The Project "Natural Artifacts"

ОльгаВВ
Re: Project "Natural Artifacts"

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Mar 24, 2017 0:12

Oh yeah, that thing is powerful! And pleasing to the body and mind. When tied by hand around the body go strong vibration. Tied all three together, not sure if... still feel the movement in the area of the right hemisphere and “floated reality ” – the effect is similar to the pendant I. General thread communicates with pendants, and with Cronus, and with club card – on the following night I climbed the old blocks. From external events gave me two expensive presents for no reason.
Many thanks! And success!

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Mar 24, 2017 15:12

Россомаха wrote:Why not do the artifacts of precious stones, such as jade, which in itself is already useful.
I think the thread is used not just as a first, simple, available and cheap material, and specially. The thing is magic knots :wink: The thread is a life line, fate, select the variant line. Tied by the Master thread of life, the node will correspond to actual events. You won't lock so the event in stone, even nephritis. The stone can impose a pattern, to shape, and tie and lock will not work. The thread seems to me not only simple material (all brilliant - easy), but perfect in terms of tying knots and fixing the desired energies and events. The knot concentrates energy. Before the nodes were used to transmit information in nodular letter.

Лисенок

Post by Лисенок » Sat Mar 25, 2017 23:33

Hello! Acquired Natural Artifact, and there was a question, and to remove it, for example when going to the bathroom? Or is it all the same for continuous wear already, it is better not to remove at all? Tell me, please?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Mar 26, 2017 13:27

Смузик wrote:Hello, Everyone. Aura how to use the leaves around the thread, which was wrapped? Promised to show how to use them to open centers of the palms.
Traditionally, for this purpose different sheets, but this is not so important. We can use technology to open the channels included in the center of the palm to increase psychic sensitivity centers of the palms, for the formation of the geometry of the palm and to open out-of-body nodes of the palms viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5594. Because of the need to perform various manipulations, and a well-developed fine motor skills...the palm is considered the only well-developed energy centre, subject to built links hands with the whole body, insignificant energy effort in the palm of your hand can significantly change the energy state and interactions with external Flows. Before performing the technique on a sheet, you can drop several. drops of eucalyptus essential oil. Start with circular motions to RUB the sheet in the center of the palm. It is important to do the movement when you join hands with the whole body, to rubbing force came not only from fingers, but from the entire body. Thus, the vertical axial force we translate in a horizontal flyout effort. Amplitude selectable independently. Do not have to be physically strong movement, this is not a massage. Massaging is produced up to the moment when the sheet is completely crumbled, sequentially, first right for men, left for women palm. The correct feeling is a feeling of emptiness of the center of the palm, fullness, heaviness, fingers, and relaxation, plasticity of the entire hand. Then the second part of the equipment. An open palm trying to “sniff out” any strong smell. Easiest to start with a strong sweet smell. “Sniff hand” is a conventional concept that displays a strong degree of attunement with the object, the work of non-host palms, before the emergence of quite distinct physical sensations. Trying hand a sniff, we develop the ability of the centers of the palms to the thin, but deep energy configuration, which is the essence of the manipulation of external energy Flows.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Mar 26, 2017 13:38

the question Arose
1. do the left hand ?
Preferably. Tied to the left arm, the Artifact works through the subconscious mind, and it is much more wise and strong and all-powerful than the conscious mind, and in terms of the execution of the plan, and in terms of individual health...love, in General, all the threads-mantra it is advisable to wear on his left hand. Although there is always the current task, the path of execution which is individual for each case. Therefore, in working with Artifacts, I always recommend to rely on intuition, an intuitive person always knows the best, if a little listen to yourself.
2.if you can, and on the right , the second rope can be? Ie , if two tie .
You can, for comparison. Do not be afraid to experiment (and to write about the results of the experiments), the common intuition tells us the right path, though sometimes unconventional, as most effective for the decision of current tasks.
3.If he himself can't tie, then tying another , who then recites the mantra, who will wear or who's stopping?
Depends on how close and people trust him. Better, this is Your Artifact, and will work for You.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Mar 26, 2017 13:45

Лисенок wrote:Purchased Genuine Artifact, and there was a question, and to remove it, for example when going to the bathroom? Or is it all the same for continuous wear already, it is better not to remove at all? Tell me, please?
Can not be removed. Unleashed a node refers to the termination of the Artifact, this should happen very naturally, which means a completed task.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Mar 26, 2017 23:15

Oh yay. I removed without untying it, squeezing the brush when in the bath was. Then, just as clothed, not untying it. Also it goes all messed up and the artifact is no longer working?

