and sleep was not a problem even in this time. Set the timer for half an hour. The pre-alarm woke me up for half a second. It was a moment the floor in the dream I saw just a cloth mask and light. Went out like a light. Then I had a dream that I'm holding my phone and suddenly the screen begins to Shine bigger flashlight in my face. By the way the white light. I woke up and realized the dream. Just continue sleeping. The device was made at one operation)

Question... kind of found this in the manual... I don't quite understand what it's for pre-alarm, how long before the end of the timer it works? or it just signals the beginning of monitoring eye movements? up to this point the sensors disconnected? And is it possible to extend the time of awakening the alarm clock after the recorded movement. If you put I looked the manual says min. Mono three or five minutes to put?

Thank you all developers! Everything is cool. The light is embedded in the dream is left to recognize.

Minus one but it is solved in three seconds. Board is inserted into the mask so that the sensors fall just below the slots even if they expand. Put in the bottom pieces of cotton wool, increased Windows and now the sensor is always in sight even if the crawl, shake, etc.
Here is a piece of text from the manual:
========================
2. the extension of the aging timer sleep. 30 seconds before the expiration of the exposure time of the sleep timer the device will give two flashes of light the smallest brightness with a period of 2 seconds. After that, if you're still awake, you can increase the exposure timer to the desired value by pressing the CHECK button. Each press is accompanied by a short sound signal and increases the aging timer for 10 minutes. If you stop pressing the button after 5 seconds after the last pressing will sound melodic to a signal indicating memorization of the new exposure time. Thus, when you set a new shutter speed, pause between clicks CHECK button, must not exceed 5 seconds.
========================

The monitoring starts when completely will expire aging timer.

The alarm, if enabled in the settings, it will always be fire in a minute after the issuance of tips. However, it should be noted that the PRO version has the ability to stretch the time to the desired value. Use your file in the directory AFTER that will be played after the issuance of tips. It should be empty, with zero volume. If, for example, its duration is 2 minutes, the alarm clock rang in 2 min (file) + 1 min (delay alarm) = 3 minutes. You can not even turn on the alarm and at the end of the file to record voice, saying that it's time to Wake up and remember a dream. Cool :-)). Specifications for file format instructions.<

Snajpersha

Post by Snajpersha » Thu Sep 08, 2011 14:53

Why is not working? Put the device on 40 minutes, but I never managed to sleep. After pre-alarm decided not to turn it off, and once I'm awake, to see how it all works. Waited a bit (about 3 minutes) and started moving the eyes. And weak. Much. And on everyone. Though henna. Settings are all as should be. The alarm clock was off. The sensitivity to the maximum (i.e. the minimum).

Question. After deployment, the timer is how long the device will do the monitoring? Until you enable and check the number of actuations? As generally, he shows to be in monitor mode REM? when the timer counts down burns point on the extreme right, and during monitoring there is a sign)

Sori for barging in! I want to understand. What grimstalker non-responsive after preliminary signals scared...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 15:28

Snajpersha wrote:Why is not working? Put the device on 40 minutes, but I never managed to sleep. After pre-alarm decided not to turn it off, and once I'm awake, to see how it all works. Waited a bit (about 3 minutes) and started moving the eyes. And weak. Much. And on everyone. Though henna. Settings are all as should be. The alarm clock was off. The sensitivity to the maximum (i.e. the minimum).

Question. After deployment, the timer is how long the device will do the monitoring? Until you enable and check the number of actuations? As generally, he shows to be in monitor mode REM? when the timer counts down burns point on the extreme right, and during monitoring there is a sign)

Sori for barging in! I want to understand. What grimstalker non-responsive after preliminary signals scared...
Well everybody thinks that they will be able to cheat the device, especially when moving the eyes :roll:. As a rule, you don't :oops:. For this I had written on this forum topic with the title "Testing of the motion sensor eye." For such experiments, and inspections.

Monitoring is switched off when the ON/OFF button. During monitoring, no signs there, so as not to waste the battery power on the indicator, because at that time people still sleeping, but check the device status, you can click CHECK. The manual describes all this in detail.

Абырвалг

Post by Абырвалг » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:21

The device looks pretty good,but its price is quite high.Question to developers - why did you do nothing to reduce the cost of the device?Prices now existing,it is expensive.It is the price that keeps many from purchasing this device.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Sep 26, 2011 17:22

Perhaps in all sections were asked the question "why so expensive" .
Without going into the actual question of the cost of production and pricing,I will repeat in the N-th time:expensive and cheap are relative terms,if something is expensive for your budget,it's worth thinking about how to increase your budget.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Mon Jan 09, 2012 17:44

I decided to order DreamStalkerPRO. Waited over the holidays to pay for the order.
Long weighed and analyzed the ratio of price/benefit. And concluded that it's the right thing for me.
Where to get money? No question. Went to the Bank and took a loan. :oops: I think DreamStalkerPRO be of more use than the TV that it was possible to buy on credit for the same money.

