The UKE Selishcheva

АЛЬФИЯ
The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:19

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Thu Dec 06, 2018 14:02

Customer review:
"I want to share my observations, my house is worth 2 years of UKE-kid and star and 6 months ASD kid, recently went to a sanatorium and there that the train felt some discomfort from the environment from the negative energy from people.Was then able to create a micro-climate of UAB in the hotel room , but regular treatments , the presence of negativity and the energy made adjustments.On arrival home I that his wife immediately rushed to the fact that we are like a Bud that was in a clean place where even the breathing is easy and the status is quite different .We assume that the concentration of Your devices in the house do their job given the fact that we don't go nowhere (except the store) that the body was used for this period of time to be in clean energy .In the spring we took in Naftalan the UKE so there was just as uncomfortable , even felt the negative energy of the previous vacationers who have lived before us.I additionally use the coil Mishina with the sounds Goryaeva p. P. I Want to see such a strong cocktail at it !Well, something like this.With Respect Nikolai Sherbatuk,Uhta"

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 13:39

Андрей Ка

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Андрей Ка » Wed Dec 19, 2018 15:10

ALFIYA, please tell us:
1. What specific functions UAB has a Little Star transparent?
2. "Mirror effect multiplies the action of UKE". This effect brings the power of UKE to UAB?
3. The UKE Kid-Fullerene crystal. "...created by a particular person..."
Helps to restore the condition of people with genetic disease.
What UAB has such an effect? Or need this UKE?

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:06

Hello!
UAB Little Star transparent includes the basic properties of Waba, namely working with potential and scoutin talents of the person.
That is, I must say that the UKE cannot become Abom because the UKE was originally created to improve health. UAB and a more perfect product, more powerful, more profound accounts of the human consciousness works.
Mirror effect significantly increases the radius of the device.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:11

About devices Baby Fullerene Crystal, if you want to produce a device for healing a specific disease (as possible) can
to produce ASD, and the UKE. Here are all individually and discussed personally with the client.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Mon Dec 31, 2018 21:07

IMG-20181231-WA0010.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Mon Dec 31, 2018 21:09

Happy New Year!
Warmth, joy, health to You and Your family!

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Sat Jan 05, 2019 19:06

ВаРом

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by ВаРом » Wed Jan 09, 2019 18:45

Hello,please tell me how about the time you can feel the action of UKE baby P,we have a family of 5 people,70 sq/m apartment?

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Thu Jan 10, 2019 20:10

Hello!
The first and quite a quick effect you will see by the reaction of the children, plants and Pets, if any.
It's within a month.
And on average, according to statistics, after three months of being in the room with the device, you will feel the improvement of health, first and foremost. Then other changes, for example, the expansion of space (moving to a bigger apartment), the disappearance of diseases that were chronic (migraines, for example), all individually, but, more importantly, everything will go well for your family.

Логик

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Логик » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:35

Today put on the night under the pillow of one energy-the subject woke up in the morning - arms, legs whole body shaking. Overloaded explicitly.
I wanted to ask how powerful ASD with this? And if you put on UAB energy-the subject of whether UAB to act as a harmonizing factor, leaving the subject of energy-specified range of energies.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Fri Jan 18, 2019 20:40

Hello!

What you put under the pillow?

Логик

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Логик » Fri Jan 18, 2019 21:02

АЛЬФИЯ wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 20:40
What you put under the pillow?
It doesn't matter. Tomorrow I can put another object with energy and information.
Sometimes these things overload the body energetically. That is not very nice. Just wanted to know is it possible to get an energy overload from ASD, for example, the EL-star (product powerful I feel in the photos) and see the question above
Логик wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:35
if you put on UAB energy-the subject of whether UAB to act as a harmonizing factor, leaving the subject of energy-specified range of energies.
that is, the effect to leave and the overload of energy to prevent

Магирани

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Магирани » Fri Jan 18, 2019 21:33

Логик wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 21:02
Just wanted to know is it possible to get an energy overload from ASD,
No, the overload you just do not get. I have ASD for over 2 months. He very gently structures the space, even the sensitive to the energy of the people, calmly react to it, they are not "sausages". In this case it does. Has a cumulative effect.
Put him something else I would not risk. Might just lose this thing, or it will be somewhere in other place, in the case of explicit conflicts items.

Логик

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Логик » Fri Jan 18, 2019 23:15

Магирани wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 21:33
Put him something else I would not risk. Might just lose this thing, or it will be somewhere in other place, in the case of explicit conflicts items.
just remember the following
АЛЬФИЯ wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 0:29
Inside the device you put anything you want and the space is filled with this oil, aroma, property, etc.

