The UKE Selishcheva

Нездешний
The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Нездешний » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:30

Good day to all. Prompt pzhl from the forum, someone took? What do you say?
Thank you

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Apr 23, 2019 22:00

Appeared in the sale of pendants and earrings that carry the properties of the products of UKE.
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... lishcheva/
Available to order.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 24, 2019 18:05

Рен

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Рен » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:39

Нездешний wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:30
1. The workplace set the UKE with a star. Place of work most likely located in the "bad" area. colleagues in the office often hurt each other talked a little. I myself often came home from work depressed, and six months later began to ache kidneys. After the installation of the UKE with the star of psycho-emotional background in the team has improved, are less likely to get sick. At the end of the working day were to remain of force (felt as a desire to do something else and not just fall onto the couch)
2. At home put the UKE El star and yeah shungite pyramid (feels like the effect is stronger but I would like to see the readings)

while I do not know whether to take UAB to replace the UKE or did they have radically different objectives...

Байес

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Байес » Sun Apr 28, 2019 16:49

ALFIYAtell me, please, that it is better to order for a group of programmers from 8 people to stimulate mental activity, collective co-creativity, improve productivity and efficiency of project execution?

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Mon Apr 29, 2019 22:58

Рен wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:39
Нездешний wrote:
1. The workplace set the UKE with a star. Place of work most likely located in the "bad" area. colleagues in the office often hurt each other talked a little. I myself often came home from work depressed, and six months later began to ache kidneys. After the installation of the UKE with the star of psycho-emotional background in the team has improved, are less likely to get sick. At the end of the working day were to remain of force (felt as a desire to do something else and not just fall onto the couch)
2. At home put the UKE El star and yeah shungite pyramid (feels like the effect is stronger but I would like to see the readings)

while I do not know whether to take UAB to replace the UKE or did they have radically different objectives...
The UKE really does not perform the tasks that are available Uabu, but they vzaimodopolnjajut each other. UKE decides on the issues the negative impact of the space, balancing the nervous system, improve well-being.
UAB solves the deeper problem, for example, disclosure of hidden talents and capabilities. That is, he is already working with the potential of the person with the information that is in the subconscious. It was created in connection with the requirements of the New era when everyone and everything is moving to a qualitatively new level of development, the people want it or not.
Thus, it is possible to work, in the car, in the country to leave the UKE, and buy home to UAB, where you somehow spend more time.

ММ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by ММ » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:27

АЛЬФИЯ wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 22:58
Рен wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:39
Нездешний wrote:

The UKE really does not perform the tasks that are available Uabu, but they vzaimodopolnjajut each other. UKE decides on the issues the negative impact of the space, balancing the nervous system, improve well-being.
UAB solves the deeper problem, for example, disclosure of hidden talents and capabilities. That is, he is already working with the potential of the person with the information that is in the subconscious. It was created in connection with the requirements of the New era when everyone and everything is moving to a qualitatively new level of development, the people want it or not.
Thus, it is possible to work, in the car, in the country to leave the UKE, and buy home to UAB, where you somehow spend more time.
But if both instruments to put on a house? You can?<

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:52

Yes, you can, of course.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:53

Байес wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 16:49
ALFIYAtell me, please, that it is better to order for a group of programmers from 8 people to stimulate mental activity, collective co-creativity, improve productivity and efficiency of project execution?
Good morning!

Your team will UAB "El - kid-star" is transparent. Everything you listed ASD will increase and the performance will increase significantly!!!

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:52

Once again I want to remind you that the UKE ASD are living systems. That is, being close in space, they complement each other, not contradict.
The design of the device, the energy concentration is made on the basis of the basic principle of building a 3-spiral spherical oscillator, which is an integral part of any living system, giving it the oscillating properties.

Андрей Ка

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Андрей Ка » Tue Apr 30, 2019 17:12

The bangles-shamrocks what's the range?
More suitable for a safe travel: UKE, ASD or a Shamrock?

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Thu May 02, 2019 21:49

Андрей Ка wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 17:12
The bangles-shamrocks what's the range?
More suitable for a safe travel: UKE, ASD or a Shamrock?

The UKE ASD series the baby are most appropriate for travel. They are the smallest in weight and height. Easily fit into any bag.
The range of bracelets about 5 meters.

ММ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by ММ » Fri May 03, 2019 7:30

Alfiya has detailed information on the map harmonizer 5m for women? For kids have cards? Here on the website they are on sale? You can make the most hole on the map and hang it on the neck?

ММ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by ММ » Fri May 03, 2019 23:40

I think I left some of your questions. For that they deleted something? What censorship went medieval on the forum? :?

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Sat May 04, 2019 12:52

ММ wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 23:40
I think I left some of your questions. For that they deleted something? What censorship went medieval on the forum? :?
Your questions you can see, all right! Requested the author will respond after receiving comments.

Байес

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Байес » Sat May 04, 2019 18:49

ALFIYAand if Shar-oscillator, which is recommended for institutions with large concentrations of people, put in the apartment, what is the result? Is it possible to overload living in an apartment and what will happen to the building (high-rise) ?