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Mar 27, 2017 16:58

But sure is something!!! I!!! Remembered only now, when the forum went... the Second dream came about the thread ....as someone ...who are at the same time draws in, I sent them a thought....not specific..type of coach me, a bag of gold and the groom :) and larger...blissful..as the breath of life....Moreover, this idea (intention can) feels like the unity of inhalation and exhalation with the Universe ...To breath...draws and binds himself as both a host..and a purpose...and space...
It seems to me that a thread of magic :) :) :) the flow of knowledge and grace in a non-contact transfer Wizard...

Фэн

Post by Фэн » Mon Mar 27, 2017 21:06

:ay

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:46

Regular wet during shower thread will quickly become worthless. In addition, and if it will not be able to tie the thread securely with one hand she untied the money.

Горд

Post by Горд » Wed Mar 29, 2017 18:59

Acquired the artifact thank you for it! Aura, could you tell me the rope is wrapped in a sheet, and the sheet is rewound and tied a red thread. Can I (red thread) tied on the wrist of the wife? However as part of the artifact! :)

Горд

Post by Горд » Wed Mar 29, 2017 19:18

Россомаха wrote:regular wet during shower thread will quickly become worthless. In addition, and if it will not be able to tie the thread securely with one hand she untied the money.
Not to the wind, and the donation of the temple. In the description above, there infa about it. And about the "unusable" my wife is on hand normal thread folded several times. The second year's shoots and all right is all in date! :wink:

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:13

Русалка wrote:I removed without untying it, squeezing the brush when in the bath was. Then, just as clothed, not untying it. Also it goes all messed up and the artifact is no longer working?
To shoot through brush, not untying the knot, you can.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:24

Россомаха wrote:regular wet during shower thread will quickly become worthless.
The water in these threads does not affect - the rope not for nothing was the explanation.
Россомаха wrote:Also, and if it will not be able to tie the thread securely with one hand she untied the money.
The matter is not in it. And with one hand knotted perfectly. According to the observations, tied the same thread in different people, one lost in a few days, another few months. Read carefully the description, this artifact is loosened/lost the task because of him that created him a master healer, working purposefully with the current problem. Tying a knot on the thread, which when activated, should happen with the pronunciation of the mantra you can also focus on the intention, specifying the purpose of the artifact mental.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:45

Аура wrote: tying a knot in the thread, which when activated, should happen with the pronunciation of mantras
To make and pronounce a mantra you need at the same time?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:32

Россомаха wrote:to Tie, to speak the mantra needed at the same time?
Yes

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 15:21

It turns out effects, about which I wrote, was only the beginning. Already a week I go to a state of complete rest and harmony. Many things that had me scared or worried, do not cling at all. It seems that the threads provide some new and deep level of vision and understanding. For example, my boss at work likes to show his position to push people, to goad, manipulate...well, you understand. Previously, I managed with the Armor from his attack to defend himself, I didn't notice him, he's me when I have not noticed. Even with work 2-3 hours early and managed to fuck :) Yesterday, sitting in his office to sign papers and suddenly saw the head of a person. Human, with their fears, desires, sensitive, and also forced to defend himself. When the turn reached me, I was not able to hide a smile. I think I even energetically reached out to him. Instantly, relieve him of his mask and talk. And suddenly he, too, could not restrain a smile, asked how I was doing (this is absolutely not peculiar to him, nor I, none of our team never like this man not heard), almost tried to flirt. I just was in shock, how it works and how your thoughts can affect anyone.
Do threads from the energy of the enlightened. Went increased frequency. Sometimes in the course of this week she was surprised at his thoughts. At least write down the quotations and let :) Not modest, certainly, but it's true for me at the moment. Waiting for new miracles, and once again thank you very much!! :) :) :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Apr 11, 2017 15:08

Горд wrote:Aura, tell me the rope is wrapped in a sheet, and the sheet is rewound and tied a red thread. Can I (red thread) tied on the wrist of the wife? However as part of the artifact!
You, the red thread will not carry information mantra, but will perform the function of energy supply in General. This is because Natural Artifacts are packaged in a leaf of the sacred tree, which, upon drying, gives vital energy of growth, of development, which in its pure, natural form manifested in plants.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:49

Аура wrote:
Россомаха wrote:to Tie, to speak the mantra needed at the same time?
Yes
Ie and finish tying and reading the mantra must be strictly at the same time? But if fully synchronize these two acts will not succeed?

