Additional questions for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Виктор Валерьевич
Re: Additional questions by DreamStalker

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Sun Jan 29, 2017 19:52

Thank you for the reply and Your patience! I agree, when not at once, over time, it is laziness takes over and begins the search for possible auxiliary means (not that kind of freebie is to log in to the OS, but close).
LAZY.. unfortunately.. I'll have to fight the desire to practice the OS is not lost.
You all very well painted. Again, thank you very much.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 22:34

Виктор Валерьевич wrote:thank you very much for the reply and Your patience! I agree, when not at once, over time, it is laziness takes over and begins the search for possible auxiliary means (not that kind of freebie is to log in to the OS, but close).
LAZY.. unfortunately.. I'll have to fight the desire to practice the OS is not lost.
You all very well painted. Again, thank you very much.
Contact))) In any case (You buy the device or wait), go to the link that I gave You in the last response (TYTS) and work with these recommendations if you buy it by the time he will be in Your hands, You'll be ready to perceive in the dream, it hints as hints, and if not, then get the experience of a conscious response to the signs of sleep is the most effective method to obtain regular awareness in a dream.

Алехан

Post by Алехан » Tue Feb 28, 2017 13:40

???Like being in the dream to understand the\"remember" what the blinking means a dream and everything is unreal??? Is this even possible??? Really hate this crap.
For all the doubters - the DEVICE WORKS. In the dream, does indeed seem to be flashing or everything else associated with Dreamstalker.