Additional questions for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Северянка
Problems in the operation DriamStalker

Post by Северянка » Fri Apr 24, 2009 13:27

Hello. For the past month trying to get OS DriamStalker but nothing happens, at first it scared me, then woke, I put the function at the minimum and still no good. And now even worse: he never takes the lights, do check the instructions! And not with no reason at all starts to make quiet "strcookie" sounds, it is necessary to turn off. Tell me what it could be. Per month never were able to get into OS!!!!! :cry: bc

Re: Problems in operation DriamStalker

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 24, 2009 14:08

Северянка wrote:Hello. For the past month trying to get OS DriamStalker but nothing happens, at first it scared me, then woke, I put the function at the minimum and still no good. And now even worse: he never takes the lights, do check the instructions! And not with no reason at all starts to make quiet "strcookie" sounds, it is necessary to turn off. Tell me what it could be. Per month never were able to get into OS!!!!! :cry: bc
Remove the old batteries, install fresh batteries, press the menu and do a restart SEtd. If after these actions cues (when checking in the mode ChUP) not, simply adjust the device.

A quiet, fluttering sounds (rather quiet clicks) can occur when failures in the program because of the Bay liquid or contamination of the printed circuit Board of the device. Treatment - by a thorough rinsing electronic parts from the bottom side gasoline "Shoe" and no less thorough dryer household Hairdryer. Alcohol or any solvents to wash the appliance is not in any case.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 0:53

Гость wrote:Remove old batteries, install fresh batteries, press the menu and do a restart SEtd. If after these actions cues (when checking in the mode ChUP) not, simply adjust the device.

A quiet, fluttering sounds (rather quiet clicks) can occur when failures in the program because of the Bay liquid or contamination of the printed circuit Board of the device. Treatment - by a thorough rinsing electronic parts from the bottom side gasoline "Shoe" and no less thorough dryer household Hairdryer. Alcohol or any solvents to wash the appliance is not in any case.
It was advice from me 8) .

Серый волк

Post by Серый волк » Tue May 05, 2009 20:59

I have a question. If the monitoring mode of the REM device caught eye movements, flickering and woke me up, and I immediately clicked CHECK what further algorithm of its work? The manual says that the timer mode for 30 seconds. before the monitoring device will flash 2 times , and each press of the CHECK increases the aging timer for 10 min. But I have not the INITIAL timer, and the timer mode (with transfer at 10.20...min) AFTER the last monitoring mode(which woke me). In other words, can I after waking up just the right number of times (e.g. 5 times for 50 minutes) click CHECK and continue to sleep. But after 50 minutes the apparatus is again out of the timer(when I fall asleep again) and start again to monitor. Want in such a situation, half asleep(when he woke me up) to work only with the button CHECK and not to be rummaged on all buttons, setting the timer again. The manuals on this occasion I found nothing, is there close to the theme, but added an alarm clock, and it dilutes the whole meaning.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue May 05, 2009 22:54

Серый волк wrote:I Have a question. If the monitoring mode of the REM device caught eye movements, flickering and woke me up, and I immediately clicked CHECK what further algorithm of its work? The manual says that the timer mode for 30 seconds. before the monitoring device will flash 2 times , and each press of the CHECK increases the aging timer for 10 min. But I have not the INITIAL timer, and the timer mode (with transfer at 10.20...min) AFTER the last monitoring mode(which woke me). In other words, can I after waking up just the right number of times (e.g. 5 times for 50 minutes) click CHECK and continue to sleep. But after 50 minutes the apparatus is again out of the timer(when I fall asleep again) and start again to monitor. Want in such a situation, half asleep(when he woke me up) to work only with the button CHECK and not to be rummaged on all buttons, setting the timer again. The manuals on this occasion I found nothing, is there close to the theme, but added an alarm clock, and it dilutes the whole meaning.
The CHECK button in this situation is only for a reality check, it that is before all things, and to fit her with any other functions is impossible, especially in periods of revival when the person just might need a definition of reality.

For quick setting the timer in this situation the easiest way to do the following:
1. Click on the device ON/OFF button (once, briefly) to exit to the previous menu, hours;
2. Then simultaneously press the buttons [-] and Enter to set the timer for 30 min.;
3. Continue to sleep :)

On the other hand the question arises: why do You generally do? After all, if the tips You woke up, what's the point of them again to use with the same level of brightness or volume? All you have to do the next day to try to use the tips weaker. In a few days You will be able to select the desired level using the manual settings, if the default for You will be either too strong or too weak. That's all :? . Good luck!<

