The UKE Selishcheva

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Oct 16, 2018 17:53

http://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cate ... lishcheva/

Development Selishcheva, V. K. are widely used in sports complexes, kindergartens, schools, hospitals, enterprises of food industry and public catering, transport. They have been tested in leading scientific laboratories and institutes of Russia.

Петрос

Re: the UKE Selishcheva

Post by Петрос » Tue Oct 16, 2018 20:52

The feelings of UAB kid M (with runes) is very interesting stands out. Although I don't understand the runes. Also the UKE El-Baby Star P and Fullerene.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:01

Where are the reviews?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:33

ММ wrote:Where are the reviews?
No one has yet written yesterday, just put the item for sale. :)
On the forum there were a few reviews as effective the product, in the context of discussing other topics.
Searched search in the forum for request "UKE".

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:13

As the developer of UKE on the forum appear? Vladimir Konstantinovich a number of issues.

Just wondering whether represented in the sale the entire range of UKE?

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:38

Петрос wrote:ASD kid M (with runes) is very interesting stands out. Although I don't understand runes
This is not a classic Futhark. This is the "new runes" Goch V. P.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:39

Must answer the representative until put up for sale that are in stock office.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:02

ММ wrote:Where are the reviews?
I know several people who use these devices are already 13 years.They had with them then and introduced. But as it is not fused with the authors ..finally it happened. If those who have long enjoyed the UKE will write their own reviews would be great. But not all users of our products write reviews on the forum.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:09

LILY-P and do they say that about? What you see is what you feel? I would have recently passed, just laughed. But my personal sensitivity increased slightly. I looked at the photo and was surprised. The energy is felt even in photographs. It was interesting.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 17, 2018 15:41

Logik Yes ))) a feeling that is, of course, not yet tested everything a couple time for that yet, other things are important now. But in the office it feels already a lot))). Those who know about the energy and sensations of a display of artifacts))), then there was even more fonit )).Each should be viewed separately(structure) , as soon as a little free...

АЛЬФИЯ

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Wed Oct 17, 2018 20:47

Good evening!
My name is Alfiya. I'm a representative of Vladimir Konstantinovich Selishcheva. With all the questions, you can contact me!!!

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 17, 2018 21:40

ALFIYA Hello. On the website Selishcheva read that
HOW the UKE...IN the center of the device is the battery of Reich, which is a power amplifier and defining the software element of the device.
What made the battery? Are they ALUMINUM FOIL? I ask because the builders of the chambers of the Reich strongly advised to avoid aluminium in the manufacture of cameras. Personally I would not want to buy a energy device which contains the aluminum.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 17, 2018 21:46

And design "stars" - what is it made of cones? Of any metal Aluminum is present?

АЛЬФИЯ

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Wed Oct 17, 2018 23:22

First of all, to answer your first questions:
Will be presented to the full operating range of UKE and UAB. Some of the devices is done only under the order.

АЛЬФИЯ

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Wed Oct 17, 2018 23:25

All of what you write about aluminium, it is considered by the author in the production of the UKE. They are absolutely safe, have certificates of conformity.
Cones devices "star" is made of metallized plastic, aluminum there.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 17, 2018 23:35

АЛЬФИЯ wrote:All of what you write about aluminium, it is considered by the author in the production of the UKE. They are absolutely safe, have certificates of conformity.
I certificates are not interesting. I have my own head is. In the development of sanitary standards and norms is not considered such a thing as bioenergy. But General words "all is considered by the author" - as for me, this is not the answer.
So foil in the battery all the same aluminum.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 17, 2018 23:55

Else. Is there any protection against misuse of energy, without the owner's knowledge the uke? And then are settled any energoseti and will eat the thread. Or maybe someone skilled on the uke hang naprawa the flow of energy for their needs, and the owner of the uke neither sleep nor spirit did not know, will be able to manage only the physical position of the uke.

АЛЬФИЯ

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Thu Oct 18, 2018 0:06

The UKE works as a filter, purifies the energy of the space, which is fills up to a resource maximum of premises, cars and so on. In the UKE was originally based on the norm for a live system. The additional protection is not needed, the UKE itself you from negativity, possible pumping already protects. And negative program to hang on the UKE impossible. These devices are intended for the well-being and health of people. Anyone who just tries to use to harm - you will receive numerous challenges in life.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:05

АЛЬФИЯ wrote:AND negative program to hang on the UKE impossible.
I have no estimates were asked, negative or neutral or a positive program, I asked the stranger to embrace the energy of the UKE without the consent of the owner of the uke? And and to the detriment or benefit... that such concepts... that one harm, to another use.
АЛЬФИЯ wrote:These devices are intended for the well-being and health of people.
Here you think how to build your house, how and what will it serve you to your goals, but if after construction, you lock in the door won't kick, then you without your knowledge will come visitors. And even if they "will have many problems in life," you better not be.

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:32

Логик wrote:LILY-P and do they say that about? What you see is what you feel? I would have recently passed, just laughed. But my personal sensitivity increased slightly. I looked at the photo and was surprised. The energy is felt even in photographs. It was interesting.
I began to feel energy at a distance. But the uke zero energy. Several times scan.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:49

There are more methods of energy and mental work with the uke and the web? Or not more...

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:16

АЛЬФИЯ wrote:part of the device is done only under the order
What is the procedure for ordering on the UKE ,,Fullerenes,,?

Код

Post by Код » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:51

ММ wrote:
Логик wrote:LILY-P and do they say that about? What you see is what you feel? I would have recently passed, just laughed. But my personal sensitivity increased slightly. I looked at the photo and was surprised. The energy is felt even in photographs. It was interesting.
I began to feel energy at a distance. But the uke zero energy. Several times scan.
No, the energy from the products goes. Tried using both palms in the photo. The content of the body (actually Essential) almost immediately. And the filling soft.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 18, 2018 13:06

Артфан wrote:
АЛЬФИЯ wrote:part of the device is done only under the order
What is the procedure for ordering on the UKE ,,Fullerenes,,?
The UKE Fullerene crystal is available in the office http://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/uke- ... -kristall/
All products from the catalog available.

АЛЬФИЯ

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Thu Oct 18, 2018 13:43

Setting of a person occurs in the manufacture of the device, taking into account the wishes in color fullerene, the composition of the material (plastic or natural stones). Handmade. The cost is discussed individually.