Additional questions for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Алехан
Re: Additional questions by DreamStalker

Post by Алехан » Mon Oct 17, 2016 16:44

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Алехан wrote:So simple flashes will be included at some point
At some point, that is, immediately after falling asleep? And what do You think to do a simple flashing, not attached to anything?
Best of all, at the moment of falling asleep. Because if before, you can Wake up and disturb the process of falling asleep later (even during sleep) - not to notice or to Wake up too. Just at this moment consciousness is not fully immersed in oblivion, the unconsciousness of sleep . Small enough to not Wake up fully conscious, but rather noticeable external impact, in order to draw attention to it and understand so dive in to the phase.
And binding to do, depending on how sleep, i.e., you need to understand how much time you fall asleep. Probation for 15 mins so put in the time service. Here I for example, relatively small external momentum, since if it is too strong it will just "spill" , ie a foul failure. The light effect is, in my opinion, it would be enough. The flasher is included conditionally in 15 min. and off. Ideally, at this point comes the understanding of immersion in a dream (phase).

Алехан

Post by Алехан » Mon Oct 17, 2016 16:50

Ideally, all great. As happens in the real world - show practices. I already ordered Grimstalker. And I think about Rimi.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 16:55

Алехан wrote:Flasher conditionally activated after 15 min. and off.
Well, if You fell asleep in 16 minutes, not 15? Or fell asleep already at 11 minutes? Or have all the exposure time is very accurate in the body? I mean, you don't have to aerate bawi's chisel a hole in the concrete wall, only the hands get ripped off. To do a software analysis point of falling asleep. Once the eyelids have ceased to twitch - then people relax and fall asleep. Can you wait a little, as needed, and issue any required signal.

Алехан

Post by Алехан » Tue Oct 18, 2016 17:31

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Алехан wrote:Flasher conditionally activated after 15 min. and off.
Well, if You fell asleep in 16 minutes, not 15? Or fell asleep already at 11 minutes? Or have all the exposure time is very accurate in the body? I mean, you don't have to aerate bawi's chisel a hole in the concrete wall, only the hands get ripped off. To do a software analysis point of falling asleep. Once the eyelids have ceased to twitch - then people relax and fall asleep. Can you wait a little, as needed, and issue any required signal.
And this is as lucky. In any case at least once a week (two, three) but you will get. And this is better than nothing.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 20:30

And You try to take Remy and get to the right point of time falling asleep :).

This is no problem is solved on the hardware of Grimstalker will tip every time at exactly the right moment, but it is necessary to write the appropriate function in the program, of course. While I'm on it does not pull in any way, absolutely no time.

Алехан

Post by Алехан » Thu Oct 20, 2016 13:21

Came my Grimstalker. Begin to practice...

Алехан

Post by Алехан » Wed Nov 23, 2016 14:50

The device does not work. Or does not work properly. Or I something do not understand. First, the device began to blink from time to time. I thought at first that this flow of light signals before you can start monitoring the REM, and the flashing continues even in the daytime somehow noticed all the flashing. The number of detections per night (Cotr) - 0. What kind of flashing I did not understand. Decided to test the very endurance of the timer (UtSE). Now set to 18:00, 19:00, 19:30. No preliminary light flashes, signaling that after 30 sec. will start monitoring of BDG no.
Resets all default settings.
Maybe I have a faulty unit?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 15:10

Alejanany timer in any device is always not the response time, and exposure time, after which it will work. If You put the timer aging 18:00 - this means that it should work in about 18 hours.

Алехан

Post by Алехан » Wed Nov 23, 2016 15:30

confused

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 15:35

Alejanand response day due to the fact that the timer worked 18 hours, enables monitoring of movements of the eyelids. When the mask is removed, there may be false positives from the lights or from the electrical interference generated by different electrical appliances.