Post by Guest » Wed May 06, 2009 21:58

The CHECK button in this situation is only for a reality check, it that is before all things, and to fit her with any other functions is impossible, especially in periods of revival when the person just might need a definition of reality.
Clear. I wanted to find out all the functions of a CHECK button, because: first, it is easy to find in the dark and half asleep(in fact, she purposefully only available ); second, it assumes several functions, including the postponement of monitoring on the specified number of minutes. So I thought that would be very helpful if her opportunity coincided with my needs. But no, no way.
On the other hand the question arises: why do You generally do? After all, if the tips You woke up, what's the point of them again to use with the same level of brightness or volume? All you have to do the next day to try to use the tips weaker. In a few days You will be able to select the desired level using the manual settings, if the default for You will be either too strong or too weak. That's all . Good luck!
The fact that the person's inner world - a very subjective thing and is not stable and can vary greatly not only over night, but within an hour or each awakening. And not the fact that at the same light signals related dreams, the response of output(the awakening or the OS) will be identical(i.e., do not have that device with the same settings will Wake a second time). Naturally, the level of the signals must be kept in optimum range(probably chosen for a few nights), but the success of Osov in this range is a matter of "if" and "mood". This is the essence of my aspirations to improve efficiency achieve Osov. Instead after each "failure" (Wake-up) to postpone until the next night, for one night to make several attempts(with slightly different mental approach and a different content of the dream) with the same, about optimal signal levels. You can, of course, the middle of the night to get into the settings, changing the signal level, but: first - lazy sleepy, second-not the fact that the new settings are appropriate (and after the 3rd waking I have a wicked climb in the settings), in the third - digging in the settings to move away from my sleepy state. Now, if once awake, press 1,2,3 times in a separate, easily accessible button, to move the timer for 10,20,30 min. and fall again to sleep.
Of course you can press the mode button hours, then somehow manage to find and click the minus sign and enter at the same time(and minus - first), and all this in a half asleep state when you don't remember where right and left at the device. I'm about to sew on buttons of different profile and size in front of the buttons, to somehow navigate by touch. And tape Pikachu to close up, and then the whole family by night he puts on the ears when on button is pressed(can controller what is?).<

Серый волк

Post by Серый волк » Wed May 06, 2009 22:12

Guest was me. Forgot to log in.(it is necessary to check the reality not only in dream but also in the forum :( )

Максим Кузьмичев

Post by Максим Кузьмичев » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:43

Interestingly written. And it's all based on personal experience? :)

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2009 22:18

Hello, the creators of the device.
Recently acquired Grimstalker. I would like to share my opinion about the use of the device and ask questions.
Inconvenient fastening of the mask. My face in the morning is on your forehead, while straps tighten tight enough. I think you should give more thought to the mounting of the mask. I have some ideas, but can I alter the straps securing the mask.
The manual says that the device takes hints in the phase of REM sleep, which can be 5-6 times per night with a period of 1-1. 5, but then why do I have a trigger occurred at 4.38 and 4.46.
Timer earned at 4.30. The sensitivity of -5. I woke up at 6.00.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 22:37

Гость wrote:the manual says that the device takes hints in the phase of REM sleep, which can be 5-6 times per night with a period of 1-1. 5, but then why do I have a trigger occurred at 4.38 and 4.46.
One REM may be a few positives.

Максим Доля

Re: Additional questions by DreamStalker

Post by Максим Доля » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25

Hello, I do not understand what is happening and I have a duplex mode........ put a du-3 immediately after the delay timer is a series of 3-4 light signals, then after around 1 min a series of 3-4 is a bit brighter then a lull and one short beep....... and that's all! Where the increase of the intensity signals, why does he turn off? And should there be more audio cues in addition to light?

2. why do I get the music from the speaker and headphones piped to porshivy quality? Recorded voice messages are sometimes distorted beyond recognition.........?

3. and about mask of the device a lot of flaws, the material of the mask itself I think mismatched, clinging dust and any debris causing the appearance of the device leaves much to be desired. The slots for the motion sensor somehow look not serious, there is no clear landing place of the chip in the mask I have to turn on the light gently place it to match the sensors with the cutouts and then another to hold that it is not twisted while you're wearing a mask. In total, the design of the mask I think is not thought out.

And in General the idea is interesting, and has everything you need for a successful start. Thanks waiting for your reply.........

