The UKE Selishcheva

АЛЬФИЯ
The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Tue May 28, 2019 19:52

Decorations are properties of the same as any of the devices. This is their portable version.
Improves health, the nervous, the immune system. Protects against Energodar, energofinprom.
Thus, besides the beauty you wear 100% amulet and harmonizers let and smaller radius compared to the UKE or the UAB.
And of course the decoration contributes to personal, spiritual growth.

Андрей ВН

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Андрей ВН » Tue May 28, 2019 22:06

Some of the ornaments belong to the UKE , which to UAB.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Wed May 29, 2019 11:33

Most are designed on the principle of UKE or the UAB. On those products where you only see the Shamrock - is the UKE and which in addition to the Shamrock Fibonacci spiral - to the UAB.

ММ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by ММ » Wed May 29, 2019 16:42

Specify the diameter of the product " suspension spiral transparent large and small."

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Ольга К » Wed May 29, 2019 18:31

ММ wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 16:42
Specify the diameter of the product " suspension spiral transparent large and small."
Small 2cm, large 3.4 cm

Оки

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Оки » Mon Jun 10, 2019 16:40

Good day! I'm not a Pro in matters of such developments, and generally do only the first steps in exploring this direction... AL, a question for You, as the expert and the representative of the author. Very interested in the development of Selishcheva. I want to buy and try the UKE in terms of its organizations and UAB - for the home. But we have animals at home. Including, a wonderful charismatic rat, a real member of the family, losing the baby would not be desirable. On the contrary, I wish him the impact was positive (these rodents live, alas, not enough). In addition, my family basically - "botany". We have a tropical butterfly displays at times and a lot of other smaller brothers always. I would like to know more about the mechanism of neutralization of animal pests (rats and cockroaches). Can this somehow be reprogrammed under our specific conditions? And another question: is there any information about how ASD interacts with Reiki (I practice CD)? Is there any feedback from the practitioner? With the runes I understand less, though, I use a regular rune. But the principle of complementarity is clear. But about interaction with the Reiki energy never found information. I would be very grateful for the answer! :)

Now again carefully read information about the UKE. For me it is not clear how compatible the following characteristics - "rid of rodents and harmful insects" and "positively affect the flora and fauna". I would like to understand thoroughly :)

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 15:20

Good day!

These concepts are completely compatible. UAB eliminates low-energy parasites. And supports all, including what the person feels comfortable. Moreover, if you have tamed a rat and for you, it is part of the family, and it devices are impacted positively. He'll be fine.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 15:23

To the question about Reiki, Wabi SIGNIFICANTLY help practitioners in their work.
We are going to achieve results that you never imagined previously.

The device a kind of filter. There are filters for water purification and a filter for the purification of the energy in the surrounding space where you and your family will be able to improve their condition and maximize their talents.

Оки

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Оки » Tue Jun 11, 2019 16:39

ALFIYAThank for your comprehensive answer! You reassured me on account of the possible consequences for ALL members of my family))). About Reiki - or so we thought. Happy to experiment! Now will the choice of the device for their own purposes.
Arose another question: what is the radius of the UAB Kid M (with runes)?. On the UKE information, rummaged, found. By ASD - no.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 19:39

Radius from 100 meters to infinity. You know the Runes very sacred meaning and action, therefore, the boundaries for determining the radius for these devices no!

Оки

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Оки » Wed Jun 12, 2019 15:25

About Runes - I absolutely agree with You, for them neither space nor time doesn't matter. But, if I understand correctly, this ASD can be used as a self-contained device, eliminating or changing the rune signs (which I plan to do, I'm interested in is the range of possibilities). It would be interesting to work out and the elder Futhark. Because whatever you read about the New Runes and their effects for the New time, the power of God has not been canceled. It's just another parallel, no less profound, and not a tap... And UAB, all, almost, the information on the range and here on the forum and on the developer's site is missing. Or I have not found, but then I would be grateful for a link! The principle that the more complex the formulation (and more expensive respectively) the wider the radius is clear. But what numbers to push? The issue is purely practical. Need to know where to place in the apartment, extended to the entire area. Given that I want to take it a ASD Kid.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 15:43

Perhaps not fully explained. The point is that UAB range, as such, no. He is part of the Universe. First, more than 40m for small Webov and more than 100 for large, and then it increases slowly. And the question for the owner ceases to have meaning.
Start from the figures of radius of 40 meters for ASD Little one you.

Оки

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Оки » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:15

ALFIYAYes, it has now become clearer. Thank you very much for the answer!

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:52

Россомаха

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Россомаха » Thu Jul 18, 2019 14:37

And if one of UKE to put in the kitchen, and the second is the UKE in the room, would the stronger the effect?

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 21:41

Hello!

No. The UKE work on the principle of sufficiency. In this case, just one UKE. Of course, if the kitchen is near the room.
Within 10-15 meters.

But the second UKE may perform an aesthetic function. That is to decorate.:))

Россомаха

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Россомаха » Wed Jul 24, 2019 14:22

АЛЬФИЯ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 21:41
The UKE work on the principle of sufficiency. In this case, just one UKE. Of course, if the kitchen is near the room.
Within 10-15 meters.
Hello. Ie makes sense to buy a second UKE is a product of UAB?

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Sat Jul 27, 2019 21:11

Definitely. UAB is a more advanced model. A kind of upgrade version of UKE.

UAB is not only for improving energy, it effectively affects the creative potential of the person. Those abilities and talents that you have laid.

Россомаха

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Россомаха » Sun Aug 11, 2019 0:39

But if water will stand next to the UKE, whether the water be charged?

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Sun Aug 11, 2019 16:27

Device structures the water molecules, improves palatability, gives a positive energy charge. Yes, the water will be recharged and becomes taste better.
Cooperation with companies - manufacturers of drinking water confirms this.

The same principle applies to any other drink.

Расторгуев

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Aug 13, 2019 14:31

You have to price solid the kids, and where large size with increased action?

Расторгуев

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Расторгуев » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:06

Bought UAB star is transparent, the effect is impressive, using the pendulum measured the radius of the 190th became. Interested in the UKE with the two blue balls on the trehlistnik.If you do for me what individual options you can invest? Is it possible to order sizes increase and change the power of embedded functionality? The site says about the concave mirror what is it and where to buy? The first day set the night your ASD before the monitor turned off TV (the monitor on a bed directed) action not liked, as it is not soft, I think the same will happen if in front of a regular mirror to put.Then removed to another place, became softer.

Россомаха

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Россомаха » Wed Aug 14, 2019 17:17

How to program the UKE mental images? Do I need to take the UKE in his hands?

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Wed Aug 14, 2019 18:26

To invest the visualization is possible by any comfortable for You way. From experience I note that in most cases, people write wishes on paper and put a note inside the device.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Wed Aug 14, 2019 18:33

Расторгуев wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:06
Bought UAB star is transparent, the effect is impressive, using the pendulum measured the radius of the 190th became. Interested in the UKE with the two blue balls on the trehlistnik. If you do for me what individual options you can invest? Is it possible to order sizes increase and change the power of embedded functionality? The site says about the concave mirror what is it and where to buy? The first day set the night your ASD before the monitor turned off TV (the monitor on a bed directed) action not liked, as it is not soft, I think the same will happen if in front of a regular mirror to put.Then removed to another place, became softer.
About the assortment on this website you will instruct site administrators.
I, in turn, the representative of the inventor, will be able to explain how an individual device is manufactured. You can write me in personal.