Additional questions for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Атака
Re: Additional questions by DreamStalker

Post by Атака » Sun Jun 07, 2015 14:20

With a mind all right, on the third day it worked, what settings in UP-2, namely the frequency of the wakeup signals (FR) and
The ratio (Od) of the same set? If you go someday in the manual configuration that would know what to do...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 15:21

Od - 40%, FR - can't remember, but it is easy to determine visually how many flashes per second, so the value of FR.

Атака

Post by Атака » Mon Jul 13, 2015 19:02

The device is in operation for about two months. Question-after the timer, the device can only be turned on by pressing the ON\OFF, all other buttons do not work and after the first operation of the motion sensor when pressing a CHECK button appears On Ctrl, instead of CtrL UP, and on motion the more he reacts, what to do???

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 19:51

Атака wrote:Question-after the timer, the device can only be turned on by pressing the ON\OFF, all other buttons do not work
All right. Only correct to say that the button ON\OFF in this case, you can not turn the device on, and disable monitoring of the movements of the eyelids.

Атака

Post by Атака » Mon Jul 13, 2015 19:57

Thank you!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 20:07

Атака wrote:after the first operation of the motion sensor when pressing a CHECK button appears On Ctrl, instead of CtrL UP, and on motion the more he reacts
Automatic exit of the monitoring mode are possible in a few cases.

For example, you turn on the "duplex". In this mode, after triggering the movements of the eyelids, and off tips rhythmic movement of the eye, the instrument will leave the monitoring mode, in order not to disturb the sleeper. If You with "duplex" included in the OS, you got what you want, then sleep in peace. If the hints in the "duplex" were full and You couldn't see them, then You need to train in the afternoon for a reality check. So it makes no sense to continue monitoring, and the device automatically enters the initial state.

Monitoring is automatically switched off if the mode is "alarm after dreaming."

But better do a factory reset "Setd" and don't change anything if you don't want to delve into the various nuances of the operation of the device.

Хабаровскийжитель

Post by Хабаровскийжитель » Fri Nov 13, 2015 18:02

Hello!
I have a problem:

The fee seems to be oxidized ((. But kept in a box from under the mask. Bought on 10 October this year. Afraid to brush, because the money just on the wind fly away. As usual turn on the device, set up, check the function of CHUP. And here it comes: DreamStalker PRO off. On the ON/OFF button does not respond. Responds only when one of the batteries was taken out. Again set the time, I go to menu, advanced settings and set playback voice messages, music. Further decided to test track which was located in the folder TUNE04. And here the device is switched off and does not respond to the ON/OFF button. But when the Board looked out and saw oxidation.
Going to buy a solution of gasoline and Galoshes to go with this solution in any radio shack, ask to be gently cleaned (if available).
Please advise, whether to trust the cleaning to anyone. And what to do if you do not take cleaned.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 18:28

Khabarovskijj
You all got it right. Gasoline "Galosha" is perfect for this. It is necessary to wash a brush. Just don't fill in speaker, microphone and vibrator. Do better yourself, another person, everything is on the drum, it will not make rinsing carefully and sensibly.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 0:39

KhabarovskijjKhabarovskijj
For proper cleaning to wash away and rosin and fatty paste, it is necessary to interfere with isopropyl alcohol (sold in hardware stores as a solvent) and gasoline "Galosha" in half. This mixture is called abbreviated as SBS. Usually it is used for washing in case of manual installation, if not used washing in ultrasound.

Хабаровскийжитель

Post by Хабаровскийжитель » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:03

Thank you! I'll have to try when you get everything you need.

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:44

Device glyuknul, writes SdCL, the buttons not only responds to the shutdown and then on reboot, is apparently testing procedure F1.05, Co03, eESe o, then SdCL. Tell me how to fix it, for earlier thanks.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 20:50

Akela: Message SdCL means that the device does not see SD card any of the required files or directories. Perhaps You were doing something with the map? Format the card (FAT16), restore everything as it was, and the device most likely will work fine.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Dec 08, 2015 20:52

Thanks, but the formatting in fat didn't help, used the(HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool), and how and what they need to recover?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 21:20

Akela
To format the card you can have in Windows (right-click, format FAT (FAT16), size of default cluster). In itself, the formatting, of course, to help and could not. It just cleared the map. After it You need to recover all the files that should be on the map: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/C5wg/VEHcCwKWb

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Dec 08, 2015 22:12

All right was a glitch in the map, thank you and good luck!