Владд

Post by Владд » Wed Nov 23, 2016 19:25

Hello. A few years ago became interested in the subject. Log in to OS classic seemed complicated, so I tried the "machine". I do not remember what was the model, but the principle is the same. Thought that once you get. Result. Learned how to log in without the device. It's hard, too lazy... But it happened.
The instrument was never released. Can be medical education interfered with, the same unscientific).
To each his own, but either you have to believe in the device (I can't). But I want to repeat the experience, maybe technology has improved. Or before I woke up from the light, or sleeping. And tried to get up at 4 in the morning and lie down again. Thank you to those who read:)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 20:12

Владд wrote:I used to or Wake up from the light, or sleeping.
Some users, as I understand it, great awareness to your own quiet voice as hints, and do turn off when a light signal. Were made different versions of the tips to be able to select the best option for themselves.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:01

Decided to move here questions I received a personal message from one of the users of the device DreamStalker PRO. Dear users, please ask directly on the forum, we have no secrets. I think the answers to these questions can be interesting and a lot of other buyers.

1. A good device, if I set the sensitivity on the low - d-20, but still in testing mode Chdt, even at the most gentle turn of the head, the device makes sounds. And when you turn from side to side and even more so many sounds? And often need just 8 to drive the eyes up and down to the duplex method worked, and the appropriate signal. Sometimes it just works is not clear from what, itself.

2. And no, if the holes that are done with glasses, often do not allow all the two IR sensors to see the eyes? Maybe glasses these holes to do more with scissors ?

Now my answers:

1. The sensitivity of the instrument d-X does not affect its actual sensitivity in the mode of the Chdt. In fact sensor sensitivity is always maximum and is not regulated, and option d-X is only the number of detected eye movements over a certain period of time for decision-making on operation. That is, if you put d-20, for each of several analysis periods of 20 seconds (these periods are always the same), the device needs to see 20 of the sensor actuation to start the prompts. This is only possible with very intense and constant movement of the eyes. That is, You should dream that You are surrounded on all sides, and You look around, continuously moving towards the camera. You don't want to reach such a nervous condition. Sensitivity better than the standard d-5. In General, the most optimal settings - default settings (use SEtd to reset).

2. All three holes, where the motion sensor must be able to "see" Your eyes. If even one of them closed - a device normally can not work in principle. If the hole closes to the edge of the mask, take the scissors and correct the problem.

If You put the device mode enabled Chdt (check motion sensor eyes), then the peak it will be almost constantly, as the eyelids closed eyes of the waking man is constantly shaking. Especially if You turn.

By the way, if You woke up and the device is in the monitoring of the movements of the eyelids, then a couple of minutes it will work, since Your eyelids would tremble if You don't sleep. To do this properly, and there is a sleep timer. He puts the monitoring mode that the device did not work, until You fell asleep. The eyelids of a sleeping person is relaxed and not shaking, and begin to move during dreams.

To check training off the duplex mode (using the mode of the Chdt) should go into a dark room, put the device fully to calm down, and methodically (getting into the rhythm of 0.3 sec.) gently push the eyes up and down. You will hear a melody, if done correctly. During sleep the eyelids do not tremble, so there is somewhat easier to do if you already have the skill, of course.

Duplex mode is recommended only when You have fully mastered, easily enter the OS, and I feel like there is a satisfied native fish in the river.<

Хабаровскийжитель

Post by Хабаровскийжитель » Sun Dec 18, 2016 17:55

Hello, for a year sleep (of course not every day was sleeping in the mask :) ) in the mask if I had questions, I contacted and received advice here. Of course your advice I bought the solution and cleaned the chip from oxidation. And here again turn.
In the menu of advanced settings EnSE sometimes included the vibration function Flutter (FL-0), and most of the time on the deuce. Included vibration this week in weekend, and for some reason did not work vibration. The next day in his free time checked, exposed the aging timer for 10 minutes, especially the motions of the eyes after 10 minutes provoked intervention. Do not work vibration. And if the advanced options menu when the unit (FL-1) pulled, vibration was. Also the vibration was when checking the wakeup signals CHUP. Well, actually, I'm quite puzzled, how so?
There is another problem, mostly, I worried less vibration is the sound that should be output from the internal speaker. Okay, use headphones and still headphone only on the right speaker the sound received. Okay, inserted into the socket and output sound on two speakers, but not heard when checking why the sound. Refused this idea. Cleaned the contacts with a solution of "Gas Case", the sound I heard with the internal speaker. But now again this happened. Even with SP-1 no sound on the internal speaker. Is oxidation? Though I guess that will have to be cleaned. And decided to write.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 22:16

Khabarovskijjjudging by the writing, I oxidized everything that I could. They have really dank or what?