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:58

Максим Доля wrote:Hello, I do not understand what is happening and I have a duplex mode........ put a du-3 immediately after the delay timer is a series of 3-4 light signals, then after around 1 min a series of 3-4 is a bit brighter then a lull and one short beep....... and that's all! Where the increase of the intensity signals, why does he turn off? And should there be more audio cues in addition to light?
Unfortunately, You did not describe the conditions under which all this is happening, but we can assume that the device gives a hint of what its sensors receives light from incandescent lamps or TV monitor. And it hits directly, not much, and so that activation of the sensor occurs with small periods, abruptly. And one of these positives, obviously, met the algorithm requirements disable device eyes in duplex mode. So You heard a short beep, after which the device was disconnected. If the device is not disconnected, the process came to light tips, combined with a sound.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:06

Максим Доля wrote:2. why do I get the music from the speaker and headphones piped to porshivy quality? Recorded voice messages are sometimes distorted beyond recognition.........?
When recording a voice message from the built-in microphone, it is not necessary to do it excessively and loudly close to the microphone, as when playing in a dream You don't need that kind of volume, as when listening in the subway, and excessive voice volume at the microphone can cause distortion.

If You use ready audio message in MP3 format created on a computer, the quality should be just fine. There is a limit on the bitrate - it should not exceed 128kbit/sec.

Used batteries must be ALKALINE system.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16

Максим Доля wrote:3. and about mask of the device a lot of flaws, the material of the mask itself I think mismatched, clinging dust and any debris causing the appearance of the device leaves much to be desired.
If this tissue that is used in the mask, and You clinging to debris, what would happen if You wore clothing made of suede, velvet or velour? I think you just need more frequent cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, and as for the other comments on design fabric mask, there is, I agree, there are some flaws that could be improved, but this can be said for any practically things - the car, cell phone, computer, etc. That is in this world is absolutely perfect created man?

By the way, it is possible to order to the device different mask: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5003.

Максим Доля

Post by Максим Доля » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:47

Thanks for the reply, but another question..... Turns out the duplex mode should be used only in the dark? This mode I tried day and night and not once he didn't Wake me up........ tried to restart the device but the result is the same. P on the voice message, here it is slightly different, first listening to the message as normal and then gets distorted and the batteries will not affect this distortion!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 16:03

Максим Доля wrote:Turns the duplex mode should be used only in the dark?
The device can be used at any time of day, but should not be exposed to the electric light that contains a strong surge of alternating current. They are not visible to the eye, but their instruments can "see" and takes over the trembling eyelids. Daylight from the window don't act like this.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 16:08

Максим Доля wrote:N o about the voice message, here it is slightly different, first listening to the message as normal and then gets distorted and the batteries will not affect this distortion!
Can't even figure out what it can be called the first time. Can replace the device for a new one. This is probably some kind of a tricky fault. Please attach to the instrument a note with a brief description of the problem.

Максим Доля

Post by Максим Доля » Tue Aug 28, 2012 15:00

And if I have passed the warranty period? will change? :?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 15:27

Maxim Share

You can only replace the device under warranty.

What is your DreamStalker - PRO version or regular?

Максим Доля

Post by Максим Доля » Tue Aug 28, 2012 20:59

DreamStalker PRO, but the music itself isn't important to me, but the duplex mode is not show, this is serious!

Максим Доля

Post by Максим Доля » Tue Sep 04, 2012 13:56

Looked at the receipt, the warranty period is not over, so you send the device for replacement.

Тапас

Post by Тапас » Fri Sep 21, 2012 21:33

Alexander please tell me, but I think to get dreamstalker pro, but something that is not understood, I need to the device during the REM played my record on the headphones, is that possible ? And is it possible for example to turn off all lights and alarms for Wake-up(or just put out very weak) that the instrument is reproduced only recording? Thanks for the reply .

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 21:49

Тапас wrote:Alexander please tell me, but I think to get dreamstalker pro, but something that is not understood, I need to the device during the REM played my record on the headphones, is that possible ? And is it possible for example to turn off all lights and alarms for Wake-up(or just put out very weak) that the instrument is reproduced only recording? Thanks for the reply .
Yes, it is possible. Put manual setting UP=0, and the duration of light and sound signals is equal to zero: F=0, S=0. Your file put in a directory BEFORE and play files from this directory: bE=1.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 21, 2012 22:01

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Yes, it is possible. Put manual setting UP=0, and the duration of light and sound signals is equal to zero: F=0, S=0. Your file put in a directory BEFORE and play files from this directory: bE=1.
But, if I understand correctly (at least on my device), then BEFORE starts immediately after the delay and independently from the REM, but in order that the record was somehow tied to the REM, it is necessary to include AFTER (or scripts). Or is now different?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote:But, if I understand correctly (at least on my device), then BEFORE starts immediately after the delay and independently from the REM, but in order that the record was somehow tied to the REM, it is necessary to include AFTER (or scripts). Or is now different?
Andrew, the message from BEFORE is issued upon detection of BDG (before tips, because - before) and AFTER - immediately after tips. The files from these two directories as if United with the two sides to the tips.

Immediately, when the timer is active, the messages from the directory TUNE1 - TUNE9.

Messages from SLEEP1 - SLEEP9 (scenario NAP) is issued immediately after message AFTER.