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Wed Apr 12, 2017 13:42

Аура wrote:
Горд wrote:Aura, tell me the rope is wrapped in a sheet, and the sheet is rewound and tied a red thread. Can I (red thread) tied on the wrist of the wife? However as part of the artifact!
You, the red thread will not carry information mantra, but will perform the function of energy supply in General. This is because Natural Artifacts are packaged in a leaf of the sacred tree, which, upon drying, gives vital energy of growth, of development, which in its pure, natural form manifested in plants.
Aura, and if you do the following: take a new thread to read the relevant mantra and put the thread in the sheet knotted red rope, was supposed to be the same artifact, but maybe a little weaker or am I wrong?

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Wed Apr 12, 2017 13:47

Ie and finish tying and reading the mantra must be strictly at the same time? But if fully synchronize these two acts will not succeed?[/quote]

As I understand it, the full synchronization is not needed, this is not acrobatics, this is all about an inner feeling, if reading once is enough, then okay, if the inner voice tells you that few, then you need to chant so much, until an inner conviction that it is enough and no matter how long ago were tied rope on hand.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Wed Apr 12, 2017 19:15

When tying a thread on the hand of the child and recited the mantra of "Health" came down to me warm balloon in the abdomen, and from the photo Wizard, which held in her hand felt the heat as from hot iron, even a little scared :) . Truth before get it is a miracle, the dream took the exam and passed :D .

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Thu Apr 13, 2017 16:38

Аура wrote:Tied to the left arm, the Artifact works through the subconscious mind, and it is much more wise and strong and all-powerful than the conscious mind, and in terms of the execution of the plan, and in terms of individual health...love, in General, all the threads-mantra it is advisable to wear on his left hand.
And I read somewhere that the left hand of the receiving streams and the right-giver, conducting on...and I like that it's on a subconscious level works...I'm right handed but when there is engagement with new and important people or circumstances, from which I have come, the left becomes active, even a hand left to stretch when... welcome, it sort of sensibility appears....So I immediately left tied, without even thinking...But, strangely, the watch and bracelets only on his right arm wear....On the left they like the unit and the obstacle are perceived...even Though physically watches and any women's paraphernalia :) the right-hander interferes with functional....Tried on the left to dress them - are perceived as someone else's....the subconscious social attributes does not want to take :)

МаринаБорисовна

Post by МаринаБорисовна » Thu Apr 13, 2017 17:06

Smusicand here I want on the right, but follow the instructions)
The first time the thread during the day, distract the attention, and now after 2 weeks we totally stick :) Photo of Master Eak also constantly carry with me as an additional invisible support. Effects of the thread is “overclock”, and I think the execution of the wishes is not far off, because the resistance conceived almost stopped. Similar to the descent from the hill on a sled, easy to slip on the paved road and only get pleasure and emotions from the process.
Tied a second thread of Wisdom. The feeling in the tying and pronunciation of the mantras were different. Many people have probably heard that when speaking something to myself inside, still voice. This is the first mantra voice (the one inside sounds) was ringing and ringing glass, and the mantra of wisdom, deep and low, like throat singing. And on the physical sensations a thread with the mantra of wisdom more cold. Since that time, are in a state of podesheveli, emptiness and almost prostrate. My CPU “stuck” :roll: The body is relaxed, these days I rest so complete that it seems had fallen from his shoulders perennial fatigue, which I hadn't noticed. But to work in this state is almost impossible, do something solid willed decision. Constantly sleepy and yesterday, one dream was prophetic :) :ay

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 17, 2017 14:45

Смузик wrote:And I read somewhere that the left hand of the receiving streams and the right-giver, conducting on...
One of the Philistine Ezo memes. It is about from the category of information that "the human aura has a width of 40 cm" one? Under any circumstances, own efforts in any parameter space, in which years? The modern world and the geometry of the flow energy flows are changing with great speed, so this info better not to take it for granted, and to develop sensitivity and to verify independently.
МаринаБорисовна wrote:Music, but I want on the right, but follow the instructions)
It's not really a requirement, rather a recommendation. It is possible and right. On the left the Artifact works through the subconscious, it is more efficient to configure and perception of visual information mantra. And through consciousness, it is in some moments and more interesting and more useful for self-development, but if the consciousness of the person during the day turns on for about 20 minutes, and the result will be appropriate.