A new idea for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
АндрейСПБ
The need for new functions in the device

Post by АндрейСПБ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:57

Good afternoon. In principle, the idea of the instrument and performance I liked, though , in my opinion, the sensor works well only on hand for a successful sale), but in principle, the instrument in its class with a useful and the right direction. Another thing is that there is already a competing system for a similar price and it looks like you are exceeding and leading the advertising in glossy magazines. I wouldn't want to advertise competitors on your website, because it's not polite, but to Express the opinion that you "potevate on our laurels" or doing someone else's team to stop the development of the theme, I think I should. Any system needs to improve, especially technical, but I like buying the mask 2 years ago, I see you have changes, no firmware updates ,no new features you will not appear. For this you can tell that the mask is sufficient for the development of initial skills or push, and then there is no need - and I will respond that in the current situation of pollution spirits, demons, and competing "hackers dreams", etc. to use the mask to hard. I would argue that they are controlled by setting the start time of the scan, which was exhibited by the device, i.e. they use a mode of active dreaming (Hypo) for body training of sleep a dreamer, but not allowing to develop the person. Then they use trained body of sleep for their own purposes.
The man just seems that he is in a full lucid dream - in fact he's under control. "All is already stolen to us".) They manage to do their job in the window of the active phase of a dream, but do not allow to start a mask - awakening of man.
Therefore, such a low efficiency of the mask.
Propose to add an additional option counter hindering the realization , namely, the ability to set start and end time of the random scan start, i.e., to make the beginning of the scan is more uncertain. If you can't do it yourself, please describe the connection to the Board for its independent programming and access code. So I need your suggestion to upgrade the version.

In addition,I would like to propose to modify the charge towards a more qualitative analysis of sleep, even some of the toys are already equipped with the sensor (the electrode on the head) to remove the EEG. In my opinion you need to replace your scanner is immobilized on a sensor or Supplement, even better.
Finally, it is desirable to have a standard interface with the computer, especially if there is a electrode for EEG.

With best wishes<

к-13

Re: New idea for DreamStalker

Post by к-13 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:15

AndreybI deleted You created the topic, and its contents put here - on you need from the first message on the forum create a new topic when this is already a dozen. Do not clutter the forum, then the same members on it as You will be confused.

АндрейСПБ

Post by АндрейСПБ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 14:51

It would be from your side kindly and decently, in confirmation of your words, to bring a similar message (in my opinion this approach no notice and can not be), and otherwise it looks like to bury the topic with your first visit. However , thank you, and just not removed with the removal of the account), and this happened.
And sorry to hear that as the first response didn't leave a comment. Or at least tell us will the official reaction to the treatment?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 13, 2015 15:08

I don't even know what to say about the management of your device from the spirits, demons and Hackers of dreams that would not offend :)
To update and discuss it with the developer. While in the short term it's not in the plans stood.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 15:27

AndreybI did not refer to the developers to answer for them, but to use the equipment in the current version I am personally very comfortable. Is that a mask I did not like (I made). So don't even know what You "basically" answer. But I want the newbies here to be comfortable - to make it convenient to search for answers to their questions, that section was not overloaded with countless clones and alerting of existing ones.
Let us each question to create a separate topic - just interesting! And most importantly, then sucked from all sides of the issues will be much harder to find and all the newcomers will again and again to create new and new threads with the same content. The forum will become a cesspool or swamp. Do you want it? And this topic is under Your proposal fits. Don't begin your participation in the community with Klokov, splashing saliva, disrespect towards others and violation of rules for the participants.

АндрейСПБ

Post by АндрейСПБ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 20:36

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I don't even know what to say about the management of your device from the spirits, demons and Hackers of dreams that would not offend :)
To update and discuss it with the developer. While in the short term it's not in the plans stood.
I never said they control the device, but they know the time that I put up and awake before the alarm went off , but having to use the entrance to the active phase sometimes, in fact, seconds before the start time of the scan.

