The Project "Natural Artifacts"

ИринаАс
Re: Project "Natural Artifacts"

Post by ИринаАс » Mon Apr 17, 2017 17:05

Hello! I have a question: is it possible to cut the ends of the rope? For me it's very long

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Fri Apr 21, 2017 13:15

Ops, and I snapped without thinking, which may not be...
Likely because still feel powerful bodily response from the Artefact - energy, strength, fullness. In psychological terms - something very light, belief in their strength, the joy of life.
Taken from another branch, place as very suitable for the mood of the energies of the Artifact:
[youtube][/youtube]

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 24, 2017 20:48

ИринаАс wrote:Hello! I have a question: is it possible to cut the ends of the rope? For me it's very long
You can, without cutting off the knots tied by a monk.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Apr 27, 2017 17:26

Brought a stock of Genuine artifacts coming to an end. Left several pieces of each type.
The deadline for the receipt of the next batch is not yet defined.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed May 03, 2017 19:19

Ordered the thread and immediately the next day got fired from work,coincidence?))but with the caveat that it may be returned ,if need be.this is something new.) There was a dream thread, it was blue and assemblies there was a lot reminiscent of the ornament.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri May 05, 2017 22:36

The thread got,it is easier to go to the monk JAC what to do with a red thread?you can like it and use it?

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun May 07, 2017 19:04

Гуфест wrote:the Thread got,it is easier to go to the monk JAC what to do with a red thread?you can like it and use it?
Аура wrote:red thread will not carry information mantra, but will perform the function of energy supply in General. This is because Natural Artifacts are packaged in a leaf of the sacred tree, which, upon drying, gives vital energy of growth, of development, which in its pure, natural form manifested in plants.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun May 07, 2017 19:09

Гуфест wrote:Ordered the thread and immediately the next day got fired from work,coincidence?))but with the caveat that it may be returned ,if need be.this is something new.) There was a dream thread, it was blue and assemblies there was a lot reminiscent of the ornament.
what's your mantra ?m b the execution of the plan is variantoj line where you have another job ?but-given the choice ,with the ability to stay current
blue and purple dreams, appears among items that exist in the subtle world .it turns out that the energy level threads are more complex nodular structure energy than the physical knots ..

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat May 20, 2017 12:41

A couple of times on the wrist under the thread there was a tingling and slight burning sensation. Anyone had one of these? What does it mean?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun May 21, 2017 22:18

The longer you live your life ,then rastrepina,then you gently twist .

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Mon May 22, 2017 12:28

ОльгаВВ wrote: A couple of times on the wrist under the thread there was a tingling and slight burning sensation. Anyone had one of these? What does it mean?
It was such a slight burning sensation appeared in front of the iconic events that I associate with the fulfillment of his wishes. And when you lose a state of mindfulness and balance, starts too respond to stimuli...are addicted to achieving goals. POPs up the image of the monk Eak, wise and calm and sweetly reminds me so that you can peretrudites and burn, to obestochte...the main process and the joy of life) is Always the same as wants - faster, faster in my head so many desires and goals...Thread as an indicator with a red light helps to keep the contemplation. You can break into the closed doors, and you can see how the universe gradually opens the right door leading to execution. And then the signal to go! )) Beautiful figures began to appear on the clock and the numbers of cars, mostly 1, 3 and 5. One trip saw two cars next to the rooms 113 and 331. Not specifically looked for)
Гуфест wrote:Long ends live your life ,then rastrepina,then you gently twist .
The excess ends can be cut. Over time, the thread is stretched, it is better to tie tighter.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue May 23, 2017 21:40

At the ends it is possible to predict events on the subject in theme or not,the ends may be.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed May 24, 2017 13:45

ОльгаВВ wrote:What does it mean?
The energy of the mantras used By high frequency, we can say, pure and strong, subtly responds to different manifestations, if you keep track of what thoughts and actions were at the time of the occurrence of such physical sensations, you can understand what was the signal.
As an example, anonymously from a personal, as a thread (although the pendants here must have been not less) interacted with the energies of alcohol
a Couple of days ago in the morning, put on his /Microcosm/ I have it in conjunction with the Master was the holidays, so I decided to let him work, day I forgot that I microcosm and the rope on your wrist with the mantra No. 5. By the evening strongly increased depression, decided to disperse the melancholy of strong alcohol. A lot of thought, as thought the bottle was over. And there was something! Not in the sense of adventure, scandals, fights, and do you suppose, or something, lay down, and even into the coffin of roll your not thoughts, nothing - lying on my back watching TV thoughts vanish, at least lie down in a coffin :oops: all of a gray - dark except for the TV screen. Suddenly the pendant as if pushed by the weight of the kettlebell on the heart, became ill, I got up and the same it was removed, it became much easier, but that proved rope, hand she squeezed like a white-hot copper wire. :shock: It's small, barely fastened on the wrist to remove it without tearing was impossible, Oh how they burned hand :shock: well your hand under the faucet, lathered hand, it's a miracle she appeared not ripped. Once removed verevochku, the normal state was restored within 10 minutes, the usual intoxication of the cognac, with the "Jolly mood" :oops:but here the hand burns the third day, although on the wrist, no trace... :shock: I science, if not unbearable to drink, take off all charms... I Wonder is this a cure for alcoholism? :oops:

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed May 24, 2017 14:28

Аура wrote:As an example, anonymously from a personal, as a thread (although the pendants here must have been not less) interacted with the energies of alcohol
What is wrong action of the pendant and thread. They should remove the craving for alcohol, and not show such a negative effect.

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Wed May 24, 2017 18:46

Гуфест wrote:At the ends it is possible to predict events on the subject in theme or not,the ends may be.
Oh, I already did that...
Ongoing sync with numbers, today had seen a number of rooms 558 and 585, 009 or 090. But this is not the most amazing thing is the letters on the number 585 was EAK!! :) :)
Night dreamed a symbolic dream. I had to climb on the building, when I looked at it from the side, I counted 7 floors (7 chakras?), up through winding staircases. A real maze of stairs, as in gorrie Potter :) The first 6 I've overcome and I can not find a way to the top last floor...was that the last stairs up and down. So illogical, such as a test or obstacle. Rolled with the last of the stairs head over heels and ended up on top of buildings :)

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu May 25, 2017 16:12

донна Лилия wrote:... today has seen a number of rooms 558 and 585, 009 or 090. But this is not the most amazing thing is the letters on the number 585 was EAK!! :) :)
Night dreamed a symbolic dream.
Similar effects I think often people, for example: I Decided to buy a certain brand of car...and everywhere begin to meet them..just a circle...and so all...

Could it be that the purchase of the artifact just brought you to a particular customization of care to the surrounding detail and the search response to the artifact in all aspects of Your life? In the mind spins its significance, a description of the impact, so we have to work out for itself the justification. Appears excessive sensitivity and care, huh?

This aspect of the question has the right to life?

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Fri May 26, 2017 3:25

You are right, the main spirit. I wrote about this...wish fulfillment is important to the state, the mood...for fulfillment of desires, health, or universal love. The execution of secret desires or love, dear LON, not excuses, and the state in which you want to live. How it works, I don't know, what's important is what works. On the figures I was not paying attention and is of great significance to coincidences do not give, it was never the intention, it just happens :) No-hypnosis and working for yourself was not. There are observations, and I share them. Today was a fruitful and successful day, thinking how well everything turned out...turn on the radio...the song "Such a perfect day" :) That is, excessive sensitivity...radio waves? :) To yourself and your feelings of what is happening? Wonderful that there is such sensitivity and attention. And most importantly - is the result (what You and I wish you all :)).

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri May 26, 2017 10:29

I love Your infectious attitude!
You in absentia and fall in love when You create such an atmosphere of love and happiness, building your own image as in pecene ..."...and clean and fresh like a rose in Paradise".. Spring! :o

Trying to include the ability to have/develop a "mobile consciousness" and to consider the problem from different sides and angles, I want to ask You the following question:
If there is a clear understanding that the artifact works, can it be perceived as an external crutch that prevents You from to rely to itself and do the same thing without it?

Using the artifact You are likely to turn out a stable neural connection in the brain, which You probably will learn to throw these crutches and deal with myself.

Inspired by the song:
"To enjoy Life itself,
Rejoice with you
I don't unlearn, if only next,
Next to you,
Next will be you." :)
донна Лилия wrote:..... How it works, I don't know, what's important is what works.
Does this attitude to acquire things to grow safer for the psyche, not overloading the brain? Just to catch a buzz from all that is happening:)
After all not who other, as You opened a big thread on the forum, such as :Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Игнатенко

Post by Игнатенко » Sun May 28, 2017 0:24

I will share what happened. How long ago wanted new furniture, but that didn't happen. The desire was strong, but not realized immediately, and hovered in the depths of the "subconscious". Bought this artifact was worn for two weeks and forgot about it, stopped paying attention. But suddenly, unexpectedly, bought new furniture, which had to raise alone, and, accordingly, all new appliances. While worked hard physically for about a week tirelessly, he suddenly realized that this is - the fulfillment of desires, looked at the rope, but it is not. A very good lesson from the Master of Each.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun May 28, 2017 0:44

a Couple of times on the wrist under the thread there was a tingling and slight burning sensation. Anyone had one of these? What does it mean?
Recite the mantra at this moment on the site and pay attention to something significant modify.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun May 28, 2017 0:48

On frayed ends that you can tell the mantra they will twist themselves.