Lucid dreams have around the mid 90s. To deal with them, I began to tell against their will, and forced. For a long time I was worried about the strange tremors-pain in the abdominal in the time of falling asleep (like a punch from inside the body). And nothing helped them to relax, in addition to the practice Osov. Practice Osov significantly softened and weakened these unpleasant cramps. So I gradually got involved in the case.
There have been many attempts to realize themselves in dreams, but good was not enough. And almost all of them have been realized by me by the entrance to the dream without disconnecting consciousness. I.e. included in the OS without blackout of consciousness. I think it's much more for practice, than just Wake up inside your dreams. Several of these Havo enough for me to understand what is lucid dreaming, which is described in his books Carlos Castaneda. They is not a fairy tale. The matter is requires a serious relationship, but not necessarily!!! with a smile :) on the face.

The last few years fear of the transition in the OS without falling asleep (without blackout). This fear prevents me to practice on.

I want to try softer way - to awake and realize a dream. For this and bought the device. I hope he will help me 8)

николайй

Post by николайй » Wed Jan 11, 2012 21:32

turned out the first time for 2 minutes. became gradually increase the noise from the physical world. the OS was hard to resist. I thought, okay next time. but next time everything was half blurred. more OS did not work, because all the time I Wake up 1-5 minutes before the alert. signals. decided to deceive the subconscious asked the wife to set time 2.5-3.5 hours, but the subconscious got in touch with the subconscious wife and I again woke up 1 minute before pre. signals. advise what to do.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jan 11, 2012 22:02

николайй wrote:turned out the first time for 2 minutes. became gradually increase the noise from the physical world. the OS was hard to resist. I thought, okay next time. but next time everything was half blurred. more OS did not work, because all the time I Wake up 1-5 minutes before the alert. signals. decided to deceive the subconscious asked the wife to set time 2.5-3.5 hours, but the subconscious got in touch with the subconscious wife and I again woke up 1 minute before pre. signals. advise what to do.
Probably would have helped random setup time fluctuation response time within 1 hour.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Wed Jan 18, 2012 18:35

Today I received a parcel with DreamStalkerPRO. Was pleasantly surprised with the speed of delivery 7 days. The fact that from Moscow live far away, time difference is 7 hours. The parcel arrived by courier directly to your home. With instruction figured out for 3 hours. Read the claims instructions with DreamStalkerPRO in his hands, doing all that is written there. It all became clear. Everything works as it should. Did I need the settings, plugged in headphones and I will try today. I will write the results.
In General, while all :ay

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Wed Jan 25, 2012 17:23

p. 1 A week has passed. Select the settings for themselves. Until it's either too strong signals that Wake me up or too weak, who do not get it. Thank God there is the possibility of fine-tuning, it is possible to vary that so, syak. And the dream I have is always different - I sleep like the dead, then insomnia.

p. 2 I want to say one thing, I've noticed the effect, which began to emerge in 4-5 days, when I began to use the device. When I go to sleep in the mask, the mask is perceived as a black screen on which I watch through closed eyelids. Gradually appears the depth and shape of the room in which I am. Enhanced tinnitus. Consciousness is absolutely vigorous, clear. Next thing I know is that there is a transition in the OS. But slowing myself down (I'm afraid) and forced to sleep (further see p. 1).

I know that a week is a short time for testing of the device. So try on :ap .

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 21:58

STALKER try another diagram. Sleep 4-6 hours, to do things for 5-10 minutes. And then put on a mask and sleep in it further.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Fri Jan 27, 2012 17:57

1Андрей1 wrote:STALKER try another diagram. Sleep 4-6 hours, to do things for 5-10 minutes. And then put on a mask and sleep in it further.
Thank you 1Андрей1. Your tip just in time. Today I will try. I used to do it without the device. Divided sleep time into several parts with the help of the alarm clock. The probability of the asset is increased. But the device to do not have guessed. Thank you once again :ay

БАРСЕР

Post by БАРСЕР » Mon Mar 05, 2012 13:59

Hi. do OS 2010. achieved strange results. Understand that around me is a dream that is not real watch the illogic of what is happening but see yourself what the real derive me to the limits of the ordinary behavior like I really went to a real Museum to see the unrealistic dreams. Ordered Dreamstalker maybe his light will help to understand that I was in this Museum is also a dream

Александр Великий

Post by Александр Великий » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:50