Хабаровскийжитель

Post by Хабаровскийжитель » Mon Dec 14, 2015 14:05

Hello! Cleaned charge, then the unit stopped off with CHUP, playing music. But after that he borrowed the instrument and it became a loop to restart, here it is: [youtube][/youtube]

Replaced the battery, the device works. But 4 weeks later the same thing happened. Maybe the device is not supposed to behave when the batteries get weak?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 14:27

Khabarovskijj
That is exactly what should the device do when the discharged battery.

Валшебник

Post by Валшебник » Tue Oct 11, 2016 13:24

Is it possible to apply the voltage of 3.7 volts?
Want to change the power source, choose options.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 13:59

VolshebnikYou will burn the audio codec under that kind of pressure. Lithium battery there can not be set.

Алехан

Post by Алехан » Fri Oct 14, 2016 16:48

And if you compare with the REMEE mask, what are the pros and cons of Grimstalker?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 17:08

And what is there to compare? Remee is just a primitive flasher, which after turning on from time to time flashing light in your eyes, not consistent with the phases of Your sleep. Has anyone tried both devices, who knows. Here, please read from this forum took:
Дарий Югозападный wrote:hi All, recently bought a DS About, began to record the dreams of, yesterday was the second day of using the device. A few words about myself, Name is Darius (Eldar), I'm 27, live in MSK, a native of Siberia, interested in wasps for many years, but they occur pretty rarely (although it happens), maybe I just don't remember. There is now an opportunity to buy the device, after the ordeal with the godless Remee than I did. Sidorskogo do yoga, qigong (mostly Yang-qigong from the same grandfather Sid) and Boxing (to Searscom, this time not related). Here I would like (if the administration won't mind) to write your experience, maybe it will be someone interesting and will help, and maybe someone will give some advice to me. First, I want to thank the developer for the device, I can already see that he thought out and decently done. Second, thanks to all the forum for your experience, for the second day smoke this section of the forum, there's an interesting thought, pleased by the friendliness of the visitors. Here we go...

Алехан

Post by Алехан » Sun Oct 16, 2016 16:20

Alexander (developer), and Dreamstalker is a function of simple flashing?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 17:08

Alejanand why You need it? I am very interested.

Алехан

Post by Алехан » Mon Oct 17, 2016 14:28

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Alejanand why You need it? I am very interested.
I understand that Grimstalker responds to the movement of the eyeballs during REM sleep and sends a signal to the brain. Ideally, the dreamer during dream detects this signal and understands that he is asleep. Thus to experience the coveted OS. I.e. in this case a dreamer goes through all the phases of sleep, starting in sleep, bypassing the stage of deep sleep, experiencing then the REM phase when, in fact, the device should turn on.
I want to enter a phase of lucid dream immediately, i.e. directly after falling asleep. The fact that I have found that trying to maintain consciousness while falling asleep, from time to time appear microprofile of consciousness (awareness), which becomes the greater, the closer the moment of falling asleep. But all the time something interferes, for example, involuntary hand will tremble, will hear the sound of their own breathing, or hear any other sound. If you try to maintain consciousness, the intense mental process causes insomnia. I.e., to consciously enter the OS was very rare and it is very difficult.
Thus a simple blink, which will be included at some point will serve as a simple reminder that I'm asleep. And even if he's not already asleep, you'll be very close to this point. Of course, you will need to adjust the frequency and the intensity of the light flashing, but still the goal will be achieved.
I had to CONSCIOUSLY LOG into the OS, but it worked more spontaneously and short-term.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 15:41

Алехан wrote:So simple flashes will be included at some point
At some point, that is, immediately after falling asleep? And what do You think to do a simple flashing, not attached to anything?