Bracelet DEFENDER Lenar Vildanov

Re: Bracelet of the DEFENDER

Post by ***** » Fri Apr 01, 2016 19:21

Thank you for reminding me about the clothes and the bandana was offered, and he twisted his temple, like I'm in shape it pokerus :D

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:52

***** wrote:I Have to work the guy is passionate about multidimensional medicine. Wait checked me out and found me some stuff. Will the Defender get rid of these effects?
To determine the effects of the bracelet on these things, the experiments need. With the same seer. Not held - these facts are too random and scattered.
The bracelet missing cases and for purely (geo)magnetic topics. Here Lenar noticed that after flights all meridians procjeni(he for this analysis, there is a portable device in the format of a pen). That's what do with a man with a whistle cross the magnetic field lines. With the bracelet of drawdown no.
And, maybe there are "working" not only the magnetic field lines, but also cross grid lines M. Curry. Is there a line of n-th order is wide enough that(unless you are lucky with the location of housing) can provide the problem. Although I read some stories that the problem was provided by someone and the narrow lines passing only through half the marital bed :)
Probably bracelet will protect, but the exact experiments(except with air) was conducted.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 15, 2016 16:53

ФилиНН wrote:
***** wrote:I Have to work the guy is passionate about multidimensional medicine. Wait checked me out and found me some stuff. Will the Defender get rid of these effects?
To determine the effects of the bracelet on these things, the experiments need. With the same seer. Not held - these facts are too random and scattered.
The bracelet missing cases and for purely (geo)magnetic topics. Here Lenar noticed that after flights all meridians procjeni(he for this analysis, there is a portable device in the format of a pen). That's what do with a man with a whistle cross the magnetic field lines. With the bracelet of drawdown no.
And, maybe there are "working" not only the magnetic field lines, but also cross grid lines M. Curry. Is there a line of n-th order is wide enough that(unless you are lucky with the location of housing) can provide the problem. Although I read some stories that the problem was provided by someone and the narrow lines passing only through half the marital bed :)
Probably bracelet will protect, but the exact experiments(except with air) was conducted.
A year of wearing the bracelet there are many observations in its application. The main thing that I noticed in the subway all right. Less EMC effect. When using a Generator stat.energy necessary to remove the Bracelet, as it cuts the electromagnetic component, the feelings is weaker , there is nothing to test, appliance no , not that useful in this case, generator stat .energy use bracelet the Protector. But the fact that it protects from Amy, just Yet take it off when working with the device.
There is still observation , the cases to influence people so-called .....operators. Do not write the name,so a search is not calculated forum. Turn a and this is the last time very often and in different ways affected. The main ...is the use of frequency and electromagnetic.....even use the wiring as I was told , and a lot of apply.
Give your bracelet the Protector of those who asks for help, usually familiar and not. When wearing it for days, as they say those who uses in this case, the bracelet, and the noises and "voices" muffled, minimizes the impact on the body and mind. It is true also additional means are used as a protective stuff from protective fabric. And the most important thing here reprograming disk....who here on the forum, I'd say the MOST important ))))Yes!!!!! Sorry to listen to him more than once in a day and in a relaxed state. But the fact that he together with the Bracelet the Protector works very well, noticed and not just me.
Even noticed coupled with Cheryl , who is a defender too, defuses the situation by discharging the battery))))) and in my field felt some tension , sometimes nervousness. Defender calmer feel, tension and impact from other negative thoughts, software and virtual things, not always sustainable, in the sense energeticheski harmful from wearing other people.
Yeah about the plane and Energeticheskie lines, and satellites and other lines in space, which we cross, we would like energeticheski cut.The author is repeated more than once in the metro rails and the carriage itself is also very much kicking. On top of the many cables and lines EP, from which many different diseases in people living near high voltage power lines.
In General, as could )))both painted their observations.<

Андрей Ка

Post by Андрей Ка » Tue May 10, 2016 16:45

2 weeks wear Defender and Q-LINK. It became easier the awakening after sleep. Noticed that when removing the bracelet, occasionally there is a slight and momentary dizziness.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed May 11, 2016 12:04