Hello! Recently bought a DSPro. A few IMHO, and it is what it is, sorry in advance. Just want to note that of course would somehow smooth body(shell, clear case, silicone liner) to put him in, because when you touch with wet fingers to spikes, occur circuit and the operation fails. So the instrument hung out several times(I hope that).Inserting and removing the circuit Board from the pocket constantly clings to its elements for the material. To do this, and made the pocket a little wider, as I understand it, but that Board it's loose and the holes for the sensors and LEDs are not mutually consistent. In order to put the sensor exactly opposite the holes necessary to make a number of manipulations and not the fact that after the final dressing of the mask and further sleep, they will not stray. Tactile honest, too, at the lowest level - I remember the radio in school. The cheapness of the implementation of the idea does not match the declared value is definitely! Functionally, though, the author States that this achievement compared to other models, but not the best way to learn is not so easy and most importantly, as a newcomer do not understand everything - what is and what and in what sequence something or other to use. Set up one-time minute-by-minute flipping with the beeping - the process of discouraging these days. The device did not create the impression of a reliable product for 5 applications(evening use) freezes, in addition to faults in the touch, 3 times, and tightly, treated by pulling out the batteries. Time in the morning of the second day lost. This morning the buttons did not react, pulling the power is not recovered, I hope that battery is empty and this is the fifth night, and in addition to light stimulation no longer used. And when I start audio how interesting to be missed - every 2 nights probably will have to change the battery. Although, perhaps included were not the best elements.
Application. To the unit, I already knew what is a lucid dream. The first 2 nights I was woken up the lights, I fully woke up - the dream was very sensitive and I just disabled and removed the device. The next day I was exhausted yourself with a day and left in the night like a knockout. Apparently, dreams were, because this morning I searched, but the process of transition or awakening in the dream I do not remember and do not know happened or not. Moreover, every morning the mask was pushed up on his forehead - not understandable to me in what period it occurred, before or after login. You will need to put the camera on the night of the experiment. Not pleased with the fact that dreams are still held in a passive scenario, ie, not under my total control. What I remembered in the morning it is not running the script, or I'm exhausted in the morning. Else noticed that these days(when you sleep with a mask) I don't get enough sleep, condition broken and it's not like the moments with those true dreams, of which there were only 3 from the time when I learned that you can manage - so far no comparison! But I hope that with the instrument still achieving objectives should be faster than to wait for naturally.
If you suddenly decide to do silicone soft cover for the Board - I'll be first in line buyers.<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 13:34

Александр Великий wrote:Hello! Recently bought a DSPro. A few IMHO, and it is what it is, sorry in advance. Just want to note that of course would somehow smooth body(shell, clear case, silicone liner) to put him in, because when you touch with wet fingers to spikes, occur circuit and the operation fails. So the instrument hung out several times(I hope that).Inserting and removing the circuit Board from the pocket constantly clings to its elements for the material. To do this, and made the pocket a little wider, as I understand it, but that Board it's loose and the holes for the sensors and LEDs are not mutually consistent. In order to put the sensor exactly opposite the holes necessary to make a number of manipulations and not the fact that after the final dressing of the mask and further sleep, they will not stray. Tactile honest, too, at the lowest level - I remember the radio in school. The cheapness of the implementation of the idea does not match the declared value is definitely! Functionally, though, the author States that this achievement compared to other models, but not the best way to learn is not so easy and most importantly, as a newcomer do not understand everything - what is and what and in what sequence something or other to use. Set up one-time minute-by-minute flipping with the beeping - the process of discouraging these days. The device did not create the impression of a reliable product for 5 applications(evening use) freezes, in addition to faults in the touch, 3 times, and tightly, treated by pulling out the batteries. Time in the morning of the second day lost. This morning the buttons did not react, pulling the power is not recovered, I hope that battery is empty and this is the fifth night, and in addition to light stimulation no longer used. And when I start audio how interesting to be missed - every 2 nights probably will have to change the battery. Although, perhaps included were not the best elements.
Application. To the unit, I already knew what is a lucid dream. The first 2 nights I was woken up the lights, I fully woke up - the dream was very sensitive and I just disabled and removed the device. The next day I was exhausted yourself with a day and left in the night like a knockout. Apparently, dreams were, because this morning I searched, but the process of transition or awakening in the dream I do not remember and do not know happened or not. Moreover, every morning the mask was pushed up on his forehead - not understandable to me in what period it occurred, before or after login. You will need to put the camera on the night of the experiment. Not pleased with the fact that dreams are still held in a passive scenario, ie, not under my total control. What I remembered in the morning it is not running the script, or I'm exhausted in the morning. Else noticed that these days(when you sleep with a mask) I don't get enough sleep, condition broken and it's not like the moments with those true dreams, of which there were only 3 from the time when I learned that you can manage - so far no comparison! But I hope that with the instrument still achieving objectives should be faster than to wait for naturally.
If you suddenly decide to do silicone soft cover for the Board - I'll be first in line buyers.
The instrument should only be used normal, high-quality battery system ALKALINE (included, apparently, not always appropriate there). Conventional can very quickly come into disrepair, and the device may hang. Treated with replacement of the batteries on a normal. The batteries cannot be used. As for touching the parts of the device with wet fingers, then this will crash (and may be damaged) any electronics. Hands should be dry and touching the electronic parts located on the bottom side of the Board should be excluded as much as possible. That is, if You got the appliance from the mask, then do not put his sweaty palm, and lay it flat on a clean table, holding the edges of the Board. You do not come to mind, for example, remove the video card from the computer and put it on the edge of the kitchen sink, and then complain that they say it without a box :-). But there are shortcomings in all things, even if it is premium, believe me.<

