Additional questions for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Анималарт
Additional questions for DreamStalker

Post by Анималарт » Tue Mar 04, 2008 22:45

Прибор для осознанных сновидений DreamStalker

Hello :ay
I'm addicted to OS, read a lot of topics on the forum and description of new developments DreamStalker, but still have a few questions about DreamStalker and not only... I would be grateful if you answer, thinking, not whether to buy...
Actually a question
1) How many gradations of signal strength(flashes) and how strong the most powerful flash? I'm a heavy sleeper and just want to be sure that DreamStalker me to sleep good... what do you think would work?
2) The sound of "Beep" when you press the button, the reality check is very loud? it can Wake a person c strict sleep lying around? maybe the sound volume is also configured\disabled?
3) Did you Duplex method to use? realize that requires training, just wondering what percentage of people make it work (roughly of course)
4) Is there shipping to Odessa? what some ways? the Deposit for example? grieve not :)
PS Rem-Dreamer-and was not, but I hope that DreamStalker better... thanks in advance

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:47

Animaland
Hello!
1.Gradatiei 7 (or even 9),highest degree WELL VERY BRIGHT,I dream just shakes,for example, me 3 is enough).
2.Generally sound and very clean,it is adjustable,but on the test button reality he is loud enough to Wake can.
3.personally I never tried on this device duplex,a little early,but still ahead;)
4.Shipping exists almost anywhere by EMS Russia prepaid...good Luck!

Анималарт

Post by Анималарт » Wed Mar 05, 2008 18:01

Dimas, thank you :ay

Александр (разработчик)

Re: Additional questions by DreamStalker

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 18:17

Анималарт wrote:How many gradations of signal strength(flashes) and how strong the most powerful flash? I'm a heavy sleeper and just want to be sure that DreamStalker me to sleep good... what do you think would work?
Gradations brightness is 9, the maximum brightness sufficient to Wake a soundly sleeping man. Moreover, You can use the combined signal of the awakening, when, together with flashes of audible signals. Shades of volume is also 9.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:53

Alexander (developer)

Alexander,

If you go on vacation abroad and take the device - if you want to declare at customs, or so you can go?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:54

Alexander (developer)

Alexander,

If you go on vacation abroad and take out a device - it has to be declared at customs, or so you can carry?

Накавалду

Post by Накавалду » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:50

Tell me, will the Stalker to test the OS, if I think that I do not see dreams? Well, or more scientific - I do not remember them. Ie just fall through the night, Wake up in the morning, not mindmachine timemachine and some :) And so for many years, never have nightmares, even if you watch a scary movie before bed. Theoretically, I think Stalker should help, since it will be the intention, the commitment, it will be possible to remember something specific. For example, if you don't go out in the OS, then at least remember that was flash, right? Or who knows maybe there is a dream that should not penetrate the consciousness... Or the energy is not enough, then the Stalker will not help. Well, with the chemistry of the body is also closely related to, if you take melatonin at night, then at least one dream in the morning will be. I think the most important advice is to record at least :)
In General, waiting for advice about the advisability of buying, because initial conditions are different. But the desire I have been trying to get OS/astral conventional methods(vibration sense). Full OS have experienced a long time ago, in childhood.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Jul 23, 2008 15:28

Interesting.. on the above.
and what happens to a person who has almost zero awareness ( can't remember the dreams) and if it will be the Stalker in REM?
IMHO probably just Wake up or does not remember signals.
there are other considerations?

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Jul 23, 2008 20:30

Евгений Кош wrote:Interesting.. on the above.
and what happens to a person who has almost zero awareness ( can't remember the dreams) and if it will be the Stalker in REM?
From my personal experience. Will remember all the dreams (at night) including the one who had just dreamed of. Plus you will remember some of the outbreaks, the first and second flash pass for sure. If dreams are not immediately repeated in the mind with maximum details, then a minute later forget and remember nothing.

Накавалду

Post by Накавалду » Wed Jul 23, 2008 22:29

Карил wrote: From my personal experience. Will remember all the dreams (at night) including the one who had just dreamed of. Plus you will remember some of the outbreaks, the first and second flash pass for sure. If dreams are not immediately repeated in the mind with maximum details, then a minute later forget and remember nothing.
Thanks for the reply! Really, it's easy to say "I don't remember dreams", and in fact I do not perform the basic actions to remember them. And it happens that some dreams are so catchy that you go under the impression all day. So I'm probably too critical said about the lack of dreams, you can recall many moments when the dream was at their fingertips, and evaporated. And of course I think it will be a great benefit from waking up during the REM phase.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 0:24

Евгений Кош wrote:Interesting.. on the above.
I don't think it's zero awareness! When we see the usual sleep - this has zero awareness, it seems to us that this is the reality, we not tolerate the thought that it was a dream. Then are already graduation.
IMHO here's the other thing. Recently read OS for 7 days, and perform some of the user waiting DreamStalker'a:) Started recording abandoned six months ago, and caught 2 nights 4 sleep! And many passages that are difficult to Express on paper. Motivation is of great importance as the training of the brain is at remembering dreams.
I would like to hear more opinions!

PS. This General theme is inexhaustible :) You can draw an analogy with the Wasps and reality. The reality is the higher layer of the dream in which appliances and electronics are working, in contrast to sleep, but they also give nepolnye failures in reality! It may be possible to realize itself in reality? Strange to do a reality check in reality :) All the time I think, well of course I'm not sleeping.

