Natural Artifacts

Aura
Разработчик
Re: Natural Artifacts

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 15, 2017 17:53

Гуфест wrote:Stonehenge ,on which planets and constellations tied?
Not the essence of labeling, you can label them as ancient gods, can angles, does not matter. You can work not with names but with the movement - rotation, because we are important, not static forms (for example, 5 arches), and the transition from one form to another. In Stonehenge then...we drove round dances) and working with photos, you can rotate the design. Can you give us then the planet and call that?
Гуфест wrote:
Time a certain you need to consider?
You need to take into account the movement time, it is important as a starting point in movement overlap. We have a circadian rhythm via circadian rhythm can be felt by others. Time sets the linearity, and we have from the linearity of perception to leave.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 15, 2017 17:55

Гуфест wrote:,it would be interesting to explore the resonance of stars on parts of the brain and organs,the instrument is expensive,in 500 thousand.RUB.you can meet.
Apparatus for such studies have each free from nature. Only comes in disassembled condition, the circuit Assembly can be found)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 15, 2017 18:08

Stonehenge is tied to Kailas ,the North pole and more than that,there is some tricky geometry,the Internet held information.Something must be there,that would work in this.
Last edited by Гуфест on Sun Jan 15, 2017 18:22, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 15, 2017 18:21

Do not use profanity...to speculate on what is not clear and can't understand love “on the Internet”. The poles are essentially tied all the sacred buildings. Kaylas got nothing to do with, they only have part of the functionality is the same, even different technologies. Kaylas actually the mirror structure, such a giant Kozyrev mirrors.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 15, 2017 18:28

the Equipment for such studies have each free from nature. Only comes in disassembled condition, the circuit Assembly can be found
Maybe once in a few years and get lucky.Without tehnicheskih devices in the modern world of electromagnetic pollution will be very difficult.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 15, 2017 18:41

Гуфест wrote:there is some tricky geometry
Not a word, whereas the underground part...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 15, 2017 18:56

Neva
Cylinder, this is also an artifact..)
The dimensions of the cut can give? if you have a.and what to do what materials to use?There infa what the manufacturer is considered the most desired brand?.
Last edited by Гуфест on Sun Jan 15, 2017 19:01, edited 1 time in total.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jan 15, 2017 19:00

Neva Thanks for the turtle :o still well done and many-armed black man.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 15, 2017 19:03

Have CHerepahi can be the Golden key.)))

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jan 15, 2017 19:14

Аура wrote: Is about finding physical, mental, mental, or energy response, pleasant or unpleasant it is not really important. Maybe if unpleasant, for it is even more important. These images have an important property: they link the internal and external energy, that is, you actually found something in yourself that causes resentment, and it usually unexamined things
Very quickly, literally within a couple of minutes, dug in my life a few unpleasant situations associated with aging of the male flesh. Yeah, took shape, and the transfer occurred, try to go to the other end.
Аура wrote:How often do you look at your watch? And the starry sky?
Intuitively began to move away from the clock, use the clock. Ask yourself the period of time required for any action and put the alarm clock rang, then the action should be completed. Work with their periods. If the actions associated with society, we have to focus on the clock.

Starry sky ...its scary potential...

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jan 15, 2017 19:19

нева wrote: Advise high cylinder, of how the American millionaires..))
And women? Still, as Nefertiti? The nuns of priors similar hats with fabric back. Me stuff is also necessary . To much... :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jan 15, 2017 19:21

Гуфест wrote:Have CHerepahi can be the Golden key.)))
Definitely, there! You need only to find the door :)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 15, 2017 21:05

Movie right now is the illusion of deception,on the subject of keepers of magic.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 15, 2017 23:47

to Me this thing is also necessary . To much...
They are dangerous,especially in Nefertiti she's Princess status had all the pressure...

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:58

Гуфест wrote:Neva
What headgear do you recommend?
What say you ,the one that Nefertiti is because most catch the eye.
That's got to the Nefertiti. A good sign for me to tell a very interesting and mystical story about Nefertiti. And her token for me. And there was this story almost exactly 10 years ago, in Berlin, where I was passing. I went to my hotel, walking to the Elevator, and suddenly stepped on something. Raise the subject and my eyes on the forehead climb! :shock: :shock: :shock: In my hands was a Golden pendant with the image of Nefertiti. Someone "lost". I found means. :wink: Now, the same pendant I have a house, I bought it at the jewelry store. Exactly the same 100%!!! :) Well, that's not all. Remember, which houses the world famous bust of Nefertiti? Right, it was in Berlin! In the Museum of history. Here and so. It's been 10 years, and this case I can not forget. Can anyone scan the situation and see what it was? It is clear that such coincidence can not be. This is a sign of Nefertiti. But what? Just can not understand. bc Help solve this puzzle. bc

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Jan 16, 2017 14:24

Attempted to tune in on a photo "the black monk", throwing your negativity. Came the Association of purity, of purification, solar light/concentrated solar illumination, integrity. In this configuration, the concentration of the solar illumination on the photo of the sculpture of the elder even more than the photo of Gofest with clouds. Input and output in this state the settings for me energy-intensive, compensate for the increased duration of sleep.