Александр Великий

Post by Александр Великий » Tue Mar 13, 2012 19:11

Alexander(the developer), so this afternoon I bought a new battery put in a zero response. Thought that was covered already by the "box". Twisted in the hands - triggered the inclusion of a fraction of a second, and began to feel all - find the red wiring from the battery pack naripan initially! Photos can make! Here's what to do now - return it back? OTK, if it would, these things should be seen. Podpath possible and on the place of course, nothing complicated, but you never know what then, say the blame to be climbed.
Now I understand why it fails time and locked up.... What say you, Alexander, how to be?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 19:22

Александр Великий wrote:Alexander(the developer), so this afternoon I bought a new battery put in a zero response. Thought that was covered already by the "box". Twisted in the hands - triggered the inclusion of a fraction of a second, and began to feel all - find the red wiring from the battery pack naripan initially! Photos can make! Here's what to do now - return it back? OTK, if it would, these things should be seen. Podpath possible and on the place of course, nothing complicated, but you never know what then, say the blame to be climbed.
Now I understand why it fails time and locked up.... What say you, Alexander, how to be?
Instrument is defective - change in the office.

БАРСЕР

Post by БАРСЕР » Wed Mar 14, 2012 13:27

Hi. I think I understand why the light dreamstalker wakes.Happens like this - the brain is asleep and suddenly the light is introduced disrupting the usual as you prosypaeshsya and nothing can do about it.Between sleep and consciousness seem to have a plot which takes the decision on stimulus from outside and the time it requires literally a moment. The problem is that it is unconscious therefore we can not to affect that is to choose the one we want(to include consciousness or the dream), he just includes it sees fit. To realize this immediately helped me practice which I invented myself. Our body turns over in her sleep and I was able to realize only a remnant of this event. For example lay on his back, turned on his right side. I was curious to affect it. Tried to realize that moment when the brain decides to turn. First udovalos to see only the termination of the turn then from the middle first, then turn later, the solution will turn but it was still as if in the shell of the unconscious, and only time and desire it cracked and at that moment I felt amazing the silence from which you can make YOUR decision.

Михаил П

Post by Михаил П » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:34

I bought this device with the prefix Pro.

The first thing I was unpleasantly surprised by is that in the manual there is no description of the operation procedure of the device with the default settings. Any romance in the instructions complete with all kinds of stories and promises, and main no. Why would you want to describe the General concept of lucid dreaming, if the buyer is already known, since he was this device purchased? Ignorant people will not pay just 300 bucks.

I have had dreams with this mask, but the device didn't work. And I have no idea why.

Read the user manual. To set the time. Okay. Next, set the timer for operation. Recommendation three hours. Tell me, why this timer is needed? Unless the device does not need to determine when to turn on without any timers?

Describe the General operation of the instrument, including an explanation of which side in relation to the eyes to invest in the mask cost. The manuals have nothing.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:20

:)
I'll try to answer as the owner of this device.
which side in relation to the eyes to invest in the mask cost.
The battery compartment myself :wink: All sticks must be kept away from the eyes. Buttons by the way, can be pressed through the fabric, without pulling out the device.
to set the time.
time setting is in principle a waste of time. So how do I know when it worked does not make sense for people going to bed at different times.
Further, the installation of timer for operation. Recommendation three hours. Tell me, why this timer is needed? Unless the device does not need to determine when to turn on without any timers?
I recommend reading the book of Laberge to understand what made the timer. And so, it is made in order to choose the periods of his work. And generally I recommend not to go to sleep and set the alarm on the rise after 3 hours of sleep. And then use the mask.

4. The instructions are all more or less clear. You need to configure individually, but there are common factory settings.
If you are sure that the device did not work (watching the data in the instrument itself, or so I think?), we need to reduce the threshold, i.e. to set more sensitivity of the motion sensor.

Михаил П

Post by Михаил П » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:25

Thanks for the replies, Andrew. Tell me if this timer is not set, the device must respond to eye movement by default? That is, the sensors are always in the scan mode and the device should be such as to "enable"?