Bracelet DEFENDER Lenar Vildanov

Арнольд
Re: Bracelet of the DEFENDER

Post by Арнольд » Thu Jul 20, 2017 23:55

ФилиНН wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:it one is enough
By far
Clear. If increase, then the label only..))

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Thu Jul 20, 2017 23:57

The next question, the bracelet only works with skin contact or sufficiently near to put.?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 21, 2017 13:55

Арнольд wrote:came the next question, the bracelet only works with skin contact or sufficiently near to put.?
Here the principle is not touch skin , though it on hand/foot dressing ,and the fact that the micro-camera Obscura located on the bracelet so opposite each other .It's not magicheskii artifact , the bracelet acts by structures,concrete physics. The sticker will not add to anything, the sticker on the phone and glued to the place where he will hand to touch the phone when talking on the phone .

Шура

Post by Шура » Sun Sep 09, 2018 18:33

After a year faded white, protective plastic. Black became visible inside of the bracelet. How to be? What would you recommend to prevent moisture did not get there and dust.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Sep 11, 2018 18:13

Шура wrote:a year faded white, protective plastic. Black became visible inside of the bracelet. How to be? What would you recommend to prevent moisture did not get there and dust.
If the structure is not damaged and all were in place, it is possible the same film or the like is pasted without destroying the integrity. you need to ask the author of the Bracelet that can be done in this case. I have 3 years and everything is normal, whole. But I was not under water. And my mother is intact.