Хабаровскийжитель

Post by Хабаровскийжитель » Mon Dec 19, 2016 16:28

Just when not using the mask hanging in the closet, the chip in the mask. Then I will clean

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 19, 2016 17:44

Хабаровскийжитель wrote:Just when not using the mask hanging in the closet, the chip in the mask. Then I will clean
The mask from upholstery foam, foam rubber tends to draw moisture,according to the pincushion with upholstery foam, needles there is always rust. Maybe here as well , only rust or ...cost. Need to remove device every time, and the battery also take out the better.

Хабаровскийжитель

Post by Хабаровскийжитель » Fri Dec 23, 2016 17:09

LILY-P thanks for the advice about the batteries for a very long time wondered sometimes removed.

Хабаровскийжитель

Post by Хабаровскийжитель » Fri Dec 23, 2016 17:13

The device I cleaned with solvent and work function [FL-0] vibracije not only with CHUP but as I wanted to, with tips. But the speaker this time not earned. After a factory reset [SEtd] even.

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Fri Jan 27, 2017 23:49

I am interested in this moment.. If I desperately want to get into the OS, but you can't program yourself to awareness is something that will give me DreamStalker? As I understand, not a guarantee? Chance? What is it that chance? - the money for the device it is not small..
Now the question is: how many of you people in this situation have helped in the awareness of yourself in the dream, DreamStalker? Or rather,
the Most important question: are There people who use DreamStalker'and the entrance to the OS work, and without DreamStalker'and so can'T login to OS?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 0:30

Хабаровскийжитель wrote:Just when not using the mask hanging in the closet, the chip in the mask. Then I will clean
When I got my second device is mail, the first thing we did was cover the cost of heavy-duty lacquer (the spray can bought at the shop). Only the pieces of tape at the time of pollination was taped the sensors and the contacts of the batteries. The first cost is also a couple of times (especially in summer).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 0:44

Виктор Валерьевич wrote:I am interested in this moment.. If I desperately want to get into the OS, but you can't program yourself to awareness is something that will give me DreamStalker? As I understand, not a guarantee? Chance? What is it that chance? - the money for the device it is not small..
If you use it correctly (tyts), it is almost a guarantee, and if applied to the affected area and stored in the bedside as a talisman, probably not. To work in any case have. If you think otherwise, it is better not to buy - are likely to be disappointed. If there were a device that makes a person lucid dreamer only one fact of its existence, the world would have changed quite a bit)))
Now the question is: how many of you people in this situation have helped in the awareness of yourself in the dream, DreamStalker?
What is the situation? If You really "desperately wanted to get into the OS", then in 4 years is certainly something they would have achieved. What exactly did You do besides a desperate desire?
the main question is: are There people who use DreamStalker'and the entrance to the OS work, and without DreamStalker'and so can'T login to OS?
Some strange questions... If ones ' own experience that lucid dreaming is real, then with some work (not very difficult) to achieve a regular OS - only a matter of time and motivation.

Виктор Валерьевич

Post by Виктор Валерьевич » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:18

some Strange questions... If ones ' own experience that lucid dreaming is real, then with some work (not very difficult) to achieve a regular OS - only a matter of time and motivation.
Thanks for the reply, but my own experience I have no (practical mean) and none of what I'm not convinced. Revised the Rainbow, communicate with a friend who years 5-6 years has been successfully practicing the entrance to the OS and shared with me the nuances of output and I have tried his tips but nothing works. He says once is enough to understand ("to catch, to feel") this moment in the future! you can't miss. I don't have that moment - I can't realize a dream. No calm waking up - I Wake up in the coup or already with open eyes.
Therefore, the questions (don't know what they are strange). About talisman know I'm not the first month..
That's why I look to the device.. but I know someone who was fought with the device, but was never released to the OS.. it's local - validating..