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Sat May 04, 2019 20:02

ММ wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:30
Alfiya has detailed information on the map harmonizer 5m for women? For kids have cards? Here on the website they are on sale? You can make the most hole on the map and hang it on the neck?
The card is individual to harmonize. Particularly designed for people involved in the development of their spiritual potential. Create a protective force field around the owner. Compact, convenient for constant carrying in a pocket, wallet, purse.
In the basis of functioning of the harmonizers put author's work.
Main properties: improves work and family relationships, health, increases performance, opens the personal life Path contributes to comprehensive and harmonious development of the personality.
Keep away from fire and high temperature (50 degrees Celsius). Lose its properties during prolonged exposure to water. The rest does not require any special operating conditions.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Sat May 04, 2019 20:08

About selling cards on this site are under discussion.
To see the cards on the site: Selishchev.Russia
To make a hole on the map and wear on the neck - you can.
For kids cards developed, yet can be purchased for boys (with the lighthouse), girls (red color indicator).

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Sat May 04, 2019 20:12

Байес wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 18:49
ALFIYAand if Shar-oscillator, which is recommended for institutions with large concentrations of people, put in the apartment, what is the result? Is it possible to overload living in an apartment and what will happen to the building (high-rise) ?
Reloading is impossible. The device will fill the room and everyone in it the necessary quantity of energy for a full, healthy life. Without excess, people will take as much energy as is ready to accommodate.
The house will stand for much longer, the issue with "bad" neighbors suffering from drinking, partying solved. People either stop parasite (because you get the energy needed), or moving out.
The area around the will to rise, the overall atmosphere will be more calm, warm and welcoming.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Sun May 05, 2019 13:47

The inventor obtained another opinion from Uhta, Komi
"I want to share my observations, ie . what happened over a 2 year period of use of UKE baby UKE and with the star and the UAB kid. What is the rebirth that happens with the flowers, with pet (dogs) and my body , this is reflected in the following 1)in my house there are flowers that before the advent of the UKE was on the verge of dying , that just did and then like a Bud in the other conditions were , began to rise , new shoots which differed in its thickness and which began to gain growth from 20 cm up to 50 , and everything started to bloom (especially spatifilium) I neighbors gave half-dried palms and birch trees and when I came to visit a couple of months they didn't know their plants , everything was alive pleasing to the eye.2) We are neighbors periodically leave for a month on 2 your pet (Spitz) , which reside indoors where there are UKE and on arrival they were constantly surprised by the fact that their dog is so badly created and how that appearance changed .We at first did not pay attention and then recently I threw the video what was Spitz up to the UKE and I was just in shock !Its a completely different coat , a different color , like different dogs (I am a what now video what was You skins).3)with regards to me I noticed that leaving the house out of range of the UKE starting to feel some discomfort , stronger feel negativity from people , and indeed like you find yourself in a contaminated environment!!At home I put the cooler on the UKE kid and the water is completely different , the same water bought in 1.5 liter bottle is not what the UKE is doing its job!Mice and rodents on the site forgot . I understand to understand it all takes time , and most importantly, the fact that there is a significant change for the better.I can say with confidence , after 2 years of use, the UKE ASD WORK!!Thank You for this miracle!

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Mon May 06, 2019 18:59

Vladimir K., thanks!
Four years ago bought on Your recommendation the first UKE. Gave him a place in the kitchen. My husband and I call it spring. So often the eyes stop and admire, as an early cold winter morning on the glittering snow. And admiring harmonizes living system. Bought another for the cottage and one in the car.
Will tell you that I tracked during this period of time.
A year ago, all the neighbours had complained about cockroaches. To us they are not logged in.
At their summer cottage neighbors live moles. On our site they are not.
Children (three) do not suffer from colds.
The car began to behave better, Oh-Oh-Oh-very rarely call in service.
And more recently, brother would often get into situations pre-crash. I immediately gave him the UKE in the car. Recently thanked that all is well, even the machine started to work better.
It's the brightest moments, and so can the many that can't be tracked.
Thank the world that have the opportunity to turn to You for help in the moment of difficult situations!

Elena Rajeeva, Moscow

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Mon May 06, 2019 19:02

After buying the UKE in the house was nicer, the atmosphere became calmer, sleep improved. At my mom's, who lives on the 1st floor in the fall were common mouse, but after installing the UKE was gone.

Catherine Kushnarenko, Penza

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Mon May 06, 2019 19:04

Within 5 years slept very bad. Woke up about 2 a.m. until dawn didn't sleep a wink. After the appearance of the UKE was fast asleep on the 2nd day. To this day the quality of sleep.

Alexander Denisov, 44, Moscow

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Mon May 06, 2019 19:13

In the winter of 2013 bought with her husband 3 devices.
1) "Baby" lives permanently in the car, after the installation has reduced consumption of gasoline, disappeared the negative energy.
2) in the country is "El kid", and in the apartment "the kid with the fullerene". Over the years, our lives changed. I had a phobia: he was afraid to stay alone in the house or in the country, especially at night. It was a constant feeling of something hostile. After installing the device - I forgot all about my fears - Thank you!
My husband went phobia, anxiety drive from home and there is a gradual release from fear drive behind the wheel.

Shapovalenko Olga and Sergey Gromov, Moscow

Любимая Элен

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Любимая Элен » Mon May 27, 2019 13:26

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 22:00
Appeared in the sale of pendants and earrings that carry the properties of the products of UKE.
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... lishcheva/
Available to order.
Tell me, please, what specific properties of the products of UKE bear jewelry? What better to choose? There are no descriptions and actions