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Sun May 28, 2017 0:56

Лон wrote:In You in absentia and fall in love when You create such an atmosphere of love and happiness, building your own image as in pecene ..."...and clean and fresh like a rose in Paradise".. Spring!
Thank you :o Positive emotions and positive experiences to share nice and easy. My attitude is if someone is transferred, twice as nice :) Try to look objectively at themselves and what is happening, describe all positive and negative points. For this we are really here for, right? To share experiences, to learn from the experience... You are asking deep questions that may have had somewhere in the periphery and which each must answer for himself.
Crutches are needed for the sick person. Who would call themselves completely healthy, physically and mentally? Here, we are all looking for answers to their questions. The answer to the question can also be a crutch. Person, or Artifact that displays on the way, a helper, and to go on the road themselves...that displays a crutch?
Each himself answers this question. To take the help of an assistant, or costulate on their own.
Include morning the microwave. That's really a crutch! If themselves, without crutches, made fire by friction, would have developed more. It turns out that the maximum development without crutches - is in a cave, without any assistants? Why, then, we are science, books, other people's experiences, the achievements of civilization?
Perhaps I will answer Your question: there are different depth Artifacts. In the first stage, someone who cannot even take a step, the Artifact is really a crutch. And then learn to walk. And the Artifact becomes a conductor. There are probably other stages. If you look from the perspective of energy using helpers we save energy. And on what to spend the saved energy, determines the crutch or no crutch. I still go for the Explorer. Establish a connection with the spiritual world. Are purified, listening to the heart and inner nature, seek power and just ... listen, listen, listen. When you go out in it completely, maybe my attitude towards Artifacts is also changed. And the answer to Your question will be different :)<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 29, 2017 13:15

Россомаха wrote:What is a wrong action of the pendant and thread. They should remove the craving for alcohol, and not show such a negative effect.
Of products have no “right” or “wrong” actions, there are natural mechanisms defined by man as energy and information structure that are triggered by artifacts and which are not invented by us. Imagine the water in the inverted vessel is held by the damper. Removed the valve, water is poured out. We can say that products should “magically clean up the water”, and incorrectly, that water is poured out, she's ruined me...but it's all from a misunderstanding of the real mechanisms that exist in our space. Any relationship is based on the level of automation (of the subconscious), though at deeper levels, and the need to get rid of it usually occurs when the processes are not controlled by consciousness in General. In this case a person's subconscious, and this artifact acts as a helper to start the process. If the subconscious mind is ready to get rid of dependence on easy and pleasant way, it happens, but it happens not always. Often the subconscious mind required a powerful impulse, stimulus, force equivalent to the force of attachment, and freedom from addiction is through strong sensations, feelings, awareness.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Jun 19, 2017 14:26

донна Лилия wrote:Beautiful figures began to appear on the clock and the numbers of cars, mostly 1, 3 and 5. One trip saw two cars next to the rooms 113 and 331. Not specifically looked for)
found in the Internet this old decoding pairs of numbers :

The number 0 or 00:00 — message of silence of the mind, peace and reconciliation. If you do not, you can get in trouble.

The number 11 or 11:11 is a vibration of the ego-personality, carrying the energy of will, determination and assertion of their individuality. If these numbers are active to notice a strong-willed person, it's a clue that he pays too much attention to your personality and what you need to reduce their activity in the outside world. If this number is found in the human pessimist, so Higher Powers give him the power of will, enthusiasm and determination to help people believe in themselves.

The number 12 or 12:12 is the frequency of knowledge and wisdom and the measure of protection of a Higher power. This is a very favorable combination of digits that indicates that the person has reached the energy-equilibrium with the surrounding world.

The number 13 or 13:13 — signals that it's time to apply the received knowledge in practice, to implement actively and to Express their experience and skills for the benefit of others. If this is not done, there may be deterioration of life.

The number 14 or 14:14 — this is the sacred number of cycles of evolution of the Earth. It means the transition of the soul to the next stage of development, the next stage of evolution.

The number of 15 or 15:15 — carries the vibration of Spiritual Love and creative ecstasy. This momentum of inspiration and a signal Space about the need to develop and demonstrate their creative talents.
The number of 16 or 16:16 — the number of infinite Time, the number of eternity and of Absolute Wisdom. It is a sign of protection and protection of the Higher Forces of the spiritual level of the Cosmos. The number of 16 carries vibrations that help the mind to concentrate and to enter into an altered state of consciousness to achieve the merger with the Cosmic Mind.

The number 17 or 17:17 is the number of Absolute Will and of the highest justice. It carries enormous power, the mastery of which gives the highest spiritual power, the ability to control the elements and subtle energies. The number 17 shows the relationship of the human soul with the cosmic Lords of Karma.