АндрейСПБ

Post by АндрейСПБ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 20:45

к-13 wrote:AndreybI did not refer to the developers to answer for them, but to use the equipment in the current version I am personally very comfortable. Is that a mask I did not like (I made). So don't even know what You "basically" answer. But I want the newbies here to be comfortable - to make it convenient to search for answers to their questions, that section was not overloaded with countless clones and alerting of existing ones.
Let us each question to create a separate topic - just interesting! And most importantly, then sucked from all sides of the issues will be much harder to find and all the newcomers will again and again to create new and new threads with the same content. The forum will become a cesspool or swamp. Do you want it? And this topic is under Your proposal fits. Don't begin your participation in the community with Klokov, splashing saliva, disrespect towards others and violation of rules for the participants.
My topic could be called differently, this is not just a technical issue and not a new line of discussion - that Labarga , just the mention of demons or omitted, in reality, I see everything is already running , we need a new function. In addition, the question of the source - if you modify anything not going to the issue of competitiveness - I paid already would not buy - the market is moving. On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with the repetition, as if the topic is not interesting, it quickly leaves from the first lines down and disappears in the archives. I see that the drive inside some sort of old themes is the question potpitki it with new blood, and personal ambitions plus a desire to Shine the hint of lag is understandable.
Strange - I went to the forum page that sells the device, i.e., the official organization, and you say that it is almost your initiative - how to understand this site and the forum officially represent the company who sold me the device?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 13, 2015 21:30

There are no demons that hinder you to go to the operating system. Modernization of device for dealing with them is not needed.

АндрейСПБ

Post by АндрейСПБ » Mon Dec 14, 2015 0:05

Why is it so categorical, in diving, I clearly distinguish between them, i.e., in meditation, their conversations are very specific.
I can also say that none of you are currently not working in the OS (and can not go in principle) and it's just all business project and in the best case, you create a pseudo OS.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Dec 14, 2015 0:08

АндрейСПБ wrote:it's just all business project
az so

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 14, 2015 0:28

Andreybif you meditate and enter into falling asleep while keeping vigil, the first thing that will happen is you will hear voices. You probably take it for demons. Then followed by the vibration and kaleidoscopic images, a and you're in the OS.

АндрейСПБ

Post by АндрейСПБ » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:21

Sometimes I get into a pseudo-OS, but it's not the OS, as the body of sleep is controlled to a greater extent they even seemingly their thoughts is their installation. You have a logical problem. You refer to Laberge and Laberge in his works refers to the authority of Felts and it allows the presence of demons. Just then he hasn't come to this . Thus demons and your "Bible" is. By the way, they can take a picture . Can one exhibit.

АндрейСПБ

Post by АндрейСПБ » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:33

Сергей Владимирович wrote:hi, everyone!

As I understand it, the main problem in making devices for the OS is a false positive due to micromovements of the eyes not related to REM phase, and also due to the displacement of the mask during sleep.

Sincerely, S. V.
If you set the time and close the device from interference - it will still work. A function of false and anyway this way is not workable, by the way interesting to see the code of the program - maybe it's just an alarm clock . Laberge with companions fastened the sensor to the eyelids, as I understand it.If it turns out that there is fraud.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:02

АндрейСПБ wrote:
Сергей Владимирович wrote:hi, everyone!

As I understand it, the main problem in making devices for the OS is a false positive due to micromovements of the eyes not related to REM phase, and also due to the displacement of the mask during sleep.

Sincerely, S. V.
If you set the time and close the device from interference - it will still work. A function of false and anyway this way is not workable, by the way interesting to see the code of the program - maybe it's just an alarm clock . Laberge with companions fastened the sensor to the eyelids, as I understand it.If it turns out that there is fraud.
You can check the sensors listed here way http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... f=7&t=2733
By the way, this is the top topic in the section.

Protection against false positives is implemented so: the sensor is triggered first the motion sensor alarm, but only if the movement continues for a certain period of time. The algorithm determined by the program.

About demons, please contact the Church or a psychiatrist, depending on your texts, I would recommend to do immediately.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:06

АндрейСПБ wrote:I can also say that none of you are currently not working in the OS (and can not go in principle)
You know, Andrew, on this forum, many of these figures happen - "if I can't get into the alpha state by using the mind-machine, all the rest lie shamelessly when they talk about how they do it" and "if I can't get into the OS, then no one can in principle". A very common psychological mechanism, even in the fables of Krylov described. No one wants to admit that he's the problem, its laziness or unwillingness to strictly follow the instructions (or at least this user manual to read) - everything is easier to blame the world, to understate the value is not achieved goals to the plinth or to "expose" the falsity of those who did.
When the demons let You go, re-register and operate the appliance normally.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:37

АндрейСПБ wrote:I never said they control the device, but they know the time that I put up and awake before the alarm went off , but having to use the entrance to the active phase sometimes, in fact, seconds before the start time of the scan.
Time You know :) A greater number of people on earth Wake up in 10, 5 and sometimes over a minute before your alarm :? This triggered an internal "timer".

