Natural Artifacts

Aura
Разработчик
Re: Natural Artifacts

Post by Aura » Wed Jan 11, 2017 23:41

Гуфест wrote:what is this figure wrong?
It is important not the value of the figures, as the information code, and the duplicate numbers which means entering into a resonance with the surrounding world. It's like the interpretation of dreams, it is important to retain awareness and not identifying the semantic meaning of the plot.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Jan 11, 2017 23:45

Kaylas plan to visit?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Jan 11, 2017 23:48

the very appearance of duplicate numbers, which means entering into a resonance with the surrounding world
The cashier stated ,you are very lucky,the second cashier stated EXACTLY.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 12, 2017 0:01

Some photos of the other interesting places I've visited in the search process

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jan 12, 2017 14:56

Lower novrogod in the area in the woods, too, there are dragons from the forest ran all of two nearby villages moved out,Forester Ubah))wishing for the position of gamekeeper,Forester no and today.Residents from the neighboring villages to tell about the dragons that lay eggs in height 1м20см,essence levetirac, move silently,impurity say that they reproduce offspring.

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Thu Jan 12, 2017 15:42

What will they do to attract tourists and make money :ay

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Jan 12, 2017 20:02

Little feedback on the photo. Aura is not just post these photos, these photo - setting, it is important which associations are members of the forum photos. It is a living practice.

My photo of the old man "thrown" to the principle of harmonic resonance, all last night about it( about the resonance) I read and thought, where before my eyes were like a chicken stupid "digging" the forum and did not notice the obvious.

The last photo is also about me, I am in the specialty - cutter women's and children's clothing. Showcase shop selling figurines, reminds me of the podium. As the sign outside - "my element."

And what of the Cabinet with spirals in front of the window? Two opposites and a third force that connects them?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jan 12, 2017 20:56

a little, a Little feedback on the photos
Exotic,Aura said to the place where they also make artifacts,but witches are not safe if you arrived somewhere in another place in Ubud,on the research needs time and if she does something wrong,to fix have same time.I seek the arts,in the search to find the universal for all.A lot of stuff of religious worship,which itself takes energy to remake all created on the fence of energies,buddisky sculpture is no exception.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jan 12, 2017 21:15

You need to think again,and again,is it worth it to cross energy?different directions,they may better to be separate and pure from each other,Buddhists are able to pick up energy and very professional,the site itself loaded fine,the NAC was this hole that will suck everything.These Buddhists do not come to mind such nonsense as to promote on-site products SHAMM,may themselves do the same in respect of their religious worship.Important place,and there he was it posted and scaiano a handful of adherents,followed all the tricks of the priestly art,it is better not to go under the alien system.
Last edited by Гуфест on Thu Jan 12, 2017 21:43, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jan 12, 2017 21:32

Easter island,a place of creation and destiny.

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Jan 12, 2017 23:58

Гуфест wrote:Easter Island,the birthplace of the destiny.
What do you mean? Wishes come true faster and better?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:16

Don't know,magic does not give guarantees.Desire and fate are different concepts.Muldashev is the best traveler who is less something to interpret at important places.
The gene pool of humanity according to muldasheva is a hypothetical education, which is a combination of somati caves, located mostly in the Himalayan region, in which "dormant" state (the state of somati or Samadhi) are the people of previous civilizations.

Approval muldasheva, the purpose of the Gene pool is to re-revive humanity in the event of his death in the war, technogenic catastrophes, global cataclysm, etc.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:37

Гуфест wrote:Need to think again,and again,is it worth it to cross energy?different directions,they may better to be separate and pure from each other,Buddhists are able to pick up energy and very professional,the site itself loaded fine,the NAC was this hole that will suck everything.
From Buddhism, I am far, and under "my element" I mean an Association of these sculptures with a "crowd of dummies". I sort of activity with mannequins often have to work. Not love them for their callousness... But in this photo there is something attractive, maybe a combination of gold with red...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jan 13, 2017 19:07

something attractive
Attractive is used for attunement for that is fear,superiority of force,the characters of super-civilizations of black people,dragons,characters in Vedic epics.Found stones with the image of blacks engraving done by laser,these stones are a lot, and age them more than the Egyptian pyramids.Negros some tribes, creating God for a period while God helps,as soon as God ceases to help him, they deny him,throwing stones and excrement,and then create a new God,the members of these communities have in the management system of America,carried out the rituals in Bohemian groves.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jan 13, 2017 20:38

Method for testing artifacts.
Taken generic any ring,preferably from those who you loved in life and had contact with this ring,tied on a thread and work with a pendulum.You can ask questions and preferably very simple,such as take a photo of the animal what type of cat or lioness,ask a question, are you good?the answer of course is no,the pendulum will swing to the side-no,the next question on the subject of energy-give?,take?,he gives,what gives?the answer is fear.And so on the simpler questions, the greater the guarantee to have the answer.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jan 13, 2017 22:00

Here, too, that it is.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jan 13, 2017 22:06

http://komanda-k.ru/%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81% ... 1%82%D0%B8
Nizhny Novgorod region is covered in anomalies.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jan 14, 2017 18:49