The number 18 or 18:18 — carries the vibration of purification and renewal, helps the soul to enter a state of peace and tranquility. This is also the number of Higher Protection.

The number 19 or 19:19 — edge vibrations, signaling the fragility of the situation, and possible conflicts with others.

Numbers 20, 22 and a pair warn about the lack of bioenergy and provide an additional influx of energy supply for the aura and subtle bodies. It is a signal that you need to take care of your health.

The number 21 and 21:21 is the number of realization of dreams and plans, carries a vibration that contribute to the materialization of the thoughts.

The 33 — carries the vibrations of the physical activity, will, determination and overcoming challenges. The number is difficult, it signifies upcoming life challenges.

The number 44 is the number of strength, stability, reliability, and solid matter. Warns of stagnation in life when a person acquires a shell of the usual stereotypes and does not want to leave the comfort zone. Letting go of this need for further development.
The 55 vibration of creativity, self-expression, Hobbies, signals that need to show their talents in the world. This number is similar to the vibrations of the numbers 15, only it operates on a collective level. It carries the impulse to unite people in groups, creative teams and provides energy for unity in the work.

The number 66 indicates that the person is a division of spiritual knowledge and material life. It is a signal that people can not realize spiritual knowledge in everyday life and does not apply the moral law in dealing with people.

The number 77 is a signal of the need for privacy and limit contacts with society with the aim of deep introspection and rethinking of the past stage of life.

88 — vibration unpredictability, unexpected turns of fate, freedom, lifting of restrictions. Under the influence of vibration of this number is easy to get confused as it is a very concentrated pulse of energy that should be learned gradually, not trying to do everything at once.

The number 99 is the powerful pulse of cosmic energy that can manifest in life as a gift of fate, as a great achievement, which the person himself does not expect.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Jun 20, 2017 0:34

111 – three units indicate a favorable time for selling your old dreams or planned activities. The number 111 heralds of the good news which will open you to new perspectives and possibilities. Most likely something that can bring you the desired, is very close, but you refuse to see it. The universe has already sent you a solution to your problem, it remains only to carefully look around me.

1111 – enhances the value of the sequence 111, and promises almost instant realization of all that you have in mind. In numerology 1111 calls the reflection of the thoughts of man. Don't miss the opportunity, which predict four units at the angelic omen.

2222 – a set of three deuces portends a positive result of your actions. If, after an important negotiation or appeals to higher authorities, did you notice on the clock or license plate sequence 222, don't worry, everything will be resolved in the best way.

The universe welcomes and encourages your actions. Do not be afraid and in any case do not fall back, and continue to move to the target in the same direction.

2222 – four deuces reported that the universe gives you the information needed to solve your problem. Often after four twos comes insight, acute intuition. In addition, the number 2222 in numerology indicates a profitable partnership.

333 – this number sequence symbolizes being close with you the ascended Masters, very strong celestial guardians. The number 333 can be called a kind of calling card of these creatures and offer help. If you find yourself in a difficult situation, feel free to contact the Masters, they will certainly prompt exit.

Recommend: is There a magic number?

444 three of the four reported support not one Keeper and several divine entities. The protection of many powerful patrons gives you wings and opens all the way. Act boldly to achieve his target standing behind the angels take from you all ill-wishers and enemies. The number 444 is an angelic generous carte Blanche for you.

5555 – the combination of these figures warns of steep changes in life. Gather all your strength and durability to adequately meet them. Change can be both positive and negative – about the angels prefer to remain silent. The combination of 555 numerology angel encourages you to overcome your fears and find the courage to show their strengths.

666 – three sixes often viewed as an ominous warning and referred to as the "number of the devil." In angelic numerology this number has a slightly different meaning. 666 indicates excessive concern about a person's money. In the pursuit of material well-being, you forget about spiritual development and self-knowledge. The angels are calling to pay more attention to the inner world, then your financial problems will be resolved.

Recommended: How to calculate the wedding date in numerology?

777 – promises you a real whirlwind of miracles and surprises. With the help of seven angels report that all your wishes and actions in this period are doomed to incredible success. Several times in a row, noticing the combination of 777 in a hurry to catch your luck by the tail!

8888 – three eights are predicting a speedy resolution of the situation, the end of an event, process or relationship. Instead, the combination of eights gives birth to something different, new. You should be prepared to break with the past and open toward the future.

999 a combination of three nines sends a request the angels to complete something you started, but neglected or abandoned until better times. If that's what you asked the Universe, and after obtaining her consent, refused desired, the number of 999 calls to complete the work.

000 – the value of this combination of numbers close to 444 and talking about the support you higher powers. Their patronage will help you overcome your own fears and find the way out of the stalemate. Saw 0:00 on the clock, know that you have reliable support. Three zero for angelic numerology report about the end of some major events<