Магирани

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Магирани » Fri Jan 18, 2019 23:30

Oil notes, mental images, intentions-without any problems. I artefac meant. If you have the understanding that two objects do not conflict, do not contradict, but rather complement each other, then go ahead! Get synergies

ММ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by ММ » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:01

Магирани wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 23:30
Oil notes, mental images, intentions-without any problems. I artefac meant. If you have the understanding that two objects do not conflict, do not contradict, but rather complement each other, then go ahead! Get synergies
Is there any effect of activated oil? Or notes. Please, this is very interesting.

ММ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by ММ » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:05

You can put the artifact in a bookcase or wardrobe? Or is it better to put on the table.

Магирани

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by Магирани » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47

Personally, I have not tried no oil, no note. Only mental images. Related to the sale of products. As a result, increase sales by 20-30%. But this is not the main action. Noticed that has changed the neighbors in the office. Office landlords had improved, though usually they "can't wait". Customers are not in a hurry to leave, want to "talk". UAB is in the closet-window glass.
A good thing. Ordered for home customized while you wait.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Tue Jan 29, 2019 15:03

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Thu Feb 07, 2019 0:03

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Thu Mar 07, 2019 22:55

From an interview with an astrologer:
"- Tell us why You chose this field of activity or the choice was made again?
- It so happened that from early childhood I am a very special person. I guess the choice was made for me, as school astrology was to me until recently as a hobby, and only after the change of eras (21.12.12) I wanted to make it my profession. At the same time I was first asked for help. My purpose is to help people to understand themselves, relying on the knowledge of our ancestors and scientists on celestial bodies.
- How You consider, whether all in our life is predetermined or everyone creates his own destiny and is able to change something?
- Of course, man comes into this world with certain tasks and it depends only on how quality will be his life. The change and development of man and the world happens through his spirituality. The responsibility for ensuring the future and health lies with the individual. Others may be able to help him, but all the changes depend on him. Usually a person believes that everything that happens to him is determined either by external forces: climate, weather, epidemic, or from the case. Most people do not even try to understand the cause of disease: why of the millions of people sick this person and not another – the main thing faster to take the medicine, not to hurt and let live. And without humanity continues to look for ways of rejuvenation and increasing life expectancy on the outside, although, in fact, the answers to all the questions you need to look inside yourself.
- What is the maniacal desire of people to know in advance their fate?
- Each person has his own reason why he wants to know their future. To make any General conclusions that apply to all, is quite difficult. In my experience I can say that in each case all individually. Perhaps fear of the future occurs in people from a lack of knowledge, namely, knowledge about life, the laws of the universe, which has always acted and will act, whether we like it or not. Man is part of nature and, forgetting about it and moving away from it, he loses the most valuable – the health and joy of life.
- What matters to You the thicket turning?
- Initially turn to me for a personal astrological forecast, in order to adjust immovably in life, and to analyze the influence of the past on current events. And, of course, very much in demand forecasts, compatibility of partners. Thanks astropsychological consultation it is possible to avoid difficulties in choosing a life partner and to solve their family issues. Additionally, at my centre services working with the causes of various diseases, harmonize the space of human life, to minimize the effect of geopathic zones, assistance in resolving negative situations. Special attention can be devoted to dealing with companies is, first of all, the elimination of distortion of information at the inception of the firm, as well as in the process of its activities of management, employees, strangers.
- Is it possible to cleanse and harmonize the space around us? How to do it?
- It is known that energy is the most important characteristic of a person. It determines the vitality of man, his vitality, creativity, performance. It is therefore very important to create a positive environment at work and at home. Make it possible with the new devices, which presented in my center. They developed by Russian scientists demonstrate remarkable results in various aspects of human activity. The Device Of Concentration Of Energy. This is a special device that due to the effect of their own forms around them, creating zones of increased energy. Also presented harmonizers on the basis of New runes, and more. System rune symbols and runic knowledge was used by mankind since ancient times. Runes order chaotic ambient radiation, taking the pressure off of the person, improve health, have a positive effect on the entire body. "<

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Fri Mar 22, 2019 18:49

THE UKE ASD TRAVEL

Different modifications of devices MALYSH very convenient to take with you on trips thanks to its compact size. They are easy to clean contaminated "someone else's" energy room (hotel rooms, apartments) and fill the space with "live" energy.
You will be much easier to recover after lengthy negotiations, flights or sightseeing.

АЛЬФИЯ

The UKE Selishcheva

Post by АЛЬФИЯ » Tue Apr 16, 2019 14:53

Good afternoon everyone!

The link to the video about the impact of UKE to increase the egg production of chickens:

In it you will see how to properly install the device in the coop to their range covers all the birds.