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Dec 14, 2015 13:20

Can one exhibit.
Please place a photo with the demon. I wonder how it is possible to photograph a dream
a Larger number of people on earth Wake up in 10, 5 and sometimes over a minute before your alarm
Some time every day for a minute Wake up ))

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Dec 14, 2015 19:39

Look attacked the man :( all right here the experts osov
The man expressed his vision of the world and it is already in a psychiatric hospital to determine - Yes, you do it been verified then? Mages damn :roll:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 21:50

Rostislavif "my vision of the world" man contradicts the very possibility of a normal life in this world of others, the Council is correct - it is for these "iakovides" and created the correctional institution. You never know what the outcome of that is his communication with the demons that supposedly the world Wasps turned off... Although it's probably another Troll, who even with the principle of the device is not familiar, but the new chips in coming up with it...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Dec 15, 2015 13:38

I was once cocodamol hand bitten, woke up and felt the place. Well, hell, once passed, there is true simulators were very lethargic, in a beginner level set, only frightened, but remained idle. And yet succubu seen again, persuaded not to indulge in, did not obey and it in the end eliminated

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 15, 2015 15:20

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
мимоходом wrote: And yet succubu seen again, persuaded not to indulge in, did not obey and it in the end eliminated
..Yes.)) Sometimes, as a lure, perhaps twenty, and they deteriorate, but obedient, they just finger point and say it .FAS!for example .. if the boss at work is misbehaving and barking, because of its neudovletvorennosti. After a week of quieter water below the grass..pale and pensive..))))) And so those Demons..unsophisticated, you might say simple-minded, to persuade them not worth anything..fear feed them a portion as bulk ice cream, and They honestly perform a contract..))))
Well, Yes, Yes... :shock: obedient...and finger ...and the FAS... Who else. Know this one and I'm not the only lure ..the SPIDER , Yes gives....,but takes.. And takes more than it gives . And the man seems smart and famous, and books, smart writing, and wanted to have more and own .. they will Give all that is asked and will ask whatever they want for it.
Yeah ... they ..just did "errands serve" and who is like unto the King of the hand leads-submit it, to bring it, and head under the heel)))).. :) Oh well.
Bike bits Panas, and only.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 16:58

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:And Demons..so those unsophisticated, you might say simple-minded, to persuade them not worth anything..fear feed them a portion as bulk ice cream, and They honestly perform a contract..))))
Exactly the same thinks year-old child when he communicates with the academician. But the child seven years old understands how stupid he was for two years. However, not every child, sometimes to old age could not understand it. Especially if his parents continue to feed and clothe. Demons (demons, fallen angels) exist from the creation of the world, and particular person lives a moment. It is clear that the devils saw a lot of clever thinking to myself that they are cunning and clever as red Fox. It is clear that it is advantageous to support this idea, fueled by his pride. It is their job essentially. Because pride is a nasty God, and alienates man from God. It can be good to understand the response to be to this message. So very funny to read, as a man boasts that he is smarter than the demons, not understanding the meaning of their actions.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 17:10

I definitely like the people on this forum)))

"You relaxed with MM? You're lying! All lies! I couldn't..."

"You haven't seen real demons in the OS? You were not in this OS! Only in Psevdas, because I'm not all right! And nobody was all this opportunity was closed, the demons that speak to me in the moment of falling asleep... But I'm unable to feed them or to cheat, and therefore, in my hands the keys to the dream world and I step away from the throne of the imerator of the galaxy."

Damn, honestly, with these interlocutors, no torrents, books and theater do not need! Why? Here everything is in real time and with real (almost) people)))

Guys, if you seriously take real demons - believe me, the last thing you can then do is trumpet about it on the Internet. Max medic saliva will obscure from conscious action (when aminimum haloperidol obsolet to such an extent that the possessed entity just interested will be the continuation of the Banquet), and then only with great luck...