Андрей Ка wrote:when removing the bracelet, occasionally there is a mild and quickly passing vertigo
Lenar spent a lot of the experiments(except magnets) with fast podlucky to something negative that affects the body. For example, just to spit in the trash :) There is a rapid subsidence of the meridians, but for a couple of minutes of readings recover cocoon compensates for this effect(of course having spent their resources). Who knows the number of relationships with different kinds of negativity that You have had? Most likely this need when removing the bracelet again quickly to adjust his cocoon of isolation from the negativity and causes dizziness.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed May 11, 2016 12:14

Yes, the effects can cause and reverse the action - donning of the bracelet :)
I put on as a bracelet drove me nonresident fellow. Sensitive. Complained that 50 kilometers away from the city felt unbearable e\m could. Do you live here?!
Well, then try it, like it! :)
Look, puffed up red and after a minute resets. Can't grit, I like balloons(which was Later the approach with a large time - used a bit).
Comrade feels good in your cocoon. Under the pressure of e\m smog he cringed, being protected from impact. Fast compensation exposure caused this effect :)

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed May 11, 2016 12:22

ФилиНН wrote:spit
Yes, the natural origin relationships don't form :oops:

Андрей Ка

Post by Андрей Ка » Wed May 11, 2016 12:58

Filinand the number of bracelets will affect the level of protection?

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed May 11, 2016 13:11

I do not know. But the testimony(to the extent that can be recognized in the direction of the device) and recover from one. I'll ask one.
Lily wore from 2. Felt like a struggle for leadership between them, can not remember exactly. Maybe she'll write.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 11, 2016 13:18

Андрей Ка wrote:2 weeks wear Defender and Q-LINK. It became easier the awakening after sleep. Noticed that when removing the bracelet, occasionally there is a slight and momentary dizziness.
Yes, I have a similar condition)) it comes with an avalanche of technological accidents , the first hour or two as it is not particularly felt the lack of a bracelet. After head plague , my ears whistling ,squeaking .After half an hour as the body begins to fight itself with tekhnogennoi , good training, however, as the longer you are , the faster we can switch to their own protection,although some considerations must be reversed. In the opposite sense ,the longer"in the suit" the less navika the body for resistance to this technogene. Sort of true. But, that bracelet on the hand , the body manages to get energy, to restore the downtrodden different frequencies harmful, and once removed the bracelet ,abruptly transition to a private protection. In the plane I and mother helped. Mother 73 ,flew to Rostov on may , her blood pressure is often high and low alternates unpredictably, is not yet revealed what . Flew early in the morning , a sleepless night flight a couple of hours , but it felt great, I was actually surprised at its condition as we are still 4 hours by bus to the town , there is still a half-hour taxi ride to the Steppe. In General, while the sho, meeting with relatives , which 15 years have not seen, snot-tears and other sobs)))))the two sisters was well past Middle-age))) . Had to be from crying, as always to up the pressure, but no, she wondered quietly until one o'clock still sat ...my Granny as if nothing had happened)))))I ito was exhausted from the road, had to carry a very heavy backpack with Goodies and other things.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 11, 2016 13:25

ФилиНН wrote:ENAR ' did a lot of experiments(except the magnets) with fast podlucky to something negative that affects the body. For example, just to spit in the trash, there is a rapid subsidence of the meridians,
Yes , there is . Even things wearable , or personal item left in a strange place can be grasped negative sickly)) did not understand Before, why in the hospital for it to be impossible? Well, I forgot for example a spoon -a mug that even the little things...and it turns out its a thing with broadcasts "from the scene" ))) And about spitting anywhere....THANK you FILIN reminded...even Porfiry Ivanov said,"don't spit out anything -it's your health" is Not understood ,although many system used , but insofar as, pouring , patience(in the sense of limiting food in some days) in General, only realized now)))Here's a sucker for punishment))How to Wuttke on the 20th year of application of this system. Even funny .)))It turns out that vypilivaem fluid is saliva....it's water and it broadcasts from the place where we vyplnilo. Wisely, however, but Ivanivtsi as it is not explained exactly this, and the fact that the type is an antiviral own medicine produced.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 11, 2016 13:42

