Additional questions for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Additional questions by DreamStalker

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 22, 2012 13:35

Alexander (developer)
Thank you!
However, I have noticed that BEFORE I activated immediately after the delay (I did not picked up another volume and up), though I can't say that this time I had no dreams. :?

Зератул

Post by Зератул » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:04

1. Are there people on which DreamStalker is not valid and what percentage of such people?
2. Help to decide what to choose DreamStalker or DreamStalker PRO? Never tried it, so I don't know whether I will have all these functions?
3. Are there any discounts? As for the province where the average salary of 8 000 -10 000 it is certainly expensive.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:14

Зератул wrote:1. Are there people on which DreamStalker is not valid and what percentage of such people?
I don't think such people exist... But those who do not want to do it themselves and want the device do EVERYTHING for them, very much. They also have a good chance to use the device at full capacity, but often don't have the desire and patience - it's easier to start screaming at every corner that it is "quackery and divorce on the headstock"... it is Always easier to justify its drawbacks for others than work for them...
2. Help to decide what to choose DreamStalker or DreamStalker PRO? Never tried it, so I don't know whether I will have all these functions?
The PRO version is worth taking just because of the fact that she is a minute after the beginning of sleep without any flashes and beeps your calm voice to say, "it's just a dream" - in my opinion, is the most effective way to lucid for a beginner.
3. Are there any discounts? As for the province where the average salary of 8 000 -10 000 it is certainly expensive.
You can look for on the secondary market.

Зератул

Post by Зератул » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:41

And where in Moscow it is possible to buy the device and it always has it in stock?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:32

You can buy in our office or order delivery, there are always.

Зератул

Post by Зератул » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:46

And the address of the office?

Зератул

Post by Зератул » Sun Sep 30, 2012 16:14

And the office as such is available? I'm just passing in Moscow, leaving in 2 days, wait and live in the suburbs, there is a place where you can come and buy the device? Called on the phone no one takes the tube (probably because that Sunday)..

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Sep 30, 2012 16:56

The link provided has all the information about the office address, hours of operation, location map.
Sunday-day off.

Николай Киев

Post by Николай Киев » Fri Dec 07, 2012 16:04

Hello! I want to understand how to work the device. After the timer should trigger signals with a certain interval or after REM sleep should be signals? How is it regulated and what settings should I pay attention to?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 18:30

Nikolay Kiev
Tips are issued after some time (1-2 min) after the start of phase BDG. This delay is not regulated. Most people are suitable settings to default (mode reset - SEtd).

Герман Дмитриевич

A little advice and a question

Post by Герман Дмитриевич » Wed Oct 22, 2014 15:30

Hello!
What would I wanted to recommendand here's the thing: I would recommend to cover all open contacts on the glass fiber lacquer or any other dielectric. We all know that water is weak but still is a conductor of electric current, I say this to the fact that when I took it overnight for a fee, fingers probably touched the contacts causing the appliance malfunctions has become another flicker of the image and sound became intermittent. I had to remove the batteries and insert them back after the device is started again to work normally.
In addition, all radio components are SMD components which they can careless hasty use of separating from the fiberglass.

And here actually and a question: I configured the device in the first mode of operation(intermittent signals 2s at detection of REM phase), as I later realized it worked for the night only once and then just after a certain interval of time was blinking and all looked the number of positives and was convinced that there was only one.
How do I configure the device that he would have worked every time when it detects the REM phase and not just once ? Last night instruction before sleep read because the device in the evening mail took, and configured as expected the timer is 2 hours 30 minutes, removed the sound, in the lower right corner have lit up the point(as expected). After that, went to sleep, it worked at 01:10 and once only, and then(don't know how often) it just blinked without the discovery of the REM phase.

Александр (разработчик)

Re: a Little advice and a question

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 15:49

Herman D.
Turn off the duplex mode and do not turn until you are comfortable.

Герман Дмитриевич

Post by Герман Дмитриевич » Wed Oct 22, 2014 15:55

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Herman D.
Turn off the duplex mode and do not turn until you are comfortable.
So I like it and is not included, unless it is enabled by default ? What value need to set ?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 16:03

The value corresponding to the off state - 0. However, I would advise You to do a factory reset Setd and then nothing changes. It will all work.

Герман Дмитриевич

Post by Герман Дмитриевич » Wed Oct 22, 2014 19:58

And if you can adjust the time fast? I mean so wouldn't have to scroll through minutes in order to switch watch.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 20:45

Herman D.
Press the button and hold. The minutes themselves will be rapidly scrolled.

Герман Дмитриевич

Post by Герман Дмитриевич » Thu Oct 23, 2014 20:37

Do so.

Today, again, why only one alarm and then blink after a certain interval.
At least go after a dream in CLtr and blinking in turns first u(inverted)001 and after 03.02(as I understand it this time).
Specifically went to menu and found the point du-0 - that is, the duplex is off.
I like this issue to be resolved ? the default settings are dumped before bed and put just the time and timer and still.

Герман Дмитриевич

Post by Герман Дмитриевич » Thu Oct 23, 2014 20:39

Герман Дмитриевич wrote:
Do so.

Today, again, why only one alarm and then blink after a certain interval.
At least go after a dream in CLtr and blinking in turns first u(inverted)001 and after 03.02(as I understand it this time).
Specifically went to menu and found the point du-0 - that is, the duplex is off.
I like this issue to be resolved ? the default settings are dumped before bed and put just the time and timer and still.
ugh, so sorry, I had to go to the Cotr and not in the CLtr. I'll try the brightness harder to do.

Герман Дмитриевич

Post by Герман Дмитриевич » Fri Oct 24, 2014 22:47

And another thing, here I made my settings the brightness of the LEDs but how do I check it ? CHUP checks only, and I need to check current settings.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 23:16

Herman D.
Don't understand the question. If you need to check the settings, then go to settings and see what is installed there.

Герман Дмитриевич

Post by Герман Дмитриевич » Fri Oct 24, 2014 23:38

Don't understand the question. If you need to check the settings, then go to settings and see what is installed there.
We have to see how bright will Shine the LEDs at a certain setting.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:10

Mode CHUP shows real signals what they are. Melodic separator snooze at work will not play, of course.

Атака

Post by Атака » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:48

Could you tell me what settings are used in the режимеUP-2? in addition to brightness-6 and duration-6, mean FR, OD, BR,F????

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:50

Attack
The more you change the settings without even reading the manuals, what it is, the worse the result will be. Because F is the duration of the series of outbreaks 6 seconds, BR - brightness level 6. If you do not see prompts during the sleep, go to manual settings and increase the duration to 20 seconds tips - immediately notice. Sound use is not necessary, you can add it only in the case when a person is sleeping, so that even though from a gun shoot. If it awakens, decrease the duration. Everything else do not touch, do default (Setd). In General, do not forget to train day and use better default settings, nothing is changing. The problem, if there is, it most often is in the mind, which is not adequately prepared to identify clues in the dream, not in the settings.