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Jan 16, 2017 14:34

ММ wrote:can Anyone scan the situation and see what it was? It is clear that such coincidence can not be. This is a sign of Nefertiti. But what? Just can not understand. bc Help solve this puzzle. bc
MM This synchronism, beacons that You with the Universe or Subconscious (whatever you like to understand) "connected" :) The more synchronism, the stronger is the bond. Useful synchronism to notice, recognize, and track time, creating a connection between them. This makes the connection to the Universe/Subconscious mind more durable. Maybe one day, You will reduce Your synchronisme with Nefertiti together in a wholly unexpected way 8)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Jan 16, 2017 20:29

Important personal attitude to this Nefertiti,the rumors are certainly not flattering ,but they are not known a true original which properties bear on the products may be information in the wizard the one who did and one who wore too left my over the next and after the loss.In it something is,I think it can be used.Maybe the Anunnaki will tell something .

Игнатенко

Post by Игнатенко » Mon Jan 16, 2017 21:07

MM
It looks like You just said that to reach Your goals, You should feel like a Queen. Perhaps You should remember what subconscious intentions You bought the first pendant (symbols), and try to match the sense of self often. And that character was acquired, the energy invested, not lost. Binding there, and work there. Recalled for good, for good, this suggests that you would be happy to lead, but You are distracted and forget about the goals.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Jan 17, 2017 13:03

I agree with Ignatenko ..) The key phrase
ММ wrote:go to the Elevator, and suddenly stepped on something.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Jan 17, 2017 13:33

Милая wrote: I such a thing is also necessary

The easiest way to go from a pure teoretiziruya, and try to practice the power of hats(artifacts) is to conduct an experiment.
Take a large sheet of drawing paper, to turn a conventional acute taper in size from half a meter, but a better meter, fix a stapler, trim off the excess at the base. Holding the cone in his hand, to direct the sharp end towards the sun (even behind clouds). Free hand (relaxed hand)"feel" the space ( energy) coming out of the socket. It will be more dense and warmer than okruzhaushey the air. Not even a sensitive person can feel.. Cone on his head not to wear!!! ) Or rather can wear, but not for long..)))

By the way the fabric back is very important to the practice of wearing headgear.
Last edited by нева on Tue Jan 17, 2017 13:55, edited 1 time in total.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Jan 17, 2017 13:55

Neva thank you! :o I'm a "hood" like the lady in the photo itself can produce. The materials and proportions are arbitrary? The sensations?
нева wrote:
The cone on your head not to wear!!! )
Ahah! Here home Harry, looking at me :lol: in cone , the "cap" :roll:

нева

Post by нева » Tue Jan 17, 2017 13:59

Милая wrote: Materials and proportions are arbitrary? The sensations?
The wait..)) netoropyas..)) experiment with the cone can give a practical understanding of what You are doing and why..) even on the level of feelings, feel the "energy" of the cone it is important to learn this feeling any hats feel..and accordingly to determine suitable-not..) Maybe You truncated cone not like it..) Then you need to know what the fabric back and what to do with it,....
Милая wrote:Ahah! Here home Harry, looking at me in the cone , the "cap"
))) all these artifacts make for personal practice and not on the show.))
And you can even think about that now build the Temple (the body is the temple of the Soul) and came close to the necessary completion, namely the construction of the main Dome, which depends on the quality of energy around the Temple..)) And the female body is generally initially.. the Temple of Peace. The rest carry the energy of the Sky, so it is not enough to get fuflyzhnaya ... pointed hat and took a broom.. to consider myself a witch..as usual..)) Need a deliberate approach..)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Jan 17, 2017 17:30

Neva
Then we need to know what is the fabric behind and what to do with it
Tell them we know.for what fabric?

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Jan 17, 2017 17:48

нева wrote: The wait..)) netoropyas..)) experiment with the cone can give a practical understanding of what You are doing and why..) even at the level of sensations
Yes, I experience done immediately, You still may not have time to go, I already tested :) Heat gently in the center of the palm is going, and when the arm bends, it does not go away there.
нева wrote:, knowing this feeling any hats feel..and accordingly to determine suitable-not..) Maybe You truncated cone not like it..)
Fundamental for me was not a choice of headgear,and orientation to the Sun. Though you write that the feminine energy of the moon, I like the Sunshine, from sunrise to sunset, enjoy it, bathe in it directly, even in winter. :) That is something that concentrates and collects solar energy, I definitely fit!

And about fabric at the back to join Guestfrom.