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 13:26

Victor V.
The device DreamStalker just does what it is supposed to do. No magic and wonders he does. And should not do. Well, for example, Mincer. She just does her own thing, and whether people make with it are tasty burgers - this is not a fact. And if any citizen through the grinder several years was not able to make any burgers, it is rather a problem of the citizen, not the grinder. And another citizen without grinder make great burgers and all feed, and will not ask questions, and all of his work perfectly, and there is nothing he will not interfere :-). Again - no need to wait for some unknown miracle, magic and mysticism from DreamStalker'and he's just doing his job, as written in the instructions. If the person doesn't want to exert the effort to practice a day at least described in the manual technique, and did not want to understand, and wants to press a button "order all out", it is clear that will help him is a miracle. Then we have the wizards at the reception to go, and not electronic devices to buy :-).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 13:28

Виктор Валерьевич wrote:Yeah, the puzzles.. I'm like no one else has driven?? Just wanted to hear opinions Drim, and then well, just back to the ENEMY.. And yet I still are a potential buyer of the device.. I will, of course, respect as a developer and will consider the question of purchase of the device however. And the opinions of the masses of users in my question may be much more important than Yours.
You react very dramatically to the answers. Dreamstalker - a common household appliance, running on quite a conventional physical principles of physiological features of a man and his dream (Stephen Laberge is quite easy to understand these principles and skills described in his books, if you're interested, although in other sources enough information if you ask for it to find). Therefore, the comparison with the meat grinder very appropriate example.

Just on this resource in addition to the devices with a scientifically grounded base, and you can buy "artifacts" that only one fact of its appearance the buyer is supposed to benefit. So many people think that the same "magical properties" must be the rest of the product range. They feel that if they paid money, they have to obtain the result without making any other effort from your side. And any device to work on yourself (be it a mind-machine, bio feedback device or the same grimstalker) is just a tool and the results it will bring just in case, if to use it according to the attached instructions. It is not enough just to wear it at night to become a great dreamer - except by accident once happens (and even a couple of times with more luck, but superficially and only for a few seconds).
Виктор Валерьевич wrote:Thanks for the reply, but my own experience I have no (practical mean) and none of what I'm not convinced.
But You're not interested in that, and the fact whether the person independently to the OS without grimstalker after he got to do with it. This was the answer.
Revised the Rainbow, communicate with a friend who years 5-6 years has been successfully practicing the entrance to the OS and shared with me the nuances of output and I have tried his tips but nothing works.

What have You tried? If 4 years of desperately wanting and doing all that is described a Rainbow and a private experienced friend, it is very strange still to not have personal experience. Here far from the topic people after a week of listening to the usual audio boast that attain lucidity in a dream almost by one...
know someone who worked an entire year with the device, but was never released to the OS.. it's local - validating..
It is possible that he "fought" not with the instrument, and their own laziness. Was not able to defeat her, but the blame for that has appointed a submissive piece of iron, which was quick to proclaim on the Internet (myself-that I need to justify).

I'm almost 10 years quite closely with people in the Internet on devices of self-development (initially led support forum of the national mind-machine, then a few led projects related to here now to slowly teach people how to work with them), so well understood on their own experience: what people say about your product on the Internet, and what they actually do are two totally different things.

Can even real-life examples show workshop on mind-machines I'm in the neighboring thread: people who have cars the first year, who here wrote that it works perfectly (or does not work, although they tried very hard), after a week of work on banal program primitive files begin to write such reviews, which immediately becomes clear:
a) everything they wrote before - empty of imagination and exaggeration (the device has actually long been gathering dust on the shelf, and you all think that it is not - I bought it(and) not just so, and even think that this is my problem),
b) they never worked with the device as I had to work, and therefore did not receive the sensations it can give
and in) even after stunning them results, majority of participants are unable to overcome laziness and to work with the device for more than two weeks they become bored (in this case, many tend to incorporate the principle of "green grapes", as the Fox in the fable, that is my fault again are not they, but all the same uncomplaining iron).

That's all you need to know about online reviews in order to perceive reality.

So no need to listen to others in order to make up their minds. First of all listen to yourself and honestly answer the question - You need a tool to work on yourself and to achieve something? Or need only one more point in order to once again justify that (by and large) to You is to not really need (after all, if really needed, then laziness would certainly somehow managed to win).
If the former, then feel free to take - in this case, it will help You to get into a lucid dream (assuming that You were honest with yourself, of course), but if the latter, then no need to waste your money - read the comments from other disgruntled lazy people and You will feel better absolutely free)))<