Yes, 6 years ago I also met with the succubus, and with the guardians of the astral and other parasites - I even have some sort of stigmata has not once been (though it's really quite simple to explain)... But it's all echoes of our own psyche - our cockroaches love to feed on our energy.
Not satisfied or dissolved libido? resosnance will drain all the energy of the dreaming body through it.
After hearing tales about demons, bloodsuckers? - cockroaches fear will get a lot of fun and food at the first opportunity.
Sociopathy thrives? - malicious demons, cockroaches will definitely rests in sleep clothes to put in a shameful position again to get drunk to satiety...
Flyers tend flocks of people for their own food and occasionally milked excessively obese individuals dreaming energy? - sure it will.
We determine what will be our world of lucid dreams - if we truly understand that sleep, you have full control of it, and if only we only have a pseudo-understanding, and the dream becomes a pseudo-conscious - he will constantly break through our fears, prejudices and other people's cockroaches, which we took in his head.

After consideration of the traumatic events of the past and the rejection of imposed most of the stereotypes the vast majority of this rubbish magically disappears by itself.

Why are the vast majority, but not all under the net? Yeah, I don't deny that there's some kind of an add-in, merge the energy that is needed to control the dreams, but if you think well, it's just protecting the mind from redundant information - why should the waking mind to remember the night raving, serving one purpose - the processing of experience with the sort of memories and vystroeny neural circuits on the basis of this? Exception only for the results of the analysis - if based on the processed data we can conclude about some danger in the future, the memories of this in shaped break in reality (then to the dream book to look through))).
But if a dreamer is also a shortage of sleep is decent, then this protection has the highest priority user for the system to sustain life and to maintain health(health) resources spend on some outwardly useless igrulki - shooters, simulators and quests of dubious quality)))

But these soldiers this crap are unlikely to stop - if you have no one to fight heroically, you should at least windmills to go to war, most importantly, to pathos and epic)))<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 17:14

к-13 wrote:Guys, if you seriously take these demons, believe me, the last thing you can then do is trumpet about it on the Internet.
I think so too.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Dec 15, 2015 18:31

Alexander, why are you so convinced that man lives instantly, and demons always. An equally logical theory, except that the person is nothing at all, all in it (in this model, hell - the adrenaline, burning the body, causing a fever of emotions-demons). And so by the same reasoning, the theory of the related spaces of different kinds, there (more here) live the same people from his life, particularly the demons... I know three people who are awake see, without any dreams... Just the parameters of the spaces are different, may live longer, but also mortals. I'm from there many people met here have - they love cats maim, beetles legs to tear, the stars upside down to paint... See there it went on increasing, ascended like us. Why not, sounds logical? Why are you so sure in your model? It is possible that the so - called demon, just another form of life (well, bullied of course, is Yes). We've got the same kind of hell in our world, when viewed from the position of the upper, and many of those "fallen" in this viscosity (voluntarily, without any ecclesiastical paraphernalia)

K-13, why are you so sure that this echoes in our psyche, not a real flight into space, shifting his assemblage point through the perception (well, such a person thinks of geishas, they are to him and having - shifted the assemblage point to a similar space). I repeatedly found the existence though not separate spaces, worlds, and say local micropezidae, simulators, nano-worlds, test platforms, artificially created to complete man so that man learned something, for example not to be afraid or acquired a new quality, such as determination and leadership. But if these mikropuzyrki test exist, created for me, whether by me, or someone else (out there and other people go with me, by the way, is very rare, but they felt like Living in contrast to the extras script) - so can the real full-fledged worlds to be. Well, there is the Scandinavian tree of the world Yggdrasil - it has Hel as quite a separate world... Well, why would someone not be able to travel...

Well, all I guess the question is - why do you believe that your model of the world the only true. There are no demons, there's demons that they are immortal or mortal, that's just filth psyche that they are stupid, that they are cunning... Yet there are contradictions and no point of view, which includes all the points - the picture is definitely incomplete. So there is sure to be nothing, this is the way the psychosomatic unit

I certainly do not tune into demons and no such desire (occasionally enters automatically in different interesting places). But if the person communicates with them on the short leg is at least experience. And maybe he even destructive to humans, but it is an experience. Themselves to not want to at least listen to interesting<