ФилиНН wrote:Yes, the effects can cause and reverse the action - donning of the bracelet :)
I put on as a bracelet drove me nonresident fellow. Sensitive. Complained that 50 kilometers away from the city felt unbearable e\m could. Do you live here?!
Well, then try it, like it! :)
Look, puffed up red and after a minute resets. Can't grit, I like balloons(which was Later the approach with a large time - used a bit).
Comrade feels good in your cocoon. Under the pressure of e\m smog he cringed, being protected from impact. Fast compensation exposure caused this effect :)
Here here))) only 50 km and 100 . 50 used to be ,10 years ago, when traveling to the country , on the speedometer 50 km traveled and...svarodaya, it becomes easier , the mood is lifted and energy. Now the 100 km Back to lifting power, and then 100 km from Moscow (((Ugh, do not want))))) immediately dumps in a depressed and energy is becoming sort of less. This is a good point and not one year.
And for the first time of wearing the bracelet and I was, I remember when you gave it to me for the first time? I was also bursting decent. First Omalos as pressure from the inside, it Turned out that the cocoon is sealed and tried to expand, and your bracelet on your opposite hand did the same thing )) In General, the two fields we tried to isolate from each other. Then a buffer zone compacted -"done" and the resistance decreased. Although the expansion of the field has not stopped. There was a clear feeling of the suit.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 11, 2016 13:45

ФилиНН wrote:of Filin wrote(a):planetid, the natural origin of when not onsite
There are other opinions))). But not in this topic.There are some cases where random natural departures at some locations...matters. my grandmother always said that in the water ......not!!!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 11, 2016 13:54

ФилиНН wrote:don't know. But the testimony(to the extent that can be recognized in the direction of the device) and recover from one. I'll ask one.
Lily wore from 2. Felt like a struggle for leadership between them, can not remember exactly. Maybe she'll write.
Already wrote on the first page of this topic in my first post))).

Андрей Ка

Post by Андрей Ка » Fri Jun 17, 2016 23:55

From the ends of the bracelet remains wound on the skin - too much pressed. Can roll up the edge of the patch to soft contact? Performance will remain in force?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:27

The bracelet can bend by hand without loss of efficiency.
Give it a easy to carry form under your arm.

Валера Ворон

Post by Валера Ворон » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:12

Hello!Tell me there is a video there Lenar Vildanov bracelet,different type pigtail,what's the difference?How long do the bracelets work life?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Apr 04, 2017 13:00

Valerie Raven On lenara's not a pigtail, the picture on a flat bracelet. They are not , maybe it's the old version. At the moment only those that are on the site we white .

Михаил-А

Post by Михаил-А » Mon Apr 24, 2017 14:48

Tell, and bracelets can affect Neocolonial and BRM?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 24, 2017 20:53

Михаил-А wrote:Tell, and bracelets can affect Neocolonial and BRM?
The bracelet has an effect on you, as the operator Neocolony and BRM. Therefore, you may.
By itself, it does not interact with them.

Андрей Ка

Post by Андрей Ка » Sun Jun 18, 2017 19:57

Is it possible to wrap a plaster on the ends of the bracelet, because the friction and irritation of the skin?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jun 20, 2017 17:02

Can.

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Thu Jul 20, 2017 16:22

ФилиНН wrote:
Андрей Ка wrote:Can I wear the bracelet on the foot? So as not to embarrass loved ones by wearing on the wrist))
No difference. With the outer surface of the accepted radiation. Through the inner surface of the body receives the inverted signal from the pinhole camera.
And the number wearing bracelets is affected qualitatively for the better, for example, on both hands and toes.?

One I use since yesterday, but as a user BJ, want more tablets from greed..)))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 20, 2017 16:53

Arnold it makes no sense. it one is enough.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Thu Jul 20, 2017 17:01

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:it one is enough
By far