Гуфест wrote:Buddhists are able to pick up energy and very professional,
A typical hook of virtuallock – you do not go there, there's energy pump)) it's very simple, if there is denial, there is resistance (in the physical sense) that prevents you to connect to natural energy sources, that is, in terms of energy free, because there would then be no need for the connection to the virtual, an accepted source, that is paid.
Pumping energy through the virtual pictures of the world. You invented and inspired “villains”: Hitler, Roerich, Buddhists...who else is there, and other trappings, on which the person responds and connects, and pretend play, with the rules of the game to hold at low frequencies of fear and denial involved in these games and taking the played the play for reality, is just pumping energy.
Гуфест wrote:Method for testing artifacts.
This method for testing the coordinate system, and not testing artifacts. The artifact has its point of application and every artifact should be considered from the position of the point of application. When the artifact is activated, he finds himself in a particular coordinate system, it was well reflected in one film (name not remember), the point is that the artifact could only work if a person has certain qualities, the so-called favourites. Test according to this method, for example, hamburger, asking about it is useful or not. For one, the response will damage, that's another benefit because the calories one consumes, the other consumes information. Person as the point of application, creates a deformation, because it is an information filter, or a crystal, refracting natural flows. First you need to build and configure the crystal, then requests to send. If the request is sent via a distorted picture of the world, and the answer will come distorted, confirming distortion, and people only will be convinced of them. Just what does the artifact. In this option, you can additionally try to add a mirror, and look at the answers.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jan 14, 2017 18:50

Милая wrote:And that the Cabinet with spirals in front of the window? Two opposites and a third force that connects them?
Not really. Dummies as you call them, are the Bodhisattvas, and the “dresser” directly describes the principle how to become a bodhisattva (in this case – chose earthly existence and the bringer of knowledge): in this structure reflected the principle of (matrix) the transformation of the energies of Heaven (the realization of the downside of EN. flow). The artifact can be called the “principle of knowledge” or “principle of enlightenment”.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jan 14, 2017 19:13

Гуфест wrote:Need to think again,and again,is it worth it to cross energy?different directions,
The laws are the same everywhere, the principles, too, even the space equally. In all directions we have a head, spine, hands and feet, etc. Differs only individual frequency and frequency space. It is wrong to single out one direction, the value is not in direction and what principles and laws through one direction to see through a different direction to other principles. We are all very different and come into this world with different “source data”, so it is natural that in one direction the person more comfortable and easier to Express yourself, but the law of diversity and volume, as a synthesis of the principles has not been canceled, restricted himself to one direction, we close a path of development as such. What is the difference in which direction the person himself determines if the consciousness is asleep.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Jan 14, 2017 19:33

Aura
Pumping energy through the virtual pictures of the world. You invented and inspired “villains”:
You gave hope that it is possible to benefit from the system with proper attunement,I will experiment,but first I think we need to break old ties,to remove to build new.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Jan 14, 2017 19:58

How realistic is it to circumvent the system's protection of religious cults.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jan 15, 2017 0:36

Аура wrote:Mannequins as you call them, are the Bodhisattvas, and the “dresser” directly describes the principle how to become a bodhisattva (in this case – chose earthly existence and the bringer of knowledge): in this structure reflected the principle of (matrix) the transformation of the energies of Heaven (the realization of the downside of EN. flow). The artifact can be called the “principle of knowledge” or “principle of enlightenment”.
Ahah! Holy simplicity! That's what the head pperegrina information :? Called Bodhisattvas dummies :oops: But "they caught me the main thing" - the artifact. This principle clear to me. My principle :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jan 15, 2017 0:50

It is clear that the old man , sculptured in black, a tough monk, and distinguished themselves in life something outstanding. But the photo I have - a complete rejection of the right to disgust. Maybe also not allowed... For Bodhisattvas offended ... :)
This is a tree in the back...uncomfortable a tree with a blue sign...

Guest I "caught" Your attitude against Buddhists and now I can't "work" with these photos. Removed to read the meter numbers 99969

Игнатенко

Post by Игнатенко » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:34

Remember it was the case, wandered Orthodox monasteries in the province, with the aim to poslushnicy not a lot, to live, to work and to feel the atmosphere or energy. And somehow got to the same monastery, and there is complete turmoil and bustle. What happened? ask. And deacon is there some kind of: Oh! not until you do, go your way, we have a Great Event!! Yes, what happened then? -ask. But it is all Oh so excited! Oh! Oh! we have the hermit monk of the elder God's Grace descended(means enlightened), he has several hours standing still with his hands raised, and says nothing, and sees no one. A smile then)) Said the deacon, wait with your hands for a couple of hours, and you God's Grace will descend 100%.
This is to ensure that the tradition of striving for enlightenment in Buddhism, one of the most developed, and how lamentable it is to realize, in the Orthodox tradition there is no desire for enlightenment, to obedience, Yes, acceptance of suffering, Yes, to the intellectual delights Yes, but unfortunately not to enlightenment..(