Накавалду

Post by Накавалду » Mon Jul 28, 2008 0:33

Hmm... I wrote the previous message, for some reason the machine is not logged in :? Admin, if possible please delete the message and the text to put here :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:34

Anonymous wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:Intero.. on the above.
I don't think it's zero awareness! When we see the usual sleep - this has zero awareness, it seems to us that this is the reality, we not tolerate the thought that it was a dream. Then are already graduation.
Zero awareness is zero awareness. - lack of memories.
if anything comes to mind, so already been awareness.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:43

Евгений Кош wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:Intero.. on the above.
Zero awareness is zero awareness. - lack of memories.
if anything comes to mind, so already been awareness.
I agree. The essence in the accurate use of the native language. Those who place ourselves in a position to "realize a dream" doing it perfect (that is, realize that in the dream act it is they, and not someone else), but to understand what they are at this point in the dream, it often fails. :)

Евгений495

Post by Евгений495 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:09

just be aware that you sleep in fact *easy* thing,
compared to to KEEP osoznannoe during sleep throughout sleep and not Wake up ahead of time

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:21

Евгений495 wrote:just be aware that you sleep in fact *easy* thing,
compared to to KEEP osoznannoe during sleep throughout sleep and not Wake up ahead of time
ahead of time? :)
before what time?

Магиструс

Post by Магиструс » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:23

When the self-awareness of themselves in the dream (to have in mind not just the realization that I'm in a dream :D and self-awareness itself in the dream :ap there's a difference!), the assemblage point begins to move in an ordinary everyday situation that causes Wake up :shock: .
The trick is to NAPROSITSYA :) and to enhance the level of self-awareness in dreams to everyday and even further, that's where the magic begins :wiz

Константин Иванович

Post by Константин Иванович » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:45

In the instructions to DreamStalker in the section "Storage operation" said...
"Do not use the batteries" tell me what is the reason for such restriction (the cherevato)?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 0:25

Константин Иванович wrote:the instructions to the DreamStalker in the section "Storage operation" said...
"Do not use the batteries" tell me what is the reason for such restriction (the cherevato)?
This is due primarily to the fact that the device used in the microcontroller has a power supply range between 2.7 V and above, and two batteries will give you 2.4 V, which is significantly less than the minimum required voltage for operation of microcontroller. The tension of two conventional batteries is 3V, which is quite enough for normal operation of the device. But that's not all... when using rechargeable batteries, because of lower voltage, will drop the sensitivity of the motion sensor eyes and the brightness of the red LEDs located in front of the eye. In short, only use ordinary batteries, and better if they are the system ALKALINE, because these batteries live long and better to work.

Сергей11

the sensitivity of the sensor determine the REM

Post by Сергей11 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 0:59

Question Alexander. Bought DreamStalker, but after a couple weeks of unsuccessful use found that the sensor for determining the motion of the eye normally works only in total darkness exhibited more sensitivity ( I set 11 ). If Commerce or daylight ( morning ), even with minimum sensitivity 1 sensor always fires regardless of traffic or nedvigina eyes. It is a feature of the device or I got married? In the morning same time for the OS, and it turns out that in the morning it just doesn't work, or rather work just exposed through the interval and one can only hope that this time I'll be in REM sleep.

Александр (разработчик)

Re: the sensor sensitivity determine the REM

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:08

Сергей11 wrote:Question Alexander. Bought DreamStalker, but after a couple weeks of unsuccessful use found that the sensor for determining the motion of the eye normally works only in total darkness exhibited more sensitivity ( I set 11 ). If Commerce or daylight ( morning ), even with minimum sensitivity 1 sensor always fires regardless of traffic or nedvigina eyes. It is a feature of the device or I got married? In the morning same time for the OS, and it turns out that in the morning it just doesn't work, or rather work just exposed through the interval and one can only hope that this time I'll be in REM sleep.
This is not a feature of the device, just You're a little confused with the settings :) . Sensitivity 1 is the maximum, not the minimum! There is an inverse relationship. Minimum sensitivity - 20. And when You described the conditions in some additional operating factors that can really happen is what is happening to You. For example, a person slightly trembling eyelids in a relaxed state, and the additional illumination of natural light slightly increases the sensitivity of the sensor device. So You do continuous operation at maximum sensitivity of the device (1), which is not at the standard susceptible (5). However, the value 11 is already a bit much, more suitable for people with strong, distinct movement of the eyes under the eyelids. Therefore, You could be unsuccessful the test. Do a factory reset (there is a function) and use on health. Good luck!

Сергей11

Post by Сергей11 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:14

Hmm... Set the sensitivity to 20. When checking the sensor in the mode of the CHdt, works continuously even in a dimly lit room. In the dark - everything is OK.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:11

Сергей11 wrote:Hmm... Put sensitivity is 20. When checking the sensor in the mode of the CHdt, works continuously even in a dimly lit room. In the dark - everything is OK.
If the room included even a faint electric light, and he falls on the sensor, then the trigger will even sensitivity 20 - that's right. The fact that the electric light would be a lamp You have no standing in any case contains a strong pulsation with a frequency of 100 Hz. Acceptable conditions for operation of the device is either the darkness or subdued daylight, without direct sunlight. These conditions are usually in the bedroom to ensure a normal healthy sleep :? .

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Sat Aug 30, 2008 16:44

Alexander, I put in manual settings brightness - 2, sound off, the duration put 3 because I have 3 September birthdays. Everything else is left unchanged. What do you think, do such settings a chance to help me get into a lucid dream or need to change something, and if so what. Thank you.
PS Yes, and another question. Why can't I try the duplex mode? Maybe it will work?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:02

Чемпион wrote:Alexander, I put in manual settings brightness - 2, sound off, the duration put 3 because I have 3 September birthdays. Everything else is left unchanged. What do you think, do such settings a chance to help me get into a lucid dream or need to change something, and if so what. Thank you.
Most of the users gets a normal result with the default settings mode UP-2. But what settings are optimal for You - it already knows You.